All State Van Lines Relocation

States of operation: Florida, Oklahoma, California, Missouri, Arizona, Indiana, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Kansas, Texas, Michigan, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Washington, Virginia, Illinois, Nevada, Massachusetts, Idaho, Louisiana, Maryland, New York, Colorado, Ohio, North Carolina, Minnesota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Rhode Island, Tennessee, West Virginia, Mississippi, New Jersey, Alabama

Write moving reviewWrite a review on All State Van Lines Relocation.

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like All State Van Lines Relocation have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: 518943Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 2233967US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share All State Van Lines Relocation to Facebook Share All State Van Lines Relocation to Twitter

All State Van Lines is also known as All State Van Lines Relocation Inc.

Toll free number: (800) 741-6837
Address: 2000 N State Rd 7, Suite 101, Margate, FL 33063, USA
Email: sebastian.campbell@allstatevanlinesrelo.com
Website: www.allstatevanlinesrelo.com

Total 116 All State Van Lines Relocation Reviews

Moved SC to TN
Great experience

Job #10674967-06-R1 We recently used All State Van Lines Relocation to move our son from Charleston, SC to Nashville, TN. The entire move from working with the moving coordinator and account manager to movers on moving day and delivery was very friendly, patient, helpful, and professional. Communication occurred prior and tho...[full review]

Company response to Conne B's review:
Our team would like to thank you for the effort made in sharing your experience with the public. We appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation and we wish you all the best at your new location. Sincerely, All State Van Lines Relocation Inc

Moved TX to WA
Great move

Allstate Van Lines Relocation did a great job for me.  I started the process several months before I was potentially going to need their service.  They didn’t pressure me to hurry up and make any decisions.  They just let me go at my own pace.  They did a great job of remotely helping me to estimate my fees.  The move went ex...[full review]

Company response to Vicki Maloney's review:
Our company would like to extend our gratitude for the efforts you have made in sharing your feedback with the public. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to coordinate your relocation and we are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the services rendered throughout your move. Thank you for choosing All State V...

Moved AZ to CA
Good Move

All State was very flexiable when we had to change our move date due to our closing date changing several times.  Packing up the whole house was very efficient and done in a few hours. Judy Kelly and Luz were great to work with.  They took the time to explain the process and kept me calm during a very stressful time.  I would...[full review]

Company response to Cathy's review:
Our team is pleased to learn that we were able to achieve our goal of servicing a stress free move for you as we are aware that moving is seldom a stress free task. We appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation and we thank you for the time you have taken to share your experience with the public. Than...

Moved CA to TN
Cross County Move - Excellent Service

I have to admit that I was very nervous about making the arrangements for my daughter's move from California to Tennessee. I called a number of movers - some were less expensive and others were more expensive. However, there was something about my conversation with Tracey B. at All State that alleviated my concerns. I AM SO G...[full review]

Company response to R. Dauer's review:
Thank you for sharing your positive experience in regards to the services provided for your relocation. We appreciate the time in which it took for you to share your feedback with the public acknowledging the hard work that was put out in order to make your move a successful one. Best wishes in all your future endeavors. ...

Moved MO to CO
No stress move

I moved from Springfield Mo to Colorado Springs CO in June. My belongings had been in storage for six months so I had no idea what I had. They were able to estimate the weight pretty accurately. The price was fairly close to what I expected. All persons involved were friendly and courteous. They picked up and delivered wi...[full review]

Company response to Paula Brazzle's review:
Our team would like to extend our sincerest gratitude for your efforts made in sharing your experience with the public. We appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation and wish you the absolute best at your new location. Sincerely, All State Van Lines Relocation Inc.

Moved AL to GA
Awesome

We were accommodated by this company as we needed to move right away. They made a way for it to happen so quickly.  We had some bumps along the way with the a secondary company and they acted as mediators....EXCELLENT mediators. There was a brief issue with method of payment.  All State Van Lines communicated with the seconda...[full review]

Company response to L. W.'s review:
Our team is elated to learn of your satisfaction with the services rendered and we appreciate the efforts made in sharing your experience with the public. It was an honor to have played a role in your relocation and we wish you and your family all the best. Thank you for your business! Sincerely, All State Van Lines Rel...

Moved IL to TX
Fast Move

Job# 10695243-06-A Moving was a breeze thanks to the second-to-none customer service. Pickup and delivery was right on schedule, and loading/unloading was done seamlessly by the moving staff. Our original estimate was right on target. No surprises. Followup phone calls were excellent. Very satisfied with service. would use ag...[full review]

Company response to S Radtke's review:
Our team here at All State Van Lines Relocation Inc. would like to thank you for the time you have taken to share your feedback with the public. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with the services rendered throughout your move and we appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation process. Thank ...

