All State Van Lines Relocation

States of operation: Florida, Oklahoma, California, Missouri, Arizona, Indiana, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Kansas, Texas, Michigan, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Washington, Virginia, Illinois, Nevada, Massachusetts, Idaho, Louisiana, Maryland, New York, Colorado, Ohio, North Carolina, Minnesota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Rhode Island, Tennessee, West Virginia, Mississippi, New Jersey, Alabama, Nebraska

Write moving reviewWrite a review on All State Van Lines Relocation.

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like All State Van Lines Relocation have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: 518943Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 2233967US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share All State Van Lines Relocation to Facebook Share All State Van Lines Relocation to Twitter

All State Van Lines is also known as All State Van Lines Relocation Inc.

Toll free number: (800) 741-6837
Address: 2000 N State Rd 7, Suite 101, Margate, FL 33063, USA
Email: sebastian.campbell@allstatevanlinesrelo.com
Website: www.allstatevanlinesrelo.com

Total 131 All State Van Lines Relocation Reviews

Moved WI to IN
Satisfactory

There was a bit of confusion when it came to exact times the movers would arrive and when the items would be dropped off. The two men who picked up the stuff in our place were efficient although they took light boxes and packed them under heavy boxes so some boxes were crushed. They also appear to have removed the pegs for th...[full review]

Moved MD to WA
Good, Fast, and Polite

The movers from All State Van Line Relocation arrived on time, worked fast, and were friendly and up beat in the process. My furniture arrived on time and in good condition. After the pick up crew arrived, I had no worries about my furniture. After the drop off crew left I was very happy that I choose All State Van Lines R...[full review]

Company response to Warren F.'s review:
All State Van Lines Relocation Inc. extends our sincerest gratitude for allowing us the opportunity to coordinate your relocation. We thank you for your business and wish you the absolute best at your new location. Sincerely, All State Van Lines Relocation Inc

Moved TX to MD
Great experience

Custom service was generally reachable and proactive. There are several levels people to ensure the quality prior shipping started. They generally called to let us know the time of the pickup. It would be better to provide the company that did moving in advance. The contracted pickup and delivery were very experienced. it wou...[full review]

Company response to Ling's review:
Our team would like to thank you for your efforts made in sharing your moving experience with the public. We appreciate the opportunity to have played a vital role in your relocation and we wish you the absolute best at your new location. Thank you for your business! Sincerely, All State Van Lines Relocation Inc

Moved KS to WA
Great experience, excellent service, very reasonable price.

AllState was very professional in handling my move. Right from the time of pick-up to scheduling the movers, the pick-up of goods and the drop-off, the experience I had was excellent. The price was very economical as well. The customer service person kept me informed about the process all throughout. The driver and staff were...[full review]

Company response to Terence S.'s review:
Our team is elated to learn of your satisfaction with the services rendered. We wish to extend our sincerest gratitude for your efforts made in sharing your experience with the public as well as the recommendations made. Should you ever require moving services in the future, your business is always welcomed here at All State ...

Moved AR to VA
Very bad experience

We have not been moved yet but this has been terrible. Our ID is 10784215-06. We have been trying to get moved and they have changed our dates over and over again. Our original pick-up date was for August 28-29. Now we are looking at anywhere from September 1-3. From the time we paid our deposit we have not received the kind ...[full review]

Company response to John Fulper's review:
Mr Fulper, All State Van Lines Relocation Inc regrets to hear of the concerns you are having throughout your relocation process. Please be aware that we are in receipt of your online submission and your account has been escalated for further review. We confirmed that our company is making attempts to address your concern...

