GP Movers

States of operation: California, Maryland, New York, Arizona, Washington, Illinois, Texas

Write moving reviewWrite a review on GP Movers.

GP Movers must be registered with the California Public Utilities Commission and must posses a valid CAL-T number in order to operate within the state. Movers must also be registered with the FMCSA to perform interstate moves.

ICC MC number: 662744Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1826833US Department of Transportation number
Local State License: 190894

Share this company on Share GP Movers to Facebook Share GP Movers to Twitter

GP Movers is also called as Green Planet Moving and Storage.

Toll free number: (877) 866-8347
Phones: (323) 312-3000
Address: 14051 Burbank Blvd, Van Nuys, CA 91401
Email: Info@gpmovers.com
Website: www.gpmovers.com

About the company

GP Movers is a full service moving and storage company that utilizes state-of-the-art equipment and offers a full range of services including local and long distance moving, commercial moving, residential moving, full or partial packing, full or partial unpacking, long and short term storage and crating of fine art, marble and antique. We are licensed, bonded and insured movers offering local or long distance professional moving services in Arizona, Colorado, Washington, California, Texas and Oregon

Total 16 GP Movers Reviews

Moved CA to HI
lost and broken

This review is really hard to rate, only because my experience with GPM started off so great... The company is very polite, courteous, and friendly. The salesman was patient with me, and answered all of my questions. They send someone out to your house to assess your move, and those guys were also very polite, professional, c...[full review]

Moved AZ to AK
Highly recommended!!

Graduating. I touch it would never happen. But I finally did it.I was able to graduate with the help of all my relatives. An Now I have moved back home. I'm reviewing GP Movers. They were great. I called so many moving companies. There prices where so so HI. Besides the fact that I'm on a very thing budget. So I remembered my...[full review]

Amazing Job Guys!!!

This moving company is absolutely amazing! They had provided me with the best service a moving company can offer. They made me feel very confident throughout the whole move by being responsible, patient and kind. Why settle for less if you can hire these guys? Definitely hiring them again!! They gave me a very good price and ...[full review]

Moved AZ to HI
Amazing Job Guys!!

This moving company was great because they worked with me throughout this whole entire move. They are stress-free!! Usually moving companies are very stressful and make you anxious. This company is amazing!! This is the best moving company. They gave me a good price and the customer service was great too! Whoever is looking ...[full review]

Moved CA to HI
Very professional moving company!

What I liked most about them was that they offered a lot of help. They always provided us with the best communication and were always approachable if we had any questions or concerns. The quality of work was excellent, I was very impressed. Hands down this is a very professional moving company!      [full review]

I highly recommend them!

All I can say is that they are completely fantastic. I was completely stressed before moving, and moving is never an easy thing and could be very stressful, therefore it’s important to choose the right one . They did everything perfectly from start to finish. TOP TOP TOP service! I highly recommend them![full review]

Customer care

Best moving experience. I've been scammed in the past and it was hard to trust any one to move my belongings. These guys did an excellent job. Alex, Zak, Ronnie, Marlene all answered my questions and were all informative. They did not try to cheat me but was sure to make my moving and delivery day as smooth as possible. Inde...[full review]

Moved AZ to CA
I am definitely hiring them again

This moving company is honestly great. The phone calls were good and clear, everything to the point and the booking was also very fast and simple. The service was very professional. This moving company left me with a good impression and I am definitely hiring them again for my next move![full review]

Company response to Gweneth Vanowen's review:
Dear Gweneth, thank you for the wonderful review! we were pleased to serve you and wishing you all the best in your new home. Guaranteed Price Movers Family.

Moved CA to SA
Excellent company

Excellent company, with nice staff. They acted fast and accurately. I am completely happy with their services. They informed everything clearly about all of the prices. They also arrived on time and really cared a lot about the entire move-they were great.[full review]

Company response to Hugo C's review:
Dear Hugo, thank you for the wonderful review we were pleased to serve you and wishing you all the best in your new home. Guaranteed Price Movers Family.

Moved within CA
I whole-heartedly recommend them to anyone

GP Movers moved me in May. The crew was beyond courteous, thoughtful, helpful and AMAZING!! They are true professionals, and while I probably paid a little bit more than I might have with another company, it was well worth they money because I had complete peace of mind from beginning to end. The people in the office were rea...[full review]

Company response to Ruben Valdez's review:
Ruben, thank you for the wonderful review! we were pleased to serve you and wishing you all the best in your new home. Guaranteed Price Movers Family.

Moved within CA
I used them to move and I want people to know that.

Affordable moving company that doesn't charge over time! :) As a money-saving college student I am always looking for deals, so when I found GP Movers, I was pleased! They were efficient and I like how careful they were with my things. I had them help me move out of my freshman dorm into an apartment close by USC. I was very ...[full review]

Company response to Hawthorne Cole's review:
Cole, thank you for the wonderful review! we were pleased to serve you and wishing you all the best in your new home. Guaranteed Price Movers Family.

Moved CA to IL
Highly recommended

Was the most exciting experience with ups GP Movers. I had the most exciting experience of my life with ups GP Movers. I contacted Golden Bay and Corrib also received the flat hassle-free evaluation best lifts GP Movers. Golden Bay did not bother to call me and even gave me more appreciation and condescending attitude and Cor...[full review]

Company response to Nick Paula's review:
Dear Nick, thank you for the wonderful review! we were pleased to serve you and wishing you all the best in your new home. Guaranteed Price Movers Family.

Moved within CA
Would definitely recommend and will definitely use in the future

Moves in UCLA are universally dreadful so it's essential that you can trust your movers. GP Movers moved the contents of our apartment from Gramercy to the Upper West Side, and I can elaborate on my 5-star rating for GP Movers with three comments. 1) Pricing and estimate. Original estimate was $900. GP Movers got the job done...[full review]

Company response to Luis Issac's review:
Luis, thank you for the wonderful review! we were pleased to serve you and wishing you all the best in your new home. Guaranteed Price Movers Family.

I would use them again

Moved just two miles down the road in to the vallay. The move went well and I was pleased. After all furniture was in our home I noticed that one of my mirrored night stands that the movers wrapped themselfs had one of the mirrored sides broken . This was on July 31st 2012. I showed it to the main perrson and he called it in ...[full review]

Company response to Rose's review:
Rose, thank you for the wonderful review! we were pleased to serve you and wishing you all the best in your new home. Guaranteed Price Movers Family.

Moved CA to CO
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GP MOVERS!!

Great Moving Company!. I picked GP Movers to help with my move yesterday. I've moved houses 3 times in the past 10 years and by far, GP Movers  is THE BEST MOVING COMPANY I've ever dealt with! They are incredibly prompt, fast, courteous, neat, professional and CAREFUL. Everything you could ask from a moving company. The forem...[full review]

Company response to Rita Camara's review:
Rita, thank you for the wonderful review! we were pleased to serve you and wishing you all the best in your new home. Guaranteed Price Movers Family.

Review with image

Moved CA to PA
I will definitely use GP Movers Again!!!

We’d like to take a moment to thank various members of your staff for the wonderful help they provided us moving this past week. First, we thank Mike, for being very friendly over the phone when making our initial booking. Second, we thank Avi, for his visit to our apartment to provide us with a complimentary estimate of the ...[full review]

Company response to Doris Duncan's review:
Dear Doris, thank you for the wonderful review! we were pleased to serve you and wishing you all the best in your new home. Guaranteed Price Movers Family.

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on GP Movers - a professional mover located in Van Nuys, CA 91401. Discover Van Nuys, California companies.