Preferred Relocation

States of operation: New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Texas, New York, Massachusetts, Wyoming, California, Arizona

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Preferred Relocation.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

Click on the Preferred Relocation license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: 460295Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1129419US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Preferred Relocation to Facebook Share Preferred Relocation to Twitter

Preferred Relocation reviews, ratings and comments. Read authentic Preferred Relocation consumer reports, complaints and testimonials by real customers of Preferred Relocation moving company.

Toll free number: (877) 646-9900
Phones: (201) 487-0704
Address: 370 W. Pleasantview Ave. Suite 128, Hackensack, NJ 07601, USA
Website: www.preferredrelocation.net

Total 12 Preferred Relocation Reviews

Moved PA to FL
Don't move with them!! Save the trouble

First off my move has not been completed yet. I went through MovingAPT and they subcontracted it out to preferred relocation. After placing my down payment with movingAPT, a company calls me and says they are not good but it was too late I would lose my $. So preferred location came to move me. Shannon, from preferred relocat...[full review]

Moved CA to MS
Lots of damage and losses.

Our pre-move contacts with the company were very good and we believed that we were dealing with a solid reputable company. What we didn't realize is that virtually all of the moving companies hire "temp" personnel to load and unload the trucks and most also contract with truckers for the actual transfer.  The upshot of this ...[full review]

Moved NY to WI
STAY AWAY FROM PREFERRED RELOCATION MOVERS

From the pick up date in New York, The movers arrived and began smoking pot and did cocaine in the street for a half hour as the driver prepped my things to be moved. When finished getting high in the street, the movers did do a good job. I have 18 milk crates of records and told them it was very important to pack them in the...[full review]

Moved CA to FL
Preferred Relocations, inc

Company stated it was going to cost 2,400 dollars to move my furniture from CA to FL. I over estimated all items and boxes on phone. They arrived packed up all my furniture dropping my things (file cabinet) and then stated a price $600 more then stated on phone. We payed because they had my furniture hostage. He did take the ...[full review]

Review with image

Moved WY to AZ
You will get robbed

We explained from the get go that our belongings were bulky but not heavy, they didn't allow enough room on the truck for it. They were late for pick up. They added more onto the price saying we go by size not weight (our weight came in just over estimate). They loaded the truck by just throwing the stuff in (I could have pac...[full review]

Moved MA to NV
Don't use this company! Beware

We recieved a a visual moving quote from Marc at All purpose movers in Lowel MA. We were informed that he was owner of company moving cross country. !st sign should have been him picking up a $1,700.00 deposit and cashing it same day. We were promised All purpose would provide 6 men and two trucks at no additional charge. Day...[full review]

Moved MA to CA
MA. - CA Move

I recently moved with preferred relocation from Boston MA. to San Francisco CA. I was originally contacted by a brokerage company from MA. (Father & Son) who subcontracted the move to Preferred Relocation a NJ based company. The pick up went very well, the guys showed up on time, they were polite and did a very good job. The ...[full review]

Moved NY to FL
horrible expierence

I used budget vanlines to set up my move and they hired preferred rolocation. First off at pick up they were 3.5 hours late with no communication. The guys who picked up were horrible. One of the movers was more worried about wether or not my fiance was wearing victoria secret perfume and flexing what little muscles he had th...[full review]

Review with image

Moved NJ to CT
Trustworthy Movers

Finally, after 3 moves I've had to go through within the last 10 years I can say that moving companies had learned that they cannot keep on fooling us and had raised their standards in accuracy of prices, times & dates. What was once hell, was a pretty nice expirience for me , my wife and the kids which helped the guys pack w...[full review]

Moved TX to NY
DON'T USE PREFERRED RELOCATION!

I'm hesitant to post this review because as of yet, the move is not complete.  My first mistake was going through a broker (Moving & Storage Inc.)  Promises, promises! I was told that my daughter's belongings would be picked up on a certain date & delivered on a certain date.  I was also told that given the address the items ...[full review]

Moved NJ to CA
Move to CA

I wanted to take the time and thank Preferred Relcation for a great move.  I was very nervous relocation across country.  Debra assiting me from start to finish.  The movers arrived on time and packed my entire home.  They were polite and experienced.  Thanks again for a smooth move.[full review]

Moved MD to TX
Communication/ delivery time

After a very long price quote war I chose Budget Vanline not because they were the lowest but because of the promises of delivery date to Houston ,TX Budget brokered out the job to Prefered relocation and that is when the bad service and my NIGHTMARE began. No communication,poor service, extra cost to me for hotels and 9...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Preferred Relocation - a professional mover located in Hackensack, NJ 07601. Discover Hackensack, New Jersey moving companies.