Hercules Moving Systems

States of operation: California, Washington, Virginia, Hawaii, New York, North Carolina, Florida, Oregon, Maryland, Nebraska, Spain, Illinois, Arizona, Missouri, Quebec, Ohio, Texas

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Hercules Moving Systems.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

Hercules Moving Systems must be registered with the California Public Utilities Commission and must posses a valid CAL-T number in order to operate within the state. Movers must also be registered with the FMCSA to perform interstate moves.

ICC MC number: 619135Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1685249US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Hercules Moving Systems to Facebook Share Hercules Moving Systems to Twitter

Hercules Moving Systems Mover Reviews and real complaints of Hercules Moving Systems Moving Company.

Toll free number: (888) 244-4449
Phones: (323) 588-9180
Address: 2345 S. Santa Fe Ave., Vernon, CA 90058, USA
Email: web@herculesvanlines.com
Website: www.herculesvanlines.com

Total 36 Hercules Moving Systems Reviews

Moved WA to CA
worst experience

Hercules moving system has a great customer service that will call you and follow up with you almost every day to earn your business, but their customer service during the move and afterward is horrible.  The driver claimed that he had to do a long distance carry to carry my furniture to my apartment and charged me $500 on th...[full review]

Moved CA to FL
Worse Moving Company

Please any o e out there think twice before using this company, dont use it at all because this moving company is not proffessional, their Customer Service, Crew and Drivers have no education, have no Honesty, Communication, or Consideration for you or your family, they will steal from your boxes your personal iteam and infor...[full review]

Moved CA to DE
Moving from West coast to East coast

I had the most traumatic experience with this company. The person who deliever my furniture and etc was very rude and disrespectful to me. He refuse to come into my apartment complex to deliver my things because he did not want to ruin his truck. He cursed me out and refuse to make the delivery i had to pay additional money a...[full review]

Worst Ever

I have moved a number of times in my life, and this was the worst and most traumatic of all experiences.  Frankly, I think the positive reviews posted here are by shills.  I had them store a number if items for 4 years.  Their business practices are quirky at best.  When I decided to move my items out of storage, they trumped...[full review]

Moved within CA
Poor service. Lost furniture part.

I just moved from San Francisco downtown to Pasadena, CA in December through the Hercules Moving Systems.  I chose this company because it was affordable and they were able to move my belongings at the last moment of my search.  The company works as groups of partnership of dispatchers, shippers, movers, allocators and etc, d...[full review]

Moved TX to HI
Avoid at all costs1

Terrible company, borders on fraud.! They gave us an initial quote which we declined. They then provided a "better" offer. Rather than send the container we agreed on, the sent a moving van, so we could not track how much space we used. Lo and behold, they claimed we used more than contracted and charged us the initial amount...[full review]

Moved TX to NY
As bad as it gets

I am still waiting for my stuff. I am a University Professor, moving to NY to start a new job. I told my sales person my circumstances: I can't be there for the move when I teach classes because students pay a lot of money to attend my classes. I also stated that I don't have anyone to oversee the move with me, so I needed a ...[full review]

Moved CA to HI
Do Not Use!

DO NOT USE! This was the most horrible experience I have ever had in over 20 moves around the world with military and since retiring! From the original quote, through "you have different size items than what we expected," to "here's your new cost and must be paid upfront since it's loaded" , to "we have a twelve day window a...[full review]

Moved within CA
I will be more than happy to use them again

This company has great movers and this company could not have given me a better service from start till finish. I am very happy I CHOSE TO MOVE WITH THIS COMPANY! They took care of our stuff as if it was their own. Highly professional, courteous, and helpful. One of the movers worked with me until I was completely satisfied....[full review]

Moved CA to CO
One of worst experiences in my life...