Moved FL to TN
Super Happy Customer

As we all know,we hear so many nightmare stories on moving companies.All I can say, our experience with All State Van Lines Relocation movers and their driver Victor and helper Alan was just one great experience. I will never hesitate to recommended them to anyone and if need be I will pick up the phone to call them now....bu...[full review]

Company response to Donald Martin's review:

Moved PA to VA
Reliable Mover

The mover came to my apartment on time (by saying "on time", I mean they arrive at almost the last minute of the window they scheduled. But never mind since it was still on time) and packed things well. It's a 4 and a half hours driving from Pittsburgh to Reston (for a car of course), this mover can get here in about 5 hours ...[full review]

Company response to Ypl's review:
Thank you for sharing your positive experience in regards to the services provided for your relocation. We appreciate the time you have spent in acknowledging the hard work that was put out in order to make your move a successful one. Best wishes in all your future endeavors. Thank you. All State Van Lines Relocation, Inc

Moved MN to NC
Moving from MN to NC

I moved from Minneapolis, MN to Charlotte, NC and my overall experience with the move was good. The only thing I would say, the customer support folks could be nicer. I was asking them to send me the invoice before I give them the credit card information and she raised her tone for no reason. When the truck arrived they were ...[full review]

Company response to Romil S's review:

Moved MS to GA
Moving to Georgia

Job#: 10678027-06-A  We used the moving company this past weekend to relocate my husband and I from Mississippi to Georgia. The movers were nice and fast. They came in and went right to work on moving two bedrooms, a dining table set, living room, a washer and dryer and a few totes. It took them a total of 4 hours and the nex...[full review]

Company response to Tempestt Miller's review:
Our team would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your efforts made in sharing your experience with the public. We appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation and we wish you the absolute best at your new location. Thank you for your business! Sincerely, All State Van Lines Relocation Inc

Moved within KS
Great Services

I had in the past bad experience in relation transportation when the company I worked hired directly the transportation and relocation packing for my staff and I remembered it was a terrible experience. And I was a little afraid in choose one good transportation company because I will not like to have another  headache, then...[full review]

Company response to Carlos Mansinho's review:

Moved NY to NM
Best Move erer

Gerri H. I moved from  Buffalo NY to Albuquerque and the move was the smoothest and fastest. They had me packed in a couple of hours and actually arrive in NM the same day I did to unpack that day. They unloaded and put together furniture and washer and dryer and I was able to sleep in my own bed the first night in the new lo...[full review]

Company response to Gerri Hura's review:

Moved NM to SC
Move from NM to SC

After breaking my collar bone I called All State Van Lines Relocation and asked them to give me a proposal to move from Hobbs, NM to Aiken, SC for a job move. They called me and asked me a ton of questions about what I needed to move and gave me quite a few pointers. They called me 24 hours before they were to pick of my stuf...[full review]

Company response to Jim C's review:
Our team here at All State Van Lines Relocation would like to thank you for the time you have taken to share your feedback with the public. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with the services rendered throughout your move and we appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation process. Thank you f...

Moved NM to MA
positive experience

I had such a positive experience with All State Van lines relocation moving company. They show professionalism with their customers. I received all my stuff on time and in good shape. There was a delay in my pick-up but delivery was excellent and I did get a $100 refund for the cost in changing my flight due delay in pick-up ...[full review]

Company response to Dorsie's review:

Moved ID to MA
Here we go again

God, it's these guys again. They've been defrauding customers under different company names for years and years and years. Even the freaking US Senate told them to knock it off, but they won't stop until they've taken your money too. Ask yourself: does an honest company with a good reputation need to keep changing its name? P...[full review]

Moved IL to FL
Great company

The company did a very nice job. I will use them again probably next year. Brian was the head mover and did a very nice job. My house was delivered in a timely manner and everything was placed appropriately. The price did go up some. The people assigned to my move we're very helpful,  My furniture was undamaged And in great c...[full review]

Company response to Jet's review:

Moved within AL
Move from AL to RI

All of my items were delivered to me undamaged. I moved during peak season so it took longer than I hoped, but it was still delivered during the estimated window. Original price estimation was almost spot on so the price did not fluctuate much. There was not enough manpower to move one large item over my balcony because it wo...[full review]

Company response to Rebekah Ferguson's review:
Our team is elated to learn of your satisfaction with the services rendered throughout your relocation. We appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation and for your efforts made in sharing your experience with the public. Thank you for your business and we wish you the very best at your new location. ...

