All in One Moving

States of operation: New Jersey, Utah, California, Florida, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Nevada

Write moving reviewWrite a review on All in One Moving.

Click on the All in One Moving license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: 579767Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1563909US Department of Transportation number
Local State License: 00096800

Share this company on Share All in One Moving to Facebook Share All in One Moving to Twitter

All in One Moving reviews and movers ratings online - see what other customers have said about All in One Moving service quality.

Toll free number: (800) 773-1747
Phones: (201) 773-6960
Address: 14-12 River Road, Fairlawn, NJ 07410, USA
Email: info@allinonemoving.com
Website: www.allinonemoving.com

Total 63 All in One Moving Reviews

Moved NJ to OH
nightmare

Lied to from initial quote to delivery. The price doubled after everything was on the truck. Now what, unload everything? I was completely taken advantage of. Found out on the arrival from the driver that day and had to scramble to get the cash together. Thank you Jay and Pam. Made a tough relocate into a total disaster...[full review]

WOULD NEVER USE THEM AGAIN

Had used them 3 times prior and at the end of June they moved furniture I bought for a friend to upstate NY from North Jersey. I left when they arrived and should have stayed. They broke off the posts on the bed because they were either too lazy or too stupid to unscrew them. Snapped off the top knobs on the headboard, scratc...[full review]

Moved NJ to CO
DISHONESTY Is Their Best Policy

I asked the sales person Samantha 3 times if my move was going to be outsourced and on all 3 occassions she said, "No".  When my items were delivered, it was by another company.  The crew supervisor at pick up, Adrianne, said All In One asked him if he wanted to do the drive to Colorado and he said he couldn't.  That was a li...[full review]

Moved NV to NJ
MOVING COMPLAINT AND WARNING

I just moved a two bedroom apartment from Nevada to New Jersey.  I was told the move would take approximately 7-14 days.  The problem is not who I contracted with (All in One), although  when problems arose, they turned there back, COMPLETELY, on the entire situation.  They Broker out their deals, as do most moving companies,...[full review]

All in One are thieves

These people are truly thieves-they stole my wife's Sterling silver and her flute, and some expensive musical gear and tools of mine. They also doubled the price AFTER packing everything on the truck- then they crashed the truck into a tree on my neighbor's lawn  and while trying to disentangle from the tree rocked the truck ...[full review]

Moved NJ to MI
P;easant Experience!

All In One Moving team was a dream to work with! They were wonderfully responsive all the way from giving their estimate to confirming the move-in date, provided lots of useful tips, and were both thorough and extremely pleasant throughout the whole process.  [full review]

Moved NH to NJ
Definitely Recommended

As one of the oldest customers I recommend All in One Moving for all kind of moves. I have been using them regularly from their early days and they too never failed to deliver me what I was looking for. They have the most efficient set of movers to carry out any kind of move and they have the most talented sales team to offer...[full review]

Moved NY to FL
Disgusted

Well I trusted in there experience and good reviews with my moving, to find delivery date was not on time. Had to wait for my things to arrive 5 days later from the actual estimated time. Finally at my delivery my items were mixed with others and not only did they scam me when they arrived. they wouldn't show me my things unt...[full review]

Definitely Recommended

I would like to share my very pleasant experience with All in One Moving. They were recommended to me by a close friend who has hired them several times and was very satisfied each time. I spoke with Jay at the office, he took his time to answer my questions and scheduling my move. They sent me a detailed quote via email t...[full review]

Moved NJ to MS

I want to share my experience with All in One Moving... Great Service! Great job on moving our office, especially working with property management on a short term notice. Guys all in uniform, on time, courteous and respectful. The track clean and with supply, Great care of all items, very efficient. Will definitely tell al...[full review]

Moved NJ to MN

It is funny, when we hired All in One, we checked their reviews on this site as well, and today, when I decided to write about my experience, I see that all these good reviews from March are gone...Very strange! Anyway, our experience was really good, their price was very reasonable and delivery was done on time. Thank you ...[full review]

Moved NY to LA

If you need a good and affordable movers I recommend All in One. They gave me a great price for an excellent service. I hardly ever write reviews, but I felt compelled to do so for All in One, they made a painful move seamless for me and that allowed me to focus on my work. Thanks guys!  [full review]

Moved NJ to SC
Highly Recommended!