Moved CA to CO
good move

I've been in the Army for 16 years, one of the easiest moves I have had in those years the cost was affordable and the support was great, and fast they picked up 3:00 Friday in California, only took 2 hours to load up and delivered  1:00 Monday in Colorado.     Movers came prepared to disassemble the furniture.  No damaged...[full review]

Company response to James's review:
Our team would like to thank you for the effort made in sharing your experience with the public. We appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation and we wish you all the best at your new location. Sincerely, All State Van Lines Relocation Inc

Moved PA to NY
low estimate

I had a short, 5 hour move and they were very accomodating about making it all happen on one day. The All State person I spoke with about the quote was a real salesperson and was very pleasant to work with. The movers were clean, professional, and I felt completely safe working with them as a single young woman. All my belong...[full review]

Company response to Anonymous's review:
Our team would like to extend our sincerest gratitude for your efforts made in sharing your experience with the public. We appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation and wish you the absolute best at your new location. Sincerely, All State Van Lines Relocation Inc.

Moved NE to MO
Great Moving Experience

My family has relocated numerous times with my employer. This is our first move post-retirement. Our previous move experiences could not compare with this recent one thru All State. From the start, Spenser Jones treated us like family. Faye was very 'hands-on' with a pleasant demeanor. Our movers were very professional. I ha...[full review]

Company response to Alphonse P's review:
Base on your online submission All State Van Lines Relocation is pleased to hear of your satisfaction with the services rendered throughout your move and we appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation process. Thank you for choosing All State Van Lines Relocation Inc. and we wish you all the best at yo...

Moved MA to MD
nice and professional

We moved from Boston to Maryland and were looking for a good moving company. Since we had a bad experience earlier, we didn't want to take chance this time. So, when we googled we came across the All State Van Lines and thought of contacting them. And trust me the srvice was good. The pick up and delivery services was good an...[full review]

Company response to Andy's review:
Our team is elated to learn of your satisfaction with the services rendered throughout the duration of your relocation. We appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation and we wish you the absolute best at your new location. Sincerely, All State Van Lines Relocation Inc

Moved PA to VA
Move from PA to VA

Job#: 10740636-06Moving is among the most stressful things I've ever done, but the people at All State Van Lines Relocation, Inc. helped make it a success. Initially I went online to get an idea of what it would cost to move from Erie, PA to Ashburn, VA. Dates needed to line up with our closing in Virginia and our household s...[full review]

Company response to Linda Duffin's review:

Moved WV to FL
All State Van Lines

If you are planning a move and get a call from All State Van Lines from South Florida, hang-up! We have moved a number of times—three times across country. Our experience with All State Van Lines was far worse than we have ever experienced.  Here is our story.   I went online to find movers in our area of West Virginia for ou...[full review]

Company response to David Gnage's review:
Mr Gnage, In an effort to ensure customer satisfaction, we would like you to know that we have received your online submission and your account has been forwarded to upper management for review. A full investigation of your account will be conducted, with regard to the issues stated, and we will proceed accordingly. Your ...

Moved MO to CO
Good Moving Experience

****I moved from Springfield Mo to Colorado Springs CO in June. My belongings had been in storage for six months so I had no idea what I had. They were able to estimate the weight pretty accurately. The price was fairly close to what I expected. All persons involved were friendly and courteous. They picked up and delivered wi...[full review]

Company response to Paula Brazzle's review:

Moved FL to NC
Fantastic Move

I will like to thank all of the people that worked on my move!!! I was petrified I have 2 children under 5 a very meticulous husband a whole house to move plus a motorcycle!!! My hands were FULL!!  Yet the staff never minded all my crazy questions!!! The  day of the move the truck got to the house 2 hours late but the mover...[full review]

Company response to Maribel's review:

Moved TX to FL
Great move from Texas to Florida

My job number is 10693679-06. My experience with All State was a very positive one. This was my first time to move out of state and I was very nervous about the move. The movers were very positive, polite, and efficient. I was amazed at how careful they wrapped the furniture. They all had pleasant personalities and even joked...[full review]

Company response to Janice Harris 's review:
Thank you for sharing your positive experience in regards to the services provided for your relocation. We appreciate the time you have spent in acknowledging the hard work that was put out in order to make your move a successful one. Best wishes in all your future endeavors. Thank you. All State Van Lines Relocation, Inc

