Neighbors Moving and Storage

States of operation: Florida, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Ohio, Kentucky, Washington, West Virginia, Massachusetts, New York, Indiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Virginia, Texas, Tennessee, New Hampshire, Louisiana, Utah, Kansas, Illinois, North Carolina, Maryland, Minnesota, Georgia, Arizona, North Dakota, Arkansas, Maine, Wisconsin, Iowa, Oklahoma, Missouri, California, Michigan, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Neighbors Moving and Storage.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like Neighbors Moving and Storage have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: 2148652US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Neighbors Moving and Storage to Facebook Share Neighbors Moving and Storage to Twitter

Neighbors Moving and Storage reviews and ratings online. Authentic Neighbors Moving & Storage complaints, testimonials and consumer reports.

Toll free number: (800) 431-1939
Phones: (253) 872-9400 (954) 385-4800
Address: 3155 North Andrews Avenue Extention, Pompano Beach, FL 33064, USA
Website: www.neighborsmoving.com

Total 187 Neighbors Moving and Storage Reviews

Moved LA to NC
Unprofessional, Undependable

The salesman was very cordial and accommodating on the phone, assuring us that the figure he quoted us was the absolute final figure. We were very meticulous in giving him information about what we had to be moved. There would be no surprises, he asssured us. Wrong! When the crew arrived (subcontractors with a rented truck, b...[full review]

Beware!!!!

Unprofessional, major damage to furniture and antiques, as we were unpacking boxes of items that had been wrapped in bubble wrap and marked fragile, the contents inside were shattered. They left a huge stack of boxes in our garage that were clearly marked which room they were supposed to go in. I paid for 5 men for 13 hours, ...[full review]

very poor moving experience

first they forgot the appointment,showed up late without all the proper things needed.Missed items they were supposed to pack.Had unacceptable damage.Did not put back together big pieces they took apart. lost screws associated with items needed to be assembeled.on a scale of 1 to 10 I would give them a minus score.Worst move ...[full review]

Moved CO to VA
HORRIBLE DISHONEST CRIMINAL

This by far the worst company I have ever dealt with.  The salesman did a fantastic job of convincing us that Neighbors was the best company for our move from Denver to D.C.  They quoted us a fair price (not the lowest quote but we felt that the company was going to be the best due to the slaesman's promises)  We were informe...[full review]

Moved within FL
Not only unsatisfactory but sloppy and dirty

DO NOT USE THIS MOVING COMPANY UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BELONGINGS WHETHER DELIVERED LATE OR STOLEN OR DAMAGED. I MOVED DOOR TO DOOR 19 MILES AND THEY COULD NOT EVEN MAKE THE MOVE IN ONE DAY DUE TO INEFFICIENCY AND STARTING LATE AND DID NOT SHOW UP A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE AS SCHEDULED.  THEY TOOK THINGS THEY WERE TOLD...[full review]

Total Scam Artists

These clowns showed up to the house 3 hours late and drunk!! But not only were they late and drunk they sent a total different company (They sent Neighbors moving and storage not Nice Guy Movers which I hired). So right off the bat I felt uneasy.After the movers came inside  one of theunprofessional movers told me "it cost ex...[full review]

Neighbors Moving Storage

They first came to early then they left I had to call the office several time to advised them that the mover was there and then left and they had call me to advise me they would be there in 10mins which they wasn't and again I had to call the office the salesmen at the office was very good they handle everything . The mover's...[full review]

My move

My move was a short distance but I found the crew to be very experienced and helpful. The move was a day late on delivery due to the limited gate times at my new home. Joe Johnson followed up with a courtesy call and was so helpful with all my questions.[full review]

Actual movers

Anthony, one of the 2 movers, was rude and tried to change the terms of the move before the agreed upon time of 3 hours was even over.  At the 2-hour mark, he was mad that he had to wait to make the delivery inside a gated and secure property and started talking changing the rates even thoug hwe had not passed the 3 hour mark...[full review]

Moved MO to VA
Substandard service, unethical movers

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY..................MOVE IT YOURSELF!!!!! The movers were careless, unprofessional and noncompliant with the job order resulting in damanged property and distress. 1. The assessed weight according to Best Moving & Storage upon pickup was 3,150 pounds. Nothing was added to the small storage unit and the 2,0...[full review]

