BayFlower Moving Group

States of operation: Florida, Georgia, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Nevada, Rhode Island, Washington DC, New Jersey, West Virginia, Massachusetts, Texas, New York, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, California

Write moving reviewWrite a review on BayFlower Moving Group.

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like BayFlower Moving Group have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: not provided

Share this company on Share BayFlower Moving Group to Facebook Share BayFlower Moving Group to Twitter

BayFlower Moving Group is also operating as Lions Van Lines

Toll free number: (888) 377-7702
Phones: (813) 999-2030
Address: 1971 W Lumsden Rd #183, Brandon, FL 33511, USA
Email: info@bayflowermovinggroup.com
Website: www.bayflowermovinggroup.com

Total 130 BayFlower Moving Group Reviews

Moved DC to FL
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Nobody likes moving, let's be honest. But out of the sea of movers you can choose from, Bayflower is the ONLY one that gives you all of the information up front. Not only do they talk about their own polices and pricing, but my sales rep gave me SO much information about how moves work and the realities of moving in DC. What ...[full review]

Moved FL to NY
Will Be Using Again!

Great move! This move was so pain free, these movers did exactly what they said when they said they would and took care of my belongings. I really appreciate honest up from approach and the customer service is great!   Moving over a few hundred miles there's bound to be quite some difficulties but with them, there wasn't a...[full review]

Moved MD to GA
I hate moving but they made it a little better for me

Will i use them again, yes, but do I want to move again, NO! I despise moving and they really tried making me feel otherwise but for me, there's no convincing. I was stunned by how well theyloaded everything up and disassembled everything. But I still wasn't happy and theysaw it, IMel not a movingmind of guy. They were ver...[full review]

Moved FL to ME
Great move to Maine

I had a really good move with this moving group not just the process but also with the guy that I spoke to on the phone. Educated me with the whole moving company thing and I learned a lot. I definitely felt more at ease once I learned about them and we couldn't have asked for an easier process! They were on time and they nev...[full review]

Moved FL to MD
Shipmant speed was right on the money!

We used this company for shipping and I must admit I'm very very satisfied with their work and shipment speed . They did everything in a promised time . I was so happy when I got my entire house set up only a couple of weeks after moving!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better way to move and will never move ,myself or my fam...[full review]

Moved FL to MD
they were a stand up company

They were a stand up company in my opinion all around..... i was troubled by how well they were wrapping and boxing everything. I wouldve never been able to do such a great job because i unpacked everything and it was in the same condition! Perfectly placed in each and every box! The men were very nice to my kids as well a...[full review]

Moved FL to NY
Lied about what was said

I accurred an extra $1400 then what was qouted.  Then when it came to talking to a customers service rep, they stated I should be lucky I am not spending more money.   They would not budge or refund any of our money.   The movers also broke my table.  Which that is another headache i have to deal with. I would also be wary ab...[full review]

Moved DE to FL
They managed very well

Bay flower  helped us move our big stuff from our last apartment into our first house and were amazing throughout the whole process. The apartment was on the second floor of a walk up with a tight turn and they managed to get all of our furniture down without scratching a thing or banging up the walls. The guys literally ran ...[full review]

Moved FL to AR
VERY UNHAPPY

I had over $500 in items stolen  I have made a claim to the company.  After trying to contact them numerous times, I finally got an answer saying that it will be at least 3 months for my claim to process.  Well, it has been 3 months and still no satifaction.  Trying to get Nina from the Claims department to give me any kind o...[full review]

Moved VA to MN
Best around from my experience with them

I had the best experience with this company so far in my 5 years of moving and relocatig all over the US...... I had some horror stories with other moving companies but not with this one. Bayflower cares about their customers in my opinion and we just wanted to let y'all know. Its hard to find good companies these days but th...[full review]

Moved FL to AZ
Dexterously professional!

