Countrywide Relocation LLC

States of operation: Connecticut, New Jersey, Maryland, Georgia, Delaware, Indiana, Washington DC, Iowa, New York, Colorado, California, Washington, Idaho, Arizona, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, North Dakota, Montana, Pennsylvania

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Countrywide Relocation LLC.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

Click on the Countrywide Relocation LLC license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: not provided

Share this company on Share Countrywide Relocation LLC to Facebook Share Countrywide Relocation LLC to Twitter

Toll free number: 1-800-123-4567
Email: info@countrywiderelocation.com
Website: countrywide-relocation.com

Total 42 Countrywide Relocation LLC Reviews

Moved NH to PA
Flee!

Hired these losers for a move from NH to PA. Quote was around $1800 and ballooned to almost $3000 when done. At the suggestion of my contact, I purchased a moving box for my television to save $$. They packed it for me and neglected to pad it andwhen it got here, the screen was broken. Numerous scratches and gouges on antiqie...[full review]

Moved MA to NC
DO NOT use thie company!!!

Not enough space here to get into all the details.  At a high level, we had a flat screen tv stolen and the company driver, when prompted, just ponted fingers at the local movers he hired.  There was nearly a fight that ensued on our front yard between the driver and some other local movers he hired the day prior due to sched...[full review]

Moved NY to FL
Skip this moving company

Trucker picked-up early with NO notification - Had to cancel plans and rearrange schedules, to be able to go and meet them ( a day early ) Then they showed up and HOUR LATE!!! I cannot get anyone to advise an estimated delivery date  - I cannot get ANYONE to write back on email or call back. Worst customer serivce ever !!!! H...[full review]

worst moving company

this is the worst moving compoany ever... they give an estimate and they doubled it after they load the truck. They threaten you to hostage your belongins. The delivery was 10 days late... When i called them to get an update, they did not even know where my belongins were. when they came to deliver, they asked for upfront pay...[full review]

Moved RI to AL
Movers

If I could rate this company lower than 1 star I certainly would.  DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!!  They lie, steal your money, and do not deliver your items when they tell you they will or in one piece.  I was originally quoted $2300 using less than the minimum square footage (571sq ft).  Cat Williams was the person handlin...[full review]

Outstanding customer service

Very impressed with the promptness of delivery. And how courteous the sales rep was. Any questionsI had the sales rep was EXTREMELY helpful in getting me the answers I need.I have moved several times throughout my years and this was the best company I have ever dealt with. I have several items that are fragile. And the respec...[full review]

My Moving Experience

I used Countrywide Relocation LLC for my recent move from NJ to Florida and I could not be a happier. The Customer service was exceptional. The girl whom I worked with patiently helped me with my inventory many times prior to my move. I added and deleted items from my inventory which most people would agree is common when mov...[full review]

Moved PA to NV
Dishonest & Rude

This moving company is AWFUL!!!!!!! Rude, dishonest., steal your stuff and then say you received it.  I was in the military, have move a lot! I could not believe the condition of my stuff when it arrived. Boxes missing, items broken. Never happened to me before.  The damaged boxes. Things marked fragile they were throwing aro...[full review]

Review with image

Moved NH to OH
Scam, continuous lies and poor service !

I hired countrywide on April 14th for a move from New Hampshire to Ohio with a total cost  of 2100.00 and deposit of 315.00 with an April 28th,2014 pickup at 7 am to be delivered no later than May 1,2014 due to starting new job and services being installed. Dispatcher Leo callled me on the 27th asking for new pickup date of t...[full review]

Worst Moving Experience

Their sales personal are friendly and seem to care about your move.  They will follow every 2 weeks to show their concern.  Of course after the move starts they will not return calls - for good reason. Quoted approx $7000 for a house full for a 600 mile move was a competetive price. A $1000 deposit with a credit card was arra...[full review]

Moved MA to KS
Service was Very Good

I moved from a large 2 bedroom apartment and the move was Great !!! The move was really difficult because we stayed at the 3rd floor with many stairs. At first I contacted with another company which estimated me over $4000 and I couldn’t afford that high price. Then one of my neighbor recommended me Countrywide Relocation LLC...[full review]

Will rehire

If I move again with my company, I would have no hesitation in hiring Countrywide Relocation for their excellent commercial moving services. This is a super professional team with zeal to offer no less than the best moving service to clients. How can I forget my last move, within such a short notice? I not only had to make a ...[full review]

Highly recommend

The guys at Countrywide Relocation are responsive and professional. They loaded my items carefully but quickly when I hired their services to move within New Jersey after a change in my job location. They unloaded the stuff even faster but cautiously, making sure they didn’t end up damaging anything. They made sure we were at...[full review]

Great movers

I have used Countrywide Relocation on several occasions. They are professional and affordable. Without them, moving would be an exhausting experience for me and my family, who need to move frequently due to the type of job I am engaged in! They always impress me with the speed and courteousness. Would use them again! Have not...[full review]

