Earth Relocation

States of operation: New Jersey, Michigan, New York, California, Texas, Ontario, Massachusetts, Cyprus, Rhode Island, Tel Aviv District

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Earth Relocation.

Click on the Earth Relocation license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: not provided

Share this company on Share Earth Relocation to Facebook Share Earth Relocation to Twitter

Earth Relocation reviews and ratings online. Read authentic Earth Relocation complaints, testimonials and consumer reports online.

Toll free number: (855) 553-2784
Address: 239 Washington St. Suite 404, Jersey City, NJ 07302, USA
Email: info@earthrelocation.com
Website: www.earthrelocation.com

Total 22 Earth Relocation Reviews

Moved TA to FL
Excellent Service - Total Client Satisfaction!!!

This company has moving experts who help clients like us who have not moved much in the past to guide them well through the nitty gritties of an International move. Our point of contact Sarah was really awesome and very patient. She was well spoken and would answer all our silly questions with utmost care and concern. We are ...[full review]

Moved MA to ON
Low Quote to trap you. End up with a very high final price.

Worst moving experience ever! I have had 3 moves between US and Canada in the last 3 years and this was hands down the worst moving experience we encountered. The first 2 moves were a hassle like all moves usually are but I was given a service I was told I will be given for the price that was quoted. With Earth Relocation how...[full review]

Company response to Ali B's review:
First of all I would like to thank you for providing your feedback on Yelp. Rest assured, we at ER take all client complaints and feedbacks very seriously and we would like to explain our situation as a moving company on this medium. For any successful move, it is very important that both parties i,e, the service provider and...

Moved NY to GER
Satisfied with their service: USA - Germany

Their services were above average as compared to my previous moves. and they seemed to know the international moving process well. Only issue was that they gave us a long window for pickup and showed up really late in the day but the movers were quick and efficient. I had minor scratches on my bedroom dresser and one desk but...[full review]

Company response to Alan Berg's review:
Thank You Alan from the bottom of our heart for expressing your positive experience with our company. It gives us great pleasure to be serving your needs. We also take your feedback seriously about the delays in furniture fixing and we are committed to improve ourselves on that front. Good Luck, ER Management

Moved RI to IRE
Serious service and good pricing,

We moved with Earth Relocation from Rhode Island to Ireland and we took a 40 FT container. My wife was the one discussing the rates and services with their representative and they were prompt on providing the quotes in a timely manner. They sent their crew from New Jersey for 2 days and packed/loaded the pod at our house in R...[full review]

Company response to James Farrington's review:
Thanks James, I hope you and your family have settled back in the new home and things are coming along well. We sincerely value your time and business. Best, Samir Shah

Moved NJ to QC
We would like to thank Earth Relocation...

Once we contacted them, our goods were packed and moved within a week's time from our home. All paperwork was done upfront for clearance of goods in Canada and we had to go to customs terminal in Montreal as indicated in advance by our moving consultant. Everything was arranged as planned and our door to door moving was compl...[full review]

Company response to Mitesh R's review:
Thanks a lot Mitesh! We appreciate your honest feedback in regards to our services and we are very thankful to clients like you who are fair and share and take out their precious time to share their good experiences. Best, ER Management

Moved NY to UK
Didn't honor neither time nor volume estimate.

I would like to explain my experience in detail since I think it may help other people decide not to work with this company. Long story short: nothing got broken in the move, which is good. The rest was all bad. Following is the whole story. On December 2013 I moved from New York City to the UK, and my new company was reimbu...[full review]

Moved CYP to NY
We certify Earth Relocation!

Used this company's service to move from Cyprus to New York as recommended by one of our friends who moved with them from Boston to Nicosia. Overall performance was decent, door to door service was completed within the budget provided by them and transit time ended up being one week over what was estimated. We were not s...[full review]

Company response to Georghios M's review:
Dear Gerorghios, Thanks for your kind words. We are delighted to hear about your feedback. We are very glad to serve you and we sincerely wish you good luck in your endeavors. Best reagrds, ER Management

Moved NJ to MB
Overpriced and underserved

We were given a quote of $4700 based on our recent previous move, the weight, amount of furniture, etc. When your movers arrived, they looked at all we had. If we had more stuff than they thought, that would have been the time for them to stop what they were doing and let us know that and give us an ACCURATE quote. They even...[full review]

Company response to Valorie Collante's review:
EXTREMELY FALSE AND MISLEADING REVIEW!!! Now being that said, we would like to provide very minute details of your dealings with us so that our future clients can understand what transpired in your move and what lead to your bitter experience. Ms. Collante, we at ER take ultimate pride in the quality of our services, stron...

