Graebel

States of operation: Colorado, Indiana, Missouri, Virginia, Florida, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, New York, Texas, North Carolina, Washington, Tennessee, Arizona, Turkey, Wisconsin, Ohio, Oregon, Georgia, New Jersey

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Graebel.

Click on the Graebel license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: 451558Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number

Website: www.graebel.com

Total 25 Graebel Reviews

Moved MO to OR
move from kc to Oregon

Company assigned moving company. If it wasin a box it made it fine. Boxes labeled poorly. Unlike items packed in the same box. Furniture is another story. They broke or severely damaged every piece of furniture we owned. They are not certified or qualified to move a temper pedic bed. They broke the Ergo base and end packe...[full review]

Moved TN to NE
Overall terrible experience!

Do not use Graebel!!! I had a terrible experience moving from TN to NE. We would have been overcharged on the initial quote if I had not found a mistake and brought it to their attention. We were also charged for services that were not provided such as crating for our glass table top. The packers did not pack our items well a...[full review]

Moved NJ to OR
Holding customer responsible

I used Graebel to move from Jersey City, NJ to Beaverton, OR. Initially I was impressed as the person who provided the estimate and initial planning was very good. I was also very happy with the quote that was provided.  Problem 1: I had an extra pick-up of a box from a place ~1 miles away from my house for which I was charge...[full review]

Moved CO to FL
Graebel Movers did a good job !

Hello -  I am posting this because I have seen many bad reviews of Graebel, and my experience was positive.    Graebel is a big company and does many many moves including corporate moves.    I hired Graebel for my personal move in April 2014, and worried I would not get the same level of service.    I was quite happy.  (Perha...[full review]

Moved within OR
Weight was added

We had Graebel pack our belongings except for about 10 boxes that were already packed. when we recieved our delivery the next day our carpet steamer was broken. After they left & we proceeded to unpack we found large boxes half full of crumpled paper & few items In it. Other boxes looked like they just dumped the drawer & cov...[full review]

Company response to Cheryl's review:
Hello Cheryl, Thank you for your review. Graebel prides itself on quality and customer service. We are reaching out to assist you with the claims process and to answer any questions that you may have about this process. To expedite this process, we are asking that you please contact us at marcom@graebel.com so that we can a...

Moved OH to AZ
did not have availability but took the order

DO NOT USE GRAEBEL. You may think you have a contract and then they call you the week before and cancel with an excuse that leaves you with a huge problem. I bet they got a bigger move than my 8,000 lb. move. And so, we got tossed.   We scheduled shipment from Ohio to Arizona with a December 20th or 21st pickup. We re-bo...[full review]

Moved WI to NV
tiamtijz@aol.com

Changed date of move by one day forward. Did not salesman did't include all items to be shipped and had to bring  shipping items to the house to pack. Mpver refused to pack items and mover nor sales person knew how how to disassemble comfort bed even though we were told they could.  SeveralFour boxes were left behind and i ha...[full review]

Moved within CO
Locals came to the rescue!

We started out well with the local Denver person surveying our belongings.  Then we got the call from our Coordinator who was a couple thousand miles away.  She came up with a number that was thousands higher than the amount my company had allotted.  I felt that there was a squeeze going on - get what they could from my emplo...[full review]

Moved NY to GA
Very bad service

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY. My daughter referred them to me,of course she used them 20 years ago and it might have been better than but they stink now. I moved from N.Y. to Georgia with a quote of $2042.00. I was told that if the weight was less than what they put down I would receive a refund. Well I didn't check the weight and ...[full review]

Moved TUR to MI
Mysterious customs charge

I had no problems with Graebel's service. However, they charged me an additional $700 to "clear customs". They said that this charge was imposed on them, however they never provided me with a reciept or verification of the charge. Since they had all my belongings, I paid it. However they never provided me with verification of...[full review]

Moved TN to FL
Never use them again

A employer relocated me from TN to Fl, it was a contract offer and I had to be in FL in 3 weeks.  I signed apt lease in FL and went home to pack. Since the employer was paying all location costs they gave me a list of mover Graebel was the one I picked.  They showed up on time did a good job loading.  It took me 3 days to get...[full review]

Moved PA to NV
Worst moving company ever!

