East West Van Lines

States of operation: Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Colorado, Ohio, Massachusetts, Alaska, California, Oregon, New Mexico, Illinois, New York, Florida, Michigan, Virginia, Utah

Write moving reviewWrite a review on East West Van Lines.

Click on the East West Van Lines license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: 801139Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 2342087US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share East West Van Lines to Facebook Share East West Van Lines to Twitter

Toll free number: (866) 866-8644
Phones: (702) 534-8188
Address: 4201 S Decatur Blvd, Suite 2122, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA
Email: info@eastwestmoving.com
Website: www.eastwestmoving.com

Total 34 East West Van Lines Reviews

Moved CA to TN
Very Unprofessional Company, Missing Items

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! The representative was very friendly up until the point when I paid my deposit, then communication BECAME A NIGHTMARE!!!!! I had to constantly call them about paying the remainder of the balance. Once they arrived to secured my items from storage, the estimate went up 100%! It DOUBLED!!...[full review]

Moved within AZ
Worst movers ever

I have used multiple moving companies in past 10 years but please stay away from eastwestvanlines due to FAKE positive reviews online. I had extreme problems with this company; I don't want to bore publishing full story but I will write bullet points.   1. Almost 90 days of delivery time. While placing order they will tell...[full review]

Moved CA to PA
Company does lie

This company says it is not a broker but, that is not true. I contracted with them and they were not the ones who picked up my stuff. Ait 1 Moving & Storage did, and the first set of guys were very professional. But, the people whi delivered my stuff was not. The driver seemed to be just a truck driver and his helper was a da...[full review]

Moved CA to AZ
still mad months later

It is my firm belief that positive reviews on this site are planted by this company. Read negative reviews, they're all the same because they have a pattern of dishonest business practices. Price exceeds quote (500 bucks on my 2k quoted move). Price shot up that much after everything was on the truck at 10pm. Your delivery t...[full review]

Moved CA to TX
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

I had them pick up my things from CA and deliver them to TX.  When they got to TX all of my items were not there and they vandalized some the itmes that did make it. They stole my flat screen tv, dinning room table, queen bed, 2 oil paintings, tower fan, 2 large home depot boxes w/media items and kitchen ware.  Some of the it...[full review]

Moved CO to NM
Great job!!!

The first company I booked with didn't even show up. In a frantic mess I went hunting I got plenty of interested companies but none could pick up that night. I went with east west cause they were willing to do my move on the day that I needed which saved me money I would have paid to change my flight. I really didn't do much ...[full review]

Moved CA to MI
East West Van Lines Exceeded ALL of my expectations!!!!

I was very worried about moving long distance. As this was going to be my first BIG move. I placed a request online for a moving quote, and was overwhelmed by phone calls. Most of the sales people were complete robots, and some were like cheap car salesman. When Xavier called me, I immediately felt comfortable. He was honest,...[full review]

Moved CA to FL
Missing Items and Other Peoples Stuff

Pickup was on time. They did a poor job of packing. Lots of broke stuff. The issue was delievery. They were supposed to come at 6 pm and showed up at 10:30 PM, unloaded until 2 AM. They did not place anything or pay attention to where anything went. I could go on, but here are the main concerns. I am missing a few boxes, with...[full review]

Moved AZ to FL
Don't do it

I did research on this company the sales lady was great. Moving day comes and they pick up my stuff they charge me an additional 250 which I'm pretty sure they driver just pocketed I was told 2 weeks. They show up almost 3 weeks later after me frantically calling and trying to get any sort of info as to when to expect my stuf...[full review]

Moved CA to ID
WHERE'S OUR MONEY OR ITEMS?

I'm writing this review, because a month ago my fiance decided to move to Idaho from San Diego and went through this company. Not only were several of her items left behind, damaged, or stolen, but this company has failed on many more levels. I'm very frusterated listening to the amount of time she spends on calls with thes...[full review]

Moved CA to ID
Stolen, damaged, and boxes that are not mine!!!

I hired east west van lines for a long distance move and right off the bat I was very impressed by the customer service provided to me by Dave my salesman. However, they have me several false delivery times, the stuff arrived finally and I was missing some very big ticket items, I had boxes that had clearly been gone through,...[full review]

Moved CA to OR
Beware

I was hoping I would be leaving a positive feedback, just not the case. Items were picked up on time and packed well. I have no idea how many sub contracters handled my belongings. By the time the stuff got here I had numorous items damaged to destroyed. Boxes missing and they even attemped to leave items that were not mine. ...[full review]

Moved VA to NY
Love these guys!

Moving from Virginia to NYC is extremely overwhelming especially when you are packing up two adults and two kids. When I googled moving companies I came a across a ton but the East West Van lines caught my attention, and thank goodness it did! Kent appeared at my home with 3 other movers, and clearly these men had a game plan...[full review]

Moved CA to NJ
4.5/5 Stars

I was moved from San Diego, CA to North Bergen, NJ. I was skeptical about trusting a moving company who I wasn't familiar with but I spoke with Benjamin consistently for about a month before I decided to go with them. They offered a great rate and Benjamin was very helpful and diligent to answer all my questions and concerns....[full review]

Moved CA to AZ
poor excuse for moving company

BEWARE THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!!! We relocated from Northen California to Phoenix AZ. They charged us $4, 200 for the move. Everything we own got damaged, destroyed or stolen. We had a brand new 47" vizio Led in the original box. Showed up shattered. All our furniture they wrapped up and moved is all damaged or deatroyed. So...[full review]

Moved VA to IN
dont ever use them!!!!

