Casey Movers

States of operation: Massachusetts, Florida

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Casey Movers.

To legitimately operate within the State of Massachusetts, Casey Movers must be registered with Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities (MDPU). They are also required to be registered with the FMCSA if they perform interstate moves.

ICC MC number: 514039Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1330580US Department of Transportation number
Local State License: MDPU 29672Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities

Share this company on Share Casey Movers to Facebook Share Casey Movers to Twitter

Casey Movers Rated. Movers Ratings and Moving Reviews of Casey Movers.

Toll free number: 1-800-482-8828
Phones: 781-871-1190
Address: The Wright Building 379 Liberty St., Rockland, MA 02370, USA
Email: caseymovers@verizon.net
Website: www.caseymovers.com

Total 19 Casey Movers Reviews

Great crew

My overall experience with Casey Movers was great. A family member of mine used casey and recommend that I used the. The guys that came to move me were young, but Knew what they were doing . They took good care with all of my belongings . My estimate was higher than quoted which i wasn't prepared for but the service was worth...[full review]

Unfair charges/billing

I was quoted a $4000 price to move my house belongings and store for one overnight with Casey Movers. I was assured their price would not go up at all, that there was no fuel surcharge cost to be added, and that if anything, the price may come down on moving day. On moving day we had far less belongings to move than when the ...[full review]

Casey Movers - Terrific Service

Casey Movers was terrific! They were timely, hard working, courteous, and careful with all my belongings. I used their convenient storage facilities while waiting to move into my new home. The second move out of storage also went very well and was even more impressive as they dealt with a huge snow storm! The company even acc...[full review]

Cute dog, good price

Casey Movers sent me a flyer in the mail with a cute dog on it.  I am a huge dog lover so I had to contact Casey for an estimate at least.  The representative that came out to do the estimate was very thorough and didn't rush.  He looked through all of my cabinets, attic, and basement and even trudged through the snow to ...[full review]

Moved MA to CT
Customer Service

I would never recommend this company. They arrived two hours late with no communication or explanation. They took much longer than estimated, had truck problems that caused a 4 hour delay and then charged over the high end of our estimate. They lack communication skills, remorse and basic decency. They stopped returning our c...[full review]

Great bunch of guys

Casey Movers moved my belongings from my house in Duxbury to a new construction in Norwell. On move day the men arrived on time, Matt and his crew Tim, Scott & Danny were very polite. They did a walk-through of my home with me asking what pieces of mine that we were really worried about to ensure they took extra caution and c...[full review]

Casey Movers review

In all my years in the trucking, and moving industry I have never dealt with a more unprofessional, unorganized, and mismanaged company, they are the embodiment of the phrase, "the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing" I'll tell you, they had us fooled, they sent out a salesman to our condo, he looked at what w...[full review]

Review with image

Moved FL to MA
A very good moving company

In my opinion, this is a very good moving company. It was a stress free move, from start to finish. On the day of the move, the guys came on time and started to pack everything very carefully and started carrying my stuff down the stairs to the truck (I live on the 3rd floor). They were very friendly through the whole moving ...[full review]

Moved MA to FL
Such a professional company!

I moved with them two times. The price was right each time and had no confusion over the total cost. They took good care of all my fragile items. Fantastic service all around, thanks again for moving me so quick and without messing up any of my stuff. Congrats!  [full review]

Moved MA to LA
Interstate Move

If there were anything lower than 1 star Casey would earn it. we did an interstate move. Truck was late, almost all the items they packed broke. I have been calling claims for 2 weeks and have not gotten a call back. The unloading was totally unprofessional. They only hired 2 guys to unload a 4500 sq ft house. The cost of thi...[full review]

Company response to Is's review:
Hi Isabella. I have already fulfilled your claim and sent out the compensation check for damages. Our estimator determines how many movers are needed on a moving operation that day of your estimate and you two are free to discuss your options. We confirm everything via email as soon as we get your deposit. We were not c...

Review with image

Moved MA to NY
These people are amazing!