Moved TN to NC
Move from Memphis to Charlotte

I had a very positive experience with All State.  They walked me through the process step-by-step from the time I signed my contract until the time my furniture was delivered to my new home.  My agent kept me in the loop and always returned my calls when I had questions.  I even received a refund after my furniture was delive...[full review]

Company response to Daemon Woods's review:

Moved VA to NJ
Positive Move

I moved shortly after graduating law school in Richmond this past May.  All State Van Lines was very helpful with setting up the move.  They were also the least expensive option out of the 15 or so movers I contacted.   With about 2 months notice, they were able to set me up with a move on the exact date I wanted to be out ...[full review]

Company response to Christian A Kramar's review:

Moved AL to MI
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

NEEDS 0 Stars,     This has been the biggest nightmare. These people will hardly ever return phone calls and when you do get them to answer the phone they know nothing......  You are better off dealing with the movers directly this company is a huge waste of money and time. They have not helped make this a smooth transition. ...[full review]

Company response to Jennifer Kariharan's review:
Mr/Mrs Kariharan, As your moving broker, hired to act as a liaison between yourself and the agent assigned, all decisions made and actions taken were done with your best interest in mind. We would like you to know that your online submission has been received and your account has been forwarded to upper management for furt...

Moved KY to NV
KY to Vegas, NV

I assisted with my Daugter and Grandson's move and made all of the arrangements for payment, pickup and delivery.   The same two people were there for pickup and delivery and did an outstanding job.  All of the items transported arrived in the same condition as they left KY.  The problems that I had were as follows:  Three ti...[full review]

Company response to Bruce C's review:
Our team would first like to apologize for the concerns you had during your move. However, we extend our sincerest gratitude for maintaining your trust and allowing us to fully service your relocation the way in which it was planned. We appreciate the opportunity to have coordinated your relocation and wish you and your famil...

Moved NJ to MD
GOOD EXPERIENCE

Delivery personnel were outstanding - worked hard and were very professional. Nearly everything arrived safely, including bed which I did not have a box for (good work!) The only suggestion I have would be to have more specific details during updates for customers. Overall, All State Van Lines exceeded my expectations and pro...[full review]

Company response to Gs's review:

Moved OH to PA
Move from Ohio to PA

After being notified by my employer that I was being transferred from Ohio to PA, and by the time I found a place to live, I had about ten days to make all the arrangements for my move.  All State worked very hard to make it happen wthin the time frame given and on the days I needed to move.  There were a couple of glitches a...[full review]

Company response to Christine's review:
Our team here at All State Van Lines Relocation would like to thank you for the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal therefore we are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with the services rendered. We extend our sincere gratitude for the efforts made in sharing your...

Moved TN to IL
Great move

My moving experience was great. Everything was moved without a scratch and everything was communicated well. They picked my stuff up and delivered it the same day. They wrapped all my large furniture and everything arrived just as it was picked up. They were prompt with delivery and worked around my schedule when I had to lea...[full review]

Company response to Abraham Hanson's review:

Moved MS to WA
Impressed with company and crew

Moving was something that I was dreading to with a family of 6 and moving 2500 miles away. Through Google searching I landed upon this company. The customer service man is the reason I choose this company. He was patient, pilot, and a really nice guy to talk to. Erroll Wilson you need a raise my friend. So the day was set and...[full review]

Company response to Kerr Howell Jr's review:

Review with image

Moved WI to AZ
All State Relocation

We contracted with All State when the rep called and--after a thorough interview--reported that the total bill would be no more than the cost of a self-move, when fuel, overnights, etc., were included. It was a great choice. Pre-planning and account supervision was excellent. We got accurate & ample notice of carrier-arrival....[full review]

Company response to John Bailiff's review:
Our team would like to thank you for your efforts made in sharing your feedback with the public. It was an honor to have played a role in your relocation and we wish you the absolute best at your new location. Sincerely, All state Van Lines Relocation Inc.

