EZ Moving Labor Services

States of operation: Georgia, Florida, Tennessee

Write moving reviewWrite a review on EZ Moving Labor Services.

Click on the EZ Moving Labor Services license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: not provided

Share this company on Share EZ Moving Labor Services to Facebook Share EZ Moving Labor Services to Twitter

EZ Moving Labor Services is a moving labor provider.

Toll free number: (888) 644-2672
Email: booking@ezmovinglabor.net
Website: www.ezmovinglabor.net

Total 5 EZ Moving Labor Services Reviews

Moved within TN
Do not use this company!!!! Thieves!!!

This was the absolute worst experience with movers I have ever had! The movers (Thomas Frazer and Dakota Crowley) are unethical, unprofessionall, incompetent and thieves! They STOLE an emerald ring and a necklace that was in the bedroom (Police report filed). I confronted them, but of course they denied it. When I asked the c...[full review]

Excellent Compay and Customer Service

I scheduled my move the night before, online, after hours. I received a phone call 30 minutes before my time I initially scheduled for and I thought they were going to tell they couldn't do it, turns out they were on they're way to me and introducing themselves to me before they got there  They showed up early and ready to wo...[full review]

Moved within TN
EZ Labor Movers

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a moving company. Extremely poor communication between movers and management company. When the movers showed up they had awful appearance, they were both smoking a ciggerette. They told me I owed them more than I was orginally quoted, and then the proceeded to cuss durring th...[full review]

Great Company. Will Definitely Use Them Again

When I called I booked with Derrick. He had a pleasant voice. He made me feel confident about my moving experience. He gave me the run down, sent me a service agreement and on the day of my move the movers contacted me an hour before the scheduled time, as I was told I would be, by Derrick. They made sure I was ready to go an...[full review]

ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE

My first moving "crew" told me that they had a flat tire, then they stopped answering their phone. When I called Derrick at EZMOVINGLABOR.NET, he could not reach them either.   The second crew they sent came two hours later and worked hard, but the company appears to just be an interface between day laborers and those of us...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on EZ Moving Labor Services. Discover Georgia companies.