Civic Van Lines

States of operation: California, Nevada, Arkansas, New York, Arizona

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Civic Van Lines.

Civic Van Lines must be registered with the California Public Utilities Commission and must posses a valid CAL-T number in order to operate within the state. Movers must also be registered with the FMCSA to perform interstate moves.

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: not provided

Share this company on Share Civic Van Lines to Facebook Share Civic Van Lines to Twitter

Toll free number: (800) 769-9337
Phones: (818) 962-6877
Address: 7315 Greenbush Ave., North Hollywood, CA 91605
Email: support@civicvanlines.com
Website: www.civicvanlines.com

Total 12 Civic Van Lines Reviews

Moved CA to IL
I should have believed the bad reviews!

We went with Civic because theor quote was lower than Mayflower, but in the end hey were almost $1000 more! Of course they didn't tell us until they had it on the truck, and didn't help me when I called to question the costs. When we asked them about the negative reviews, they said it was just a few isolated incidents. They w...[full review]

Moved CA to AZ
my moving service

we moved from Fresno CA to phoenix AZ we find this company on movers.com from began company rep was very helpful with helping us organize this move. we did move 3 time in the past and I cant remember pleasant time on the move day .it really was different with this guys they came on time as soon as they start pack our things ...[full review]

Rip off Report

Aside from extremely poor service dishonesty and being a thief is the trade of Valerie and Civic Van Lines do not get swindled by these salesman and their employees. They promise one thing and do not get results in getting the move complete. Employees complain over owners and management illegal practices and honestly it got t...[full review]

Moved CA to UT
deceitful moving company

I hired Civic to move from CA to UT. In my opinion, this company should be banned from doing business anywhere. The price quote at first was good, starting @ about $950, then the price kept going up. On the day the packers actually showed up (they came a day late), the cost went up to about $1800, & I was told that if I didn'...[full review]

Only good things

This is my first time moving in the state,and I had a hard time to find someone reliable.My friend recommended Civiv Van Lines and now Im really happy.Im a very punctuate person so I was very happy that they came on time.It did take us a long time as I moved more then 50 miles but Im very happy with their service.Fast and eff...[full review]

Very good serivce

I had to move my office locally.The crew was really helpful that they came early and worked quickly.Overall it was a very good experience and if I will need them in the future I would use them again. Im not really known to write reviews for companies but I was very happy as moving is my biggest fear. Thank you for your quick ...[full review]

Moved CA to CO
Poor

This was a horrible experience and I felt they were being dishonest throughout the entire process.  They gave us one quote and then doubled the cost without proper communication.  The whole process felt shady and they held our things until they received the entire payment amount.  I spoke to the manager several times who was ...[full review]

Moved CA to IL
If you care about your belongings, do not use this company.

Despite a good packing crew arriving at our house, the overall experience with Civic was dreadful.  I do not recommend them.  Civic contracted with an unnamed independent company to transport and deliver our household goods. The driver was rude, belligerent, condescending and unprofessional.  He was more concerned about his "...[full review]

Review with image

Moved NV to AR
They Rock!

This place rocks. Danelle, Daniel, and Alisa at the Nirth Hollywood location were extremely helpful and thorough. They moved my pool table from Las Vegas to Bethesda, MD with ease. Everything was effortless. Just to highlight: 1) lowest price from any other mover 2) nice layout on the email 3) Extremely attentive follow ...[full review]

Moved CA to NY
Great moving experience?

civic van lines was good choice for us to choose when we move. Daniel and his crew are the best, hands down. I cannot recommend them enough. They are fast, professional, friendly with bargain rates. If you're moving and want to hire some pros, they're the best deal to find. company also offer me some packing supplies for fre...[full review]

Moved CA to MN
Beware

Please don't plan a cross country move with this company unless you wish to be the victim of extortion and fraud.  I have been trying to deal with this company for over a month, and they are nothing short of scam artists.  Everything changed about the way they do business after they took possession of my property.  I have con...[full review]

Moved CA to SC
Civic van lines

Civic van lines quoted us a low number without ever giving us a visual inspection of our items. They doubled the prices after they arrived to pick up our items. They never gave us some documents about our move such as the important notice of your move. They will charge you 10% more for using a credit card. They lost several i...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Civic Van Lines - a professional mover located in North Hollywood, CA 91605. Discover North Hollywood, California companies.