Moved within MD
Refused to refund my deposit

On April 11, 2014 I spoke to an agent from All State Van Lines Relocation, Mr. Joseph Barney. We had agreed and signed a binding estimate on a price of $5000.00 to move our items from Waldorf, Md. to Conyers, Ga . Based on a weight calculated at 13,000 lbs.Any additional weight would cost 0.38 cents per pound. The move date w...[full review]

Company response to Najoua Schools's review:
Our company was able to locate your account with the information you provided within your review and upon further investigation, we confirmed that our company made attempts to address your concerns. We regret that we were unable to meet your expectations, however, we would like to thank you for taking your time to share your ...

Moved NY to OH
NO STRESS MOVE!

All State was great -- from beginning to end.  I had one account representative who answered all my questions and was available whenever I needed her.  The crew who showed up to do the moving was fantastic!  They called when they got to town to give me a time to expect them in the a.m.  They showed up when they said they woul...[full review]

Company response to Cindie Machesky's review:
Our team here at All State Van Lines Relocation would like to extend our sincere gratitude for your efforts made in sharing your experience with the public. We appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation and we wish you and your family the very best at your new location. Sincerely, All State Van ...

Moved WV to PA
Excellent Job - Friendly, On-Time and Easy to Work With!`

All State did a great job. My husband and I would definitely use them again. The moving guys were so nice, quick and easy to work with. They were on-time and excellent communicators when it came to their expected arrival and what to expect from the process. They packaged all of our items very nicely and handled them as if the...[full review]

Company response to Sarah L's review:

Moved IN to FL
Move couldn't have gone better

I had to relocate my family from Indianapolis, IN to Fort Lauderdale because of work. We contacted All State Van Lines Relocation, everyone we spoke to was so nice and the price was perfect. We received a lot of calls from other moving companies bashing them and telling us all negative things. We decided to stay with them. ...[full review]

Company response to Diego H's review:

Moved TN to FL
great movers

Luz was great, called everyday as promised..highly recommend.. Driver and asst. were very carefull.all items were pack,truck was clean.everything went as i had hoped..i found this company on internet, i contacted three companys, all though they were not the least exspensive, i choose them , there contacts where professional.....[full review]

Company response to Ronald R's review:

Moved IL to TX
Excellent Service

All State was able to provide excellent service from start to finish!  My estimate was spot on and the movers were kind, courteous and careful with all of my furniture.  They arrived on time and everything was in the condition it was when loaded onto the truck.  Customer service representatives were very professional and answ...[full review]

Company response to Scott Quist's review:

Moved KY to OK
Good Company

I had an antique bedroom suit and wood cabinet that I was going to move myself but after talking with various moving companies I decided it would be just as cost effective to hire someone.  All State took care of everything and kept me informed on the move progress.  They had an outstanding mover who did my move and they move...[full review]

Company response to Ts's review:

Moved WI to CA
Buyer Beware

I rarely write reviews but this is for you.  Buyer beware.  First, Allstate is not a moving company, they are a broker.  You do not know who will show up at your door. I dealt with at least 5 different fly-by-night companies.  We moved about 2200 lbs of boxes and furniture from WI to CA. The first van that came was unmarked. ...[full review]

Company response to Sally's review:
Sally, As moving broker, ultimately, our company's goal is to ensure that all our customer's moves are performed smoothly. With the information provided in your posting, we were able to locate your account. We regret that your move was not performed as anticipated and apologize for any frustrations and inconveniences caused. ...

Moved AZ to TX
Nightmare Moving Service

Stay as far away from this company as you can.  If it comes down to using Allstate, don't move or do it yourself.  At first, the salesman was nice and said he would be my contact for everything I needed, but after he got my first payment, he refused to take my phone calls and would not return them.  The quality control man ca...[full review]

Company response to Bill & Patti Wiley's review:
Mr/Mrs Wiley, All State Van Lines Relocation takes pride in the quality of our customer service, and we also like to ensure that our customers are satisfied with the services rendered. Our company has reviewed your online posting and we regret to learn of your dissatisfaction with the way in which your relocation was perf...

Moved CA to TX
Really bad company!

Hello,    If I could write a 0 star review I will!  This company is a fraud! It's not a real moving company, it's a moving broker.  They will take your deposit, and RUN!  On the day of the move I had another company come and was suppose to service my move. I asked to be present at the weight of the truck, since All State...[full review]

Company response to Tsafrir's review:

Moved NY to CA
Excellent Small Move!