Since it was our first time relocation, so we were bit tensed about the entire relocation. Tension gripped us more as because we did not have any sort of idea in wrapping, organizing and re-assembling. Finding no other way out we decided to give bayflower a call. They answered all our queries with patience and set us a price ...[full review]

Moved MD to TX
they help up their end, and more

I had a wonderful experience with these guys, bay flower moving group. The movers arrived on time and worked really hard to make sure that everything was wrapped the right way. Even at delivery they took their time to make sure that everything was placed where I wanted it. And they wanted to make sure that I had everything an...[full review]

Very pleased

The wife and I decided to make our big move out to Fort Myers, TX. We knew that this wouldn't be a very easy move considering we have a 4 bedroom 2000 sq ft home that is full of our priceless items that needed extra great care to be taken care of. So naturally we had to pick and choose carefully of our moving company. Our exp...[full review]

Moved PA to TN
DECEITFUL BUSINESS PRACTICES

SCAM ALERT! DO NOT USE COMPANY. Bay Flower Moving Group US DOT: 2019093 MC: 757617 1971 W Lumsden Road Brandon FL 33511 www.bayflowermovinggroup.com  3/29/14-Signed contract Binding Moving Estimate Job No: B7853521  Customer Rep:  Kane Golden; David Ortiz Phone: 888-377-7702  Ext. 8006 Fax    : 813-433-5162 Email : kane@bayfl...[full review]

Moved FL to CO
Moving company that does the job right

This was the second time using bayflower moving group, the process was very easy, our representative Joe, was always available for any questions (email and phone) and the team that we received on our move day were excellent. If needed we are definitely going to use bayflower moving group for our third move with them. They rea...[full review]

Grateful to you guys

I was not ready for a move now. But I am so in connected with my parents and as they are getting older, I felt a need to be with them at this age. Last week my mother got horribly sick and I decided to move to them. So I search the net and got bayflower's  number on internet. I made a call. They were simply amazing. Every ste...[full review]

Moved DC to FL
Had a very good move

Yay! I finally got to move from cold DC sunny Miami. It was my first time moving and I was totally freaked out by the amount of things I had to get done. My cousin Mark said I should speak to the guys  they would be very helpful. He was right! They even came an hour early and helped me finish packing without charging me too m...[full review]

Moved DE to LA
Regular Customer

I am a regular customer of Bayflower Moving and I always got the best deal from them. From the first time that I used them, they never let me down........... They have all the skills and training to take on any kind of moves and they are always willing to give their best shot and most importantly they know how to satisfy the ...[full review]

Moved FL to GA
great service

my experience with bay flower moving was a great one, i was so stressed over moving , when it would get picked up , when it will get delivered, id everything would get there in one piece , i was very stressed about my whole moving situation. but the moment i called bay flower moving they insured me they'd do their best and t...[full review]

Moved FL to CA

I promised i would write a review if it was a good experience . By far best movers in my opinion. They were so precise about packing my items without breaking them! It was a little expensive but who can put a price on yOur valuables that are priceless, right?? Bayflower was the right company to go with for me because I felt l...[full review]

Moved FL to VA
Great job with them

Absolutely wonderful experience! Nothing went wrong at all, which shocked the heck out of me. Usually I am the person that gets ripped off by moving companies lol. They arrived at my home in FL ready to work and start getting the truck loaded. And let me just say they worked really hard and had such a great attitude! At arriv...[full review]

Moved MD to GA
The guys were professional

ayflower just moved me yesterday afternoon in the pouring rain. The guys who came were super professional and wrapped my items very well. Everyone in the office was knowledgeable, courteous and helpful. Despite the fact that the movers helped us in difficult weather conditions, they never complained and had a smile on their f...[full review]

Moved NJ to AZ
Repeat customer

To be very honest I am using bayflower regularly. I have to relocate very frequently because of the nature of my job. So, often I require the service of professional movers. Though there are many moving companies, but very few can perform consistently and this is one of those very few companies. They have the most decorated m...[full review]

Moved DE to AZ
Results were good

Before assigning them for my move, I did my research. After taking a look at the reviews of many moving companies and talking with them, I finally decided to go for this company. They seemed to be the most professional and cheap among all other movers. When I called them, I discussed my move with their sales person. He offere...[full review]

