24 Hours Moving

States of operation: Texas, Oklahoma, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Colorado, Maryland, Nevada, California, New Mexico

Write moving reviewWrite a review on 24 Hours Moving.

By law, 24 Hours Moving must be licensed with the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles and must have a 10 digit TxDMV Number to operate as a mover in the state. To perform interstate moves, a FMCSA registration is required.

ICC MC number: 658304Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1811306US Department of Transportation number
Local State License: TX DOT 006563223CTexas Department of Motor Vehicles

Share this company on Share 24 Hours Moving to Facebook Share 24 Hours Moving to Twitter

24 Hours Moving reviews and ratings. Read 24 Hours moving company complaints, testimonials and consumer reports.

Toll free number: (866) 350-3531
Address: 4824 Cash Road, Dallas, TX 75247, USA
Email: info@24hoursmovinginc.com
Website: www.24hoursmovinginc.com

Total 87 24 Hours Moving Reviews

Moved TX to CA
i made sure to give time to make this review for all.

I don't usually make reviews for any services I get. It's not because I don't get a good service but because I am always busy but this time I made time to make this review. The reason were too many but summing it up I am very pleased with their service on my recent move. When I called them I knew they were good company becaus...[full review]

Moved CA to TX
sigh of relief!

It was a big sigh of relief yesterday for me when 24 Hours came and delivered my packages through their driver Joseph. I was very worried that most of it will be damaged because most of it were fragile items. I was so concerned about the condition of my packages especially the home made antique ship decoration which was one o...[full review]

Moved TX to WA
My family was happy to receive all in good state.

They move my family first week of this month. Got too many valuables and one of them was my daughter's Piano. I paid extra for additional care and for crates and scaffolds be put around it while in the truck for shipment so there will be less or no damage. The delivery justifies the heart of their people to serve customer at ...[full review]

Worst experience ever had

I really had a worst experience with them. I am really surprised by seeing this kind of 4 star rating. I am sure their own people wrote these reviews. Beacuse its not only me who suffered, I have friend who also had similar worst experience with them. Also if you want know properly about them go to "Better business bureau" we...[full review]

Moved NM to TX
Four Days!

They moved me from New Mexico to Lewisville last week when I called them through my friend who lives in Albequerque. After the service they provided, I never wonder why my friend recommended them because I will too. I like how they managed my valuables and their delivery guy was very witty and happy. He constantly informed me...[full review]

Moved CA to TX
Another hood experience from a repeat customer

I was a repeat customer and as expected they were still the best and the most professional I ever use. Their service this time was better than before. Last time I hired them was when i moved out of Houston to California. When I needed to move back to Texas I never had any other company in mind but 24 Hours Moving Inc. They kn...[full review]

wooden furniture crated

I have wooden furniture, shipped by 24 hours moving. I paid a lot of money to have those furniture, so I paid extra for those to be crated when I moved to Brea. Crating was a good decision because I got all in good condition. On top of all the inclusive services I got. They also managed to assemble all of the furniture and ma...[full review]

Worst company

The worst company that i know ! They chande the price after they came to pick up stuff a d you cant do nothing if you want to cancel they charge you $400 , they know how to force you to pay a lots of money , they are not honest people , don't trust them! And now after 10 days they didn't answer clearly when they deliver my s...[full review]

Moved TX to LA
Terrible moving company

WORST MOVING COMPANY EVER! Do NOT waste your time or money on them. They will break your furniture (they broke three antique pieces of ours), they will misquote you (they doubled our quote upon arrival), and they will lose boxes (three of our boxes were lost and never returned). Overall, we had a horrible experience with 24 H...[full review]

Moved TX to MD
Patient and handles everything very well

I was a customer of 24 Hours Moving and this was my true experience. I called them to inquire the 2nd week of June this year. I was quite impressed because they were really good in sales talk. I was not convinced at first and my search continued when all of a sudden my husband told me he decided to hire 24 Hours Moving for th...[full review]

on time and on point

Their personnel was right on time. I was scheduled between 8 -10 am window and about 9:00 am they were already  by my house.  Five people were there, one driving the truck, the owner/manager and 3 workers for packing and loading.   We did a walk through and then they started as soon as the manager instructed them. I witnessed...[full review]