When they finally did me the honor of delivering my goods,they just dumped everything and took off. ( Although my company paid for unpacking) After a month of unpacking alone, I have a house full of boxes. I called the bottom of the barrel shipping company to ask them to remove the boxes, and they said it would be in their ow...[full review]

Moved WA to UK
Never Called Me Back To Arrange Quote!

I have contacted Graebel 5 times, 3 via their website and twice via the phone.  I need an international move from Seattle to London. No one has ever even called me back! Obviously they don't need the business! Will go with a company who needs $20k![full review]

Moved TX to OR
Very reasonable and lower rate than may flower, united van lines, north American

Mike villarreal was very accurate and offered me the best rate including the insurance coverage. He was able to offer me 1000$ less than the other 3 big moving companies. The driver Falcon yolanda was prompt in picking up and delivering our household items in perfect condition. The move was very satisfactory from TX to OR. I ...[full review]

Moved MO to TX
Beware of this mover. They stole the stuff from your house/apt.

I used this company twice. First time good exp but second time horrible. Drivers stole the stuff from apt. They took advantage of my mom and stole jewelry. One of the driver asked to use bathroom and stole stuff from the closet which attached to bathroom and also stole another valuable item from other bathroom. Beware of driv...[full review]

Moved NC to OH
Graebel

Graebel deserves ZERO stars. stay away from this company. I don't want to get into alot, from other review, seems it is all about the same issues. Moving was a nightmare, took way longer to move out then I was told and 3 days longer to get my stuff than i was promised, therefore all the other appts made for cleaners had to...[full review]

Moved within TX
Dishonest, late, and poor communication

Limiting this to the most inconsiderate and unprofessional parts of my move: Graebel requires you to block out 3-8 days for delivery, during which time you are expected to be available when they call - for me this meant no scheduling customer visits, which is how I make money. Graebel missed the agreed upon delivery windo...[full review]

Moved NY to WA
Do NOT use Graebel

We moved from upstate NY to Seattle in July for work and my company hired Graebel for us. We had an absolutely miserable experience with them. They were a day late picking it up, and then could not fit all of our belongings in one shipment, because they had another persons move on the truck already. There were three movers an...[full review]

Moved MN to WA
Didn't know how good we had it

This long-overdue review was prompted by a recent move with another company. Graebel moved my wife and I to Washington four years ago. And my only complaint about them is that they would not move us back to Minnesota a few months ago because we lived in an area of the state they didn't pick up from. So instead we went w...[full review]

Moved PA to MN
terrible experience with Graebel

I almost never write reviews, but Graebel is just SO BAD and it's SO FRUSTRATING. Let the rant begin. First of all, once they said they would do our move from Pittsburgh to Minneapolis (a relatively small one without much furniture), they waited until it was too late for us to get anyone else and then stalled and stalled ...[full review]

Moved within CO
Awful!!!

Do NOT use Grabel. They misquoted my estimate by over 50%. Completely unacceptable and a truly horrible experience.[full review]

Moved VA to TX
Do not hire Graebel Movers

Hello All, I would like to share my pathetic moving experience with Graebel Movers. I recently moved from Virginia to Dallas and paid almost $4400 with such a bad experience. I have moved in the past couple of time but this was my worst experience of all. I hired Graebel Movers bcoz I read some reviews about them and the...[full review]

Moved CO to PA
Great!!!!

I would like to thank Lance and all the others that helped move us!! I was not sure how this move would go but they made it great. Lance took great pride with our stuff and took very well care of all we had. He is very honest and a hard worker. Thank you again Lance. We will be using Graebel and hopefully Lance when we mov...[full review]

Moved CO to AL
Never use Grabel

This is the worst company I have ever used and I move quite often and have used most of the companies out there. I contacted Grabel on November 5, 2010 to get my move started. This was 6 weeks before my household goods pick-up was scheduled on December 17th. I called them on the 16th of December and of course they did not ...[full review]

Moved IN to VA
Great interstate move!

There I was getting ready to move and was about to pick the cheapest company that I received an online quote from. Fortunately, some high pressure tactics from an opposing cheap company made me reeavaluate my initial determination. I read up on the law. I spreadsheeted the obvious choices. I read the reviews. I checked the BB...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Graebel - a professional mover located in Aurora, CO 80011. Discover Aurora, Colorado moving companies.