Allways Moving and Storage

States of operation: Texas, Connecticut, California, New York, Oklahoma, Michigan, New Jersey, Nevada, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Louisiana, Arizona, Mississippi, Georgia, Arkansas, Missouri, Colorado, Indiana, Tennessee, Ontario, New Mexico, North Carolina, Wisconsin

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Allways Moving and Storage.

By law, Allways Moving and Storage must be licensed with the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles and must have a 10 digit TxDMV Number to operate as a mover in the state. To perform interstate moves, a FMCSA registration is required.

ICC MC number: 528359Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1387641US Department of Transportation number
Local State License: 006700991CTexas Department of Motor Vehicles

Share this company on Share Allways Moving and Storage to Facebook Share Allways Moving and Storage to Twitter

Toll free number: (866) 445-7768
Phones: 972-776-6393
Address: 1331 Regal Row, #100, Unit 1, Dallas, TX 7524, USA
Email: info@allways-moving.com
Website: www.allways-moving.com

Total 73 Allways Moving and Storage Reviews

Moved within LA
can not find my belongs

This is a unreliable rude fraudelant company!  The reviews are right on the money they will rope you in on low costs and fast delivery dates and after this the anxiety and lies start!!!! They picked up my belongs on september 3 with the delivery date of september 9.  I have been calling this company EVERY day with no return c...[full review]

Moved IL to CO
Never received my household stuff

These guys pickup my household stuff on the date they agreed and taken 60% amount. Till then there are no updates, I’m still keep on calling, sending multiple emails with no response. Initially they agreed to deliver on 26th or 27th Sep after that no response to my calls, every time it’s going to voice mail. I have no idea if...[full review]

Moved MI to TX
broken, missing and rude

I hired these movers because they quoted me a rate $1000 less than PODS and Pack Rat. I needed people to help me move so I thought it was a good deal. They didn't wrap the few pieces of furniture and manhandled the boxes. The delivery driver called late Sunday night when I was told he'd be here days earlier and would call 24 ...[full review]

Moved IL to TX
WORST MOVING COMPANY EVER!

The problems started with the packing of my items with Allways Moving and Storage on 7/12/2014. My biggest complaint was the amount of the cost increasing from the original estimated cost of $1400 to over $2300, due to the salesman not including “common” items that are usually used during a long distance move. I feel as thoug...[full review]

Moved IL to TX
You are paying this company to ROB YOUR HOUSE.

I found this company for relocation from Chicago to Houston ON June 30th, 2014. The customer rep Steve and his manager Danielle quoted a low price for the relocation (9 furniture items and 15 boxes to pack my belongings) and I accepted it with a deposit.   The nightmare started after this. The driver (Aon) came late to pic...[full review]

Moved IN to CA
Horrible experience so far

I wish I would've seen all the negative reviews and F rating from BBB before I hired them. I hired Allways Moving to do a move from Indiana-California. It is still currently in the process of delivery. I used a third party site to get estimates from multiple moving companies. I was contacted by Heather who provided great cust...[full review]

My Move

I had to move from Dallas to San Diego, CA and only had one week notice. Fortunately for me Allways Moving quoted me the best price and was available to schedule my move in such short notice. The sales representative Sarah was more than helpful with me updating my inventory list multiple times throughout the week and helpe...[full review]

Moved CO to NC
Horrible!!

Im so dissapointed that we chose to use this company, and that we still have to deal with them for delivery. To be begin with they called many times to say they were on the way and finally showed up a day later at 7 pm. When they arrived they immediately got to work, and when i informed them we had bought tape for them, the m...[full review]

Moved IN to NY
transporting my personal items

cheeteres in the USA.. please please please , i request all the readers of this review. niver believe the CROOKERS for your transport for belongings . once if you have egage them, they quote you a descount prize. you may believe it and enter tinto a deal. they may come to take your things and load... and that is the end of th...[full review]

Moved LA to MA
Most Horrible Experience! Where are my belongings?

No one will return my phone calls or answer the phone. If you ask to speak to someone in charge, they do not know who to put you through to. I have been living without my furniture and clothes for over a week. I see the reviews that people have not received their belongings for 6 weeks! They did not know the location of my be...[full review]

Moved IN to FL
Worst experience Ever!

