Pick Up and Go Movers

States of operation: Georgia, North Carolina

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Pick Up and Go Movers.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

Click on the Pick Up and Go Movers license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: not provided
Local State License: GPSC 500956

Share this company on Share Pick Up and Go Movers to Facebook Share Pick Up and Go Movers to Twitter

Pick Up and Go Inc. ratings and testimonials. Read real Pick Up and Go movers reviews, consumer reports and complaints.

Phones: (678) 463-2864
Email: pickupandgomovers@yahoo.com
Website: www.pickupandgomovers.com

Total 7 Pick Up and Go Movers Reviews

Moved NC to SC
Professional Movers!

I'm really happy with the professional packing and moving services I received from Pick Up and Go Moving. They were really prompt to answer all my questions and  concerns. The movers arrived on time and their apperance was really neat. The movers kept me posted on the process of my move throughout the day; the movers were ver...[full review]

Moved within GA
THey do not return your call once you schedule

They were four hours past their 2 hour window when I told them to forget.They would return my call and tell me the driver would call me in thirty minutes and an hour later he called to sat he would be here in an hour. An hour and a half went by berfore i gave up. Office staff is rude and they do not answer the phone. Do yours...[full review]

Moved within GA
Pickup and Go movers are crooks

Needed to book a company for my move that was coming up. I saw a sign near Austell that had pretty reasonable rates. I called and inquired about the date and times available. I set up a time and date. On the day of the move, I had everything ready and was waiting for the movers to get there. Well my apt time was between 1-3 a...[full review]

Great moving company!!

So I read the reviews AFTER I scheduled my move with them and was, of course, very skeptical. However, they were absolutely AMAZING!  They came right on time and call to say they were on their way, they were quick and courteous, they finished the move in less time than I planned... less than 2 hours to move a 2 bedroom townho...[full review]

Pick Up and Go Movers

First of all, I must say that the two gentleman who did our move worked very hard. They moved our furniture, some of which is very heavy, and did a good job with the exception of a couple of nicks in our sofa. Sadly, that is where the compliments end...On the day of our scheduled move, there was rain in the area and severe st...[full review]

Moved NC to PA
Non delivery of furniture

Everything was wonderful until the move actually happened.  The movers themselves were wonderful.  Very helpful and very efficient.  Our problem was with the main office.  There was a couch that they missed when they picked up the furniture.  The office help promised to pick up the couch in a few days and have it delivered an...[full review]

Moved NC to SC
Moving Experience

I highly recomment them. The movers, Steve and his co-worker, who was new on the job, were excellent. We had a rough start to our moving experience since we got a smaller truck than we were told due to some miscommunication. Somehow both of them were careful to make all of our furniture fit. They were very professional. The p...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Pick Up and Go Movers. Discover Georgia moving companies.

my