Ally Vanlines

States of operation: Florida, Kansas, Connecticut, Ohio, Washington, California, New York, South Carolina, Colorado, Nebraska, Georgia, North Carolina, Missouri, Illinois, Mississippi, Nevada, Indiana, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Virginia, Arizona, Arkansas, Michigan, Oklahoma, Texas, Tennessee

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Ally Vanlines.

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like Ally Vanlines have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: 797370Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 2335276US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Ally Vanlines to Facebook Share Ally Vanlines to Twitter

Toll free number: (877) 227-9860
Phones: (877) 227-9860
Address: 1489 West Palmetto Park Road, Suite 475, Boca Raton, FL 33431, USA
Email: info@allyvanlines.com
Website: www.allyvanlines.com

Total 48 Ally Vanlines Reviews

Moved TN to OH
Nightmare Experience

I signed a contract with Ally Moving (Ally Vanlines, 1489 West Palmetto Park Road, Boca Raton, FL 33486, DOT #: 2335276  MC #: 797370). David Parker was the representative. The movers changed the schedule for pick up three times. The movers charged extra money despite we moved less household goods/boxes than that was quote...[full review]

Moved TX to OK
Nightmare experience

Let's start with the the quote. I firmly believe I was way under quoted (after letting him know the amount of items I had). I ended up paying almost double what was on the quote.    Moving company: Apparently Ally is just a broker, so they decided to send me a moving company by the name of Quality moving services LLC. (You wi...[full review]

Moved NV to NC
Ally Move

Cost over runs, poor pick up and delivery, items broken and/or scratched (gouged) - and one piece of furniture never delivered (still waiting after three months!) Never, never do business with this company. Many attempts to contact company after the move to locate the missing pieve of furniture was met with run arounds, no re...[full review]

Moved NC to NY
Worst Experience ever DO NOT HIRE THESE PEOPLE

They will call you and offer the best price and even they match it with your move with Uhaul or any other option and then they will call you again and again until you agree and will give you discounts like check on phone discount etc and they will send you the contract atleast 4-5 times. So every time you will not read it you...[full review]

Moved CA to OR
moving experience

Pick up was 4 hours late, keeping the movers at our house until after midnight.  We were told that Ally would store our household goods for 30 days at THEIR  location.  We would be charged for additional storage after the 30 days.  They called us and wanted to deliver after 5 days.  Told us that if we didn't accept the delive...[full review]

Moved CT to IL
3-card Monty or Sophisticated Bait and Switch

I read another complaint about "Sal" and had a similar experience. Deposit to "lock in" move. Got a call days before the move from "Quality Assurance" to review the inventory. What? Couldn't we have done this closer to when I engaged with you? Bottom line: Sal didn't estimate the load properly. In fact he underbid it. When QA...[full review]

Moved OK to AZ
Beware!! Complete Scam!!

Please don't take all these negative reviews lightly- I don't know how companies like this can legally operate in the United States.  They take your deposit after they completely deceive you on what they are- they then completely disregard you after that.  Every thing you read about these guys is true- complete scam artists. ...[full review]

Review with image

Moved NC to WV
Pushy and inaccurate

I was contacted by Sal at Ally who took all of my information and gave me a quote that was within my budget.  In order to "lock in the rate" I had to agree to a deposit, but was told it would not be binding until I reviewed and digitally signed the agreement.  After reviewing the agreement, the items that were listed were no ...[full review]

Moved OH to WV
failure to perform

Contract was entered into on 10/14/2013 for pick up on 10/23/2013. On 10/24/2013 they advised they could not pickup until 10/26/2013 at the earliest. Complete failure to perform per contract, and have refused to refund deposit of 541.31. I would recommend never doing business with this company.[full review]

Moved OH to CO
DO NOT USE THIS BROKER

I was checking into companies to move from Ohio to Colorado. The salesperson Dave was very persistant with calling me and trying to get my businesss. He seemed very knowledgable to any question I asked. He gave me a price that was within our budget and told me that someone would call one week prior to the move to adjust items...[full review]

