Eco Movers

States of operation: Oklahoma, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, Texas, Kentucky, Pennsylvania

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Eco Movers.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

Click on the Eco Movers license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: not provided

Website: www.ecomovers.net

Total 10 Eco Movers Reviews

Moved TN to PA
Dishonest and unprofessional

Service and delivery was extremely poor. Majority of items were damaged or destroyed due to poor packing, protection during transport, and handling (approximately $5,000 in damage - never recovered). Pieces of luxury clothing were used as a packaging material ( Armani and Escada spot jackets). Expensive art was not protected ...[full review]

Moved PA to TX
Unprofessional, dishonest.

The company under review is http://www.ecomovers.net/ Here is the details of the person I dealt with: Lena Kravitz, Relocation Consultant Eco Movers(800) 788-8212 lena@ecomovers.nethttp://www.ecomovers.net These people are unprofessional and will take your money but not provide any service in return. You will never hear fr...[full review]

Moved KY to FL
Three main items in a small lot damaged.

Items late, one destroyed, two very damaged. Move took 48 days to travel 1000 miles. One round end table arrived in 7 pieces, a china cabinet was severely damaged and a buffet was twisted so bad it will now sit flat on the floor. Damage policy is not explained before pickup and will only pay on a per pound basis. This company...[full review]

Moved TN to NV
and the NIGHTMARE continues ...

When researching movers, I made the mistake of looking up ECOMOVERS … not realizing that there was more than one company with the same name. ECOMOVERS.com is out of Seattle, WA – and they have a sterling reputation, great customer service, and is worth the $$$ according to their reviews. ECOMOVERS.net is a fly-by-night scam c...[full review]

Moved TX to IL
Too

I decided to go with Eco Movers because they quoted me the lowest price.  The customer service was mostly good...I worked primarily with Jonathan and he was very helpful.  When Jonathan went on vacation, I worked with Martin and he was great.  However, the old saying is true, "you get what you pay for."  When my boxes arrived...[full review]

Moved MD to MA
Terrible company.

This was the worst experience I ever endured. The moving truck and crew was 7 hours late. To make matters worse, they did not have enough room to fit our belongings. The driver of truck stated he had hurt his back and only had one worker to help him. He then told me that he just placed an ad on Craigslist to get some assistan...[full review]

Moved VA to MS
Save yourselves don't use them!!!!

Beginning was great quick to return calls willing to work around my schedule, but once I was booked thats when calls quit coming wouldn't here back from them until a day or two after I called them. Had my pick-up set for June 19th 2013, didn't get picked up until July 14th had two pay rent on both places and then they didn't ...[full review]

Moved OK to NV
LAte to pick up, still waiting to see my furniture again!

This company was accomodating when giving a quote and it ended there. The pick up was delayed on a daily basis for four days. Taking off work, paying additional rent and never knowing when they would show up was painful. Now I am at the delivery location sleeping on an air matterss with no clue when delivery will take place. ...[full review]

Moved TN to FL
Good and bad experiences thus far

As of this time my delivery has not been delivered to Royal Palm Beach, FL.  Pick-up was 2 weeks ago today, therefore, I am unable to give information at this time regarding damaged or stolen items and the claim process.  As of Monday, June 3rd the items were still in Nashville and had not been scheduled by dispatch for deliv...[full review]

Moved OK to TX
Ecomovers . Please don't choose this company

Hi All This is my experience with Ecomovers . When you search in Google for Ecomovers , you will get many moving company names with Ecomovers . I did select this company seeing reviews of Ecomovers but beware Ecomovers name is used by many companies. Below is the information of company that I have chosen. Internet Address :...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Eco Movers.

my