EZ Moving Labor Services

States of operation: Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Texas

Write moving reviewWrite a review on EZ Moving Labor Services.

Click on the EZ Moving Labor Services license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: not provided

Share this company on Share EZ Moving Labor Services to Facebook Share EZ Moving Labor Services to Twitter

EZ Moving Labor Services is a moving labor provider.

Toll free number: (888) 644-2672
Email: booking@ezmovinglabor.net
Website: www.ezmovinglabor.net

Total 7 EZ Moving Labor Services Reviews

Moved within TX
LAZY NASTY COMPANY

WE CALLED AND BOOK THE MOVING COMPANY ON MONDAY WELL TODAY WAS THE DAY THEY WHERE SUPPOSE TO COME WHEN THEY GOT HERE THEY WERE ALL DRUNK AND VERY HIGH CURSING AND INDEED VERY VERY RUDE AND THE FAKE WANT TO BE BILL GATES CAME IN SMELLING LIKE TRASH CLOTHING WAS JUST FILTHY AND NASTY VERY DIRTY THEY CAME IN AND WAS HERE 45 MINU...[full review]

Review with image

Moved TN to WV
Horrible experience

Do NOT use these people.  They seem to just be a scheduling service for random people to come to your house.  They gave me a 2 hour window for people to arrive but said they should be there at the beginning.  At the end of the window I began to call and no one answered.  Finally after an hour I received a call saying that peo...[full review]

Moved within TN
Do not use this company!!!! Thieves!!!

This was the absolute worst experience with movers I have ever had! The movers (Thomas Frazer and Dakota Crowley) are unethical, unprofessionall, incompetent and thieves! They STOLE an emerald ring and a necklace that was in the bedroom (Police report filed). I confronted them, but of course they denied it. When I asked the c...[full review]

Excellent Compay and Customer Service

I scheduled my move the night before, online, after hours. I received a phone call 30 minutes before my time I initially scheduled for and I thought they were going to tell they couldn't do it, turns out they were on they're way to me and introducing themselves to me before they got there  They showed up early and ready to wo...[full review]

Moved within TN
EZ Labor Movers

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a moving company. Extremely poor communication between movers and management company. When the movers showed up they had awful appearance, they were both smoking a ciggerette. They told me I owed them more than I was orginally quoted, and then the proceeded to cuss durring th...[full review]

Great Company. Will Definitely Use Them Again

When I called I booked with Derrick. He had a pleasant voice. He made me feel confident about my moving experience. He gave me the run down, sent me a service agreement and on the day of my move the movers contacted me an hour before the scheduled time, as I was told I would be, by Derrick. They made sure I was ready to go an...[full review]

ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE

My first moving "crew" told me that they had a flat tire, then they stopped answering their phone. When I called Derrick at EZMOVINGLABOR.NET, he could not reach them either.   The second crew they sent came two hours later and worked hard, but the company appears to just be an interface between day laborers and those of us...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on EZ Moving Labor Services. Discover Georgia moving companies.