Nationwide Movers USA

States of operation: Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Texas, Georgia, California

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Nationwide Movers USA.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like Nationwide Movers USA have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: not provided

Share this company on Share Nationwide Movers USA to Facebook Share Nationwide Movers USA to Twitter

Toll free number: (800) 440-2445
Address: 2850 South Park Road, Pembroke Park, FL 33009, USA
Email: info@natiowidemoversusa.com
Website: nationwidemoversusa.com

Total 12 Nationwide Movers USA Reviews

Moved within FL
If this were the only moving company on the planet....my advice is not

So much has been said already about this company, all negative and all happened to us.  Quoted a price then when all was loaded price doubled.  At pickup driver left our home with only 2/3 of the items loaded.  Why did he leave?  Because I asked to read the contract and he said he couldn't wait.  I called the manager Mike who...[full review]

Moved FL to CA
SCAM ARTISTS! DO NOT USE THEM

I have had a HORRIBLE experience with this company. They were so nice to me when trying to get my business. And gave me one of the best quotes out of all the moving companies, 950$ to move less than a studio apartment from florida to california. GREAT! The day they come to pick it up they load everything on the truck then tel...[full review]

Moved GA to CA
DO NOT USE THEM

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY..they are worse than scum. I moved recently from the Atlanta to the California and used a moving company to ship my stuff, which has turned out to be the worst experience of my life. Everything from the packing to the delivery was a disaster. 1) They quoted me a price and when the guys shows up to move...[full review]

Moved NC to CA
Dishonest, Late, and Damaging

The company left me stranded in an empty apartment for a month before I got my stuff. Terribly rude, dishonest, and unprofessional.  Plus, they either lost or stole $1500 worth of stuff.   I would call, and they would cut me off, or hang up.  The manager told me at one point: "Do you want your stuff or not?" when I called t...[full review]

Moved within FL
Terrible, maybe even criminal

They quoted me 870 bucks. After arriving and loading everything on the truck then they come back with an excuse such as you are "such and such feet over" - so they decide to double what I owe them and refuse to return my stuff. Using my furniture as colateral they took their time. Promised my stuff in 2 days but decided since...[full review]

Moved NC to CA
horrible

The pickup: I was told that I would receive a phone call 24 hours before my items were picked up. They were to be picked up on May 22. I only found out on the morning of May 22 after I called them that the driver was to arrive between 2-4 PM. However, I never heard from the driver until 2:15 pm that day, when he (Ruby) infor...[full review]

Moved within TX
very unsatisfied

Very unsatisifed customer. I moved last year. For me, they gave a very low estimate, and then on the day of the move they doubled it. The online estimate was not honored, and I had to sign a new contract. Over the phone details and the online estimate are worthless. Very bad experience. I do not recommend them if you want a s...[full review]

Moved NC to TX
User BEWARE of NAtionwide Movers USA

User BEWARE of Nationwide Movers USA On May 20, 2013, I received a call from Wendy Montilla at Nationwide Movers USA (Nationwide).  She had received my online request for a quote for my move from Rocky Mount, North Carolina, to Dallas, Texas. She asked me to complete the inventory list, and she then would be able to provide ...[full review]

Moved NC to NJ
I am very much unsatisfied with the moving provided by Nationwide Move

I am very much unsatisfied with the moving provided by Nationwide Movers USA. My rating is very very poor. The items were picked up 1 day earlier than date decided. The manager from Nationwide promised that items will be delivered withing 7 to 8 days, but it took almost 21 days to deliver the goods. The items were loaded to a...[full review]

Moved SC to CA
poor service

I had a move from South Carolina to California in December 2012. They were two days late for pick up could not give me any reason why. Never was told that my stuff went to storage before it was sent to California. Made several calls but no one would call me back. Finally get a hold of the actual driver that explained about my...[full review]

Company response to Carolyn 's review:
This is not our move,we sent her email to fix that.The customer never responded Do not have anyone name Carolyn moving from SC to CA.We do not have Ali working here Our jobs number start with the letter 5

Moved AL to ME
Terrible moving experience and

This was a terrible experience with Nationwide movers USA. I will never come back to them for any moving and would alert anyone who are considering moving company to stay away from them if you are not looking for troubles. When I first contacted them for the move, they promised that they will satisfy whatever the customer as...[full review]

Company response to Hongna Wang's review:
This move was a move done by a company called Nationwide movers USA Please call this comapny and remove the complaint form us Nationwide Movers USA, LLC (800) 440-2445 We are Nationwide Movers Group Thank you Joe

Moved AL to MA
They didn't show up or call

I have a reservation to move my items out of a storage unit today and I have been speaking with the company for days now. Finally today is here and I am back to scratch because I have not heard from them. Last week I spoke with a rude dispatcher who asked me to find another company if I didn't like his tone of voice, which wa...[full review]

Company response to Naomi W's review:
Contacted the customer asking them to remove the complaint as we never did the job. They are complaining about a company called Nationwide Movers Group that a worker name Dee For the price she is quoted we would not even get her out of Alabama

Not showing 2 reviews that are not currently recommended.

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Nationwide Movers USA - a professional mover located in Pembroke Park, FL 33009. Discover Pembroke Park, Florida moving companies.