They helped me move from Rockland to New York very fast. Casey Movers are efficient and reliable. They work non stop and make the whole moving process look so easy.  I would hire them again, and recommend them for all my friends.   P.S. I wish all companies would be like this one, such dedication.   Thank you.[full review]

Horrible in every way!

My husband and I were quoted one price and then the day of our move we were hit with an adjustment of an additional $900! Without any notice. This was only to move our split level home across town!!! The company said they "tried" to reach us the day before but with two working cell phone numbers we nver received a call. Tw...[full review]

Company response to Tracey's review:
Our estimates are accurate unless the operation changes significantly. Adding an additional mover is a significant change. Your husband was informed that this would increase the cost of the move. Your husband has a credit card on file with our company. This credit card was charged as required at the time of unloading your ...

Small move MA to FL

I had high expectations but was highly disappointed. Let's start with honesty. They said they transport end-to-end with their own trucks;they do not. My move was transported by an independent trucker, and the trailer came from a third party. To unload, they used a local labor force, not their own employees, and there was s...[full review]

Company response to Dennisg's review:
Thank you for using our services, Dennis. I apologize for any issues that may have come up and trust me, I am listening. We employ class A drivers and we have a fleet of our own tractor trailers. We also have working relationships with local trucking companies. We prioritize our own employees and trucks, but sometim...

Left us out to dry

Moved in Metro West area to a house 5 miles away from current residence at the time. Left our family out to dry. Summary: Did not show up for the move, didn't call, didn't care, also moved the sellers of the house we purchased on the same day we were set to move (5 miles from our house we moved out of). We were set to m...[full review]

Company response to Kt's review:
If we take your deposit we will be there for your move. Proper communication is of the essence, providing a phone number and email address is necessary. And, if your home phone number is to be disconnected before your moving day, a cell phone number will be required.

Caveat Emptor

These are not professional movers. My pre teen girls could have done a better job. Broken and missing items galore. You are flirting with disaster if you use this moving company. They do not return phone calls, so don't bother trying to contact them. If what you own is garbage then by all means use them, nah, on second though...[full review]

Company response to Swampback Gator's review:
We hire only experienced movers and Class A drivers. We perform background checks on our employees and some of our veteran movers have been with us for over ten years.

Horrible Experience

Casey Movers of Rockland MA should not be used to move anything that is of any value to anyone. Their unprofessionalism started with what turned out to be a totally unrealistic proposal, continued with their untrained bull gang, continued with their sloppy packing and ended with a nightmare of broken belongings. Damaged fur...[full review]

Company response to George Plymouth Ma's review:
If we are to pack a home, we come out the day before at an hourly rate with a full van of supplies which includes, book boxes, medium boxes, large and extra large boxes with packing paper and tape. If a pack is unanticipated we will not have the required supplies and the cost of your operation will increase. You should ...

Very satisfied customer

Casey movers was fantastic. The office staff is very pleasant and was there to answer any questions I had. The men were on time and very clean cut and well mannered, no smoke breaks, not even a lunch break! Anyone who lives in MA knows this summer has been a scortcher and the men worked hard and right through. I didn't have...[full review]

sad day

I would not let Casey Movers move my dogs sh#t after what i just went through. My grandfather's clock my mother gave me before she passed away from breast cancer was broken beyond repair. The sexual harassment was repulsive to say the least. There is also a number of items that are unaccounted for so nevertheless i am hoping ...[full review]

Company response to Sorry Old Man's review:
Grandfather clocks, pianos and pool tables are special items that require experienced movers. If either of these items are to be moved it should be disclosed to us during the estimate and confirmed with our office staff before movers are dispatched to your home. We hire experienced movers only and Class A drivers.

Moved within MA
Wouldn't want it any other way!

The sales man that came out to give me my estimate was one of the owners. He was very, very honest- of course all movers have bad reps. but Mr.Casey gave me a really good feeling. I was in contact with Danielle the office manager throughout the hole process up until the day I moved. She got me out my free boxes when she sai...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Casey Movers - a professional mover located in Rockland, MA 02370. Discover Rockland, Massachusetts moving companies.