This is the worst situation I have ever been! In my contract it says delivery in 5-12 days but its been 6 weeks and I haven't received my stuff. Sales person Jedd (probably not his real name) sounded very responsible on phone and gave lower rate. He gave me rate per cubic ft. and told me if I give exact inventory and dimensi...[full review]

Moved IL to TX
Leave you hanging after initial sale -- where's our stuff?

They catch you with a low quote, tell you it will take 7-10 days from IL to TX -- next thing you know, it's been two weeks and you can't directly contact the driver for status updates. The customer service operator then tells you the expected delivery is up to 21 days -- excuse me? We would not have gone with the company base...[full review]

Moved NC to TX
Moving from Wilmington, NC to Dallas

Jake, the person who picked  up our stuff in Wilmington, NC was late...but we wern't too upset, because we were not quite ready.  But, of course, after they loaded things up, it was another $600.00.  After arriving in Texas and telling them we were ready for delivery, we were unable to get any firm answer from anyone.  I beli...[full review]

DO NOT USE THESE CROOKS

I will be pressing charges on this company. I have been waiting a month now for my stuff. I moved from IL to TX and I'm only 23 years old in the military unable to report for duty because they have all my gear and I cannot report for work either because I have nothing but shorts and tshirts. I am suing the shit out of this co...[full review]

Moved TN to AL
This company sucks!!!

Suck suck suck!!!!!!!! Please do not call this place. I promise you will be sorry. They took 31/2 weeks to get us our stuff after we moved in!! Will not call you back! The movers finally showed up at 10pm!! Then refused to take our money order and wanted cash before they would unload!!!! Trust me...don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[full review]

Moved AZ to NY
Hassle-Free Move

My friends had recommended these guys highly and now I understand why! They moved my 2-bedroom house on Sunday in just under two hours, and about 25 minutes of that was driving between places! I liked that they sent three movers when most companies would have sent two. That makes a huge difference in cutting down time when yo...[full review]

Awesome job

Allways Moving has excellent customer service and professional movers. Their customer-service office promptly returned calls / e-mails, provided detailed information / instructions, and their cost was much more affordable (50% cheaper) than that of competitors. The movers were courteous and respectful of any suggestions th...[full review]

Thank you!

My mother wanted me to organize her move so I went online right away to search for reputable moving companies. Allways seemed to have excellent reviews and Sarah in sales seemed to know what she was talking about. She made a very thorough quote for me and it turned out to be accurate because I wasn't charged a penny more o...[full review]

Moved PA to TX
HORRIBLE Experience

This was the WORST experience I have ever had with a company. Toni, in particular, was the biggest liar I have ever dealt with in any walk of life. They do NOT return phone calls, or emails. The quotes you are provided with are bogus. They used a third party company to deliver my furniture, when it finally arrived, and we had...[full review]

Moved ON to AB
Moved Mississauga to Alberta

Stay Awaaayyy from this company. They were delayed to pick up our stuff for two days. The distpacher -Mike- called the day before to the move to give us the new date with out considering we had taken days off from work and booked the building's elevator a month a head to have everything ready the day of the moving. On the day...[full review]

WILL NEVER HIRE THEM AGAIN

I booked this moving company to pick my stuff up in Texas at Fort Hood from my previous address and deliver to my new address in California, the company originally quoted me $930 and upon their arrival at my previous address where my husband met them for the pick up they told me that they were changing my quote amount to $130...[full review]

Moved LA to AL
Poor service

This company "bullied" my elderly, heart patient parents into increasing fees and ultimately paying an increased $2,700.  Then, we waited for date of delivery on Saturday.  We didn't realize that was the first date. Our bad.  The fine print says 0 to 7 days for wihing 500 miles.  Again our mistake.  Now it has been over 10 da...[full review]

Very Satisfied Customer

Everyone told me to be prepared for extra fees and a lot of haggling when the movers arrive for pickup. Apparently many other moving companies just seek any excuse to tack on more fees on the day of the move. Allways was so good in that respect. I went through a detailed inventory with a sales representative. He was very fort...[full review]

Moved MI to FL
Don't hire this company

Truck came late Took 5 hrs longer that origianlly told us. Didn't receive any paperwork when driver's left our house. Had to call multiple times to finally get copy of our bill emailed. Never recieved a bill of lading. When droping off our belongings, the truck was  5 days late. Boxes labled "Fragile" were smashed and wet. So...[full review]

Review with image

Moved TX to IA
DON'T HIRE THEM!!