Had to move a very small amount of boxes and was planning to rent a U-Haul and drive across country.  I decided to check if professional movers did small moves, and out of 4 calls I made, All State Van Lines was immediately responsive, immediately helpful, explained how their small moves worked and gave me an estimated quote ...[full review]

Company response to Jim Y.'s review:

Moved SC to NC
Short Move and Tight Connections

Alan D., 4/11/2014 My Wife & I relocated from florence, Sc to Benson, NC; only 140/miles. This short distance move meant very tight p/up & delivery connections. Allstate relocation did a great job communicating by phone & email. This over communication helped to bet10526956-06-Ater plan and it all worked out. their quote was...[full review]

Company response to Alan Darr's review:

Moved NY to DE
Do not use All State Van Lines Relocation

We moved from NY to DE and using this company was a nightmare. Beware! The movers arrived at 3:30 pm, and finished packing up at 10 p.m. We had to clean the house before we could move ourselves and then, because we had to meet the movers the next morning, decided to make the 5 hour trip to our new home that night. I had expec...[full review]

Company response to Karent's review:

Moved AZ to TX
An Excellent Experience!

I have never moved from the city I grew up in, so moving cross country was totally unknown by me. I started researching and discovered that it is another area of life that scammers exist. I felt the distance was just too far and the furniture just too much for friends & family, even though they offered more than once. So star...[full review]

Company response to Mary's review:
Our team would like to thank you for your efforts made in sharing your feedback with the public. It was an honor to have played a role in your relocation and we wish you the absolute best at your new location. Sincerely, All State Van Lines Relocation Inc.

Moved CA to GA
Moving Made Easy

I knew I was talking to the right company when I first spoke with All State. They had it all together. So after talking with a group of other movers I hired All State. It turned out to be a great decision, because: it was simple, easy and smooth. It did not require a lot of work on my part. We just made the arrangement and it...[full review]

Company response to Bob H.'s review:

Moved RI to FL
Very Satisfied

Just wanted to get the word out that these guys did a great job from start to finish with our move to Florida from Rhode Island.  Every piece of furniture and box arrived intact.  The crew was very courteous and respectful of my family and our belongings.  I highly recommend All State for your move if you want the job done ri...[full review]

Company response to Vinnie W.'s review:

Moved NC to FL
Very satisfied with my move from. NC to FL.

I recently moved from NC to FL and had to do so in a short period of time....one week notice!  From start to finish, ALL STATE Van Lines demonstrated professionalism regarding my move. Even te movers, Kenny and George were very polite and handled our belongings very carefully.  They assured me everything would be fine and it ...[full review]

Company response to Adrianne R.'s review:

Moved SD to PA
Very Easy Move

I had an absolutely excellent experience with All State Van Lines Relocation. I recently moved from South Carolina to Pennsylvania. The beginning to end customer service was fabulous. Every person involved held a very professional manner, and I felt as though my satisfaction and happiness was of the utmost concern! Easiest mo...[full review]

Company response to Emily C's review:

Moved MD to MO
Easy move!

The company was great, everyone I spoke to was friendly and helpful. The movers were great too, making sure all furniture was wrapped and loaded safely.  The movers were very professional and answered all of our questions. They were also very prompt on the scheduled times!  Thanks All State for making such a difficult, last m...[full review]

Company response to Sherrill M.'s review:

Moved MN to VA
Excellent Service - Excellent Price

During one of the most bitterly cold winters in Minnesota’s history, we contracted with All State Van Lines Relocation to move us from Minnesota to Virginia. The service we received, beginning with the estimating process all the way through to the final delivery of our belongings, was simply outstanding! Having never moved be...[full review]

Company response to Barb's review:

Moved SC to FL
A Smooth Move!

Most professional service company we have ever dealt with.  Kept us informed before, during and after our move.  The movers (Dennis & Ali) showed up right on time and took great pains and many hours to wrap each of our items carefully.  Not a single item arrived at our destination scuffed, scratched or even dirty!  I would hi...[full review]

Company response to Ron W.'s review:

Moved NC to SC
Excellent

Very pleased with our recent move.  Every detail was planned prior to our pickup day.  The movers were polite, detailed, careful and considerate.  They treated our furniture like it was their own.  After unpacking everything, there was not even a scratch to be found.  Having moved many times, this was by far the best experien...[full review]

Company response to Michael Rentz 's review:

Moved MA to NC
All State Movers

My experience with All State Van Lines Relo co was great. I was impressed with the contact they kept and their ability to coordinate between the company and the sub-contracted company doing the move. There was contact 5 days prior to the move and timely coordination with the movers on a daily basis between pick up and deliver...[full review]

Company response to D. Lamm's review:

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on All State Van Lines Relocation - a professional mover located in Margate, FL 33063. Discover Margate, Florida moving companies.