Moved CA to OH
Good

Everything is good, except only one person come to unload my staff. My piano pedal is broken by only one guy to move it. But I have to say the company has good services, packing professionally, label in order everything.  Company's coordinator is good and friendly, alway try to help us to figure out our questions, such as, w...[full review]

Company response to Amy Wang's review:
Our team here at All State Van Lines Relocation Inc. would like to thank you for the time you have taken to share your feedback with the public. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with the services rendered throughout your move and we appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation process. Thank ...

Moved WV to PA
Great Movers

All State Van Lines moved furniture from my deceased mother's home to mine. They moved vintage furniture including a grandfather clock made by my father. This is all I have left from my childhood home, so it was important to me that it be delivered without damage. The two men handled family hierlooms with care. I was very sat...[full review]

Company response to Sharon Orr's review:

Moved SC to TN
Great experience

Job #10674967-06-R1 We recently used All State Van Lines Relocation to move our son from Charleston, SC to Nashville, TN. The entire move from working with the moving coordinator and account manager to movers on moving day and delivery was very friendly, patient, helpful, and professional. Communication occurred prior and tho...[full review]

Company response to Conne B's review:

Moved TX to WA
Great move

Allstate Van Lines Relocation did a great job for me.  I started the process several months before I was potentially going to need their service.  They didn’t pressure me to hurry up and make any decisions.  They just let me go at my own pace.  They did a great job of remotely helping me to estimate my fees.  The move went ex...[full review]

Company response to Vicki Maloney's review:
Our company would like to extend our gratitude for the efforts you have made in sharing your feedback with the public. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to coordinate your relocation and we are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the services rendered throughout your move. Thank you for choosing All State V...

Moved AZ to CA
Good Move

All State was very flexiable when we had to change our move date due to our closing date changing several times.  Packing up the whole house was very efficient and done in a few hours. Judy Kelly and Luz were great to work with.  They took the time to explain the process and kept me calm during a very stressful time.  I would...[full review]

Company response to Cathy's review:
Our team is pleased to learn that we were able to achieve our goal of servicing a stress free move for you as we are aware that moving is seldom a stress free task. We appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation and we thank you for the time you have taken to share your experience with the public. Than...

Moved CA to TN
Cross County Move - Excellent Service

I have to admit that I was very nervous about making the arrangements for my daughter's move from California to Tennessee. I called a number of movers - some were less expensive and others were more expensive. However, there was something about my conversation with Tracey B. at All State that alleviated my concerns. I AM SO G...[full review]

Company response to R. Dauer's review:
Thank you for sharing your positive experience in regards to the services provided for your relocation. We appreciate the time in which it took for you to share your feedback with the public acknowledging the hard work that was put out in order to make your move a successful one. Best wishes in all your future endeavors. ...

Moved AL to GA
Awesome

We were accommodated by this company as we needed to move right away. They made a way for it to happen so quickly.  We had some bumps along the way with the a secondary company and they acted as mediators....EXCELLENT mediators. There was a brief issue with method of payment.  All State Van Lines communicated with the seconda...[full review]

Company response to L. W.'s review:
Our team is elated to learn of your satisfaction with the services rendered and we appreciate the efforts made in sharing your experience with the public. It was an honor to have played a role in your relocation and we wish you and your family all the best. Thank you for your business! Sincerely, All State Van Lines Rel...

