Merit Van Lines

States of operation: New Jersey, Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Merit Van Lines.

Click on the Merit Van Lines license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: 720910Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 2060300US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Merit Van Lines to Facebook Share Merit Van Lines to Twitter

Merit Van Lines reviews and testimonials. Authentic consumer reports, complaints and Merit Van Lines ratings by real customers of the moving company.

Toll free number: 1-877-237-0999
Phones: 973-928-4176
Address: 122 Randolph Avenue Suite 201B, Clifton, NJ 07011, USA
Email: meritvanlines@gmail.com
Website: www.meritvanlines.com

Total 10 Merit Van Lines Reviews

Moved PA to NC
Satisfied Customer

I contracted Merit van lines last December to move my family and I from Pennsylvania to North Carolina. Our new home wasn't completely rennovated, so after Merit picked up our goods, we had them store our belongings in their storage unit for a few months. The movers were great at the pick up. They carefully packed up our frag...[full review]

Moved NJ to FL
THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!

I made a huge mistake by doing business with Merit Van Lines. My representative is named Lola and my conversations with her were pleasant but she did not give me the correct information and that completely screwed me over. I informed her of the furniture that I had, I even completed an inventory list. I was first quoted at $9...[full review]

Review with image

Moved DE to AZ
Fast

These guys are great. My co-worker referred me to them. They gave me a great price and they put everything in writing. The movers that came to my house were just amazing. They work very fast and at the same time very careful I was very impressed. The delivery time was quick. I am very pleased with Merit Van Lines and I will u...[full review]

Moved within NJ
Worst moving experience ever had.

I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to them. The final price was double the estimate. Even though it was the owner with 30 years of experience that came and gave the estimate. Every single piece of my furniture was severely damaged and when I asked to put a claim in to their insurance that they supposedly have, hey refused to m...[full review]

Moved NY to CA
Hidden Costs and Insurance Scams

Moving with Merit was a HORRIBLE experience. We were moving from New York to Los Angeles. We got quotes from Merit and from Flat Rate and went with Merit because it was cheaper. Well, you get what you pay for. Alan was the rep on our move and was all nice and accommodating until I signed something and the process really start...[full review]

Moved DE to CO
good moving

The guys did a good jobThank you merit van lines.good job A [full review]

Review written via smartphone

Moved PA to FL
price changes chrges for insurance that i never got

I hired Merit Van Lines to move my possessions from Pa. to Fl. They never came to see what I had. The $$ changed over & over. I purchased extra insurance. Never got the copy of policy,(required by law), then was referred to Paf insurance who also charged me the same cargo insurance. I never got a policy in hand from them e...[full review]

Moved NJ to CA
RELIABLE MOVERS

GREAT JOB!!!!! Made my move very easy going. Helpful and proffessional yet friendly office staff. Knowledgeable moving team and very careful. Price qouted was $3723.00 and I only paid $3300. They included some packing. Pick up was ontime and delievery was fast. They did a wonderful job with packing and handling my stuff. Than...[full review]

Moved NY to MD
Never use this company

First off, this is the WORST COMPANY in the world. DO NOT i repeat DO NOT use this company. Save yourself a serious headache. We were moving a studio apartment from NY to DC. The only positive experience I had was with Alex and his team (who packed up our place promptly). Absolutely everyone else I dealt with at the company w...[full review]

Moved MA to CO
Honestuy and Length of time to move

Merit Van Lines is a joke! They fill your head with promises that they never intend to keep! Read the contract before you sign, they told me that they would have my things to me by April sixth and it's now the fourteenth and I was told today that they hoped to get here by Wednesday or Thursday of NEXT week!? When I tried t...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Merit Van Lines - a professional mover located in Clifton, NJ 07011. Discover Clifton, New Jersey moving companies.

can Reduce đťoving Costs up to 25%