Review with attached files

Terrible Movers

They damaged all my furniture and then play phone games when it comes time to handle it. I think at last count they offered me $186 to replace my broken bedroom set and sofa that were in good condition before these idiots touched it. They are unprofessional and rude.[full review]

Review Update

Stephanie Wallace from management called me and the previous issue I had, has been resolved to my satisfaction. I am to be compensated for my missing headphones and I will be receiving some of my money back for my inconvenience.  I'm glad someone at the company cared enough to reach out ot me.[full review]

Moved NC to DE
horrible company

Hired this company in  April of 2011 to move my furniture from North Carolina to Delaware. They gave me a decent quote and took a deposit of $499.00  deposit. When the driver arrived he refused to take my items. He stated that tbe quote was to low and  that he would have to charge me 2000 more. I  I called the office and expr...[full review]

very pleased..

I was very pleased on how well and smooth my move went today,these men were more than great the forman Anthony and his coworker sergio were very fast and efficent even with the service elivator being down these men still made everything work. I was very stressed about my possessions and Anthony assuerd me and took extra care ...[full review]

Moved within WA
Moving company

I would not recommend this moving company.  First, they were given wrong directions to my home, second, they were not very fast and third, my son had to help them, otherwise they would have been longer than 4 hours and that is not exaggerating. This move was only across town. They also did some damage to my furniture and my f...[full review]

Moved NM to FL
Bad Broker

Do NOT use this broker. They quoted us a price based upon 2 extensive phone conversations detailing items in every part of our home. It was an emailed written estimate of $4,800. The movers they assigned to us came to the house and said it would be $7,000. We spoke to Neighbors and they would not do anything. As we wanted ...[full review]

Do not use this company

Do not use these people.  I had to cancel my move over a month before it was scheduled and they never returned my deposit.  I have emailed and called them 8 times to get a refund and no one will return a call or respond.  In addition, they still sent movers to my location that said they still wanted to move me.  This place is...[full review]

Professional and Affordable Moving Service

Excellent customer service, movers were on time and conducted the move in a very steady and professional manner, overall I was extremely pleased with the service and pricing was very affordable, highly recommended!                                                                                                                 ...[full review]

Moved NM to GA
the move

BEWARE of Neighbors Moving out of Florida!!  They "contract out" your move to other carriers who you will have no chance to research because you will not know. In my case, I now know it was "Cross Country Movers".  I had an absolutely awful experience starting with the movers arriving 4 days late, in a rented Ryder truck.  Th...[full review]

Moved UT to CA
Lying and not doing their jobs

My Mother moved from Utah to Bakersfield CA.  We selected Neighbors hoping they would do a good job.   However the pick was 3 weeks later than for the delivery and they charged a tremendous more than the estimate when the weight was less.  They came 6 hours late for the pick up making my mother leave for the airport before th...[full review]

Moved WI to TX
Do NOT use this company - stay away!

Whatever you do - use another moving company even if it is more expensive because Neighbors will give you a quote then charge you over twice as much!  We moved from Wisconsin to Texas and when we spoke to the salesperson at Neighbors we gave him a complete list of our belongings and he quoted us $2576.80.  A week before our m...[full review]

Moved FL to WI
Neighbors Moving

Everything will sound great, including the binding estimate.  Be prepared for that to change.  Neighbors Moving will subcontract the shipping to some other moving company (US Moving Services).  When they arrive they will immediately tell you that the weight estimate was wrong and will refuse to load your things unless you wai...[full review]

Disaster Moving Company

TOTAL NIGHTMARE! There is an alert for this company with the Better Business Bureau which I learned after my negative experience with them. I wish I had known that in advance, so I do think it is important that consumers are aware of this. I booked them to move me out of my Denver apartment and into a storage unit for a month...[full review]

SCAMMED

THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sales representative was very professional over the phone. I would never imagine that he was lying all the way regarding the conditions of the services they offer. They have a contract which states that to be able to file a claim for the real value of your belongings; you ...[full review]

