Nationwide Relocation Services

States of operation: Florida, New Jersey, California, Georgia, Michigan, Texas, Connecticut, Tennessee, South Carolina, Illinois, New Mexico, Indiana, Maryland, Arizona, Pennsylvania, New York, Kansas, Nevada, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Colorado, Ohio, Alabama, Missouri, Oregon, Virginia, Massachusetts

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Nationwide Relocation Services.

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like Nationwide Relocation Services have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: 381766Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: not provided

Share this company on Share Nationwide Relocation Services to Facebook Share Nationwide Relocation Services to Twitter

Nationwide Relocation Services Reviews and testimonials. Read Moving Ratings and consumer reports on Nationwide Relocation Services Moving Company and Moving Brokers Complaints.

Toll free number: (888) 219-7171
Phones: (954) 776-6436
Address: 2000 North State Road 7, Margate , FL 33063, USA
Email: customer.service@nationwiderelo.com
Website: www.nationwiderelo.com

Total 22 Nationwide Relocation Services Reviews

Moved MN to CO
Horrible Horrible Horrible/DO NOT HIRE!!!!

I hired Nationwide Relocation Services, the movers showed up with a truck that was to small to accommodate my belongs, after coming to my Apt a day prior to loading and looking at the items to be moved.  Also, they had a canoe sticking 4 ft out the back of their truck and after inquiring about the door being able to close, be...[full review]

Moved GA to CA
Move From Hell

OMG…. Where do I start…. oh, I know where I’ll start - I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM … e.g.…DO NOT USE THEM…THEM being any body or truck associated or affiliated with National or Colonial Van Lines or RELO (in New Jersey). They make all kind of promises that they don't keep.  If you stop reading here the moral of this story is...[full review]

Moved GA to IN
Great Movers horrible CS

We hired American relocation svs after receviving short notice PCS orders.  I was assured over the phone that they were well informed and had done plently of Military Moves.  They did not inform the movers that they would have to come on post and one was a legal alien, So his green card was packed away. ( but thankfully in t...[full review]

Moved MA to NE
Do Not Use Nationwide Relocation Services

Do not use Nationwide Relocation Services.  They are a company that will contract out your move to another carrier and this results in lots of delays.  In our case they were supposed to pick up our belongings on June 29 or 30 and finally on July 7 after being told it might be another week or even two we decided to ask for our...[full review]

Moved TX to OH
Not recommend!

I will not be recommending Nationwide Relations to anyone that i know. The biggest issue was  that they did not pick up my stuff on one of the two days that they had promised. We booked our move with them two months prior to our move. They called 4 days prior to the move to say that they would not be able to pick up until a d...[full review]

Moved CA to FL
30 Days and no furniture

Today is day 30 of my quest to receive my 12,400 pounds of personal effects. Still no communication from Nationwide, in fact they didn't even know who had my furniture, they kept telling me it was on United transport, so I called them and they don't do business in California, so eventually I did find the carrier who had my st...[full review]

Moved GA to NV
Some Broken Promises

I saw advertisements for this company and they made it seem like they were the fastest company in the world. Well, I ended up having to wait around a whole day when my delivery was supposed to be made first thing in the morning. Needless to say, I wasn't the happiest customer. I admit that the move was cheaper than I thought ...[full review]

Moved CT to TX
Lack of communication and professionalism. Dont pickup/deliver on time

They talk very nicely and say that other movers will never pickup/deliver on time but they do it. They will sub contract to american van lines who never pickup/deliver on time. They say packing is included but moving guy asks you to pack and keep it and come nearly 2-3 days late to pickup and dont deliver even nearly after a ...[full review]

Company response to Shady's review:
Nationwide Relocation Services regrets to hear of your dissatisfaction with our moving services. We wish we could change such an unpleasant experience. With the information you provided, we were unable to locate your move with us. We are aware that you would like to remain anonymous, however, if you are indeed a customer we w...

Moved KS to MO
They Didn't Waste My Precious Time

About three weeks before my moving day, I started reading up on all that St. Louis had to offer. I couldn't wait to hang out at the Baha Rock Club or dance the night away at Club Illusion. So when I got in touch with Nationwide Relocation Services, I told them that I wanted my move to be a speedy one. I ended up working with ...[full review]

Moved NY to NV
Nationwide Relocation Services Hooked Me Up

Before my big move to Las Vegas, all of my friends here in New York wanted me to go out with a bang. With so many parties to crash and dinners to attend, I barely had time to sleep. But, Nationwide Relocation Services had my back. The movers did all of the packing for me and loaded up my things in the moving truck with ease. ...[full review]

Moved MI to TX
latness

My furniture was picked up on time and I was happy with the pick up time however, the delivery time was a whole different story.  While my experience was not a happy one Nationwide Relacation has attempted to compensate for the late arrival of my furniture.  The issue of being late has been resolved.  There are other issue wh...[full review]

Moved PA to AZ
Good movers

They were a little late but I actually don't think any set of movers I've hired have ever been on time. Other than that, I can tell they worked hard and they actually made the most of the time they were at my place. They must have gotten done within 4 hours (which I know is hard because I have a 5 bedroom). No small feat. I...[full review]

Moved NM to MI
Dishonest, evasive and shady

Company quoted $6000 for a load, move, and unload; then two days before pick up the truck backs out, and they can't seem to find a single truck that can pick up in NM; and they're supposedly a nationwide moving service? Sounds more like they can't find a truck that's willing to do the job for that price since the rise in gas ...[full review]

Company response to Matt's review:
The moving industry is one of a dynamic nature and is prone to last minute changes. Our contracts are drafted with this in mind as stated in the Terms & Conditions included in the documentation your received during your booking process. We make every effort in performing our customers' moves within the estimated moving da...

