Cardinal Moving Systems

States of operation: Arizona, Hawaii, California, Ohio, Idaho, Utah, United Kingdom, Illinois, Washington, New Hampshire, Colorado, New York, Michigan, Georgia

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Cardinal Moving Systems.

Click on the Cardinal Moving Systems license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: 552894Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1463484US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Cardinal Moving Systems to Facebook Share Cardinal Moving Systems to Twitter

Cardinal Moving Systems reviews, ratings and detailed company information. Read Cardinal Moving Systems complaints, testimonials and consumer reports.

Toll free number: (800) 701-1887
Phones: (602) 272-1710
Address: 54 N. 45th Ave. Suite F, Phoenix, AZ 85043, USA
Website: www.cardinalmovingsystems.com

Total 22 Cardinal Moving Systems Reviews

Moved CA to HI
Incompetent and Dishonest

I engaged Cardinal Moving Systems to move a large household from Northern California to Maui.  the team that picked up my goods arrived on time, but with too small a truck to handle the job.  They were unable to finish on time, and failed to load some items the next day. The experience on Maui was horrible.  Cardinal failed t...[full review]

Moved AZ to HI
This moving company is definitely recommended!

The movers were very professional, warm and friendly. They provided the service I needed from A-Z. They happened to make me feel very secure with everything. They showed a lot of respect to all of my belongings and took great responsibility. This moving company is definitely recommended!They packed and moved all of my furnitu...[full review]

Moved within WA
COERCION, BLACKMAILING, AND HOLDING MY PROPERTY HOSTAGE

CARDINAL MOVING SYSTEM HAVE PROVEN TO BE A GANG-LIKE CONGLOMERATE OF CROOKS, THIEVES, LIARS AND DECEIVERS.     Avoid them for any cost, and don't trust their five-stars stories overflowing by customers' satisfaction posted on various websites!!! They are just to bedim the abysmal reality and funnel them new customers!!! Car...[full review]

Company response to Mark M.'s review:
First we would like to apologize for any inconvenience the customer may have experienced during their move. It is never our intention for our customers to be less than satisfied with our services. However, as it is very obvious in the customer’s complaint, the customer delights in creating malice and indulges in their ...

Review with attached files

Moved HI to MT
Do NOT Use Cardinal

I am posting this here after my first review for my recent service was deleted from Yelp. Here's my experience:   I used them in my move from LA to Maui and they did a great job. However, 2 years later, I used them again in a job related move to Montana. I contacted my previous rep, and everything went smooth...until the 3 ...[full review]

Moved AZ to CA
I definitely plan on using them again in the future

This was my first experience with using a moving company and I was very happy with my choice.  I picked them because of their good reviews and their quote was very reasonably priced.  I asked several of my friends that have moved recently about the movers they used, and every single one of them said they would not recommend t...[full review]

Moved AZ to ACT
Recommending your company to all my friends

I just wanted to send each of you a quick note to let you know that our container was delivered last week to our home in Auckland, NZ. Everything was delivered in perfect condition. The experience we've had in moving our lives across the ocean with Cardinal has been amazing! You guys over-exceeded our expectations from a ship...[full review]

Review with image

Moved AZ to MI
The Cardinal did an outstanding job

Staff was wonderful. They truly Take good care of my furniture and promised that she arrived safely. Sarah was also very helpful and made the process very easy. Although the team had to climb stairs and steps, they never complained. Impressed when a young lady from the compound request staff if they can move the truck so she ...[full review]

Moved HI to QC
Thanks Cardinal Moving

Cardinal Moving Systems is the bestmoving company I've ever gone with! Reliable, on time and a personable bunch of guys made our move a breeze. I'd highly recommend using Cardinal Moving Systems and look forward to using their service again in the future.[full review]

Moved AZ to TN
A Good price

Cardinal moving systems give me A Good price.. We have a lot of heavy and out sized items and they were all moved carefully and without doing any damage. On both jobs, the estimates provided were spittoon. I've had the misfortune of using other movers in the past. Other movers have misrepresented costs, exerted heavy pressure...[full review]

Moved NY to CA
BIG THANK YOU

I just wanted to take the time to write you a BIG THANK YOU for making my move so smooth.During the weeks leading up to my move, even before I had chosen Cardinal, you were always there and responsive to all my questions and concerns. I appreciated how flexible and patient you were with me while I resigned from my job, a proc...[full review]

