Confianca Moving Inc

States of operation: California, New York, Massachusetts, Florida

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Confianca Moving Inc.

Confianca Moving Inc must be registered with the California Public Utilities Commission and must posses a valid CAL-T number in order to operate within the state. Movers must also be registered with the FMCSA to perform interstate moves.

ICC MC number: 627482Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1710332US Department of Transportation number
Local State License: FMC 021687N

Share this company on Share Confianca Moving Inc to Facebook Share Confianca Moving Inc to Twitter

Confianca Moving Inc customer testimonials. Read Confianca Moving reviews and real Confianca Moving Company ratings and mover reviews.

Toll free number: (866) 266-8464
Phones: (201) 864-1454
Address: 600 Meadowlands Pkwy Ste. 22D, Seacaucus, CA 07094, USA
Email: nyc@confiancamoving.com
Website: www.confiancamoving.com

Total 4 Confianca Moving Inc Reviews

Moved NY to MEX
Lies / Mentira !!!! June 2013

Very bad company! I had a container go from New York, NY to Rio de Janiero, Brasil. They told me many lies! Confianca hands your container off to another company in Brazil that has never spoken to you. Confiance will tell you one thing, then the "broker" company will tell you another thing.   I was told that I would pay $3,00...[full review]

Moved within MA
Confianca Moving

I paied CONFIANCA MOVING FROM BOSTON to send my stuff fo brazil, they pick up my stuff in dec2009 to send to brazil and today 10/16/2011 I still waiting for my stuff. I m so desapointed with then, all my personal stuff,my personal computers,pictures,clothes, my dougther toys. Please somebody help me, I have to move to brazil,...[full review]

Moved within CA
Confianca Moving Worst company in the World!!! stay away!

This was the worst experience of my life. I had heard bad reviews about this company but it was the cheapest and thats why i chose it. I have been waiting for my shipment for 10 months and it still hasn't arrives. I am beyond furious. They have lied to us every day. We call and hear a different story everyday, its on the tru...[full review]

Moved within NY
WHERE IS MY STUFF???

The form does not give me the option to indicate Brazil as destination. I contracted with Confianca to ship my belongings from New York to Brazil. Over seven months have passed. They have not delivered my belongings. I have attempted to contact Confianca repeatedly to follow up on the status of the move. The contract t...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Confianca Moving Inc - a professional mover located in Seacaucus, CA 07094. Discover Seacaucus, California moving companies.