Moved IL to NM
do not use them

Truck came 2 days late and the driver said the invoice didnt include all these boxes and just drove off. He said he doesnt even need this damn job. Very unprofessional they never call or show up on time. They tell me to calm down when im pissed they didnt show up on time. AVOID THIS COMPANY!!! Do not use!!!![full review]

Moved CA to CO
Criminal

Do not use this company. They are slezy and criminal in the way they do business.  I originally was quoted for $2500 @ 4700lbs and was told no matter what I will not have to pay more than that, but could pay less if i came in under that weight because "you pay for what you weigh"  a day before the truck was supose to come the...[full review]

Moved MI to TX
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - WISH I HAD READ THE COMPLIANTS BEFORE

The whole experice with All Van Lines was horrible.  They under estimated my move by $1,000.00 after they told me what I had to get rid of to stay in my budget.  They state on line they will refund the deposit if you choose to to not go with them - WRONG - I had asked to cancel and they said they would but would not refund my...[full review]

Moved IN to TX
What's worse than horrible, ALLY Van Lines

They are only the brokers, so they take NO responsibility for QRS movers, who are:LATEDAMAGINGDON'T DELIVER EVERYTHINGLIARS (my sister died, our truck is on the way, don't know where it is, but we'll fast track it)SCAM ARTISTSEXTORTIONISTS (pay us in cash upwards to 3x our quote or we take you items back to the warehouse wher...[full review]

Moved WA to AZ
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

We contracted with Ally Vanlines in April 2013 for a move that was originally schedlued for October 2013.  We paid a deposit of $1126.28.  Since we didn't have a specfic date we asked Ally if it was OK to change the date once we really knew what it would be.  On June 4 2013 we contacted Ally and told them that the actual date...[full review]

Moved NV to FL
Worst Company Ever

Not only did Ally PROMISE to pick up on a specific date, they quoted me half the price of what they actually charged. They were a day and a half late and nobody ever calls to tell you what is going on. They are impossible to get ahold of after the sale or when you are trying to receive missing things like 2 TV's and bookshelv...[full review]

Moved MO to FL
Deposit

This mover never showed They still have not returned my deposit. Very hard to get anyone on the phone. Totally blows you off. They cancelled the move with me and have not sent my deposit back. When I finally get someone on the phone they state to contact my bank if I want my money back. Total scammers!!! Beware!!! I learn...[full review]

Moved AR to NC
not pleased

I will tell you my experience. We gave them a 2 day window to pick up the furniture. Not only did they not show up they never called. I tried numerous times to talk to someone but my calls went unanswered. They finally called 4 days later to tell me a truck was on the way but it was way too late. We only had a short time wind...[full review]

Moved FL to TX
Ally vanlines came thru for me

After receiving several quotes from multiple moving companies, I decided to go with Ally Vanlines. My sales person was Max Bruno. He was very knowledgeable and helpful with all my questions. I explained to him that I had a bad experience already with a previous mover years ago and he assured me he would help me thru the whole...[full review]

Moved WA to AZ
Worst Moving Company EVER

We originally hired Colonial Vanlines who notified me the day before our move that they didn't have a truck available and we likely couldn't move until the following week - like they were changing a nail or hair appointment.  We fired them (and fought for our deposit back) and hired Ally Vanlines.  Ally was great when initial...[full review]

Moved VA to TX
move from VA to TX

Absolutely avoid. here is what happened. (1) Sarah Miller who was the first contatc sale person by telephone promised delivery within a week, specifically to pick up 6/22 and deliver no latr than 7/4. Well, deliver made 7/18. The qoute was for about $2,000 and they immediately charged $700 to ihold the dates and nititae the p...[full review]

Moved FL to NV
Bait and switch - HORRIBLE

We have moved across the country several times with no issues.  This move from South Florida to Las Vegas was HORRIBLE. They pumped up the price once they had loaded our stuff on the truck, which was late, by almost 30% $2,500 more than the $8,700 guaranteed estimate.  Also the contract was by weight and then they bumped up t...[full review]