All in One Moving is a very good company. They are reliable. You can rely on them for any kind of move. I have used them just a few days ago and received everything that I asked for and for a reasonable price. Some was even free like the wrapping blankets. The movers were skilled and very committed. They maintained the sch...[full review]

Wonderful experience

Our crew of Salvador, Bryan, Rolando and Gabriel went above and beyond. I could not have asked anything more of them. They were personable, professional, and incredibly efficient! They worked so quickly, but used care with all of our items at the same time. We had been overly ambitious as to what we could do ourselves in adva...[full review]

Moved NY to FL
Thanks!!

I found All In One Moving online and I was nervous about letting someone else haul my stuff being an ex-truck driver I rather to do it myself but I am just too old to pull it off. I got a quote from Alan and he really impressed me with his professionalism and the way he addressed all my concerns. The professionalism of him tr...[full review]

Great Movers!

I moved to NJ from NJ about a month ago. When I was looking to hire a good, reliable and affordable moving company my friend suggested to hire All IN One Moving. They were flawless at everywhere. They showed their skills at packing, moving and storing. Nothing went wrong and they did everything according to the checklist. I w...[full review]

Good Job!

Thank God I finally found a decent mover. They were on time, professional and fairly priced. All In One moving their rep answered all my questions and went over everything to the last detail. It rained on pick up day but it was no problem they worked around the weather and even wore booties on their feet to keep from getting...[full review]

Moved NY to CT
Definitely Recommended!

All in One Moving team were friendly, efficient, and totally affordable. I had a problem with the elevator in the building I was moving into and they were understanding and accommodating when I had to reschedule my move. When I finally was able to schedule a new date for my move everything went smooth and it was a completely ...[full review]

Moved NJ to GA
Great Experience!

I just wanted to take a moment to express gratitude to All in One Moving for making my move stress free... It’s nice to know that there still some honest people in this world... after reading all the bad reviews on moving companies I was scared to trust anyone of them, but All in One Moving changed my mind, they helped me thr...[full review]

Awesome Experience!

I have been recommending All in One Moving to all my friends. The entire experience was easy and painless. From the beginning over the phone with Lori, she sent us a free kit of boxes and tape, and was extremely professional and courteous. The team that moved us was fast, efficient, and friendly. Pat the team leader was great...[full review]

Moved NJ to AZ
All In On Moving

We moved this month to our new home from NJ to AZ. We had lots of collective antique, Kris and his team were very constable. Everything came in one piece. We were very happy with the services. For our  next moving I know who I will use: All in One Moving![full review]

Moved NJ to OH
Thank YOU!

I moved few month ago with All in One Moving. Sal and his team showed up perfectly on time. They were very polite, professional and friendly and made my move a lot less stressful. Since I am a young woman on my own, who can barely lift a box, I felt I was in very good hands! They were very careful and thorough with each piece...[full review]

Moved NY to CA
My worst fears came true.

So I came to this site to find a cross country moving company and after a few calls I thought I would go with AiO as they gave me the storage I needed plus the move at an affordable price.   At first I spoke with Allan, the guy was professional and gave me a quote of $1,320.00 for one bedroom and some stuff here and there. I ...[full review]

Moved NJ to KS
Fantastic Services!