Moved CA to NV
Lies and non communication from Cardinal and R L Wilson (transporter:)

This  company doesn't know what it's doing.  had to call them when I picked up my truck in Maui because it was assigned to be picked up by a Laura and NOT BY ME.   When I shipped my truck back to Henderson, NV  there were delays after delays and Cardinal and Ronnie the dispatcher lied saying my truck was going to be picked up...[full review]

Moved within AZ
I will always choose Cardinal

I moved with Cardinal 3 times and Ihave had pretty good experiences so far. One of the times there was damage to my TV screen, but it was just tape that came off with cleaner. This last move about a month ago was the best yet. We had three guys, their names were Jose g., Frank, and Payton, who were so friendly and easy to wor...[full review]

Review with image

Moved HI to CA
Don't use Cardinal!

NIGHTMARE MOVING EXPERIENCE WITH CARDINAL MOVERS!Moved from HI to CADo not trust this company or their employees.  I just had a horrible experience from beginning to end.  I am writing and calling The Better Business Bureau, The Department of Transportation, and filing a small claims law suit.The specific individuals I dealt ...[full review]

Moved CO to ON
I will never use any other company for moving

Smoothest move ever! From start of inquiry to end of move - fast, clean, professional. Cardinal was the first of four companies I emailed requesting quotes to contact me - within 45 minutes of my request. I was quoted a not to exceed price the next morning by Avi - a fair price for four movers a shuttle van for my steep drive...[full review]

Moved HI to MI
Cardinal help me for sure

I am using Cardinal Movers for the second time. They did a fantastic job the first time, plus their price was better than others. I knew I made the right choice, I am impressed again with their service. Mainly because the crew was great! I did have the same driver, but different crew. They were nice, careful with my belonging...[full review]

Moved HI to ITA
Thanks soooo much

We had a great experience with Cardinal Moving Systems for our relocation from Oahu, HI-Italy, and not to mention they were very affordable. I found Cardinal through a friend. They were prompt and arrived on time the day of the move! We had done a lot of packing and serious organizing in advance before their arrival so we wer...[full review]

Moved HI to UK
Working with Cardinal was a good experience

I hired Cardinal Moving to relocate me from Hawaii Kai, HI to London. I can say that I had a good service. I called in to request a quote and Christopher their representative assisted me, he explained the move process, paperwork that was going to be handled and pricing. I received a courtesy phone call one day before the move...[full review]

Moved UT to HI
The movers crew this a great job

I wanted to share my thoughts and gratitude to Cardinal Moving Systems for the service and caring that they have displayed during our move. We were in the middle of a short sale to purchase our new home, but as any of you would know short sales are plagued with problems and delays. Turns out we had to change our moving dates ...[full review]

Moved HI to OR
Still Waiting!!

This review is based on our experiences thus far...first we called and got the information for our vehicle, which was supposed to take 3 weeks, approximately, from shore to shore. Ok, we thought, let's ship it early enough so that it is available for pick up right after we land back on the mainland. Nothing was mentioned duri...[full review]

Moved CA to PA
Thank you for saving me money...

Recently my best friend/roommate decided to move out to Hawaii to attend the University of Hawaii at Manoa. The semester was 1 week away from beginning so she had no time to pack a lot of her big items that she wanted to take along with her. Since her birthday was coming up in a few weeks I decided I would surprise her by shi...[full review]

Moved CA to HI
Awful! Do not use

These people will promise you the world. But they don't seem to stop and listen to what they are selling you and then back it up. A quote will stick when they are selling it. But when it comes down to completing the order they either do not proceed and or change the price. These people CANNOT BE TRUSTED. The story change...[full review]

Moved within HI
Never Came or called back...

We had Cardinal Moving Systems (CMS) ready to come pick up our household goods on October 22 (2011). When I spoke with them on Tuesday, October 18th, we confirmed the pick up date and I told them that I would reconfirm a day or two before. I called that Thursday and also Friday to reconfirm the Saturday pick up day, but onl...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Cardinal Moving Systems - a professional mover located in Phoenix, AZ 85043. Discover Phoenix, Arizona moving companies.