Buehler Companies

States of operation: Colorado, Texas, Ohio

Agent for: United Van Lines

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Buehler Companies.

Click on the Buehler Companies license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: 519829Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1353870US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Buehler Companies to Facebook Share Buehler Companies to Twitter

Toll free number: (800) 234-6683
Phones: (303) 388-4000
Address: 3899 Jackson Street, Denver, CO 80205, USA
Email: deninfo@buehlercompanies.com
Website: www.buehlercompanies.com

About the company

Since 1912, Buehler Companies has been the highest quality Moving and Storage provider in the Denver, Colorado Springs and Fort Worth area. We specialize in household goods, local moving, office moving, military moves, interstate moves and much much more. Call us for a free estimate today!
303-388-4000

Total 9 Buehler Companies Reviews

Moved within CO
Alex & Stephanie were superb!

I ordered a queen size mattress set from QVC, and it was delivered today.  I was unable to ever actually answer the phone when Buehler's delivery service phoned me, but they left very detailed, professional messages.  I also filled out the website from the information left on my voicemail.  The office procedures were superb. ...[full review]

Company response to Celeste's review:
Dear Celeste, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review us. We really appreciate your feedback and I will be talking to those two!!!! Again, we really appreciate it.

Moved OH to CO
buehler moves fast

thank you to the many people at buehler that helped me through this difficult move. such a great moving job! i move things a lot and have used several different moving companies. this company had my move done so fast my stuff almost beat me to denver! the whole move went smoothly and questions were always answered. i highly r...[full review]

Company response to Jamie's review:
Dear Jamie, Thank you so much for the positive review! We really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thank you for taking the time to write it for us! Management

Buehler Companies

Our company used Buehler for a recent office to office move. We were on the receiving end of the move on a Saturday and Shane Murry, Supervisor, and his crew were fantastic. They were easy to work with and for having to work their Memorial Weekend Saturday were positive and had great attitudes. They were well organized and se...[full review]

Company response to Ivonne's review:
Ivonne, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us today! We will let Shane and his crew know what a wonderful job they did and get them some gift cards. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Regards, The Buehler Companies Team :)

Moved OH to CO
Wonderful Moving Company

The delivery went very well. There were many things that were broken but that was from the packing crew (different company). Buehler moving company was excellent! They helped me get the information I needed in order to file a claim with the packing company and they were very efficient. They unpacked what I asked them to and t...[full review]

Company response to Heather's review:
Heather, Thank you so much for taking your precious time to give us a positive review. It really helps us to know how we are doing and where we can improve. We appreciate your words and thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with Buehler Companies. Regards, The Buehler Companies Team :)

Beuhler Companies Moving

When I moved to Colorado from California last year, I used Mayflower. And I am so glad I used Beuhler Mayflower to handle my move across town this year. From start to finish they did an excellent job. The estimate was spot on correct. And the guys who did the moving handled every box like it had fine china in it! They were so...[full review]

Company response to Vharris's review:
We are extremely thankful that you took the time out to give us a good review. This really helps potential clients better choose the moving company to suit their needs. Thank you so much for your kind words. The Buehler Management Team :)

Porter Primary Care Cherry Creek

Suzette and Ruben were great.  Arrived on time and worked very quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[full review]

Company response to Charlie's review:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Positive reviews like this really help our potential customers in choosing a moving company! We really appreciate you mentioning the crews names. We will get them some gift cards. Regards, Buehler Management Team :)

Great Move

This was a great move.  the people that came were very quick and also very careful.  We had some complications on our end and the move had to be split up but the movers adjusted to the change in plans and did a great job overall......................................................................................................[full review]

Company response to Dave Witthohn's review:
Thank you so much for your positive review. We continually strive to be the best in the business and these reviews really help our consumers to choose the right moving company for them. We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Moved TX to WA
Excellent Move Experience

After making 19 moves over the past 44 years, I can attest that Buehler Mayflower ranks as one of the best movers in the business. My experience started with the highly professional and personable service form Mike Edwards, the sales executive. After a misunderstanding in how I wanted to store and ship my goods, Gary Michel t...[full review]

Company response to William Moseley's review:
Dear William, We really appreciate your review. It’s always good to hear great things about our staff and moving crews. I have forwarded your review to Gary Michel and Lori in our Fort Worth office as well as the owner of the company, upper management staff and the CEO. We are thankful for the work that you have sent our way...

Moved CO to OK
United Move

United, part of Bhueler in Denver, move was an excellent experience in every phase. I had read reviews of SEVERAL DIFFERENT MOVERS and listed the areas that were subject to problems. Some reviewers didn't like the procedure of the loading of all their stuff then having to sign off that there was damage or whatever. Some had a...[full review]

Company response to Colleen's review:
Dear Colleen, Thank you so much for posting a review for our company. We really appreciate feedback as it helps us to improve internally. We value your opinion and we strive to improve quality on a consistent basis. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. -Management

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Buehler Companies - a professional mover located in Denver, CO 80205. Discover Denver, Colorado moving companies.