Great

I've been a regular customer of 24 hours moving locally and when the urgency to move out of state came we never had a hard time choosing a moving company because we knew that they were the best one. Being a loyal customer I got discount from them and they gave a very affordable price as well. They documented our requirements ...[full review]

Moved TX to OK
very considerate

My recent move was very succesful with the help of my friend Tina who gave 24 hours moving's number. A small move but they never treated it to be a small one. The passion they've shown me moving my few items was such a great experience. I ran out of cash and the day they will deliver my items was a holiday. Banks are close an...[full review]

Painless Moving Experience

Best way to describe them and the way they handled my move "outstanding"! It was two weeks ago when I first contacted 24 hours moving to move us. It was a big 3000 sq foot home.Their team was on their best to provide help starting with Cindy who provided all the information through phone conversation answering all of my quest...[full review]

Moved TX to GA
works well with pets and kids

They move us last weekend from Frisco to Blairesville, GA. The completion of my whole move made me realize that I will always get the right company to hire if I trust the recommendation of friends. I've been left out by some no name company after I gave deposit three years ago, the last time I moved. I kept calling them and l...[full review]

Moved TX to UT
not so costly with well-mannered people.

I was wrong at first to be harsh to the movers of this company. I was been very rough to them but they never returned the attitude to me. They were pretty calm and proper the whole process. Its my way of showing them my toughness because previous moving companies I hired were ill-mannered. Ever since my last move I perceive a...[full review]

Moved TX to WA
Bad experience; Cost us more than double than told earlier;

If you wanna have added pain in your movig than higher these guys. Its a long story so in short, i just say than do not believe these guys. They will make cost estimation very less and speak very nicely to you but afterwards when you higher them then they will make your moving painful and expensive. They will explain everythi...[full review]

Moved TX to OK
Piano

Sorry for being so excited making this review but I need to do it before i forget. Just today I got my Piano and Bass sent by my sister from Dallas. Both of us was very worried that we can see some damage when they deliver it but in our surprise it was in its original condition when we receive it. if you have Piano, and you a...[full review]

Moved NV to TX
Lucky they have space for me

I called a personnel from A-ton Moving company and asked if they can do a rush delivery. I need my belongings in four days to Texas. They won't be able to do it that time so they referred me to 24 hours moving who was in town that time and on their way back to Dallas. They are based in Dallas and I found out they have enough ...[full review]

Military move

The third week of this month was a mixture of emotions for our family when we moved my son out  from Texas to Oceanside, CA. His dreams to serve the country being a soldier is starting to come to reality. This move was served by 24 hours moving who was just our third option. First two moving companies we hired my husband got ...[full review]

Holding my belongs hostage

The orginal quote was 4500 to move from Dallas to St. Louis. Once they came and loaded the truck I was told the new price would be right at 9000. Classic bait and switch. I was told that I should recieve my goods in about 5-7 days that was on April 10th it is April 28 and I still don't have my furniture. Not I'm being told it...[full review]

Moved TX to AZ
fragile, two drop off location, they handled everything so well.

I was working as an agent in a leading car company down in Dallas area. My mother lives in Dallas close to my home too. Six months ago see became fatally ill and died three months later. As I was grieving she left her house and some of her belongings mostly her antique collections to me and my siblings down in Arizona. So we ...[full review]

Moved TX to MO
The items was in its same condition upon receiving

We settled with a $4950 worth of move upon a good conversation by phone and constant email communication.They took deposit, promised confirmation email which was sent immediately after they received the deposit. Next step, Scheduled the pick-up date and the next thing I know they were already moving us out of our current sing...[full review]

Moved TX to WA
they will be my first choice on my next moves.

Off the five moves I made for the last 10 years both locally and out of state I never ever got a good service from movers. Some of these companies are nice when you talk to them and before the deal was done but turns to monster after they had your stuff. I have trauma using a moving company but 24 hours moving inc from Dallas...[full review]

Moved TX to MO
they moved my small business...

