Alex Moving and Delivery

States of operation: Florida

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Alex Moving and Delivery.

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like Alex Moving and Delivery have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: not provided

Share this company on Share Alex Moving and Delivery to Facebook Share Alex Moving and Delivery to Twitter

Alex Moving and Delivery reviews, testimonials and ratings online.

Phones: (305) 302-9054
Address: 11760 SW 15th Street, Miami, FL 33184, USA
Email: amoving@live.com
Website: amovingstorage.wix.com

Total 4 Alex Moving and Delivery Reviews

Good local movers

We were so happy that everything went so well with the move that Alex Moving performed for us. It was great not having to stress out about anything and knowing that our belongings were in excellent hands. We will be using them again in the future with no hesitations. read less[full review]

Dishonest people

Sept. 2013. CONSUMER BEWARE!! The two men sent to move my furniture and small items scratched my furniture AND STOLE THINGS.  Some of the small items such as small wood table, leather magazine holder, etc., were not delivered and when I called to complain, I was told the truck was empty.  However, the owner told me the two me...[full review]

SO MUCH DAMAGE AND THEY ARE THIEVES

Gorillas would have done less damage to my furniture. They moved my furniture about 2 miles, they carved deep scratches into the makeup table, the sofa table, there is an 8 inch circular scratch in the dresser, there are dents and scratches on the end table, credenza, shelves and other dresser, the coffee table has so many de...[full review]

Review with image

Moved within FL
Excellent experience wiht this company

I will be referring everyone I know to Alex Moving. I am so excited that I found a moving company that provides such a great service to people and best of all at a wonderful price. I will never use another moving company ever again besides Alex Moving. Pros: Courteous And Polite [full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Alex Moving and Delivery - a professional mover located in Miami, FL 33184. Discover Miami, Florida moving companies.