Moved NY to PS
Excellent service.

I had to move my household goods (4 bedroom house) from New York to Santa Domingo. Earth Relocation team were able to move my stuff quickly. The agent I spoke to was very professional and answered all my queries. Pricing was fair and I am overall very pleased with the service. Thanks Earth Relocation for making my inte...[full review]

Company response to Cubilette's review:
Dear Mr. Cubilette, We thank you for your positive feedback and strive to assist future clients with the same level of services provided to you. Best of luck, ER Management

Moved MA to MH
My International move experience

I found Earth Relocation when doing Internet searches for my move from Boston , MA to Nagpur, Maharashtra, India  Samir was the salesman I talked to. Knowing that I was researching, to begin with they had offered me a competitive price. Samir was detailed in the process of the move and had given me detailed info on what to d...[full review]

Company response to Rahul Jaiswal's review:
Dear Mr. Jaiswal, We thank you for your positive feedback and strive to assist future clients with the same level of services provided to you. Best of luck, ER Management

Moved NJ to FRA
Satisfied by Earth Relocation's Service

My wife found Earth Relocation on Google and she received a quote for our move to Antibes, France along with 2 other quotes we compared from movers in New York. We returned to France after my 28 months project in NYC. We moved a 20 Feet container through Earth Relocation. Actually we finalized a different moving company in NY...[full review]

Company response to Thierry Auge's review:
Dear Thierry, We thank you for your positive feedback and strive to assist future clients with the same level of services provided to you. Best of luck, ER Management

Moved ON to NJ
Smooth Move with Earth Relocation

My move with Earth Relocation was overall very good, the move cost was within the range it was estimated as. Their local rep in Canada did a per move survey at our Toronto Apt and then our sales person from Earth provided the estimate with approx cost for the move, customs procedures and all the fine details via email. We rec...[full review]

Company response to Patrick Leonov's review:
Dear Patrick, We thank you for your positive feedback and strive to assist future clients with the same level of services provided to you. Best of luck, ER Management

The Worst Moving Company Bar None

Not only did the estimate given was 30% OFF what they told us, our things were packed so badly, we wished we did it ourselves. We had damages that could have been avoided if some thought had been put into the process.  And now after the second shipment has arrived which happened 3 months after we moved, we find our things (ar...[full review]

Company response to Tinnie's review:
Ms.Tinnie, The comments you have in your review above are totally fake and irrelevant. We would like to alert all our clients about this review posted that it is totally baseless and we can vouch on it. We have been very responsive to all your concerns thus far. Each of your email received more than one response as it is d...

Moved NY to CA

Thanks a lot EARTH RELOCATION !!!  I was moving from New york to LA. One of my friends who had AN excellent experience from Earth Relocation recommended me their name. I had some delicate pieces of art, very expensive China and I was worried if they would be able to deliver it intact. But full marks to Mr. Samir Shah ( My c...[full review]

Company response to Purav 's review:
Dear Purav, Thanks for sharing your comments and feedback online. We are glad that we were able to service your moving needs. Your words above are very encouraging and will keep us going to make sure that we can offer high level of customer satisfaction to all our clients like yours. Best regards, Earth Relocation Mgmt.

Moved NJ to ON
Earth Relocation

This is my review for Earth Relocation. 1-Prompt. Earth relocation is very prompt. Starting from the survey of the house to actual  pick up & to ultimate delivery.I had almost zero waiting time in all the above instances. 2-Communication. Earth reloc scores high points on communication as well. I was called before pick up & a...[full review]

Company response to Sumit Sood's review:
Dear Mr.Sood, Thanks for posting your comments on this website regarding our services. We truly appreciated your business and we will be glad to serve you again, Good luck to you and your family in all future endeavors. Kind regards, Earth Relocation Mgmt.