Moved IL to TX
Fast Move

Job# 10695243-06-A Moving was a breeze thanks to the second-to-none customer service. Pickup and delivery was right on schedule, and loading/unloading was done seamlessly by the moving staff. Our original estimate was right on target. No surprises. Followup phone calls were excellent. Very satisfied with service. would use ag...[full review]

Company response to S Radtke's review:

Moved FL to TN
Super Happy Customer

As we all know,we hear so many nightmare stories on moving companies.All I can say, our experience with All State Van Lines Relocation movers and their driver Victor and helper Alan was just one great experience. I will never hesitate to recommended them to anyone and if need be I will pick up the phone to call them now....bu...[full review]

Company response to Donald Martin's review:

Moved PA to VA
Reliable Mover

The mover came to my apartment on time (by saying "on time", I mean they arrive at almost the last minute of the window they scheduled. But never mind since it was still on time) and packed things well. It's a 4 and a half hours driving from Pittsburgh to Reston (for a car of course), this mover can get here in about 5 hours ...[full review]

Company response to Ypl's review:

Moved MN to NC
Moving from MN to NC

I moved from Minneapolis, MN to Charlotte, NC and my overall experience with the move was good. The only thing I would say, the customer support folks could be nicer. I was asking them to send me the invoice before I give them the credit card information and she raised her tone for no reason. When the truck arrived they were ...[full review]

Company response to Romil S's review:

Moved MS to GA
Moving to Georgia

Job#: 10678027-06-A  We used the moving company this past weekend to relocate my husband and I from Mississippi to Georgia. The movers were nice and fast. They came in and went right to work on moving two bedrooms, a dining table set, living room, a washer and dryer and a few totes. It took them a total of 4 hours and the nex...[full review]

Company response to Tempestt Miller's review:
Our team would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your efforts made in sharing your experience with the public. We appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation and we wish you the absolute best at your new location. Thank you for your business! Sincerely, All State Van Lines Relocation Inc

Moved within KS
Great Services

I had in the past bad experience in relation transportation when the company I worked hired directly the transportation and relocation packing for my staff and I remembered it was a terrible experience. And I was a little afraid in choose one good transportation company because I will not like to have another  headache, then...[full review]

Company response to Carlos Mansinho's review:

Moved NY to NM
Best Move erer

Gerri H. I moved from  Buffalo NY to Albuquerque and the move was the smoothest and fastest. They had me packed in a couple of hours and actually arrive in NM the same day I did to unpack that day. They unloaded and put together furniture and washer and dryer and I was able to sleep in my own bed the first night in the new lo...[full review]

Company response to Gerri Hura's review:

Moved NM to SC
Move from NM to SC

After breaking my collar bone I called All State Van Lines Relocation and asked them to give me a proposal to move from Hobbs, NM to Aiken, SC for a job move. They called me and asked me a ton of questions about what I needed to move and gave me quite a few pointers. They called me 24 hours before they were to pick of my stuf...[full review]

Company response to Jim C's review:
Our team here at All State Van Lines Relocation would like to thank you for the time you have taken to share your feedback with the public. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with the services rendered throughout your move and we appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation process. Thank you f...

Moved NM to MA
positive experience

I had such a positive experience with All State Van lines relocation moving company. They show professionalism with their customers. I received all my stuff on time and in good shape. There was a delay in my pick-up but delivery was excellent and I did get a $100 refund for the cost in changing my flight due delay in pick-up ...[full review]

Company response to Dorsie's review:

Moved ID to MA
Here we go again

God, it's these guys again. They've been defrauding customers under different company names for years and years and years. Even the freaking US Senate told them to knock it off, but they won't stop until they've taken your money too. Ask yourself: does an honest company with a good reputation need to keep changing its name? P...[full review]

Moved IL to FL
Great company

The company did a very nice job. I will use them again probably next year. Brian was the head mover and did a very nice job. My house was delivered in a timely manner and everything was placed appropriately. The price did go up some. The people assigned to my move we're very helpful,  My furniture was undamaged And in great c...[full review]

Company response to Jet's review:

Moved within AL
Move from AL to RI

All of my items were delivered to me undamaged. I moved during peak season so it took longer than I hoped, but it was still delivered during the estimated window. Original price estimation was almost spot on so the price did not fluctuate much. There was not enough manpower to move one large item over my balcony because it wo...[full review]

Company response to Rebekah Ferguson's review:
Our team is elated to learn of your satisfaction with the services rendered throughout your relocation. We appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation and for your efforts made in sharing your experience with the public. Thank you for your business and we wish you the very best at your new location. ...

