American National Van Lines

States of operation: Florida, Ohio, Kansas, Alabama, Missouri, Virginia, Michigan, Pennsylvania

Write moving reviewWrite a review on American National Van Lines.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like American National Van Lines have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: 827512Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 2416166US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share American National Van Lines to Facebook Share American National Van Lines to Twitter

Toll free number: (855) 650-6683
Address: 860 US Highway One, Suite 207, North Palm Beach, FL 33408, USA
Email: service@americannationalvanlines.com
Website: americannationalvanlines.com

Total 5 American National Van Lines Reviews

Moved PA to TX
Not real movers

These guys are not real movers, they are just brokers who book your move with real moving carriers for a fee of $445.  (Just to find a moving carrier company on your behalf) I didn't know that these guys are brokers until I received a call from the real movers and they told me that that they received a request for my move.  D...[full review]

Moved MI to FL
HELPED ME MOVE

I was super nervous to use a moving company after reading about all the scams, but I am sure there is a reason I didnt find anything bad with this company. Ryan was extremely helpful, seemed like he has been doing this a long time, and I told him I would write a good review once I received my things. Movers were ON TIME, poli...[full review]

Moved VA to CA
Beware

Do not use this company, this is a broker not the actual movers. look for a local moving company to avoid paying extra charges on your estimate. i paid 950.00$ additional and my pick up and delivery was late! salesman on phone was very nice but the promises were False! Please look up a local moving company and make sure they ...[full review]

Moved MO to NV
this is a scam moving company STAY AWAY

They give you a really nice,low price for a move, then they contract your move to a scummie company that is late, trashes your belongings and steals from you. I did not have one box that wasn't damage or one piece of furniture not scratched or damaged.  Then this company demands atleast 3 times the amount agreed on before the...[full review]

Moved OH to NC
home move

I am extremely relieved to have my move over and have gone better than planned.  From the beginning i had anxiety about hiring a moving company because of the horror stories i had heard.  I am so happy i used american national van lines for my move, they really followed through on their promise to ease the stress.  I dealt wi...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on American National Van Lines - a professional mover located in North Palm Beach, FL 33408. Discover North Palm Beach, Florida moving companies.