Moved TX to VIC
PROMPTNESS AND RESPONSIVE

I just received my goods at my new home in Lima last week. The moving company “Earth Relocation” was chosen by my employer to relocate our personal effects from Dallas to Peru. My company received 3 quotes and decided to go with Earth Relocation based on their competitive pricing and professional approach. The rep of Earth Re...[full review]

Company response to Pedro Ortiz's review:
Dear Mr. Ortiz, It was a pleasure to offer you our services and have a wonderful and cooperative client like you. We would like to wish you all the best for your assignment in Peru and hope we can serve you again. Best regards, Earth Relocation Mgmt.

worst shippers ever

I have moved all over the world and have never experienced such unprofessionalism from a shipping company. The men were lazy and packed badly, Furniture was vandalized and willfully broken.An hour after I was due to leave for the airport, I was still overseeing my belongings being packed. Instead of unhooking the bed joints, ...[full review]

Company response to Mike's review:
Ms. Tinnie and Mr. Mike, The comments you have in your review above are totally fake and irrelevant. We would like to alert all our clients about this review posted that it is totally baseless and we can vouch on it. We have been very responsive to all your concerns thus far. Each of your email received more than one respo...

Review with image

Moved NY to NT
Will use again

We recently moved from USA to Singapore and used Earth Relocation. Our goods arrived safely and in the timeframe promised. Their staff is courteous and went the extra mile to provide the service we needed. Overall, their service met our needs and we will gladly use them again in the future. We recommend them to anyone conside...[full review]

Company response to Jon's review:
Dear Jon, We are very thankful to you for sharing your experience regarding our services on this website. It was our pleasure to serve your relocation needs and our entire team at Earth Relocation wishes you and your family all the very best. Best regards, Amy R Customer Relations

Moved NY to FRA
bad experience with Earth Relocation

I have moved from NY to France and was not satisfied with Earth Relocation. I insisted that I wanted an all in quotation so there would be no hidden cost. It turned out that all in all I had to pay an extra 20% but there's worse: they called me the day before the actual delivery saying that if I didn't pay what they asked for...[full review]

Company response to Antoine Kerbrat's review:
Dear Mr. Kerbrat, Thanks for posting your feedback about our services on this site. I am sorry that you were in the situation where you had to pay for port storage charges in France. But we would like to share with our clients below points which will clarify the facts involved in your move: 1. We did provide you an ...

Moved within NY
Bait and Switch

Beware of Earth Relocation and all the "positive reviews".  these are staged reviews in my opinion because my experience was NOTHING like what you read in their FB page and online testimonials.  I'm a real person with a real experience with Earth.  I would not recommend these people to my worst enemy.  Where do I start.....1)...[full review]

Company response to Intl Mover's review:
Dear Client, First of all we are very apologetic to learn about your experience with our company. At Earth Relocation, client’s satisfaction is the top priority for us and therefore it is very disheartening to read your comments as posted above. In our company, we take client’s feedback very seriously as customer revie...

Moved within NJ
Smooth International Move!

We used their services while moving from Jersey to Gurgaon India in July 2012. (The website did not have option to choose India for this review).   We had a 20' container, door to door service.   I have moved within US before. But this was our first international move. With 2 kids under 4 years a smooth move was more importan...[full review]

Company response to Nitya's review:
Dear Nitya, Thanks for your good words and comments. We believe in continous improvement of our services and your honest feedback will help us further to improve. Also we are thankful to your good comments and are glad that you were happy with our services. We wish you all the ebst for your future endeavors. Amy R ...

Moved NJ to NT

Earth Relocation inc. saved me from my moving nightmare. Originally, i hired Unity Van Lines movers to help. UVL took my stuff and my money and dissapeared on me. With help of Federal Marine Commission's help I relocated my stuff. And from this point, Samir from ER took over and guided me step by step to get my stuff to desti...[full review]

Company response to Young Kim's review:
Thanks Young, We are very glad that we were able to assist you in the crisis situation you were. A move or succesful relocation can only happen if both client and his reocation company works hand in hand and you were an excellent example of that. You were always reveritng with documents and information on time which is ve...

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Earth Relocation - a professional mover located in Jersey City, NJ 07302. Discover Jersey City, New Jersey moving companies.