HORRIBLE COMPANY WORSE EXPERIENCE EVER

Company is a scam don't use them,  they took my money broke my tv never delivered all of my items.  I had to help a lone driver unload my stuff from his big 18 wheeler with no ramp and move it into my house and put my stuff back together when sold me on door to door service which was NEVER provided.  I contacted Leo about my ...[full review]

Very poor service

The drivers did not have back support belt,and slid boxes with careless push through stairs. When they give you estimate computing with weight but at the time of loading suddenly the give you price by cubic feet. When they load my stuff more than half a truck was full from another customer and it was not mine. When they were ...[full review]

Moved PA to CO
Thanks countrywide

I just want to give a huge thanks to countrywide relocation. From the start they were so helpful. The price they quoted me was the price they charged. And they didnt scratch or break one peice of furniture. They are such a honest company, once again thanks countrywide relocation.[full review]

Moved MA to NY
Very happy with movers

I requested a quote online and received a call back right away. Sales person ( Lori ) sound very professional and knowledgeable. Spend about an hour on a phone with me and gave very accurate quote and inventory list. Price came up a little bit higher than expected, but could not be happier with professionalism of this movin...[full review]

Moved ME to MI
A successful relocation from Maine to Michigan

Countrywide Relocation LLC is GREAT and AWESOME !!!!!! Their professionalism is superb friendly and very passionately they do their job. They won't disappoint you, if give them a shot …!!!!  It was a successful relocation from Maine to Michigan. I am recommending my motherhood people of Maine to use this move comapny.[full review]

Moved NY to OH
My move was not a fun but it was safe

In the last three years, we’ve hired the movers twice from Countrywide Relocation LLC. They provided an excellent service in each time. It is hard to believe that they fitted all the stuff of our apartment into their truck and they’d performed very well at Ohio. While wrapping everything with tough plastic, they were very att...[full review]

Moved CT to NV
Dishonesty

Contacted COuntrywide Relocation, LLC online. Gave them facts about transporting some wooden staging cross country. Eamiled drawings with dimensions of staging to Timothy and Alan (customer reps) Price of $2030 was agreed upon for the entire move. After this I submitted my deposit and they sent me a contract. Now they are ref...[full review]

Review with attached files

Moved within NY
Very safely they loaded all the things of the apartment into the truck

About 6 months ago, I hired the movers of Countrywide Relocation LLC to move all my furniture from one apartment to another within New York. After completed the search about all moving companies through Internet, I found that the service charge of this company was much lower than all of the other moving companies. The way of ...[full review]

Moved NJ to PA
I won’t forget to use this company for our next time move.

Countrywide Relocation LLC really deserves all the positive comments which expressed in previous reviews and I also agree with them. Michael opine that the task of moving is very annoying and before met with the movers of Countrywide Relocation LLC, I didn’t like to negotiate with the movers at all. At our 4th time move, whil...[full review]

Moved ME to MD
Great and Adventurous

Moving always sounds like annoying and stressful which is known by all. Shifting from one state to another is also very extravagant and substantially tiresome. It is very disastrous for those, who relocate from place to place for his entire life. But Alan, the company manager of Countrywide Relocation LLC has appreciably decr...[full review]

Moved NY to ME
Great service and extremely timely service!

Very excellent and very quick assistance. I just shifted from New York to Maine and it took less than one day for the whole apartment to be shifted. The movers came in on Wednesday and the complete shipping was provided and unloaded on Thursday morning hours. A few guidelines I discovered from my move:- Be very obvious on ex...[full review]

Moved MA to FL
SCAM!! READ THIS!! OTHER REVIEWS ARE FAKE!

SCAM SCAM!!! DOUBLED THE PRICE OF THERE "ESTIMATE". SHOWED UP 2 DAYS LATE. MISSING ONE MOVER BECAUSE " HE GOT DRUNK AND ARRESTED THE NIGHT BEFORE".  MANY THINGS "MISSING", INCLUDING A TV!!!  WE HAD TO SPEND 6 HOURS MOVING STUFF OURSELVES OR IT "WOULDNT GET DONE THAT DAY"!!! WOW! SCAM!!!![full review]

Moved MA to TX
Do not move with Countrywide Reolocation, New Jersey

I had a very bad moving experience with Countrywide Moving Reolocation LLC based in NJ.  Date of my move was in Aug 2013. Absolute nightmare. Customer service lady Jen, was nice and professional and confirmed in email and in writing that the charge on my move will be based on total weight of the items. This was confirmed on t...[full review]

False reviews

Mr. pissed and Steven Atkins for your information Countrywide Relocation, LLC DO NOT do pick ups up in ME or MD. Please bad mouth someone else and get a life Mr. Alex form North American Master Lines Hallandale Beach, FL Manager: Kris Countrywide Relocation, LLC[full review]

Moved ME to FL
TOTAL SCAM!!!!!!!!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!DO NOT CONTACT THIS COMPANY!!!YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!!  I contacted country wide relocation back in july 2013. The representative Alan  was very nice at first but failed to tell me why I was over charged $200 (without my consent & not on the Service Quote) and I was being charged - 10% Fuel surcharge ...[full review]

Review with image

Moved NJ to NC
I will plainly use them

I had an excellent knowledge with Countrywide Relocation llc. Moving Company. Both team associates were extremely awesome and effective with the moving method. They revealed up quickly and got us shifted (we stay on the forth floor) out of a three bed room apartment into a home in Florida in about 6 hours. Near the end of the...[full review]

Moved RI to IN
You won't be frustrated!

