Mashav Relocation

States of operation: Maryland, Kansas, Washington, Maine, Illinois, Kentucky, Iowa, Arizona, Alabama, Alaska, Florida, California, Delaware, Missouri, Virginia, Washington DC

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Mashav Relocation.

Click on the Mashav Relocation license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: 673386Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1861735US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Mashav Relocation to Facebook Share Mashav Relocation to Twitter

Mashav Relocation reviews, consumer reports and testimonials by real customers online. Read authentic Mashav Relocation complaints and ratings.

Toll free number: 1-866-7753121
Phones: (240) 542-4542
Address: 5508 Amesfield Ct., Rockville, MD 20853, USA
Email: info@mashavrelocation.com
Website: www.mashavrelocation.com

Total 10 Mashav Relocation Reviews

Moved within VA
Mashav is great!

I hired Mashav to move me from one location in McLean to another under a very tight time frame and they more than exceeded expectations.  They were  friendly, careful about the packing and always asked if when they were not absolutely sure about if something was being moved or not.The estimate was only a few dollars off the a...[full review]

Moved VA to MD
Hard working guys I am very pleased

These guys are super nice, from the first time I called MASHAV Relocation's office to the moment the movers left they gave me the best service possible, I wasn't sure about the rate but when I remembered the last time I have moved back in 2003 I didn't want to take the chance of getting scamd again( long story) so I went with...[full review]

Moved MD to CA
Mashav Relocation did a great Job!

My experience with MASHAV relocation  is the same as the vast majority of previous reviews -- they were great, on time, affordable and careful with our stuff.I highly recommend them.They did a great job packing and wrapping all furniture and using extra padding. The moving staff were friendly, polite and professional.  They w...[full review]

EXCELLENT MOVERS

Last Friday  Mashav Relocation moved me from New Carrollton,  to Largo,MD this was the first time that I have used a moving company to move my things so yes I was a little worried from hearing reviews about all these moving scams that's going on now and days I will like to say they took all my worries away they came on time t...[full review]

Genuine service

We were recommended Mashav Relocations  from a close colleague  who had hired their services , right from initial phone conversation with he sales rep all went so well that we decided to move with  them. On the moving day  their  crew was on time  and flexible in their aproach, they went an extra mile in making the move go sm...[full review]

Moved MD to AZ
Excellent Service !!!

I used them after my boss highly recommended them to me. They came to my home for a visuall estimate, and answered my questions quickly. On the pick up date they showed up right on time, and the supervisor walk through the house with me. He then proceed to explain to me the pick-up process. I felt very comfortable sending my ...[full review]

Moved MD to FL
Arrogant, Atrocious Service

The worst crooks and extortionists, Mashav Relocation could not get my business fast enough. Pursued me with their promises and discounts and false “A” rating (which I now know means ARROGANT and ATROCIOUS), they completely stole my money and traumatized my family. After increasing the quoted price by 40% !!! on move day, the...[full review]

Review with image

Moved MD to TX
MASHAV RELOCATION ROBBED ME

Worst moving experience i have ever had these people robbed me and got away with it. half my stuff didn't arrive and the rest was badly damaged and when i asked them for the rest of my stuff they told me to just file a claim. and when i filed a claim they told me my settlement is 134 dollars. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEO...[full review]

Moved KS to NJ
Mashav Relocation Was Definitely The Right Choice

My first few moves was not only stressful, but very expensive. I paid in excess of $25,000 for move .But then I heard about Mashav Relocation . They quoted us the best price from Kansas to New jersey with full packing so it actually sounded too good to be true so we kept digging and doing research and found really nothing too...[full review]

Highly Recommanded

Just used the R & C Relocation to move. Great communication, I loved their box delivery service. The movers did a great job. Everything got moved quickly and efficiently. I can't recommend them highly enough. only one minor issue -- the price of the bubble wrap was like about 10x what it cost at staples. I understand ma...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Mashav Relocation - a professional mover located in Rockville, MD 20853. Discover Rockville, Maryland moving companies.