We recently used the service of All in One Moving during our relocation and wanted to express what a nice job they had done. Alan at the office was very helpful and was a huge asset in planning our move. Adrian and his crew were on time, very polite, knowledgeable and well experience. All our items arrived as schedule and in ...[full review]

Moved NJ to NV
Everything

They were so nice to me from the moment I started my quote. The move was twice as much as we thought it would be and we even measured everything out. They told us to have all picture frames packed but didn't tell us how. It ended up adding on a lot of money and space for them to re-pack them. I didn't have an address so I to...[full review]

Moved NJ to DE
Excellent Work!

Excellent communication from the minute I accepted their bid. All in One Moving met my schedule as promised. On move date the guys were courteous and professional.  They moved a one bedroom apartment with not a single scratch on anything.  I will absolutely use them again when I move, and I'd recommend them to family members,...[full review]

Beware of ADAM

I got the quote for $875 from Adam for moving just 1.7 miles from old house. When the movers came they started asking for $2400 for the same. This was very ridiculous. The mover boys were very cooperative but the Chris ...trying to act smart. Be careful check the ratings on yelp and decide.  http://www.yelp.com/biz/all-in-one...[full review]

Moved NJ to KY
Standing Behind the Promised!

These guys were very professional. They were not late; they actually got there a little early which I appreciated. They were careful not to scratch the walls or damage any of my things. They were very nice and polite. I would definitely use All in One Moving again. Thank You for standing behind what you promised![full review]

Great movers!!

Alan was great and helpful over the phone and email.  The moving team was excellent. Was led by Salvador and team members James, Santiago, and Brian. They were great. They showed up early and hustled the entire time. They were extremely polite and were super cautious with our items and made ire everything was put in its prope...[full review]

move

I found All In One in Saddle Brook, NJ by chance while surfing the internet. The move went perfectly.  Pat, the foreman, was awesome and extremely concientious.  His assistants, as well. When Pat saw that they would have to navigate quite a slippery slope to bring stuff into my walk-out basement, as it was rainy and there a c...[full review]

Moved NJ to MI
Awesome Job Guys!

I was really impressed with all areas of All in One Moving. Adam at the office put my mind at ease and took loads of stress off of my move. The movers were on time, friendly, professional, patient and personable. I would highly recommend their services to anyone seeking cross state moves. Awesome Job Guys! [full review]

Moved NJ to NV
Thanks for all your help!

It is a pleasure to recommend All in One Moving and Storage for any moving needs. I was very satisfied with their professionalism. Many of the companies I had called gave me an estimate over the phone while Alan the Manager came over and quoted me a guaranteed price. The total cost of my move was very reasonable and it didn’t...[full review]

Move in NJ

This move was pretty good.  James and his crew were excellent, worked hard and got the job done.  It rained, yet all items were dry.  They did show up a bit later than I anticipated (scheduled at 8am and arrived at 10:45am) which put the drive from one home to the next during rush hour and it extended the move at least an hou...[full review]

Moved NJ to LA
Fantastic pick-up crew but that's where it ended...

I contacted Jay at All in One Moving for an estimate for my apprxoimately 1200 mile move from New Jersey to Louisiana. I was intially impressed with his knowledge and experience in the moving business.  All in One's BBB membership as well as their "A" rating also helped.  I felt confident in them to handle my move and I was t...[full review]

Moved within NJ
Professional and courteous movers.

The team--James, Igor and Eric were professional and courteous.  They arrived within the designated time. They were efficient in packing and loading my furniture which included several anique pieces. They were equally efficient and careful in unloading and unwrapping my furniture. They took time to familiarize themselves with...[full review]

Great job

Great job overall. Very prompt, courteous, and thorough. It started from the emails and calls between Alan and I and finished with J's crew at our home to a fast job. They were very diligent and certainly a nice way to handle business. I would no doubt recommend the company for any friends moving. Overall more than satisfied ...[full review]

Moved within NJ
A good moving experience again.