Moved TN to NC
Move from Memphis to Charlotte

I had a very positive experience with All State.  They walked me through the process step-by-step from the time I signed my contract until the time my furniture was delivered to my new home.  My agent kept me in the loop and always returned my calls when I had questions.  I even received a refund after my furniture was delive...[full review]

Company response to Daemon Woods's review:

Moved VA to NJ
Positive Move

I moved shortly after graduating law school in Richmond this past May.  All State Van Lines was very helpful with setting up the move.  They were also the least expensive option out of the 15 or so movers I contacted.   With about 2 months notice, they were able to set me up with a move on the exact date I wanted to be out ...[full review]

Company response to Christian A Kramar's review:

Moved AL to MI
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

NEEDS 0 Stars,     This has been the biggest nightmare. These people will hardly ever return phone calls and when you do get them to answer the phone they know nothing......  You are better off dealing with the movers directly this company is a huge waste of money and time. They have not helped make this a smooth transition. ...[full review]

Company response to Jennifer Kariharan's review:
Mr/Mrs Kariharan, As your moving broker, hired to act as a liaison between yourself and the agent assigned, all decisions made and actions taken were done with your best interest in mind. We would like you to know that your online submission has been received and your account has been forwarded to upper management for furt...

Moved KY to NV
KY to Vegas, NV

I assisted with my Daugter and Grandson's move and made all of the arrangements for payment, pickup and delivery.   The same two people were there for pickup and delivery and did an outstanding job.  All of the items transported arrived in the same condition as they left KY.  The problems that I had were as follows:  Three ti...[full review]

Company response to Bruce C's review:
Our team would first like to apologize for the concerns you had during your move. However, we extend our sincerest gratitude for maintaining your trust and allowing us to fully service your relocation the way in which it was planned. We appreciate the opportunity to have coordinated your relocation and wish you and your famil...

Moved NJ to MD
GOOD EXPERIENCE

Delivery personnel were outstanding - worked hard and were very professional. Nearly everything arrived safely, including bed which I did not have a box for (good work!) The only suggestion I have would be to have more specific details during updates for customers. Overall, All State Van Lines exceeded my expectations and pro...[full review]

Company response to Gs's review:

Moved OH to PA
Move from Ohio to PA

After being notified by my employer that I was being transferred from Ohio to PA, and by the time I found a place to live, I had about ten days to make all the arrangements for my move.  All State worked very hard to make it happen wthin the time frame given and on the days I needed to move.  There were a couple of glitches a...[full review]

Company response to Christine's review:
Our team here at All State Van Lines Relocation would like to thank you for the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal therefore we are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with the services rendered. We extend our sincere gratitude for the efforts made in sharing your...

Moved TN to IL
Great move

My moving experience was great. Everything was moved without a scratch and everything was communicated well. They picked my stuff up and delivered it the same day. They wrapped all my large furniture and everything arrived just as it was picked up. They were prompt with delivery and worked around my schedule when I had to lea...[full review]

Company response to Abraham Hanson's review:

Moved MS to WA
Impressed with company and crew

Moving was something that I was dreading to with a family of 6 and moving 2500 miles away. Through Google searching I landed upon this company. The customer service man is the reason I choose this company. He was patient, pilot, and a really nice guy to talk to. Erroll Wilson you need a raise my friend. So the day was set and...[full review]

Company response to Kerr Howell Jr's review:

Review with image

Moved WI to AZ
All State Relocation

We contracted with All State when the rep called and--after a thorough interview--reported that the total bill would be no more than the cost of a self-move, when fuel, overnights, etc., were included. It was a great choice. Pre-planning and account supervision was excellent. We got accurate & ample notice of carrier-arrival....[full review]

Company response to John Bailiff's review:
Our team would like to thank you for your efforts made in sharing your feedback with the public. It was an honor to have played a role in your relocation and we wish you the absolute best at your new location. Sincerely, All state Van Lines Relocation Inc.

