All United Van Lines

States of operation: California, Oregon, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, Ohio, New York

Write moving reviewWrite a review on All United Van Lines.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

All United Van Lines must be registered with the California Public Utilities Commission and must posses a valid CAL-T number in order to operate within the state. Movers must also be registered with the FMCSA to perform interstate moves.

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: not provided

Share this company on Share All United Van Lines to Facebook Share All United Van Lines to Twitter

All United Van Lines reviews and ratings online. Read authentic All United Van Lines testimonials, complaints and consumer reports by real customers of the business.

Toll free number: (800) 780-6683
Email: info@allunitedvanline.com

Total 8 All United Van Lines Reviews

Moved NY to KY
Van Lines Movers

I had no problem with the packer, loaders, nor the unload ears. My issues is with the Company itself in the delivery date. After 5 phone calls, numerous attempts to get an actual delivery date our stuff arrived after 12 days in the warehouse and 5 days on a truck. My furniture was full of black dirt or grease and disgusting. ...[full review]

Moved OH to PA
Very misleading and untrustworthy

firstA first off, I am an active duty member of the Air Force and used this company because my salesman had said his father was a retired member of the Air Force and would pay me special attention.  I decided to move forward with the process.  I went over all of my household goods with him and was told that I was going to get...[full review]

Moved AZ to TX
You will pay this company to steal from you.

Moved on 7/27/2010, today is 12/3/2010, paid in full, and still do have my furniture. The company is a scam, they are liars and thieves. The unprofessionalism when they got to my home to take my things was disgusting, still tolerated the behavior, delivered half of what I own about 30-40 days after the move, broken, etc. In o...[full review]

Moved OR to CA
Intentionally Under-estimate and Misinform!

All United Van Lines gave a low-ball bid, did NOT send The Movers Information guidelines that the government demands until the truck driver arrived in our driveway (too late to do much then and they know it.) My salesman encouraged me to try to list the items in my son's college apartment from memory "Just to get the estim...[full review]

Moved CO to MO
Do NOT USE All United Van Lines - DOT#931399

This company is nothing but a SCAM! Our household goods were held hostage by the company for more than 55 days for what was supposed to have been a 3-day move. They NEVER DID actually make delivery even though they had been paid more than $3700.00 for a $1790.00 move. Once we were finally able to locate our goods we paid even...[full review]

Moved CO to MO
Do NOT use All United Van Lines, Inc.!!!

Moved UT to MA
Never use ALL UNITED VAN LINES

We relocated from Salt Lake City Utah to Boston Mass. We were told that we would have our stuff in 5-6 days from pickup date which was on July 28th 2011. It is now almost the end of Aug and we still are wating four our stuff. Everytime we call we get the run around on where our truck is at. We were told 2 weeks ago that it wa...[full review]

Moved OR to NY
Do not use All United

Our pick up was 5 days late, causing us not to move out by end of month and not to get back our security. The goods were 4 weeks late arriving at their destination. Both pick up and delivery were promised on 3-4 different dates, but no one arrived; they did not call to cancel. When they picked up and also when they deliv...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on All United Van Lines. Discover California companies.