This in early June when I was looking for a moving company to move me from Houston Tx, to Tiffin Ia.  I had looked at several companies, but I chose your's because of the follow up Mike had given me.  He answered my questions, and let me know "warning signs" of bad moving companies.  Since this was my first move, I appreciate...[full review]

Moved TX to CO
Super Satisfied

Movers were great. They came by 9:00 an and finished by 2:00 pm. The overall cost was 1300$. When they delivered my things they placed everything just where i wanted. They were extremely careful with my things including my plasma TV and some fragile art frames. I was highly impressed with Allways.[full review]

Moved OK to MA
Moving Nightmare

I conducted lengthy reviews of moving companies before deciding, based upon online reviews, to select Allways-Moving for my son's move to college halfway across the country.  I purchased an expedited move-in date and had all items picked up 20 days before the move date in order to guarantee the arrival, which had to be betwee...[full review]

Moved TX to KS
Good Moving Companies

I have moved 3 times in my life and the first two times were a disaster. I was overcharged, my boxes thrown around, my furniture broken as if it had been intentionally stomped on and I have had late deliveries in which I waited months for my furniture. Thank God this time I went with Allways. I was naturally very nervous and ...[full review]

Moved OK to NJ
Allways Moving Gets 5 Stars

After using them to move my home, I rank them as a 5 star company. They ensured that my move was an easy one. Movers came on time, packed and boxed everything perfectly, moved to the designated location without a hitch and stored all my stuffs exactly how I wanted and charged a very moderate amount. So, to me this is the comp...[full review]

Moved TX to OH
Allways Moving is Fantastic

From start to finish my experience with Allways was great! Their customer service is number one! I was so nervous coming up to my move date but from the moment the movers arrived I relaxed. They were so friendly and professional. They loaded our things with care, which from what I have heard is unusual in a moving company. Ev...[full review]

Moved TX to FL
Recommended

I went with Allways Moving for a cross country move from Houston to Miami. The sales person I spoke to was very honest and upfront about the pricing. She even gave me a good discount and a very fair price. On the day of the move I had a couple of extra boxes and they didn't even charge extra for them. The items were delivered...[full review]

Moved LA to FL
Timly move, thanks Allways

I had a really great experience with Allways Moving and Storage. At first I was impressed with their quick customer support and estimate. They gave me as detailed estimate that was very helpful to select the right movers. My move was just awesome with them. The crews handled my entire wood furniture carefully, wrapped and tap...[full review]

Moved TX to VA
ALLways-moving at Dallas: bad mover!

This bad company delayed our packages for 40 days, lost my 1 box worth $100, damages my piano, and mis-shipped a box from another customer! And refuse to do any correction/compensation! I've combined victims to expose this rascal company--sales manager Joe, moving man Martin, info woman Kitty etc are all liars!" [full review]

Moved AZ to MD
Thank you Allways!

Excellent moving experience. Last week! It was significantly important for me. I needed to move in our new destination with my whole family. After a long discussion with different moving companies, we hired Allways Moving and Storage and it was our first long distance move with any movers. It was significantly important for ...[full review]

Moved IN to OK
Awesome Movers

Allways Moving and Storage is really awesome! Recently we moved from Oklahoma City to Maryland. The movers Liz, Nick and Paul took great care with all of our belongings and did not stop the moving until the job was completed. They wrapped, covered and loaded everything. From start to finish they proved us their professionalis...[full review]

Moved LA to OR
Exceeded my expectations

This was the first time we could not move by ourselves. What a scary proposition after hearing about moving-company nightmare experiences. We interviewed and received many quotes from very well-known companies. However, upon checking online reviews of these companies we found out that many of their former customers were dissa...[full review]

Moved MS to OH
Outstanding moving service

We were searching for a reliable, honest, trustworthy and helpful moving company for my move with the whole family needed to relocate our new home in Ohio. My wife and I did not depend fully with any movers as our past moving experience was not good enough. When our moving days came so closer, we felt deep in tension to selec...[full review]