Moved DE to TX
Recommended

I was really nervous about moving my things with a moving company but Ally gave me the best service I could have imagined.  From the initial call they were professional and kind and made me feel good about using them for my move.  Everything happened as promised and I even paid less than the quote they gave me as my actual we...[full review]

Moved MD to FL
Flie Complaints

I would recommend for those who used this company and having issues with not getting your money back, go to the BBB website. They have a section where you can flie a complaint and have action taken to get your issues resolved. That's what I did. Hopefully they can come up with a resolution for my extra cost at my storage faci...[full review]

Moved NE to NH
A great moving company

Ally was nothing but professional and honest from start to finish with my move. I highly recommend them to anyone who has to move. They got me the best price and provided great service. Nothing was damaged and my things arrived at my new house when promised. I got a good number of quotes and Ally wasn't the cheapest but ...[full review]

Moved IN to FL
Beware

This is a broker not a mover. They will send unethical movers to your house and you will not be happy. They quoted us a weight quote and then sent Quality Relocation Services from Colorado to our house.We were told after the truck was loaded that they would not accept the contract.They made us go with cubic footage. QRS never...[full review]

Moved NC to SC
No Communication! Bad Customer Relations!

They gave me a date for pick-up and said they would call at least 36-48 hours before arriving.  They gave me a 2 day window.  Three days out, I started trying to call and find out information because I NEVER received a call.  I left message after message and NO ONE returned my call.  Finally, the second day of my window, I ca...[full review]

Moved OH to MD
NO DRIVER SHOWED UP

Do not use this company, they took my money and I got no driver! No one responded to my calls on the day the driver was due. This company is a scam and stole a 900.00 deposit from me. Jordan was my representative and called me almost daily when attempting to get me to hire their company. Once I started having problems with no...[full review]

Moved IL to TX
Don't trust these guys

We did not use this company for our move.  I had two calls from Christian (Chris) about our move.  I was silly enough to think that he could provide me a quote over the phone for our four bedroom move accross the country.   I cannot comment about this companies moving skills but I worry about their honesty. Before seeing the ...[full review]

Moved NV to IN
Not movers but brokers

Ally movers represent themselves as movers but only are authorized to move in Florida. They brokered the job to another company who then hired another shipper to move my home products, (what I was told). Ally did address my concerns on how late the delivery was, but did not assist in helping me with shipper. Only when insu...[full review]

Moved FL to IA
great mover and experience

I was looking for a moving company for weeks, and getting so many phone calls, i received a quote from chad and i decided to go ahead and use ally van lines, Great move!!!    they did everything they said they would if you are looking for a good moving company ally van lines is the company to go with thank you guys joan[full review]

Moved MS to GA
SCAM ALERT - Do Not Use ALLY

Ally is a total scam!  This company is a broker and once they get your deposit they dump you.  National Logistics was the third party that handled my move.  The driver showed up at my home a day early with a 2 hour notice.  He could not speak good english and did a terrible job of labeling and inventorying my items.  Plus, I ...[full review]

Moved IL to FL
Rufund Given

We contracted a move with Ally Van Lines and ended up cancelling because we bought a "turnkey" property and did not have enough to warrant using a moving company.  We were given a full refund of our deposit just as they had stated when we first talked the them.  This is a reputable company and were usually very prompt in retu...[full review]

Moved GA to WA
Update on previous review.

After leaving my last review I got a call from Ally Vanlines.  It seems they were having problems with their 877 number and were unaware of it.  I naturally went into panic mode when I couldn't reach them for several days.  The gentelman I talked to tried to call the 877 number from his cell and it didn't ring through for him...[full review]

Moved MO to SC
Rip off Do not use

They are brokers, penicil pushers, that only call a 3rd party to move you. One that you do not get to pick. You sign a contract of verbal communication but you sign another one with the movers that move you, the day they show up. You are quoted one quote by Ally but this quote means nothing because once they get your money th...[full review]

Review with image

Moved NC to IN
North Carolina to Indiana, Great movers

I contacted several companies and they offered the best quote and service. I would recommend them to others. Jordan was very helpful. When the movers arrived, they packed everything according to my requests and were courteous. At first I was worried about my fragile items being broken, but everything arrived intact with no pr...[full review]

Moved GA to TX
has moving really become this easy?