Moved DE to CA
Move went perfect

Every time I move I normally contact one of the major moving companies and get charged an arm and a leg. But, this time I chose Bay Flower Moving Group and boy am I happy! My quote wasn't as a high as it normally is and their team was so responsive and attentive to my needs I was pleasantly surprised. Bay Flower wasn't like t...[full review]

Moved MD to FL
Perfect moving company

When you move choosing the right company is extremely important not only because they are handling all of things but because you are giving them your money! These guys helped us out tremendously and we are so grateful! They did an outstanding job making sure our items were not damaged or lost. They had the utmost respect for ...[full review]

Moved DE to NC
Movers are great

I am really very happy with the service that I received from BayFlower Moving Group. I used them for a move. Though I was not a very big move but they have showed me what they were capable of. Movers came on time and began the work straightaway. They had a plan about the move and managed the move in a very professional way. A...[full review]

Moved VA to AZ
Happy with the services!!!

Had a really good move here to AZ. Considering how far we came, I was sure of something catastrophic happening. But, not in this case! They took very good care of my family with packing all of our items and making sure that nothing got broken. No complaints about the service here !!!! Very pleased and satisfied with this comp...[full review]

Moved DE to AZ

I highly recommend them for any one working with a tight budget. The service and prices was within my budget .I was a little worried about hiring a moving company after hearing all the horror stories about being overcharged and furniture being broken. After talking with the owner he re insured me that my furniture will be wel...[full review]

Great job guys

I had the very best experience with this moving company. From start to finish eveything went perfect when they picked me up they wrapped up everythibg like pros and when i unpacked out here in santa monica nothibg was broken but a couple of plates! In my book thats pretty good considering how far my move was!!!! The moving gu...[full review]

Moved VA to CA
Don't use Bay Flower Moving Company

Terrible experience with Bay Flower Moving Company. Spoke with Dave in the sales department. I shared my experience from my move east with a corporate company that moved my things 5-6 times before I received them. Dave assured me Bay Flower doesn’t do that. My things go right on the truck – that was the first lie. He also tol...[full review]

Moved FL to CO
Colorado is my new home and it's awesome!

Moving from Florida to Colorado have never been simple for me and it’s also true that it would not have been better with the way they moved my stuff. They offered an affordable rate and stuck to it until the move ended. I was feeling excellent when I paid exactly what was initially quoted. I am sure if there is no extra item ...[full review]

Moved MD to LA
these guys were great

We couldn't have been more pleased with the job bay flower movers did. they were delightful! From start to finish, this move was the easiest we've had. Seth did an excellent job giving us an estimate, coordinating the move and adjusting it due to scheduling issues on our end. I will defenitely be recommending to friends and w...[full review]

Moved VA to FL
They came recommended and now I am recommending them!

Everyone I dealt with from bay flower  is professional and responds to voicemail messages and email in a timely fashion. They gave me an flat rate etimate over the phone, and they kept their word about cost and delivery time frames. In addition, they always happily answered any questions and addressed any concerns that we had...[full review]

Moved PA to MS
Quality of service

Worst experience of my life. Promised load within 1 to 3 days. Took 11 split my load into 3 separate loads. Packers were foreign and could barely speak English. Spoke mostly Russian. Did not listen to instructions. Quoted me 6600. Ended up coating 3 times more. Grossly over estimates the cubic feet and tried to over charge me...[full review]

Very happy, both of us!

These guys were absolutely fantastic. I asked for three movers for our move. My girlfriend and I were moving from  Bethlehem to Fort Myers, because she got a job there and I was also happy to go and live somewhere else. Head foreman guy and two other helpers came in our apartment on time and packed the things quickly. They wr...[full review]

Moved DE to CA
On time!

