Daryl Flood

States of operation: Texas, California, France, Virginia, Georgia

Agent for: Mayflower Movers

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Daryl Flood.

By law, Daryl Flood must be licensed with the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles and must have a 10 digit TxDMV Number to operate as a mover in the state. To perform interstate moves, a FMCSA registration is required.

ICC MC number: 842113Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 125563US Department of Transportation number
Local State License: 006779291CTexas Department of Motor Vehicles

Share this company on Share Daryl Flood to Facebook Share Daryl Flood to Twitter

Daryl Flood reviews, testimonials and moving ratings. Read Daryl Flood moving reviews, complaints and consumer reports. The Daryl Flood moving company is an agent for Mayflower.

Toll free number: (800) 325-9340
Phones: (972) 471-1496
Address: 450 Airline Drive 100, Coppell, TX 75019, USA
Email: sales@darylflood.com
Website: www.darylflood.com

About the company

As an agent for Mayflower Transit, we’re the Texas Movers you can depend on. Thousands of families and businesses have trusted our award-winning moving services in Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and Austin since 1982. We also provide a full range of logistics solutions including: Workplace Services, Storage, Warehousing, 3PL Logistics and Distribution Services.

Total 11 Daryl Flood Reviews

Moved TX to OR
Overall Experience - Very Unsatisfied

Very poor communciation and consulting after being surprsied on delivery date. I paid alot of money for things to go wrong and I couldn't do anything but wait longer as they tried to find a driver. I got a refund of 100 dollars a day, a measly refund looking at my total 12000 move cost.At the beginning and as I was looking in...[full review]

Company response to Jenny Cevik's review:
Dear Jenny, On behalf of Chris Gregersen, Debbie Davis and the entire Daryl Flood team, we apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. Certainly, we agree that due to unforeseen circumstances such as home sales, set plans must be changed. We strive to offer flexibility in move dates to our customers, but durin...

Moved TX to FL
Use Almost Anybody Else

This company is unprofessional.  Because of poor packing and careless loading, Daryl Flood movers will break many of your items, including appliances, and not even bother to respond when you make a claim.  I would NEVER use them again and regret my decision in the first place.  Although you have a contract, you will also rece...[full review]

Company response to Unhappy Camper's review:
Dear Unhappy Customer, On behalf of Daryl Flood Relocation & Logistics, we’re sorry to hear that our service did not meet your expectations. We would like to learn more about your situation and the trouble you experienced when filing a claim. Since we cannot trace your customer information from your username, please e-ma...

Moved GA to VA
Recent Move Experience

Daryl Flood was reccommended to me by my company for an move from Georgia to Virginia.  Two companies were actually recommended but I chose Daryl Flood based on their personal care and their attention to detail.  Prior to the move, my coordinator, Jeana Potter, was in contact with me on a weekly basis to make sure that I had ...[full review]

Company response to Angela's review:
Dear Angela, Thank you for choosing Daryl Flood for all your Moving Day needs! We're happy to hear that Jeana and the Crew took great care of you and your belongings during such a stressful time. We truly appreciate your glowing recommendation!

Moved TX to UT
Wow!

We used Daryl Flood to move furniture (including some very heavy pieces), boxes and household items to a second home in Utah. Some close friends highly recommended them as they had used them for a recent move from California with great service. I am so happy that we called them. Even though it was a very busy time of year and...[full review]

Company response to Cindy Anderson's review:
Dear Cindy, Thank you recognizing Josh, Jeana and the crew for all of their hard work. At Daryl Flood, we believe that it's the people we employ who make a difference. They will be very happy to hear your positive feedback. On behalf of Daryl Flood, we're glad to be of service to you and your family. Enjoy your new home in ...

Moved VA to TX
Excellend

I have moved across country four times and this was by far the best experience.  Jeana Potter and Brandie Bearden were fantastic.  They were both very caring and very responsive!  The driver, Freddie and his crew  were fantastic also!  This experience was professionalism at its finest!  Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[full review]

Company response to Ike Ukaegbu's review:
Dear Ike, Wow! We are so pleased to hear such great praise for our staff members. Jeana, Brandie, Freddie and the team will be elated to hear your kind words. Thank you for sharing your Moving Day experience!

Moved CA to TX
Impressed

I was nervous about moving out-of-state as I have never done this before. From the moment I connected with Jeana to the very end, she was so attentive to my needs my feelings and made sure that I always felt connected and "in the know." I am beyond impressed with her level of care and attentiveness to my move. My moving c...[full review]

Company response to Tyeler Viel's review:
Dear Tyeler, We're very glad to that Jeana and Linda helped put your Moving Day nerves at ease. We appreciate your kind words about our Customer Service team. Thank you from all us at Daryl Flood!

Moved TX to OK
Review

Everyone that we worked with was very helpful and professional! We had a great experience with Daryl flood!! Jeana Potter was great!! Very personable and caring!!! We would love to use this company for future moves! We are very happy with our experience! Thank you for everything you did for us! It made everything so much easi...[full review]

Company response to Samantha Billings's review:
Hi Samantha, Thank you for sharing your Moving Day experience with MyMovingReviews.com. We are happy to hear that Jeana and the crew provided you with outstanding service. We hope you're comfortably settled in to your new home!

Moved TX to GA
Daryl Flood / Mayflower / United

So where to begin; I was looking for a mover who was reputable, honest, well priced and generally what we'd all expect of a mover carrying all of our worldly possessions. I got that....to a point anyway. I made it crystal clear to the Daryl Flood rep that I did NOT want my belongings moved in any way shape or form from the ...[full review]

Moved CA to TX
Mayflower - Daryl Flood

I've recently moved from California to Austin, TX and had hired Mayflower (the national company) to do the job.  Daryl Flood is the actual moving partner who executed the contract. My experience was EXCELLENT with both companies, especially my driver Terry M at Daryl Flood.  He contacted me 2 days in advanced of when he will ...[full review]

Moved TX to IL
Daryl Flooding is the best!

I can't say enough great things about Daryl Flood and Mayflower.  We recently moved from Houston to Chicago and I intereviewed almost 5 moving companies (all the big ones), including Mayflower/DarylFlood. (I was very nervous about this move being cross country and losing things, etc.)  All I can say is that I am so glad I wen...[full review]

Moved within TX
My Daryl Flood move was Fantastic.

I don't usually post reviews online but I was so impressed with the service I got from Daryl Flood moving that I wanted to give them some visible thanks. I've moved many times and this was by far the easiest, least complicated and most enjoyable move to date. I wish I had known of them before, but if I ever move again I will ...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Daryl Flood - a professional mover located in Coppell, TX 75019. Discover Coppell, Texas moving companies.