Moved within MD
Refused to refund my deposit

On April 11, 2014 I spoke to an agent from All State Van Lines Relocation, Mr. Joseph Barney. We had agreed and signed a binding estimate on a price of $5000.00 to move our items from Waldorf, Md. to Conyers, Ga . Based on a weight calculated at 13,000 lbs.Any additional weight would cost 0.38 cents per pound. The move date w...[full review]

Company response to Najoua Schools's review:
Our company was able to locate your account with the information you provided within your review and upon further investigation, we confirmed that our company made attempts to address your concerns. We regret that we were unable to meet your expectations, however, we would like to thank you for taking your time to share your ...

Moved NY to OH
NO STRESS MOVE!

All State was great -- from beginning to end.  I had one account representative who answered all my questions and was available whenever I needed her.  The crew who showed up to do the moving was fantastic!  They called when they got to town to give me a time to expect them in the a.m.  They showed up when they said they woul...[full review]

Company response to Cindie Machesky's review:
Our team here at All State Van Lines Relocation would like to extend our sincere gratitude for your efforts made in sharing your experience with the public. We appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation and we wish you and your family the very best at your new location. Sincerely, All State Van ...

Moved WV to PA
Excellent Job - Friendly, On-Time and Easy to Work With!`

All State did a great job. My husband and I would definitely use them again. The moving guys were so nice, quick and easy to work with. They were on-time and excellent communicators when it came to their expected arrival and what to expect from the process. They packaged all of our items very nicely and handled them as if the...[full review]

Company response to Sarah L's review:

Moved IN to FL
Move couldn't have gone better

I had to relocate my family from Indianapolis, IN to Fort Lauderdale because of work. We contacted All State Van Lines Relocation, everyone we spoke to was so nice and the price was perfect. We received a lot of calls from other moving companies bashing them and telling us all negative things. We decided to stay with them. ...[full review]

Company response to Diego H's review:

Moved TN to FL
great movers

Luz was great, called everyday as promised..highly recommend.. Driver and asst. were very carefull.all items were pack,truck was clean.everything went as i had hoped..i found this company on internet, i contacted three companys, all though they were not the least exspensive, i choose them , there contacts where professional.....[full review]

Company response to Ronald R's review:

Moved IL to TX
Excellent Service

All State was able to provide excellent service from start to finish!  My estimate was spot on and the movers were kind, courteous and careful with all of my furniture.  They arrived on time and everything was in the condition it was when loaded onto the truck.  Customer service representatives were very professional and answ...[full review]

Company response to Scott Quist's review:

Moved KY to OK
Good Company

I had an antique bedroom suit and wood cabinet that I was going to move myself but after talking with various moving companies I decided it would be just as cost effective to hire someone.  All State took care of everything and kept me informed on the move progress.  They had an outstanding mover who did my move and they move...[full review]

Company response to Ts's review:

Moved WI to CA
Buyer Beware

I rarely write reviews but this is for you.  Buyer beware.  First, Allstate is not a moving company, they are a broker.  You do not know who will show up at your door. I dealt with at least 5 different fly-by-night companies.  We moved about 2200 lbs of boxes and furniture from WI to CA. The first van that came was unmarked. ...[full review]

Company response to Sally's review:
Sally, As moving broker, ultimately, our company's goal is to ensure that all our customer's moves are performed smoothly. With the information provided in your posting, we were able to locate your account. We regret that your move was not performed as anticipated and apologize for any frustrations and inconveniences caused. ...

Not showing 8 reviews that are not currently recommended.

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on All State Van Lines Relocation - a professional mover located in Margate, FL 33063. Discover Margate, Florida moving companies.