Best Choice Movers

States of operation: New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Delaware

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Best Choice Movers.

To legitimately operate within the State of New York, Best Choice Movers is required to have a valid New York State Department of Transportation license (NYDOT). If they perform interstate moves, they are also required to be registered with the FMCSA.

ICC MC number: 737226Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 2114953US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Best Choice Movers to Facebook Share Best Choice Movers to Twitter

Toll free number: (877) 609-6761
Phones: (877) 609-6761
Address: 210-07 Horace Harding Expressway, Suite 137, Bayside, NY 11362
Email: info@bestchoicemovers.net
Website: www.bestchoicemovers.net

Total 15 Best Choice Movers Reviews

Moved NJ to NC
HORRIBLE, BAD, A NIGHTMARE

OMG, My experience was almost identical to Rebecca's. The over charged me by more than double, promised a weeks time delivery (waited a month), and when my items came I had broke (which they wrapped) items, boxes broken to peices and missing items. They also shipped my motorcylce with gas in it!!!! I had filed a complaint wit...[full review]

Moved MA to NY
Anyone had any luck getting hold of the company?

My expreience looks a lot like all the recent posts. Also, these people still have one of my suitcases and now the website, email and phone numbers are all taken offline. Did anyone recently manage to retrieve their belongings? The last I heard from the company was that I had to pick up my suitcase at a warehouse on Dunkirk S...[full review]

Moved MA to SC
Hindsight is 20/20

I waited to write a review so I could calm down a bit. I've never been so infuriated in all my life. I've moved a whole bunch and used different moving companies. This was by far the most painful moving experience to date. I've been lied to pretty much from the moment they got my deposit. This is how the move was supposed to ...[full review]

Review with image

Moved NJ to KY
STAY AWAY

Best choice movers haha more like worst choice movers. This was a living nightmare. I had scheduled my move for june 29th in new jersey and was quoted three to six day delivery to Kentucky. Sounded great to me, but little did I know what I was getting myself into. The 6day mark came up and I started worrying a little bit beca...[full review]

Moved NJ to CA
Great Job Best Choice!!!

We used Best Choice to move our belongings from NJ-CA on 8/29/13 and I must say it was a pretty good experience given the experience we had in the past with other companies. They were on time for the pickup, the only issue we had was few of our boxes didn't come in the condition they way it was when it was put on the truck. W...[full review]

Moved NY to AZ
THIEVES AND LIARS - DO NOT USE

This has been a NIGHTMARE. It has been almost 2 months and I have not seen any of my be;pngings since they were picked up by Best Choice. I have been told lie after lie and been promised several dates of delivery. The local AND federal authorites had to get involved because the driver was arrested and the moving truck detaine...[full review]

Moved NY to FL
DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY, THIEVES

Best Choice Movers, inc, was THE WORST choice. Our items were picked up on wednesday June 26, 2013 and arrived on July 27, 2013 after hundreds of phone calls, numerous delivery dates and lie after lie after lie. Our items arrived incomplete, we are STILL missing a queen size mattress, a box of work clothes(worth over $1500) a...[full review]

Moved NY to AZ
Do Not Use This Company!

This company made our move from NY to AZ a living hell! We went with them because of their great estimate price which if course ended up doubling after they packed everything in the truck. They told us our stuff would arrive in AZ in 7-10 days, so we only packed enough for ourselves and our 4 small children for about 2 weeks....[full review]

Moved MA to FL
scam artist and steal your property

Wow,   This company is running a  legal extorsion business   and the FBI is going to shut them down,  God I hope soon    they stole my mothers property,  they gave an binding estamite  of 1492,     then when my sister signed the paperwork   they cranked up the price to 4800 dollars  my sister called the Kingston Ma police  an...[full review]

Moved MA to MN
WORST Experience EVER

They were responsive....right up until the point your mone was collected. After that it was a month of hell as they double charged me (claiming the original contract was a "binding estimate" and didn't apply), arrived 7 hours late to come pick up my stuff, and then went more or less radio silent for three weeks as I panicked ...[full review]

Moved NJ to NY
never recommend to anyone

Very difficult company to work with, we had them pick up our furniture and right before they were leaving they said they wanted to make sure we had cash to pay the bill-they don't take credit cards even thought they took our deposit on cc. We agreed and the truck left our house, we had to stop at the bank to get cash and the ...[full review]

Moved MA to NJ
WARNING Stay Away

Pickup scheduled for 8:00-9:00AM Scheduled same day delivery Arrived 3:30 PM  6 1/2 hours late Departed for NJ 4:30 PM 11:15 Movers called me at destination saying they were lost and could not find us. They actually went 2 exits beyond where they should have been and were 2 cities away searching for destination.Driver stated ...[full review]

Moved NJ to WI