I hired Hercules Moving Systems to move my 2 bedroom apartment from CA to CO. I read through the information and talked with the representative several times and made a very detailed list of all the items in my house and gave detailed measurements of items since they needed to know the cubic feet since that is what they charg...[full review]

Moved OH to HI
RUN WHILE YOU CAN

Before you call Hercules READ these reviews. If there was a way to rate them zero stars, I would.They are liars, thieves and scam artists.  DO YOURSELF A FAVOR... as Barney Fife used to say "Use your head man it's common knowledge"My wife and I used them to move to Hawaii from Ohio, and we used them because they were cheaper ...[full review]

Moved CA to FL
false bid

I Good day I’m filing a complaint against Hercules moving systems. I will be submitting approximately 12 emails between my wife and I and Hercules representative Alex her email address is alex@herculesmovingsystem.com. I agreed to use Hercules after several phone calls and numerous e mails to which the subject was a binding b...[full review]

Review with attached files

Moved AZ to KY
Horrible

This is absolutely the worse moving company ever! This a sham of a company that is not focused on the customer.  If you need your furniture to arrive at its destination please do not use this company. No sense of urgency and  no customer service skills. I have seen monkey shit fights at zoo better organized than is company. I...[full review]

Moved CA to QC
I recommend them

1.      I was really struggling to choose a company to help us move and I finally decided on Hercules. My wife and I are really happy with our decision. I called them up about a month or so before we needed to move. They quoted us around the same as the other companies but their service was great. There was a little tim...[full review]

Moved within CA
I have ever had. From one happy customer. ThX HERCULES !!!

Lucky me. I needed to move again. So I called several companiesThen I remembered I used Hercules Moving some years back. I did not know if they are still in business. I found them on YELP.  I found few harsh reviews, but it did not stop me. I had a good experience before. MIKE answered and was very nice on the phone. So I fig...[full review]

Good job guys

I am surprise who in the heaven would give you guys negative review my experience with this company was so excellent the customer. they helped my company to move all the stuff from one shop to the other in less then an hour . i did not have to waste my time . thank you guys.[full review]

Moved within CA
Recommend them to everyone!!

Gustavo and joe team were amazing!! Weused Hercules in December, and they did so great we used them again when we had to move last minute because of a job relocation. They were able to empty our apartment, a storage unit, and a garage all from the Valley to Huntington Beach. They were fast and careful with our boxes. We will ...[full review]

Moved within CA
I had another fantastic and inexpensive move thanks to Hercules

My boyfriend and I used Adept for our big move and we are completely satisfied and happy with them. Raul, their manager was sure to let me know we would be happy, and indeed I was. There were no hidden fees, no hiccups in our move at all. The guys were super efficient and got everything done without denting or damaging anythi...[full review]

Moved NY to CO
Highly recommended by a friend

An incredible job!! They came highly recommended by a friend who had used them in the past and I was not disappointed at all. I had called around for quotes and Hercules Movers were very reasonably priced. The movers were actually early and were incredibly efficient. Everything was wrapped and moved to the truck within 20 min...[full review]

Moved within CA
The team showed up right on schedule

Reservations: Slightly odd. It was more difficult to make the reservation over the phone speaking with someone than booking it on-line would have been. I asked for a 10am slot and I got a call back trying to push our move into the late afternoon. We eventually settled on a time that worked for both of us so no harm no foul.Pu...[full review]

Moved within CA

Thank you to Hercules!  I thought they were incredible.  Moving from Los Angeles to Agoura Hills with a total of 4 stops, my very ambitious boyfriend thought him and his buddy could handle all of our stuff.  7 hours later, we're exhausted, his friend has to leave, we have a couch stuck in our hallway and a 26 foot UHAUL full ...[full review]

Moved within CA
I had a very good experience

I did a TON of research before making my move from San Francisco to Florida and I am very happy with the service Hercules Moving Systems provided.I was only moving about 1 bedroom's worth of stuff and didn't want to break the bank on this move. The "big" companies gave me quotes around $3600, which was more than my stuff was ...[full review]

Moved AZ to CA
Worst Company Ever!