I'm horrified! Everything I had was only 4 months old. The movers were very late at pick up. I watched them wrap and pack everything into the truck. Upon delivery, everything was damaged from moisture and been scraped or crushed! My $1000 LED tv is still missing. They have no clue. I told the movers 3x that items were not min...[full review]

Moved CA to NY
very good service

I called East West Van Lines last minute because my original movers completely left me hanging. I was moving from venice beach to new jersy. Not only did they rush my order, they came on time and made it really easy for me. Even are a smaller company, they give you really great service!! HIGHLY recommend. P.S. my agent w...[full review]

Moved CA to DC
Avoid at all costs!

This was my first move ever, and maybe my last.  The company's prices were great, but in retrospect, I would have preferred to pay a bit more for an honest interaction and on time delivery.   The company representative stopped returning phone calls after estimated delivery dates were pushed back 3 times and repeatedly missed....[full review]

Moved CA to WA
Reliable, Qualified, Friendly

From pickup to delivery these guys were great.  They arrived early, very friendly and seem to have been having a good day.  They delivered on time and everything was in perfect condition.  I could tell they took good care of our things, which makes me recommend them to others.  On top of being extremely professional, they wer...[full review]

Moved FL to GA
Just the best!

East West Van Lines were very Professional. They were on time, their communication with me was great the kept me informed through every step of my move. Their guys came and loaded up my entire house and made sure everything was wrapped in blankets. When the truck arrived eveything I own was the same as I left it as they promi...[full review]

Moved NY to NC
never again......

The pickup was good....although they hit us with extra charges for wrapping our items.  The delivery was a disaster.  We were sceduled to be the first delivery.  The driver decided to stop at another location, offload our furniture in the street, and make that delivery first, and then put our items back onto the truck afterwa...[full review]

Moved IL to TX
Amazing Job!

I got in contact short notice and they were happy to accomodate for my needs, I hired them in my move from Chicago to Dallas, they came and picked my goods up early which was very convenient as it allowed me to get going on my travels sooner, and then because of this they got there earlier. There workers really helped me get ...[full review]

Moved AZ to NV
My Move

I had east west van lines move me from Green Valley AZ to Las Vegas NV and it went great. I never moved with a moving company before so of course i was skeptical. all the calls you get from all these moving companies doesnt help either. However Jason from east west was patient and made me feel comfortable with his company bef...[full review]

Moved OR to WA
Read why I gave 5 Stars

I don't give out many five star reviews these days, but East West Moving gets all of them: *quick response & quote *showed up a little later than quoted, but called to update me and let me know*sent three STRONG and efficientmovers*didn't spend hours necessarily covering stuff in plastic wrap to add more time*finished hours...[full review]

Moved NM to NV
Go with these guys!

These guys have a lot of positive reviews on here, and I have to say I understand why. They did such a phenomenal job I see why people bother to write these for them. I particularly liked how they took care to not let the old floor get scuffed either. Packing was much more difficult than this part. [full review]

Moved CA to TX
So Stress-Free!!

Moving has never been a very easy process for me, but I was so lucky to have found a team like East West. They were so helpful and supportive, and never tired of all of my questions! I was so worried about my things being damaged, but they take such care in their work that it shows. I will definitely be recommending to friend...[full review]

Moved within NV
An excellent Mover

Pro Local Movers and the guys [stuffs] all made it easier. They showed up on time, wrapped everything and moved everything with care. Moving is not perfect and we did  have a minor hiccup but they corrected the issue. I give it 4 stars because of that, but They are truly a 5 star company. They worked really hard all the way...[full review]

Moved CA to NV
recommended to everyone

Me and my partner were moving from California to Nevada, we chose east west van lines for moving, I have to admit they made moving seem so easy and hassle free. They were right on time for the pickup and were early for delivery. I would definitely use their service and also recommend everyone who is moving houses or even ...[full review]

Moved AK to GA
Outstanding service!

Outstanding service! Welve had 3 moves in less than 4 years, and they were the best movers we've used. Efficient, organized and professional are a few of the words to describe their services. The entire crew at East West Van Lines was outstanding![full review]

Moved MA to NY
Great service

I moved from Massachusetts to New York. East west van lines made it very simple to pick up and move. All my furniture was treated very careful. They where very clean and communication was prompt. I would recommend there moving service to anybody who is moving anywhere in the USA.[full review]

Moved NV to CO
Great Movers!

My husband and I chose East west van lines to move our 2 bedroom home to a slightly larger one and to put some items in storage. The movers showed up 5 minutes early! They were beyond professional and very hard working. I had a china cabinet that needed to be packed and they were extremely careful with it. I am very pleased w...[full review]

Moved AZ to FL
Great services

My family and I are getting settled in to our new home, and we used East West van lines as suggested by a friend. I couldn't be more happier with my decision to go with them. The movers arrived early, loaded the truck efficiently, and were pleasant. Upon arrival to our new home, our belongings looked just as we left them, no ...[full review]

Moved AZ to NY
Easy!!!!!

These guys did a wonderful job I needed to get to my destination to find a place because i was relocating for a job and had no place to live yet. They picked my stuff up gave me free storage for thirty days and once I found a place they shipped it right to me. I honestly thought that this was going to be more difficult but t...[full review]

Moved TX to CA
Great movers

made the transition of moving very easy for my family and I. Customer service expetional, was able to get a hold of my rep at all times. My stuff was in the condition we had left it, with no damage. Delivery was as expected. They called us to keep us updated daily. Would recomned for anyone doing a long distance move. Price w...[full review]

Not showing 10 reviews that are not currently recommended.

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on East West Van Lines - a professional mover located in Las Vegas, NV 89103. Discover Las Vegas, Nevada moving companies.