Pickens Kane Moving & Storage

States of operation: Illinois

Agent for: Allied Van Lines

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Pickens Kane Moving & Storage.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

In order to operate in Illinois as a mover, Pickens Kane Moving & Storage must be registered with the Illinois Commerce Commission. To perform interstate moves, it is required to be licensed by the FMCSA.

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: 076235US Department of Transportation number
Local State License: ILL CC 3148MC CP

Share this company on Share Pickens Kane Moving & Storage to Facebook Share Pickens Kane Moving & Storage to Twitter

Read reviews on Pickens Kane Moving & Storage. See Pickens Kane Moving & Storage ratings by customers.

Phones: (312) 942-0330
Address: 410 North Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL 60610, USA
Email: sglenn@pickenskane.com
Website: www.pickenskane.com

Total 2 Pickens Kane Moving & Storage Reviews

Moved within IL
Pickens-Kane Moving and Storage

PK movers were outstanding. Everyone was professional and friendly. They arrived on time and worked hard from start to finish. Our furniture was delivered without any damage. They put together our furniture and arranged it just the way we wanted. I would recommend their moving services to everyone.[full review]

Moved IL to FL
PIckens Kane Movers Do Not Use

I contracted Pickens Kane/Allied Van Lines to move me from a NW suburb of Chicago to Coconut Creek, FL. At the time I signed the contract I was strongly encouraged by the salesman Chris Lidge to purchase moving insurance in case my furniture was damaged which I did at a cost of over $200. This was for a loss of $30K with a $...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Pickens Kane Moving & Storage - a professional mover located in Chicago, IL 60610. Discover Chicago, Illinois moving companies.

can Reduce đťoving Costs up to 25%