Time

The move was very well except the time it took was 1 hour over expected due to over wrapping and 1 of 3 men watching elevator instead of working with other 2----and there was an ultimatum in beginning that if i did not accept on site terms they were going to leave....The extra 100 dollar cost they tacked on was there tip---i ...[full review]

Moved IL to CO
scam

Don't use this company for moving! They lie from the beginning and explaining their quotes, but be very careful when you signing, there will be totally different terms. They are rude. I wish they will broke.The most dishonest way to rip you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [full review]

Moved IN to AZ
Worst Moving Company Ever

This is by far the worst company I have ever used. The only reason they get one star is because zero stars is not an option. I hired them thinking that Neighbors would be my moving company (silly me), but apparently they're just the contractors and hire different random companies to move your stuff. I got a quote and paid my ...[full review]

Review with image

Happy Customer

I have had a large  expirience with moving companies due to my job because it requires me to move many times a year to diferent cities and diferent states. With most I have had a terrible time due to their tardiness, and lack of profesionalism. But my last moving expirience I can finally say that I was very satified. Neighbor...[full review]

Moved TN to TX
Horribel JT express and Neighborhood Movers

DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't say it enough. My husband contacted them and advised them that we were going out of country for a week the following Saturday. The salesman assured him that are items could be delivered within two days of pickup. Let m...[full review]

Worst Experience / Damage

I would never use this company again. I would rather throw my furniture in the garbage before i pay Neighbors Moving & Storage a dime to move my furniture. They damaged every piece of furniture they moved for us. My computer desk acutually left my home in three pieces and was delivered in five pieces. They broke stuff before ...[full review]

Moved ME to TX
Move from Maine to Texas- Terrible

The service I was given was absolutely deplorable. What started as a good experience with my questions and messages being promptly answered turned into a nightmare. I started corresponding with Seth at neighbors Moving and had an estimate written up. He was great, at first. I had to add a significant amount of weight after my...[full review]

Moved NC to WI
Hidden fees after "guaranteed" estimate, still haven't received items

My move was subcontracted through South Moving Transportation, and the price listed above was a "guaranteed" estimate, not how much I'll actually end up paying. When I balked at the 3-week delivery window I was offered (AFTER I paid a non-refundable $500 deposit), I was told the move should only take 4-5 days.   I know I s...[full review]

Moved within FL
Second time moving with them

This was the second time I moved with Neighbors Moving and Storage and both times I have been satisfied with their work.  The first time I just hired them for transportation but this time I also hired them for packing. What I like about this company is that it has experienced workers and does not overcharge for that. Both tim...[full review]

Moved CA to WA
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY...DO U HEAR ME PLEASE

i USED THIS COMPANY AND IT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. MY ITEMS WERE STOLEN, LEFT HAVE OF MY BELONGINGS WERE LEFT AT MY OLD HOUSE, WERE CHARGED MORE AFTER THEY PICKED UP MY BELONGINGS. NEIGHBORS MOVING AND STORAGE STILL HAS MY COUCH AND NEVER DROPPED IT OFF. IF YOU USE THIS COMPANY BE PREPARED TO GO TO SMALL CLAIMS CO...[full review]

WORST MOVE EVER

DON'T HIRE NEIGHBORS MOVING......I was originally quoted $298 for an 8-mile move.  When the closing process on the purchase of my new property was delayed a day, I became a sitting duck for upselling and price increases.  My final bill was $736, which was only the beginning of the issues that ensued.  We moved late Friday aft...[full review]

Moved CO to VA
Totally dishonest

Neighbors sublet to another company who has the worst reputation ever QRS out of Commerce City Colorado.  I was unaware of this until my stuff was loaded into a truck.  I was told that the truck would not be unpacked, would be kept in a climate controlled secured warehouse, and  shipped to my Virginia address.  It wasn't unti...[full review]

Total Ripoff!!!! Dishonest Movers

The most dishonest way to rip you off!!! Movers will show up to your place and make you sing a series of documents which includes the "Blank" spaces where the total you will pay, figures that are filled out later when they have all your goods in front of the destination. I moved from an apartment to another 3 miles away; a si...[full review]

Moved within CO
Stole from deployed military personnel!