When I heard of Ally Vanlines last year I thought it sounded just "too" convenient, but when I found myself in a position where I needed to relocate to Texas with a house full of furniture ASAP. I needed as much convenience as I could get. Having been through a couple big moves in my life and being overcharged BOTH times, I o...[full review]

Moved CO to FL
Great Job!

I used Ally for my move. I was quoted by Michael Miller for the job. I have to say his customer service was great for any type of business. He went over everything from my weight, distance and even worked up how much it would cost in gas. He didn't rush me through my quote..like just about everyone else that I spoke with. I a...[full review]

Moved SC to OH
ALLY VANLINES=FRAUD

Learn from my mistake. DO NOT USE ALLY VANLINES. They are fraud and will charge you easily double the amount. They are a broker company but will misrepresent themselves as the actual movers. My move was NOT picked up on time and then delivered 8 DAYS LATER. They are rude and not professional at all. I am missing items and hav...[full review]

Moved OH to TX
Pleasant Experience

I recently moved from Ohio to Texas with Ally Van Lines and would use them again. The movers showed up about 45 minutes later then what I was told, but it wasn't a big deal. My place is hard to find. The crew was friendly and did a nice job. They even put extra padding around a delicate china cabinet that my mother had passed...[full review]

Moved OH to NV
Awesome mover

So I am not one to leave reviews but I had to for this move situation, I spoke to Sarah miller at ally Vanlines for my move and she informed me that ally had a truck available for pickup in my state. I felt totally comfortable with Sarah she went  in detail on how the whole move worked from packing to delivering I loved it!!!...[full review]

Moved OH to NC
never even moved me

total ripoff scam!  Talked to 3 different people for a simple move.  Then, no one never showed up when they booked, and then no one even answers the phones for hours.  I finally reached a "manager" at 7pm that evening who accepted my cancellation but never even apologized.  Then after promising me a refund, they kept my depos...[full review]

Moved NY to AZ
great move

Ally vanlines helped me and my husband move to arizona. I was searching for a moving company online and finally came across ally vanlines, i was very nervous in the beginning but mike listened to everything i told him that I needed done. They were a little late on pick up but when they got there everything went great they wra...[full review]

Moved CA to PA
Regular Mover

I got a job transfer and had to move from California to Philadelphia.  Received numerous quotes ranging from $1800 - $7200.  Although Ally Vanlines was not the cheapest, I decided to go with them because Jack sounded very professional and explained everything clearly when we went over the quote.  The price they gave me was ba...[full review]

Moved WA to SC
Made a stressful task a breeze. Amazing company

I definitely recommend Ally Vanlines. I Moved from Washington to South Carolina. The quote was accurate and very reasonable; I actually saved $650 compared to the other quotes I had gotten and I could not have asked for a smoother move. They made a difficult task easy and stress free. Chris Kay my sales rep was there ...[full review]

Moved OH to FL
NEVER GO WITH ALLY VANLINE- THEY ARE FRAUD COMPANY

After I requested for a moving quote to move from Ohio to Florida, I was contacted by many moving companies. One of them was from Eric from ALLY VANLINE. So, I decided to go with them. Their quotation seemed pretty reasonal, though not so cheap. Then Eric asked me to deposit $430 up front and pay the rest after the delivery. ...[full review]

Moved CT to TX
ally vanlines great company

I scheduled my move with Eric.  He was very professional and made my move stress free.  I was a little nervous with my whole move however Erric made me comfortable and followed through on his promisses.  When the movers came to my house I was pleasantly surprised because not only they were quick but extremely efficient curteo...[full review]

Moved KS to CA
Ally Vanlines is a scam

"My specific experience with Ally Vanlines are that they are a scam.I was quoted $1,700 for a move and asked to place $488 deposit to hold the dates of the move with their freight driver. My room mate paid the deposit using a credit card.We never got an invoice or any paperwork at all and when we tried to call the company all...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Ally Vanlines - a professional mover located in Boca Raton, FL 33431. Discover Boca Raton, Florida moving companies.