This is my second time moving with this company and they have been great each time. They arrive on time, the movers are professional and courteous and hard working. The saleman really tried to work with is to get us a good quote. They were able to complete the move in the alloted quoted time from door to door. Only one va...[full review]

Great Job

Everything worked out perfectly. James, Miguel and Igor were smart, strong, fast and efficient. Additionally, I had furniture that needed to be taken down and re assembled. James made it look like a piece of cake. I would have been looking at the parts for a week if he hadn't done it. They also brought all of their own tools ...[full review]

Best move ever

This was the most amazing moving experience ever. I called them for a very short notice same day move and they were able to accommodate me at a reasonable price of $300. The service was better than excellent. The representative Jay arranged my move efficiently and he was so personable. The Forman Sal and his crew were so fast...[full review]

Moved NJ to CT
REVIEW OF MOVE FROM NJ TO CT

Adam (the company sales person and dispatcher) was very professional, helpful and unbelievably accurate with his moving cost estimate. James (the foreman), Igor and Miguel were professional, very experienced and highly organized. I plan to use All in One Movers again in the near future on my move from CT to AZ. I would highly...[full review]

Moved NJ to NY
I would recommend to anyone.

I just want to say how much I appreciate the service we received from your company; we moved from NJ to upstate NY and I was really impressed with their flexibility in customer service. The movers Sal, Erick and Mike arrived on time, positive attitude, very friendly and flexible. The unpacking was very efficient. They even mo...[full review]

My movers

James led an exremely professional, courteous, and efficent staff. James, Igor, Danielo, went out of their way to make sure not only my wife but my whole child as well were comfortable with them. I have to move again in three months and will absolutely be requesting this crew for that. These gentleman were exactly that, and m...[full review]

My Move!

When the guys showed up at my residence, I was greeted by the three men scheduled to move me with absolute respect, friendliness and professionalism. James and his men, Igor and Miguel were quick to begin, wrap furniture, lift and move, one two three! Snap! in and out they didnt stop for a minute. They were very friendly but ...[full review]

Moved within NJ
All In One Movers were great!

All In One Movers were great! from coustomer service to the movers themselves. They got me out of a bind when another moving company cancelled on me last minute and were great to work with. Friendly, professional, responsive. I would definitely hire them again just wanna say to Jay the sales rep. you kept your word - I did go...[full review]

Excellent overall

Needed quick availability (2 days only before move scheduled). Profession sales contact, Jay, ver accommodating, made hours work and able to quote almost exact as move took. Lead mover, James, exceptional as well as team. Moved quickly, helped pack pictures/ good furniture so no damages. In addition to moving, removed ...[full review]

Fantastic movers

All In One Moving did a fantastic job. They were right on time, first thing in the morning on a Saturday. They were quick, efficient and very nice to deal with. They were able to move everything well under the estimated time and there was no damage to objects moved or to my property. I highly recommend their services and ...[full review]

Moved NY to CA
Satisfaction

The crew you sent to my home were very professional, James is a great person to have representing your company. I would recommend your company in the future. They were on time and quick. I hope that my belongings are delivered in the same shape they left in.[full review]

Proffesional movers.

The movers were proffessional, on time, and handled are move easily.  The team foreman Salvadaor and his crew James, Santiago and Eric were all very friendly and worked hard to complete the job. The company put in our contract that all materials are included, which was honored with no surprises or hidden agendas. The price of...[full review]

Moved NY to NJ
Excellent

My movers were great. James was very helpful and his crew were all extremely professional. I would use them in the future and recommend them to anybody. Overall great and I am extremely happy. No damages and very courteous. They were on time and did an excellent packing job. Every request was fufllfilled with request. Thanks ...[full review]

Moved NY to IL
Crooks

I hired All in One (AIO) Moving for our move from halfway across the country and I had a good experience with the sales guy Jay. From there, it became a disaster. They charged for moving pads which were supposed to be included, arrived 3 hours late, original quote did not include tolls, so the total was was different than ori...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on All in One Moving - a professional mover located in Fairlawn, NJ 07410. Discover Fairlawn, New Jersey moving companies.