I am a small business owner who owns a bakery downtown Dallas. Recently, I found a better opportunity to move to a new state which is closer to my family(parents and siblings). I needed to move all of my equipments and materials hence I hired a moving company. The name is 24 hours moving inc. Needless to say, I will not be us...[full review]

smoothest move I've done in the last 10 years

I was originally from Colorado who moved to Dallas for work and is now moving back due to my mother's worsing condition. She has stage 3 ovarian cancer.I am a nurse by profession and I am the one free to take care of her amongst my siblings. So this month I moved with the help of 24 hours moving inc. This move is by far the ...[full review]

I was amazed how they packed esp the Fragile Electronic Devices

For years I was living with my parents in ther two story house until I got a better job that can afford me to get a new house. It was in a different state and I need to move my stuff out of my parents house down in Dallas. As I am excited and nervous. I naturally had a lot of stuff and wanted the move well planned and organiz...[full review]

Worst company ever !!!

DO NOT USE THIS MOVER - They are a classic bait and switch company - they quote a price on phone and then on the day of the move a dude will show up with the bunch of mexicans - then try and upsell you. We need to add this and add that, including we need to pack few things well enough. Our items were stolen and broken. Do not...[full review]

customer oriented people

I recently finished a move with the help of 24 hours moving inc.Every penny I spent using them is worthy. Aside from the outstanding service they gave they also have nice trucks, qualified customer oriented people, good sense of responsibility and superb agents who knows how to determine the needs of customers. Also they are...[full review]

price is affordable

We moved to Tallahassee last week of December 2013 and we used 24 hours moving inc. We've got some good and heavy/bulky items that needs to be shipped. In line with this we are also in a tight budget since we've used some of the money to buy a house. Thus, the most affordable company I can hire is 24 hours moving inc out of t...[full review]

Moved TX to AZ
career move for me...and my boss got me great movers.

Dallas was been a home for my family for a decade now...but due to company expansion our company offered me a higher ranking job in Phoenix. They offered double compensation and the full move and accomodation fee will be handled by the company. A career move that is irresistable that made me decide to move. I typically used 2...[full review]

Moved TX to IL
very understanding and very considerate people.

I am just a recent divorcee with two little kids. Things didn't go well with my family life but hope i still can hang on with my kids. I was left with nothing and I need a place to move for us. My mother offered me a home in Illinois(this was my hometown and I got job waiting for me there).Aside from the stress on the move my...[full review]

Moved TX to NJ
so worried to pick a worng company and ended getting the royals in customer service.

I am a typical type of person who hates moving. Once i found a place to live in, as much as possible I will stay there. The current on-going financial meltdown affected the company i worked with and eventually laying off people including me, forcing me to look for a better job. I found one but its from a different state. Jers...[full review]

Moved TX to FL
they helped me turn my dreams to reality

I was a believer who turned my dreams to a reality, I lived my whole 24 years in Texas and was been dreaming of having a house close to the ocean where I can smell the breeze of the ocean and make a morning swim when I wake up. So I worked and save money for years that I am working and now I finally can fulfill this dream. I ...[full review]

Moved TX to MD
Move From TX to MD **Five Star Service Overall**

MY first time experience with 24hours Moving overall was an excellent one.  My sales Consultant, David in the Dallas, TX location was very customer service oriented and prompt in aswering questions/returning calls.  I was slightly experiencing a little concer about when my furniture was in transit from Texas to Maryland with ...[full review]

Moved TX to MN
company moved to a new state.

Last month, we moved our office at a new location. I am a small business owner and my friend/co-owner decided to move to a new place that can fit in an expanding 15 employees and its in a new state where the market is bigger. When we decided to change the location, we were looking for a good, reliable and affordable moving co...[full review]

Moved TX to NV
they show commitment on all of the promises

I heard about 24 Hours Moving through a friend of mine. I've used them twice already, One was September 2012 when i moved locally and the second was just this November when I moved to Las Vegas. I went back and hired them again because I am impressed in their overall service and pricing. I've recommended them to several other...[full review]

Moved TX to OH
their service is a big thumbs up!

