50 States Movers

States of operation: Florida, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, South Carolina, Virginia, New Jersey, New York

Write moving reviewWrite a review on 50 States Movers.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like 50 States Movers have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: not provided

Share this company on Share 50 States Movers to Facebook Share 50 States Movers to Twitter

Toll free number: 1-800-933-9098
Address: 18227 NE 4th Court, Miami, FL 33162
Email: info@50statesmovers.com
Website: 50statesmovers.com

Total 17 50 States Movers Reviews

Moved SC to OH
50 STATE MOVERS -- WORST COMPANY EVER

Never use this company since this company will make you be super crazy. As long as they picked up your stuff, they will definitely ask you pay more for delivery. If you do not, they won't deliver your stuff. In addition, they seledom picked up the phone call or picked up and then asked to you to wait more than half hour. This...[full review]

Moved NY to GA
Never use this company

The salesman was very friendly and quoted me the price of $800 for the move from a small storage unit. The move was scheduled for pick up on 2/17/2014 but mover vitale could not make scheduled time so u set it up for next day which Norman salesman assured me they would be there at 9:30am first pick up. The mover vitale was ve...[full review]

Moved NJ to CA
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER!!!

Like many of the other reviewers, I was sucked in by the salesman, Scott, who was a real sweet talker. I didn't have much stuff at all - it was just enough that it would have been inconvenient to ship. Had I known I was going to have to suffer through what I have for the past two months, I would have rented a U-Haul and drive...[full review]

Moved FL to VA
DO NOT USE

This company SUCKS I contracted them in November it is now Jan and I still do not have my furniture. They lied several times was told initially 3-5 day delivery.  Did not happen then I was told would have by thanksgiving., another Lie. Then my mother got sick so I called and let them know I would not be available for delivery...[full review]

Moved within AL
Scam Artists

I wish I had checked this site first and could have saved myself alot of aggrivation and money!  Low ball figures seem to be the norm, my cost went from 1400 to 3300.  I have damage to my furniture and they won't call me back because of course my delivery contract isn't legible![full review]

Moved FL to CA
worst company bar none

BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE!  THESE FOLKS ARE RIP OFF ARTIST. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT USING THIS COMPANY! I AM PLANNING TO TAkE THIS TO THE STATE ATTNORNEYS OFFICE. PLUS A LAW-SUIT   BEWARE OF SCOTT, SALES GUY. ADAM THE DISPATCH MANAGER. DON'T WORRY GUYS, A LAW SUIT IS HEADED YOUR WAY IN WHICH ALL OF YOU WILL BE C...[full review]

Moved VA to GA
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER Use this Company

The salesman, Scott, was a very smooth talker, quoted a low ball price for loading, taking bed down, complete set up at the new place. The pickup was supposed to be on Thursday morning, they showed up after a 30 min notice on Wednesday afternoon. (They originally called and wanted to come at 11:00 at night to load and were re...[full review]

Moved SC to MI
Terrible movers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted me 1570, held my stuff for 60 days, opened every box, went through and stole items, taped back up!!!!! Charged me 4200 in all!!!!!!!!! These people are thiefs,DO NOT HIRE THEM!!! They will rob you blind, inflate the final price , bait and hook, hold your stuff for ransom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They need to be shut down!!!!!!![full review]

Moved SC to LA
Hostage situation

We are currently working with the Louisiana attorney general office. They called 50 state movers and they are now handling it. I advise everyone to do the same. I will keep you posted. We are planning a class action suit. They threatened to auction our stuff becausewe wouldn't pay the outrageous price. We are waiting for our ...[full review]

Moved GA to FL
Do NOT under ANY circumstance !!!

Please do NOT hire these people! When my husband and I hired them we talked to someone who barely spoke any English and gave us a price we thought was very doable and assured us not once but TWICE it would not hanged unless there was more things than we had originally said. Being in the delivery state I had my brother meet th...[full review]

Moved NC to TX
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

We secured this company for a cross country move from NC to TX, they quoted us one price 1200 but once our things were loaded the price changed 2800. Online and by phone we were quoted one price. Once they loaded our things on the truck the price changed. They acted like they gave us a "discount" once we called them on the or...[full review]

Moved GA to TX
Buyer Beware...Use BBB's recommendations for movers

Buyer beware...this is a very unprofessional company. I had to repair items or throw away items that were damaged.   The sales representative gave me a quote of about $1500 when the movers got there, the quote went up to $3500. The sales person claimed that he was honest and accurate; however, he did not take down the dimensi...[full review]

Moved FL to NV
Crooks

do not use this company!The individuals that picked up my stuff claimed not to have money for gas, were slamming my things around. When my stuff finally arrived, my boxes were ripped open. Things were missing. Flat screen TV never showed up, along with other valuables. Now they won't even answer the phone and tell me whats go...[full review]

Moved GA to TX
Worst company!!

Please stay clear from this company!!! They are very unprofessional!! Their customer service sucks! I'm still dealing with them concerning a claim for broken items from my delivery. Please note delivery was set for aug1st.. We are now in October, and I'm still dealing with these people. I've spoken to a few lawyers, and I am ...[full review]

Moved AL to FL
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

do not use this company!!!!   I HIRED this company on 9/20/13 and was scheuled a moving date of 9/27/13 i was asked to give a day window. so the move was scheduled from 9/26 or 9/27. i had a quick move to florida and by me being a single female in a new city i didnt want the extra hassle of moving. so i hired a compmay. the...[full review]

Moved GA to FL
I am recommending!!

When I was desperate to find the right movers for my move that time my father-in-law told me to assign them for the move and he also gave me their number. The same day I called 50 states movers  for a quote. They seemed to very confident and they do believed that they would be able to deliver me the best possible service. I l...[full review]

Moved NC to FL
Do NOT use this company

The company was very friendly and helpful at the beginning of the moving experience. The salesperson gave me a $100 discount for being a teacher and quoted me $1700 for my move. I was pleased with the price and found it somewhat comparable. The driver picked up the furniture  when he stated he would and was in constant commun...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on 50 States Movers - a professional mover located in Miami, FL 33162. Discover Miami, Florida companies.