High Touch Moving

States of operation: New York, Florida, New Jersey, California, New Hampshire

Write moving reviewWrite a review on High Touch Moving.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

To legitimately operate within the State of New York, High Touch Moving is required to have a valid New York State Department of Transportation license (NYDOT). If they perform interstate moves, they are also required to be registered with the FMCSA.

ICC MC number: 527497Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1384327US Department of Transportation number
Local State License: NY DOT T-36729 New York State Department of Transportation. To verify the license, contact NYDOT at (800) 786-5368, or e-mail at nymoving@dot.state.ny.us

Share this company on Share High Touch Moving to Facebook Share High Touch Moving to Twitter

High Touch Moving moving reviews and feedback by customers of the business. Read consumer reports, testimonials, complaints and ratings of High Touch Moving company.

Toll free number: (866) 486-6831
Phones: (718) 261-5615
Address: 141-35 Hoover Ave. Briarwood, New York, NY 11435, USA
Email: info@hightouchmoving.com
Website: www.hightouchmoving.com

Total 17 High Touch Moving Reviews

local moving

I have used high touch moving company a few weeks ago and they did an outstanding job. I did not had anyone help me move since everyone I know was very busy with their own life or wasnt within the state to help me. High touch moving helped me so much that moving wasnt so much of a pain. Great Moving Compang, I just cant stop ...[full review]

Moved NY to NV
An Awesome Job!

I never moved cross country before, so I was a little nervous, but the customer service rep at High Touch Moving, assured me not to worry and he was right everything went super smooth, they were on time, handled things with care, I never seen such an awesome job packing a truck before using every sq foot without waste. High T...[full review]

Moved NY to DE
Highly Recommended!

Quality Service defined. I selected High Touch Moving because of the transparency of the estimate. I got burned years back from another mover. I didn’t want to go through the same thing. Super friendly moving team. Alex was a dream to work with. Can’t say enough good things. Will definitely recommend to all my friends and fam...[full review]

Moved NY to DC
Very Professional Team!

I moved with High Touch Moving and they are professionals. They know how to treat their customers. I was very happy with the movers they sent for my move. They were handworkers, polite and nice to be around. They moved my stuff with the utter most care. I had a lot of fragile, so they packed everything like professionals. Not...[full review]

Moved NY to AR
Very Pleasent Experience!

We couldn't be happier with the services we received from High Touch Moving. Eli and his crew moved our 6 bedrooms house few weeks ago. They hauled heavy furniture and boxes up two floors, being very careful with all our items, and also the walls, the bannisters and the floors. They remained pleasant all the time. We felt tha...[full review]

Moved NJ to AZ
AMANZING!

I was so worried about moving items that had belonged to my parents all the way from NJ to AZ. It honestly seemed like it would be impossible to find a company that would do a comparatively small move and do it well. My parents had a number of lovely things including antiques. Everything came through the move perfectly and Hi...[full review]

Moved NJ to NV
Thanks High Touch Moving!

This was the first time I've used professional movers and these guys were awesome. Alex and his team showed up at my apartment promptly at 8AM. They were super nice, professional, fast, efficient and easy to interact with. When we arrived at our destination, they were patient and accommodating when I asked them to move the ri...[full review]

Moved NY to PA
Definitely Recommended!

We moved from NY to PA. The trailer came early, the team leader Jose was on time as promised and everything went well. The 4 mover’s team completed the pickup in 4 hours. Last time we moved it took the movers 10 hours. We got our delivery 7 days later. Nothing was damaged or missing. The price was what we signed for. Thanks H...[full review]

Moved NH to AL
Brilliant Service!

The guys were exactly on time. I lived in a 3rd floor flat and the guys made light work of the many bags and boxes. At the other end in AL the guys very extremely fast at unloading and nothing was damaged on the way. Many thanks guys for the brilliant service, I would definitely use you again and recommend you to any of my fr...[full review]

Moved NY to LA
Fantastic Moving Company!

I just used this fantastic moving company couple of weeks ago for an office move. The way they kept their cool and managed to deal with so many problems and still presented me a timely, damage free and stress free move was simply amazing. They are not the cheapest but they really justified every single penny that they charged...[full review]

Moved NJ to TX
Very non-professional...

The delivery guys were very non-professional. They didn't assemble the durniture. They had not proper tools. Some of my furniture was damaged.They guy said that he will come back to assemble my furniture after getting the right tools but he didn't come. After calling back to that comany, they were giving the hard time and I n...[full review]

Moved NY to CA
High Touch Moving Nightmare

My move through High Touch Moving was a complete nightmare for me. I was very specific and detailed in providing my move details to the salesperson - including delivery to San Francisco and being up 3 flights of stairs.I asked several times if there were additional charges for delivery in SF, and was told no...until the deliv...[full review]

Amazing

The four workers were extremely punctual (actually early, I saw them outside of my place around 8:30 as I was getting coffee, and recognized them when they came to my door). They didn't waste any time and worked as if they were not getting paid by the hour but by the quality of the work. They were accommodating, not difficult...[full review]

Moved NY to WA
high touch horrible experience

watch out for this company as we ended up paying extra $3000 on top of their original estimate not to mention damaged furniture and number of missing boxes. the drivers are rude and bossy, refused to take nearly half of our furniture on day of delivery because "it was never in the inventory". this is when we ended up paying e...[full review]

Outstanding customer service & move

I recently moved from Brooklyn to Queens and used High Touch upon the recommendation of a friend. They were very professional. Amanda in customer service was extremely thorough and polite, and told me exactly what I would need. High Touch delivered boxes to me upon my request.  I had not moved in 5 years and was moving from a...[full review]

Moved NY to NJ
High Touch Moving is the best company

I want to say thank you high touch. I had a moving company bail on me last minute and was in a tight situation. I needed to be moved within the day. So I started to look online and High Touch was one of the first to pop up so i called and spoke to a gentleman by the name of Carlos. He was very helpful and said he can fit me i...[full review]

Moved NY to FL
High Touch was great!

I want to Thank High Touch moving for a wonderful job. You guys and gal were amazing. From the begining to end you were everything a person Looks for in moving. I will recommend you highly without a doubt in mind. [full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on High Touch Moving - a professional mover located in New York, NY 11435. Discover New York, New York moving companies.