Me and a buddy got a job back in Ohio and my wife, 3 kids, my mom lives down in Texas. I am getting so much stress in all the things that needs to be done and prepare for the move (for sure its not so easy to move especially if its your first time). Seriously originally i planned to do it on our own. Just rent a u-haul truck ...[full review]

Moved MD to TX
out of state pick up

I am working for a real state company in Dallas Texas. We have a branch back down in Maryland and it closed down. I was assigned by the company to move all the items from the old office in Maryland back to Dallas since we are expanding the office here. I was supposed to move and hire a mover too but have a friend working from...[full review]

Moved TX to NJ
I rushed them and they delivered it...beyond my expectations.

I am a manager of an IT company in Plano and the company recently expanded and opened a new office/data center in New Jersey. They chose me to head the satellite office and I need to move as soon as possible. I asked my friends who moved out of Texas for a moving company and 3 of them gave the same company. The 24 hours movin...[full review]

Moved TX to CA
the economy problem hit me and stressed me to the maxed. Good thing 24 hours moving gave me a stress

24 Hours Moving Inc. Moved me from Dallas to San Jose after I lived and worked in a large scale computer company for 10 years. I am a computer engineer and got hit by the ongoing work shortage and got laid off. I am just so lucky after this I git a bettrt job down in San Jose CA. Prior to this move, i have nightmares with ot...[full review]

Moved TX to NV
My mother really appreciates their wholesome and professional people.

I recently helped my 68 year old mother move to Nevada. She is alone living for many years in Texas and I live in Nevada. She felt so lonely so i suggested she move close to me and my family. She is ailing and have a lot of problems due to her age so as much as possible I want her to have a stress free move by hiring a relia...[full review]

Moved TX to NV
steps are clear and they made everything look and feel so easy.

I talked to a salesperson in 24 hours moving inc for my move to Nevada, I found their site from google and I sent in and asked for a quotation. I filled up a form and someone called me from their office. They asked me to send the inventory of items that we will take to the new house, As soon as I sent it they sent a quotation...[full review]

Moved TX to SD
I am too concerned about the organization and cleanliness...thanks God they delivered it as I want i

I am not a typical kind of person, I am over concerned about organization and cleanliness and I wanted everything to be right and smooth. So, when I decided to move to South Dakota, I made sure everything is on detail and is organized and scheduled. I found few movers online and asked for quotes,Few were good in their offer b...[full review]

Moved TX to FL
My friend is right about recommending them because I will too.

My father just recently passed away. I loved him and my mother so much that's why i hate to see my mother so depressed. So I decided to move to Florida to be with her. It times of bereavement and in the process of moving. I want everything to be smooth and hassle free. I am in too much stress and I want my move not to add up ...[full review]

Moved TX to NY
rush but good move!

I recently graduated from College from UNT. I am so grateful I fulfilled my dream of becoming a graphic artist. I looked for jobs online and I got the best offer in NY. I need to move as soon as possible or else I don’t get the job. I am on rush and rushed out looking for a moving company, so as soon as I found one that I th...[full review]

Moved TX to TN
Fragile and expensive items delivered in one piece.

I moved to Nashville just recently. Most but not all items that needs to be shipped are expensive and fragile such as China wares, Oriental rugs, antique telephone stands, expensive lamps and piano, Canvass oil paintings. As a collector I want my belongings to be shipped out in perfect condition to the destination.I am willin...[full review]

Moved TX to MI
I am glad I believed good testimonials of this company!

I am not a person who likes moving all the time. As much as possible I will stay in one place once I get settled, but my current situation leads me to move. I got laid of from my Job and needs a new company to work in. I found the best one in Michigan. I know how stressful moving can be and I don't want additional stress from...[full review]

Moved TX to CO
My mother's move went beyond expectations.!

I used 24 Hours Moving Inc. this month to move my mother home from Dallas to Colorado.Most of her belongings are her antique collections. My neighbor told me about 24 Hours moving whom they used to move his son to Boston to study. They commend them for good service, I called them, Sharon spoke to me and assisted me the whole...[full review]

Moved TX to FL
From Texas to Florida, a move to remember!

I just wanted to let you know that my items were delivered last week to our new home in Florida. The experience we've had in moving out of texas with 24 Hours Moving Inc. has been A big relief. Your guys lessen the hassles and stress that we usually experience during move. We move most of the time due to my husband's nature ...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on 24 Hours Moving - a professional mover located in Dallas, TX 75247. Discover Dallas, Texas moving companies.