Cousins USA Moving and Storage

States of operation: Florida

Agent for: Stevens Van Lines

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Cousins USA Moving and Storage.

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like Cousins USA Moving and Storage have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: 074681Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 72029US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Cousins USA Moving and Storage to Facebook Share Cousins USA Moving and Storage to Twitter

Cousins USA Moving and Storage moving reviews and ratings online. Read real consumer reports, customer testimonials and company complaints on Cousins USA Moving and Storage.

Toll free number: (888) 300-6683
Phones: (954) 792-6650
Address: 3551 NW 15th Street, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311, USA
Email: info@cousinsusa.com
Website: www.cousinsusa.com

Total 6 Cousins USA Moving and Storage Reviews

Highly Recommend

Fran came to my home and educated me on what to expect and gave me plenty of great tips in order to prepare for my move.  She assured me that the price would not change and it did not.  The men were polite and went above and beyond to help me in a very stressful situation.  I would recommend Fran and Cousins without hesitatio...[full review]

Broken and not replaced

The packing crew came late the first day and for one of them it was the first time on the job. He had obviously no training and packed very expensive items on an expensive table which he scratched.   After they left I noticed that the top of one of the boxes was bulging, indicating that it was over packed. The next day when...[full review]

Irresponsible

Moved within FL
Theives, liars, and unhonest company

The spring of 2012 we decided to move around the corner to a smaller home. My Husband and I called Cousins and asked them for a quote on the move. They said Oh, it will be around $600-$800 max for this move to move a three bedroom house.  They showed up and stood around for the first 2 hours on my bill charging me $200 an hou...[full review]

Moved from Boynton Beach, FL to Sebring, FL

Very happy with Cousins Moving company. The salesman, Aaron was very informative and easy to talk to. He supplied all of the information I needed to make this move as easy as possible. The movers were on time and very courteous. They were careful of my belongings and assisted with last minute boxing of large items.  I would h...[full review]

Moved FL to HI
Bad business practices

I contacted Cousins for a moving quote. I went with another company and let them know. I continued to get calls from them two months after my move. At first they called daily, in Hawaii, at ungodly hours of the morning. I let the company know several times in writing and on the phone that I had already moved. The volume of ca...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Cousins USA Moving and Storage - a professional mover located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311. Discover Ft. Lauderdale, Florida moving companies.