It started off bad....we were forced to sign inventory log BEFORE they would start to load truck. We had all things packed and ready to go, plane tickets for the next morning. We could not afford to let the truck leave without taking our things, so we signed the document before hand. I was told our move would not be subcontra...[full review]

Moved QC to HI
I highly recommend having professional movers

Moving sucks - packing, unpacking, the whole bit. Hercules Moving Systems made the experience so much easier - they are worth every penny and then some. Yuval arrived at my door and he was extremely polite and knowledgeable. He gave me tips on what should be in boxes and what to bundle to save time for the movers = meaning th...[full review]

Moved AZ to TN
Late and no communication

The starting process and pick up of items went well.  After they picked up they stored the items for 3 weeks before even getting them on a truck.  When I called to find out delivery time/day I would have to call 3 times before getting return calls.  Due to the delivery being late I was given a credit which was not passed on t...[full review]

Moved IL to CA
I wanted to recommend Hercules Moving

Great Service! I wanted to recommend Hercules Moving for the outstanding job they did with my move.  I have made several residence moves in the past, not always with good results but Hercules exceeded my expectations. The positive experience started with the return call from their account rep, Mike, who was very professional ...[full review]

Moved within CA
Hard working, super efficient. Suprisingly professional movers.

I came across these guys through searching online. I live in a two bedroom apartment in la on the second floor and was moving to a two level townhouse in san jose. The guys arrived a few minutes early than the scheduled time and got to work right away. I showed them all the furniture and boxes that I needed moved and what to ...[full review]

Moved SPA to CA
I would definitely use them again.

I was referred by a co-worker to Hercules Moving that has used him in the past. The customer service was great. Very easy to talk to and they clarify all my issues. The movers confirmed why Hercules was the right choice. Adolfo and his crew were great.  Very polite, quick and eager to help.  I would definitely use them again....[full review]

Moved WA to ID
Hercules moving, they are the right choice

My family and I moved with Hercules Moving and we had a pretty good experience with them.  Hercules Moving the sales rep was very upfront in regards to the pricing. On the moving date, they sent me a truly professional crew to pick up my items, and as promised, there were no increases on the prices and no hidden fees. Now, I ...[full review]

Moved CA to NY
I can go ahead and recommend Hercules Movers

Recently movewith Hercules Movers from Los Angeles, CA-NY. Overall, good experience, theprice from Drew was fair and it fit my budget. On the moving date, the crewthat came was very efficient, worked hard, and knew what they were doing. Thecustomer service department, always responded my phone calls and gave meanswers in rega...[full review]

Moved OR to WA
We happy with everything

We used Hercules Moving for a long distance move and had a very good experience with them. Dana always contacted me whenever I called or email. The movers were very professional. They wrap all our goods (especially our white sofa, mattress and 65" Plasma) and over all this company made us very happy with everything. We will m...[full review]

Moved HI to FL
World's worst company

This company’s service on my recent move from Hawaii to Florida was, to say the least, atrocious. First of all, the estimated charge they gave me by email was $5,200. My wife and I did all the packing ourselves. Their movers blanketed the furniture and boxed a few large items such as our mattress and box spring. The actua...[full review]

Moved VA to DC
Totally dishonest company

I was e-mailed an estimate of cost for move by Andrey for a move from Arlington, VA to DC from Hercules Movers(which also goes under other names), 18343 Lost Knife Circle, Montgomery Village, MD. It was one room of furniture. Estimate according to e-mail should have been approximately $675.00. Movers escalated amount of time...[full review]

Moved WA to FL
Hercules movers stole my goods

I contracted with Hercules Moving systems to move my belongings from Seattle to Florida. I expected (and it did happen) that they will try to extract more money then the original (Binding (HA) ) contract and that there will be undue hassle on the delivery side (they demanded cash or cashier's check at the delivery, they were ...[full review]

Moved CA to WA
Horrible Company

This company was dishonest with me from the beginning. The quote I was given was almost $400 less than what I was charged at pickup. At pickup I was charged ridiculous charges like extra stair fees (I was told the first flight of stairs was free by the person doing the estimate, but at pickup was informed that a flight of s...[full review]

Stay away.

Not only are they rude and unprofessional, they lie about quotes and they returned my boxed items with roaches in them. I have a new born, i was appalled. After contacting them about the roaches, they said there was nothing they could do, and to leave a message in their complaint department. Oh by the way, they never showe...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Hercules Moving Systems - a professional mover located in Vernon, CA 90058. Discover Vernon, California moving companies.