It has taken me way a lengthy time to create this review, but if you need moving companies this is your position. These people are first class!Like someone has described before do not get puzzled with a organization that has a identical name than them in Countrywide relocation llc, it's not the same organization. I needed to ...[full review]

Moved MA to VT
This is my first time rating anything 5-stars!

Countrywide relocation llc. is AMAZING. I"ve never seen individuals bring so many large containers on their returning and run them to their vehicle as easily as these people. Seriously, what these people can bring on their returning is just actual wonder. I generally was standing in awe as this little hippy guy taken 3 heavy ...[full review]

Moved ME to VT
Stay with this moving company

I was referred to Countrywide Relocation Moving Company by a friend of mine who said they were wonderful and amazing. She was right. This moving company provided awesome service from the start. He schedule my appointment, approved it the day before, and even the morning of the move. Companies staff were very professional. The...[full review]

Moved ME to NH
Really Amazing Mover

Our move was a comparatively normal one; Moving some wooden furniture and miscellaneous items between my husband's three bedroom apartment to my house. We just moved from Maine to New Hampshire. We called different company, but they were either too costly or not able to do it soon enough. Fortunately we found Countrywide Relo...[full review]

Moved RI to TX
THE BEST OF THE BETTER

Moving is a scary object. You miss out your connections and you give your exhaustive stuff to strangers and wait for one weeks to get it back. I had very bad knowledge with moving and my friends has worst. This period, I had "THE BEST OF THE BETTER" experience !! I moved from Rode island to Texas, It's a long way, need 3 days...[full review]

Moved within NY
For better moving

Just one word - FANTASTIC!! The price was really competitive with six other moving company I was looking into. I got a flat price for my move. We had a really big move from two large storage spaces.  We used 6 guys and three trucks to move almost 1500 ft of boxes! They started moving at 7:00am and were not done until 11:30pm,...[full review]

Moved MT to CO
Excellent mover

Countrywide Relocation, LLC helped us out on very short notice, we had very heavy older  ancient furniture and  breakable! Countrywide Relocation, LLC Moving did a fantastic job taking good care of our  beneficial antiques - they were carefully  cloaked and arrived in  excellent condition. The work crew couldn't have been nic...[full review]

Moved NY to WV
BEST MOVERS EVER!!!

BEST MOVERS EVER!!! We moved for the second time in 9 years. Downsized from a biggest apartment in New York to an apartment in West Virginia. After 9 years in the same house we coagulated lots of stuff. They helped us individual the items wanted for the apartment. Key thing for us was confidence, David, Joseph and the guys a...[full review]

Moved ND to TX
Highly approved

I paid a 4000$ sum for a local move, but it was money better spent. The moving team was on time, professional and quick. In 5.5 hours, they loaded the truck with all of my furniture, drove across town and suport me set everything up in my new pad. In the middle during my move, I received a check-in call from headquarters, whi...[full review]

Moved NY to AZ
Wonderful worker

Great, painless pack & move from New York to Arizona. Everyone is responsible, advance and generally careful. Reasonable price on estimate. only reason I give them 5 stars is because the packer responsible. The movers were polite and active.  I am very happy with all in all. I like Countrywide Relocation, LLC.[full review]

Moved RI to NV
They worked around my schedule

I was looking for a move from Rhode island to Nevada. I contacted few movers and they were asking my to pay $7000. I was worried for asking me this big money to pay. However, I searched in net for cheep but best quality relocation service. Got the address of Countrywide Relocation, LLC. and asked them how much they would char...[full review]

Moved MD to GA
COUNTRYWIDE RELOCATION,LLC OUT OF EMERSON,NJ – SCAM – SCAM – SCAM

COUNTRYWIDE RELOCATION,LLC OUT OF EMERSON,NJ – SCAM – SCAM – SCAM – DISHONEST, IRRESPONSIBLE BUNCH OF CROOKS - SAY ANYTHING TO GET THE DEPOSIT AND THEN THEY RIP YOU A NEW ONE WITH HIDDEN FEES AND CHARGES.THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS, THEY TAKE DEPOSITS AND DON'T COMPLETE MOVES THEMSELVES.  DO NOT GET ABUSED, OR FALSELY ADVERTISED NO...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Countrywide Relocation LLC.