Prager Moving

States of operation: Illinois

Agent for: Atlas Van Lines

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Prager Moving.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

In order to operate in Illinois as a mover, Prager Moving must be registered with the Illinois Commerce Commission. To perform interstate moves, it is required to be licensed by the FMCSA.

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: not provided
Local State License: ILCC 4866MC

Share this company on Share Prager Moving to Facebook Share Prager Moving to Twitter

Toll free number: (800) 323-5651
Phones: (630) 276-1200
Address: 155 Fort Hill Dr, Naperville, IL 60540
Email: mail@pragermoving.com
Website: www.pragermoving.com

Total 2 Prager Moving Reviews

Moved within IL
Prager Moving

I can't say enough about how happy I was with Prager's service. I moved locally on  a day so cold this past January that schools and businesses were closed. Jimmy's team showed up on time and ready to work. Among the pieces they moved was a 7 ft. baby grand piano and a 60 inch TV from the second floor (not a new flat screen b...[full review]

Moved IL to CA
Don't Use Them

I hired Prager Moving to do the move.  My goods are over two weeks late and I now I have to deal with the parent company Atlas.  Rick Dussault is my account manager at Prager and he was pleasant to deal with before and during the move.  There is a over a two week delay in my goods after giving them a two week notice.  He is t...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Prager Moving - a professional mover located in Naperville, IL 60540. Discover Naperville, Illinois companies.