My aunt was looking for a good moving company, so I told her about BAYFLOWER.I used them  for my last move and they did a very good job . They came on time and all necessary tools. They knew what they were assigned to do and they acted according to the situation. It was great to notice their discipline, determination and dedi...[full review]

Moved VA to CA
5 Stars worthy

When we hired this grand company for our move I was incredibly impressed with their efficiency, speed and care of our furniture. Everything was impecably wrapped, and nothing got wet (it was raining) or damaged. They were helpful throughout the planning process, answering questions and assuring me that everything would go smo...[full review]

Moved FL to NC
Wonderful

I commend th quality mover’s team for doing such a wonderful job! I am so happy with the way my requests and my things were handled. I spoke with Joe, whom was very respectful and I could say the same for vick and his movers. They arrived on time and got straight to work. They even charged me with a lower rate than quoted for...[full review]

Good Energy!

The team that was sent to me were very friendly, professional, and communicational. Also good price, excellent job overall. They have done a very good job. I liked the fact all fragile items were protected with bubble wrap. Each box and piece of furniture were put in the place where we told them. I am very happy with the serv...[full review]

100% worth it

Amazing, flawless, crazy, fast and respectful of our belongings. Very personable and friendly guys. We were incredibly impressed by the 3 guys who moved us from our condo to our new place (including a stop to empty a storage unit). They completed everything in 3.5 hours and refused to take any breaks (even when we encouraged ...[full review]

Moved PA to FL
Moved me quick

I was under a tight timeframe and needed a mover right away and called these guys. Their movers arrived on time; were very professional yet friendly; took great care to make sure all the furniture was covered so nothing was damaged; and worked the whole time they were here, never even stopping for a break. I'll have to say t...[full review]

Satisfaction guarenteed

The guys turned up right on time at 8am . It was a pretty hard move with alot of boxes and stairs at one end but they were friendly and efficient and worked hard all day until the job was finally done at 2.30. The two guyswere very experienced, and, most importantly, they were careful with our belongings and everything arrive...[full review]

Moved DE to FL
Outstanding job guys, thank you so much

I booked Bayflower moving  via email, the communication was fantastic and I booked the company immediately. it was the best decision I ever made.They were prompt, professional and polite.I booked two trucks and four men. They were in fact fast and efficient.I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is moving. A ...[full review]

Was a good move

I had a great experience with BayFlower Moving Group we really couldn't have asked for a better move. The move was going to be difficult but the professionals at BayFlower handled everything perfectly. Never did they stop working or pleasing me. This company was hands down true professionals. I had a great experience and I am...[full review]

Moved FL to TX
Stress Free

I have moved a lot in my life. I have to relocate quite often due to the nature of my job. That is why I used many moving companies and in most of the cases ended up with disaster. Few days ago I move again and this time from FL to TX. This time I went for the quality. I was willing to spend a good amount just to avoid the tr...[full review]

Moved PA to CA
Perfect Move---

Movers of BayFlower Moving  gave me exactly what I was looking for. I could not have asked for anything more. They have taken care of my move perfectly. The way their movers were dealing with the furniture, sensitive, expensive and vulnerable stuffs really deserves appreciation. I am sure that these movers are highly experien...[full review]

Moved DE to GA
Moving Experience was great

Outstanding service from a very experienced and honest crew. No issues with heavy items and navigating stairs. I will recommend BayFlower Moving Group to anyone needing an honest and experienced mover. Crew showed up ready to work! Thanks guys for taking a hard move and making it look easy, I couldn't believe how well this mo...[full review]

BayFlower is #1

Recently I moved with BayFlower Moving Group. It was a long distance move and I gave them a tight timeframe to get the job done. I also had a tight budget, they managed to to work with me a bit and really it helped out a lot.But still they managed to complete the move within the given time and budget. They proved that they h...[full review]

Moved FL to IL
Bayflower made a good impression on us

My wife and i recently moved back to Chicago, we were very happy to use these guys, after all the horror tales we heard, it was just a great relief to see honest folks take care of our things. They did exactly what we had expected them to do, they came on time, worked quickly, and delivered within the time frame we were...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on BayFlower Moving Group - a professional mover located in Brandon, FL 33511. Discover Brandon, Florida moving companies.