Moved MD to GA
Estimate was Right On

I'm actually pretty surprized at how completely simple the move was. Nationwide took care of every part of it, including even setting up some electronics and hooking them up in the new home, The guy who took all my info online seemed competent, knew a lot about moving and was very through when he asked me about what I was mov...[full review]

Moved IN to KY
Awesome movers

These movers were awesome, they came early, had plenty of supplies and got my things in the truck quickly, efficiently, and safely. Juan and his crew took great care to keep all my boxes organized just as I had in my old house in Indiana. When they moved them, they kept them together and unloaded them orderly too. I Couldn't ...[full review]

Moved FL to VA
Good for a Quick Move

I thought I'd have to book like, a month in advance but I called a week before I had to move and booked them. They came on time, were very friendly and got everything into the truck within two hours. The same on the move in. They actually probably got that one done in less time. I don't think I've ever had this good of an exp...[full review]

Moved NM to FL
Quick Move.

I'm extremely happy with Nationwide Relocation Services. I had an excellent experience with them when they moved me out of my home and I almost wrote a review then but I wanted to wait untul I moved into the new place just in case something went wrong. Success! I was just as happy with the move in as I was with the move out. ...[full review]

Company response to John Olson's review:
Nationwide Relocation Services extends our sincere gratitude for taking the time to share your positive feedback with the public. Our team appreciates your input and we are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with the services provided for your recent relocation. It was our pleasure to cater to your move and we wish you all ...

Moved CT to CA
Seem to Have a Lot of Knowledge

I moved to San Diego from Plaineville and I’m very happy with the service I received from Nationwide. Three guys came to move me to my new home and they showed up when they said they would. Sweet guys with a lot of knowledge. I was very impressed. The move into my new home went just as well. Movers were timely, friendly and u...[full review]

Company response to Tatiana Washington's review:
Our company appreciates the time taken to share your input with the rest of the public. It's always a pleasure for us to review posting that reflect a positive moving experience with Nationwide Relocation Services. We appreciate your business and wish you the best of luck in your new surroundings Thank you Sincerely, ...

Moved TX to CO
Delivery Time

I have been contacting Nationwide for a firm delivery date for 4 days. They moved a one bedroom apartment from Fort Worth, TX to Boulder, Colorado. No one at Nationwide has been able to tell me exactly where the furniture is. Today is the end of the delivery window. Today I was told that they would contact me on Monday, t...[full review]

Company response to Carla's review:
Dear Mr. Ferrant, After review of your posting, with the information provided, we were able to locate your account. Nationwide Relocation Services wishes to express regret in hearing of the delays experienced and the inconveniences this has caused. As the moving industry is one which is vulnerable and prone to last minute ...

Moved MI to TX
Dishonest

This company is not honest. The brokers will not explain things well. They will use sneaky phrases to invate you in, then once they have your money your stuck. Your have to read your contract and all between the lines and ask just the right questions. You almost need a lawyer with these guys. They are like loan sharks.. ...[full review]

Company response to L. Richardson's review:
Dear Ms. Richardson: One of our main goals is to be able to provide exceptional customer service. It is disheartening to hear of your expressed unpleasant experience and interaction with Nationwide Relocation Services. Our company does not believe in misleading our customers or misrepresenting our services and we stand beh...

Moved GA to PA
dishonesty

The movers were supposed to arrive on Friday, but did not come until Sunday. It was almost impossible to contact a real person to get information. We signed a "not to exceed" binding contract. When the truck arrived at the destination they wanted an additional $800.00plus. The weight was more than they estimated. Not our ...[full review]

Company response to Robert Tomain's review:
Robert, in response to your posted review, Nationwide Relocation Services would like to take this opportunity to express our regret in hearing of your reported displeasure with your recent interaction with our company. It was always in our intention to provide you with the most exceptional service ensuring a smooth transition...

Moved CA to MD
Don't Go This Way

I would look else where than use this company they do not know what they are doing, they kept re-scheduling my move telling me a truck would be out to move me the next day and a truck never showed up aldo. I would not use them.[full review]

Company response to Donovan's review:
Dear Sir/Madam, We regret to hear of your dissatisfaction with the level of service provided by Nationwide Relocation Services. If you in fact moved with us, we will need more information about your move in order to have one of our moving specialists look into your concerns. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to add...

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Nationwide Relocation Services - a professional mover located in Margate , FL 33063. Discover Margate , Florida moving companies.