Buehler Companies

States of operation: Colorado, Texas

Agent for: United Van Lines

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Buehler Companies.

Click on the Buehler Companies license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: 519829Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1353870US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Buehler Companies to Facebook Share Buehler Companies to Twitter

Toll free number: (800) 234-6683
Phones: (303) 388-4000
Address: 3899 Jackson Street, Denver, CO 80205
Email: deninfo@buehlercompanies.com
Website: www.buehlercompanies.com

About the company

Since 1912, Buehler Companies has been the highest quality Moving and Storage provider in the Denver, Colorado Springs and Fort Worth area. We specialize in household goods, local moving, office moving, military moves, interstate moves and much much more. Call us for a free estimate today!
303-388-4000

Total 5 Buehler Companies Reviews

Beuhler Companies Moving

When I moved to Colorado from California last year, I used Mayflower. And I am so glad I used Beuhler Mayflower to handle my move across town this year. From start to finish they did an excellent job. The estimate was spot on correct. And the guys who did the moving handled every box like it had fine china in it! They were so...[full review]

Porter Primary Care Cherry Creek

Suzette and Ruben were great.  Arrived on time and worked very quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[full review]

Great Move

This was a great move.  the people that came were very quick and also very careful.  We had some complications on our end and the move had to be split up but the movers adjusted to the change in plans and did a great job overall......................................................................................................[full review]

Moved TX to WA
Excellent Move Experience

After making 19 moves over the past 44 years, I can attest that Buehler Mayflower ranks as one of the best movers in the business. My experience started with the highly professional and personable service form Mike Edwards, the sales executive. After a misunderstanding in how I wanted to store and ship my goods, Gary Michel t...[full review]

Company response to William Moseley's review:
Dear William, We really appreciate your review. It’s always good to hear great things about our staff and moving crews. I have forwarded your review to Gary Michel and Lori in our Fort Worth office as well as the owner of the company, upper management staff and the CEO. We are thankful for the work that you have sent our way...

Moved CO to OK
United Move

United, part of Bhueler in Denver, move was an excellent experience in every phase. I had read reviews of SEVERAL DIFFERENT MOVERS and listed the areas that were subject to problems. Some reviewers didn't like the procedure of the loading of all their stuff then having to sign off that there was damage or whatever. Some had a...[full review]

Company response to Colleen's review:
Dear Colleen, Thank you so much for posting a review for our company. We really appreciate feedback as it helps us to improve internally. We value your opinion and we strive to improve quality on a consistent basis. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. -Management

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Buehler Companies - a professional mover located in Denver, CO 80205. Discover Denver, Colorado companies.