Abe Lincoln Movers

States of operation: Colorado

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Abe Lincoln Movers.

Click on the Abe Lincoln Movers license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: not provided
Local State License: HHG#00405

Share this company on Share Abe Lincoln Movers to Facebook Share Abe Lincoln Movers to Twitter

Phones: (303) 458-6683
Address: 3835 Julian St, Denver, CO 80211, USA
Email: abelincolnmovers@yahoo.com

Total 2 Abe Lincoln Movers Reviews

Moved within CO
Abe Lincoln Movers are Thugs

Rude!  The driver cursed me out and refused to move his truck.  Once the video game out he became much more cooperative.  I sent the video to the owner and he condoned the behavior of his employee.  Threatening thugs until they're on record!  I can't even imagine the games they would play if they broke some of your stuff.  ht...[full review]

Moved within CO
Movers

I booked a move through Ron and was a little nervous. I have used moving companies before and have had many instances where they were late or didn't come at all, or made me nervous about the way they handled my belongings. Ron put me at ease and his staff was AMAZING. They showed up on time and in uniform, they worked so har...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Abe Lincoln Movers - a professional mover located in Denver, CO 80211. Discover Denver, Colorado moving companies.