Marine Corps Movers

States of operation: Florida, Ohio, Virginia, New York, Maryland, Connecticut

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Marine Corps Movers.

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like Marine Corps Movers have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: not provided

Share this company on Share Marine Corps Movers to Facebook Share Marine Corps Movers to Twitter

Marine Corps Movers testimonials and ratings. Read Marine Corps Movers reviews, complaints and consumer reports by real customers.

Phones: (419) 819-7395
Email: johnboston3@hotmail.com

Total 12 Marine Corps Movers Reviews

Moved FL to NJ
Damaged motorcycle in transit

I contracted with Marine Corps Movers of Tampa Fl. through uShip to move one motorcycle, one 32" TV, and asst. boxes. I checked out Marine Corps Movers profile and they stated the carried $10,000.00 of insurance. I receive a call from the owner of Marine Corps Movers prior to the arrival in NJ. He informed me there had been a...[full review]

Review with image

Moved NY to FL
Stay away, liars...

Will add many details to this later, but this is a quick note to say that this was the worst experience ever.... They won't keep their promise on anything. Nothing. They will want to charge you twice as much. They will be aggressive. OUR THINGS ARE GONE. WE STILL HAVE OTHER PEOPLE"S PRECIOUS BELONGINGS> We have given them sev...[full review]

Moved FL to DE
UPDATE : Whitney & Tito WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

We used them to move our stuff from MD to FL and they damaged and STOLE/MISPLACED our belongings. To start off I thought things were going good in beginning but unfortunately not. I was really excited to get our stuff especially my son stuff because he kept asking for his toys and movies. To make a long story short this exper...[full review]

Review with image

Local move

If you're going to move. These are the guys you want to hire. I felt they were excellent. Every aspect of what they did was professional. Superior service, and quick turn time. Worked with me on a very tight schedule and were very accommodating. If I was going to have a friend family or loved one moved I would hire these guys...[full review]

Moved NY to FL
My moving experience

I've never moved from one state to another and I was filled with a lot of anxiety. From the first phone call to the last John was very reassuring.  They arrived early for pick up, they were professional and courteous.  My items were moved and delivered without incident. I would recommend Marine Corps Movers to anyone moving s...[full review]

Making a third booking

Used this company twice before and am very pleased. We even let them drive our second vehicle to our new location because we only have one driver in the family. We are about to book them for a third move in both directions and have total confidence that they will do a fine job. They are above professional and courteous.[full review]

Moved within OH
WARNING**STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS!!!

The "movers" sent to handle our move were not professional at all. They hired on to make extra money. This was proven when they damaged multiple pieces of our furniture and then wanted to do a quick fix with glue! They came totally unprepared with NO tools, hand trucks, wrap,etc! The so called owner Sgt John boston Hill (what...[full review]

Moved within OH
Extremely pleased!

I needed personal items delivered in state, to my new home office location. The movers were definitely experienced. They were very polite and extremely careful with my property. They picked up my things as agreed upon and delivered everything in excelent condition on time. All my boxes were labeled and placed in the appropria...[full review]

6-Mile 3500 pound House of Furniture Move

All went well from start to finish with only a few items damaged (bed headboard broken; scratches on furniture; broken armoire). Then, at the very end of the move I paid John Boston $500.00 in cash; plus $100.00 tip for him. I told him that I was goin to also give $50.00 tip to each of his 2 workers. He stated: "May I give it...[full review]

GREAT MOVERS, GREAT PRICE

From start to finish, these were the most professional, hardworkng, calculated and focused group of men we have ever worked with.  They arrived EARLY, which was highly appriciated.  They took great care of our antiques and fragile items.  We had $5,000 worth of silver that they packed and loaded for us.  It was nice to have p...[full review]

Marine Corp Movers are EXCELLENT

As a single woman, I had multiple concerns regarding moving. Costs, condition & treatment of my belongings, and most importantly, my safety. Some companies hire day laborers without regard to their sometimes sketchy backgrounds. These strangers would then know where I live and have been in my home. I contacted the Marine Corp...[full review]

Marine Corps Movers Are Not Reliable

Think twice about hiring Marine Corps Movers. I hired Marine Corps Movers at the beginning of the week to do a small move from my storage unit. I spoke with Boston and we scheduled for Thursday morning which would allow me to close the storage unit account without additional charge. Thursday morning, they were a no-show. I ca...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Marine Corps Movers. Discover Florida moving companies.