Highlawn Moving and Storage

States of operation: Iowa, New York, New Jersey, Florida

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Highlawn Moving and Storage.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

Click on the Highlawn Moving and Storage license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: 414935Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 982678US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Highlawn Moving and Storage to Facebook Share Highlawn Moving and Storage to Twitter

Highlawn Moving and Storage moving ratings and movers reviews online.

Toll free number: (888) 888-1298
Address: 371 Oxford Junction Rd, Clarence, IA 52216, USA
Website: www.highlawnmoving.com

Total 8 Highlawn Moving and Storage Reviews

Moved NY to OH
smooth Move

After long and tiring search for a moving company for my move from Manhattan NY to Cleavland OH I decided to move with Highlawn Moving . The price certainly wasn't the lowest but they did promised fast delivery in which was very important giving my job situation. The estimator who came to my home was very straight forward wit...[full review]

Moved NJ to OH
No complaints here!!

I had a hard time deciding on a mover. Highlawn gave us a very good flat price and I can truly say that it couldn’t have been a much better move. My wife was very pleased as well. What I find important is to make sure that you get an in house estimate. We moved out of a two bedroom townhouse with about 90 boxes and lots o...[full review]

Moved FL to NV
STAY AWAY from HIGHLAWN MOVING & STORAGE in BK

Absolutely the worst decision of my life to use Highlawn Moving & Storage in Brooklyn, NY. David/Josh the owner (same person, but uses whichever name is most convenient for him) will give you a binding estimate of less than half of what it really costs. Then, after the truck is loaded and in route, he'll call you and demand t...[full review]

overal ok, very sneaky

These people definitely have the men who know how to do a MOVE. They arrived on time, they were quick, very quick in fact, and efficient. They moved all pieces of furniture in a jippy. However, there were a few things i did not like. First of all they did not disclose that we would have to cover the cost of TOLLS. this was ne...[full review]

Moved NY to FL
Great Service

Moved From NY to FL. As promised service was very reliable. all our items were carefully packed and besides one lamp that was slightly bent everything was in tact. We received our Items within the time frame that was promised. Price was very compatible, not  the lowest we got but certainly a lot lower then some of the compani...[full review]

Poor Service and unprofession staff

Josh (person who estimated the job at my apartment) profession at that time explain and answer my question regarding the process.REMEMBER THEY WANT THE BUSINESS SO VERY KIND. The day of the move the 3 mover were 12 minutes late. The contract stated the items will be wrapped to prevent damages (leather chairs, bookcase with...[full review]

Moved NJ to GA
Smooth & to the Point

Moved from New Jersey to Georgia in May. I booked 2 weeks in advance to secure my space. The guys came to my house picked up the items, packed them using blankets, packed up anything loose using the free boxes that were offered initially. My move was was average size and no special packing requirements except for an extra lar...[full review]

Shady Business Practice

I chose Highlawn Moving and Storage because the estimate they gave was among the lowest and the representative, Josh C. seemed honest and friendly. Unfortunate my first impressions changed drastically on the day of the move. First of all, the term "binding estimate" means nothing to this company. When asked if I would be c...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Highlawn Moving and Storage - a professional mover located in Clarence, IA 52216. Discover Clarence, Iowa moving companies.