Hood Moving and Relocation

States of operation: Tennessee, Texas, Georgia

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Hood Moving and Relocation.

Click on the Hood Moving and Relocation license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: not provided

Share this company on Share Hood Moving and Relocation to Facebook Share Hood Moving and Relocation to Twitter

Hood Moving and Relocation reviews, ratings and consumer reports online.

Toll free number: 800-981-2167
Phones: 423-825-2167
Address: 304 Brownsferry Rd., Chattanooga, TN 37419, USA
Email: Hood612@comcast.net

Total 5 Hood Moving and Relocation Reviews

Moved within TN
Worst customer service

I purchased a voucher through living social for 2 hours of service. I scheduled my day and time with no problem and was lead to believe that they would be there at the scheduled time. The day of the move they called me to let me know they would be a little late (not a big deal). Well I contacted them at 2 to figure out an...[full review]

Moved within TN
Scary employees!

Damaged furniture, broke a mirror, offered to fix and did not fix or replace. Scratched floors. When I called to voice concerns over the quality of the movers and my personal safety (they now knew where I lived, that I lived alone and what furnishings I had) I was informed by the owners wife that they employ people with pas...[full review]

Company response to Nicole Chadwell's review:
We are unable to find this customers name so we feel this may be made up by another moving company.

Moved TN to FL
Move went great!

We used Hood moving and relocating for our familys move from Chattanooga Tn to Vero Beach Fl and had a great expierence. We booked our move from Hood himself and found him always available if we had any questions or concerns. We own a business so we were happy to use a local company that always communicated everything so effi...[full review]

Moved TN to LA
Satisfied customer

I recently moved from Chattanooga, TN to Shreveport, LA.  Hood Moving was extremely helpful with all my needs.  Pick up and delivery went as scheduled.  I have moved many times, and this move went smoothly and efficiently.  The workers were very accommodating and cordial.  Thanks to the Better Business Bureau and their inform...[full review]

Moved TX to AL
Dont be fooled!

Gave the owner my card number in order to secure my move. My move was quoted at 3534.00 I authorized a 750.00 charge for the moving deposit. After the movers loaded the truck left my driveway the company charged my card 4158.00. They had taken 4908.00 out of my bank account before I even received my furniture! The driver of ...[full review]

Company response to Mastiffmom's review:
We picked her up on the 18th her card was not charged until the 20th, it clearly states that payment must be received before we unload. We estimated the hours based on the information she gave us, we estimated 16 hrs and it took 18.5 hours. The supplies that she was charged for was large shrink wrap used on dressers and fur...

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Hood Moving and Relocation - a professional mover located in Chattanooga, TN 37419. Discover Chattanooga, Tennessee moving companies.