Carmack Moving & Storage

States of operation: Virginia, Washington DC

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Carmack Moving & Storage.

Click on the Carmack Moving & Storage license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: not provided

Share this company on Share Carmack Moving & Storage to Facebook Share Carmack Moving & Storage to Twitter

Toll free number: (866) 627-4420
Phones: (703) 378-1616
Address: P.O. Box 231317 , Centreville, VA 20120, USA
Email: info@carmackmoving.com
Website: carmackmoving.com

Total 3 Carmack Moving & Storage Reviews

Moved VA to AZ
Carmac – The best movers in town!!!

I’m a lecturer and recently I had to shift to my new campus in Arizona from Virginia. I loved the idea of testing new waters but I had no idea about how am I gonna pack all my books, furniture and other valuables and transporting those safely to my new home in AZ. The advice I got from all my friends were to hire a moving...[full review]

Moved DC to VA
Great movers; extremely professional!

Carmack Moving and Storage is as good as it gets when it comes to moving companies. I was recently moving from the D.C. area toVirginia, and they provided great service from start to finish. When I first called them to get a quote and see if they would be available to help me, they were friendly, professional, and extremely o...[full review]

Moved within VA
Same Day Move

Moved same-day with Carmack.  Good customer service experience, however I think they overestimated our household goods.  The furniture was/is heavy and they were warned (as well as had the opportunity to come in for estimate and see for themselves).  Despite this, moving team strugggled and most definitely needed extra movere...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Carmack Moving & Storage - a professional mover located in Centreville, VA 20120. Discover Centreville, Virginia moving companies.