ALL MILITARY FAMILIES, STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! They have no respect for what you do! The office manager, Joyce, told me that she could care less if someone was military. Wow! I have numerous complaints about this company, but the worst in my opinion is that they stole from my deployed husband! I had his expensive power d...[full review]

Moved CA to IL
Awful

Do not use this company. They quote you in pounds and then sell you move to another company that uses square feet and you are almost always over which adds a charge. Then this company sells your move to someone else who refuses to tell you his name and swears at you about being on his schedule. Never use this company my ori...[full review]

Moved FL to NV
what I expected

When I hired Neighbors moving and storage, I got just what I expected from a moving company. Their prices were low, which I needed because I moved on a budget.  They were available for the day I needed them, and we arranged for three movers to go.  They were a couple hours late, but I guess that is common with moving companie...[full review]

Moved within FL
Totally lie about final cost of moving. Estimate was $488 max.

We booked this company (10) days in advacne. We were told they would be at our house at 8:30 AM and we would be on the road by 9:30 AM. They showed up at 11:00 AM and we were on the road at 12:30 PM. I drove to my new place (45 minutes) the movers showed up 1 hour and 25 minutes later. When they arrived the price for my mov...[full review]

Moved PA to CA
Don't Trust this Company!

My family was moving cross country on a budget because my husband lost his job. This company promised us a low rate of about $2,000. We paid the deposit, about half the quote, and scheduled for pick up. A few days before the pick p date they called us to make an inventory check and assured us that everything was fine. On the ...[full review]

Moved within FL
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

I would actually give ZERO stars if I could. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!! They steal from people. I was given a quote of $254 ($100 of which I pre-paid).  They called me the day before and requested that the balance be paid in cash on the day of (now I know why).  On the day of the move, the head mover had me fill out and ...[full review]

Moved NE to FL
Move and damages

This is a terrible moving company.  They are nothing more than brokers who pimp out fly by night moving companies who just absolutely damage your household goods.  Since we had a small load they took the liberty of advising me no one wanted to make the pickup unless I threw money at the problem to attract a carrier.  I was th...[full review]

Moved within WA
F**king Horrible!!!

Moving people came an hour late, overcharged us at the beginning, when I called the supervisor to get the now raised moving cost handled (because it was not the estimate we had previously agreed on) the supervisor was very rude and kept cutting me off and said he," didnt work on Saturdays." How does that work? Then after the...[full review]

Moved within MA
good company

I move frequently and it has been very difficult for me during the years to find a moving company I feel comfortable and stay with. I think I have tried about five.  The last one was Neighbors Moving and Storage and surprisingly I loved them.  They showed up on time which is not common among movers, that made me really happy....[full review]

Moved CA to CO
MOVING PERSONAL AND HOUSHOLD

BEWARE THIS IS A BROKER. ONCE THEY GET YOUR $, THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU OR YOUR BELONGINGS. THEY WILL BROKER OUT YOUR LOAD WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND NOT GIVE A DARN. HORRIABLE EXPERIENCE. DO NOT USE. BROKEN ITEMS AND MISSING ITEMS, AND THEIR RESPONSE,"NOT MY PROBLEM".  [full review]

fine

I called these guys for a local move because my family had too much stuff to do the move on our own.  The movers arrived practically on time, and they just took an hour to load up their truck.The same day in the afternoon I received my belongings in my new house.  I just got an extra charge for some boxes that were not includ...[full review]

Moved MI to SC
Hidden Costs

I'm a minister, and had been without a job for over 8 months when we finally landed one in South Carolina.  We have moved ourselves in the past and with a new baby decided that it would be best to let someone do it this time and pay a little extra money.  We found Neighbors Moving & Storage online and Requested a quote from t...[full review]

Moved MI to MO
this is a wrecking company

This wasn't a moving company it was a wrecking co. I have never seen such a terrible example for a professional moving co. It has been two and a half weeks and I still can not find all of my Things they took everything apart and nothing was marked or packed together.I can not find the hardware to my lamps. A lot of things bro...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Neighbors Moving and Storage - a professional mover located in Pompano Beach, FL 33064. Discover Pompano Beach, Florida moving companies.