Moved LA to OK
Teamwork and honesty

We selected Allways Moving & Storage as one of three moving companies to quote our move, and they were the least expensive of the three quotes. We also had a very pleasant experience when they moved us into our home 5 years ago. The movers were professional and courteous in every regard. Moving began promptly at 8:30 a.m.;...[full review]

Moved OK to CO
Simply a great mover

No second opinion about the truth that Allways Moving has earned a great name over the years due to their dedicated service and timely provision of required assistance. It was my third time hiring them for a moving task, and I was given a great discount (regular customer discount) along with brilliant customer service. I woul...[full review]

Moved TX to IL
Top-notch performance

Very skillful staff. I had to find a place to store my items for about 8 months while I was out of the country on a study-abroad program. All of my stuff was kept securely and in good condition. The price they charged me was not expensive at all compared to other public storage companies (I went to see many places before I de...[full review]

Moved LA to CA
Bait & Switch, Surprises, Damaged & Stolen Items. You name it!

Decided to go with this company because they had great rating online.  But it was a mistake.  Long story short: 1. Quoted $1500, asked $2120.83 when they showed up.  Actually I had less items than those in the quote because I sold a lot before picking up.  I did have like 3~4 more medium boxes but they were only willing to AD...[full review]

Moved OK to GA
Quality Service

These guys from Allways Moving & Storage were incredible. They are friendly, professional, and not grumpy at all; they had great attitudes about doing difficult work. They are also really efficient, quick, and smart about packing things at delivery i get my shippment at the same day that i requested. I would highly recommend ...[full review]

Moved MI to MA
Bait and Switch

We checked reviews and after a lot of research, thought we could trust Allways moving and storage.  Boy was I wrong.  The experience has been a nightmare (overcharged $1000, moving came late, 6-7 calls and emails are going unanswered).  I emailed them with a list of all my items, they sent me a guaranteed quote $2400 for a mo...[full review]

Moved OK to OH
Quick and professional

I recently used the services of Allways Moving & Storage for my move, and simply could not be more pleased.  My opinion comes from the following experience. First, they were definitely less expensive than their competitors and their pricing was clear from the beginning.  No hidden fees, or surprise additions / last-minute sur...[full review]

Moved TX to PA
Great Service

We had a booking with Allways Moving & Storage for our relocation last month. It was a great experience; the movers did things to the best of their efforts: they packed us up, moved us into their storage, and when I realized that I let them pack some of our very important document files they managed to do it with utmost care....[full review]

Moved PA to IL
Sub-contracted uber movers

So to be clear, the people at Allways  were polite and responsive. The problem was that they sub-contracted to a company called Uber-movers and they were a catastrophe. But, ultimately, I have to blame Allways because they are responsible for the partners they chose. The problems began with the pick-up date. We were called an...[full review]

Moved OK to GA
Excellent moving service we have received

Allways Moving and Storage is always best. It was our third move with our best dependable moving company. They were really professional, experienced and highly motivated moving company. The movers Sammy, Liz, Nick did team work service. They know how to arrange a damage free moving service respecting schedule plan. David, nic...[full review]

Moved GA to IL
On time service

Our first move with Allways Moving and Storage was really 5 star excellent rating, at first contact was via email looking at 4 different movers in the local area for a quote and it was great moving experience with them. all of them took extra time none but allways. the estimate from allways was very reasonable, fair and more ...[full review]

Moved OK to TN
Best service I have received

We found Allways Moving crew very hardworking, honest, communicative and excellent manners and a sense of fun. It was our second move with Allways and my husband called them Allways is the best. They were very helpful with unwanted stuff and took them to the dump for me with no complaints or extra cost. They arrived on time a...[full review]

Moved MO to NY
WANT A STRESSED OUT MOVE THEN HIRE ALLWAYS MOVING AND STORAGE!!

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company as they promise you the world.  I was working with the relocation specialist Mike back in May about a move from Missouri to New York for July 19th.  I read the reviews about moving companies and the horror stories people went through.  When I spoke to Mike he was very nice a...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Allways Moving and Storage - a professional mover located in Dallas, TX 7524. Discover Dallas, Texas moving companies.