Professional Moving Solutions

States of operation: Florida, West Virginia, Michigan

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Professional Moving Solutions.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like Professional Moving Solutions have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: 653669Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1860180US Department of Transportation number
Local State License: IM1989

Share this company on Share Professional Moving Solutions to Facebook Share Professional Moving Solutions to Twitter

Professional Moving Solutions reviews, consumer reports and ratings. Read authentic Professional Moving Solutions complaints and testimonials.

Toll free number: (866) 466-1145
Phones: (954) 234-2920
Address: 9420 Lazy Lane E2, Tampa, FL 33614, USA
Email: info@promovingsolutions.com
Website: www.professionalmovingsolutions.com

Total 31 Professional Moving Solutions Reviews

Additional charges

To begin with, the amount that I was quoted (the binding estimate) was inaccurate. When I tried to call/e-mail them about the difference no one responded. I went along with it thinking that the cubic feet probably ended up more as I underestimated the number of boxes that I had but no one would confirm that. The guys who pick...[full review]

Moved FL to CA
DO NOT hire Professional Moving Solutions for your move!

After many moves both domestically and globally, I've never been more disappointed in a moving company. This company is a total racket and nothing about their service is "as is". From the moment of pick-up, through the weeks in between and the day before drop off (which we paid to have expedited) --- they tortured us with cal...[full review]

Moved within FL
YOU WILL BE LIED AND THEN YOUR FURNITURE WILL BE DESTROYED!!!

I was convinced by one of the customer’s sales rep at this company that they offered the most competitive rates and second to none services.  According to the rep, the moving company had their own trucks and the personnel were uniformed. I accepted their offer and their quote and in June 24, 2013 the mover’s showed at my hous...[full review]

Thank you.

Moving wasn’t easy. I have two little kids, a boy and a girl, and with an ongoing job, I never knew how I would manage to pack my stuff and reach MD in time for the big change. Thanks to Professional Moving Solutions for making things nice and easy. The staff was very helpful and cooperative. They helped me a lot with everyth...[full review]

On time.

On time, fast, very polite, knew what they were doing!! Arrived on time! Professional Moving Solutions really hustled up and down stairs, took great care moving everything – everything arrived in perfect condition. When we arrived at our new location, they set up our beds and put everything where we wanted it — job was comp...[full review]

Do NOT waste your time.

Was quoted $365 for a local move of an estimated 18 miles which I thought was great for a 3 bedroom move. I confirmed the amount thru phone conversation and email. After arriving and taking an inventory, they proceeded to inform me that I would need to pay $1100 because they had to specially pack the stove and sofa, pay $20 p...[full review]

Moved FL to GA
I would recommend this crew to anyone.

These guys were great. We were very satisfied with all aspects of the move. They were on time, explained everything that was going to happen, worked quickly, and packed and wrapped everything. I had a great experience with you guys. You did an awesome job and I would recommend you to people in the future.[full review]

Moved FL to OH
Furniture hostage & Excess Unwarranted Addl Charges

In my 74 yrs this move & dealing with this company has been one of the worst experience in my life! I gave them an accurate inventory, which they quoted $2582., which was in same ball park as 2 other bids, for 2 SMALL ROOMS. I pd $515. down & was told to have 2 money orders-50% of balance $1033. pick up & $1033. when delivere...[full review]

TERRIBLE

ARRIVE LATE EVENTHOUGH AN IVENTORY IS REQUESTED  BEFORE THE MOVING, AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE THEY START DOING ANOTHER ONE.  I HAVE SUFF ALREADY WITH PACKING MATERIAL.. WELL THEY DID NOT CARE AND ADD THEIR OWN AND ADD US 220 TO THE BILL FOR THIS, BY THE WAY THE MOVEMENT WAS WITHIN 5 MILES...  THEN THEY ASK FOR THE PAYMENT BEFORE...[full review]

Moved FL to AZ
lots of damage

I am not disputing the charges, but the damage to the furniture. I paid extra to have Professional Moving Solutions pack certain items and paid for the supplies. The Table, Hutch and chairs have scrapped paint and gouges. The beds won't liine up properly to reassemble them correctly. The screws and bolts to reassemble the tab...[full review]

Review with image

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

They SUCK...DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE.  I cancelled my move and they still have not refunded my deposit and they have had it for 20 days.  They will not respond to emails or phone calls. When you call the sales department will not transfer you over to accounting or even customer service.  You have to leave a message.[full review]

I will use again.

Showed up on time. Two of the most pleasant gentlemen moved my mother's things to her new home. It was almost a hundred degrees and never once did I hear a complaint. Very professional and speedy. These guys never took a break and moved with speed. The move cost exactly what they quoted me. They will always be my first choi...[full review]

Highly recommend.

Professional Moving Solutions was friendly and helpful an most of all offered the lowest price. Once the moving day came the guys were on time and worked really hard... even helped box up a bunch of smaller things I hadn't gotten to. Plus they brought boxes and didn't even charge for them, I was pleasantly surprised to say th...[full review]

bad movers

Basically a bait and switch operation! They gave me a quote after a detailed phone interview asking about every piece of furniture I had in the move, very specific, room by room. The mover shows up does a room to room inspection of the house and tells me he will come back with a price and then we can begin the move if I agree...[full review]

Dishonest and don't care

I was not advised by the sales rep that there would be a charge for wrapping my beds and furniture. He asked me on the phone if I was good on packing supplies and I said yes because I didn't need boxes or bubble wrap or packing tape or anything that you normally associate with packing supplies. He did not inform me that it wa...[full review]

Great company

I found Profession Moving Solutionson this website and decided to give them a call.  Great company, all charges were explained to me over the phone so there were no surprises on the move day.  The Movers were very professional & definitely knew what they were doing, all my furniture was protected and movers worked very fast. ...[full review]

Great Experience.

Profession Moving Solutions were great. They were fast, efficient, professional, and a nice bunch of guys, they have a good sense of humor and made the whole experience a lot less stressful. I over packed a couple of large boxes and they immediately provided some free boxes to repack my books and it didn't even slow them...[full review]

AMAZING!

Best money ever spent! They arrived right on time and got straight to work! They had us out of our old house and into our new house in under 4 hours! AMAZING! Nothing was broken, scratched or harmed. We just bought our first home, so we wont be moving for a long time, but I will be highly recommending these guys to anyone who...[full review]

It was a nice move.

As you all know, moving can be a painful and fragile process.  Choosing a mover always seems sketchy but Profession Moving Solutions made it simple and cheap.The guys showed up right on time.  They got right to work and moved my 3 bedroom condo into another place in about 4 hours.  It was amazing.  Since I was paying them b...[full review]

LIARS! and Scammers!!!!!

Although I am guilty of not checking the reviews for this company what they did to me is dispicible! I was charged for four hours and only got three hours of their time!  They were late and I could smell alcohol on them when they arrived at my house to move me.  The first thing the lead guy (Jose?) did when they got there was...[full review]

Scammers

I was put in touch with Professional Moving Solutions through Movers.com.  I was moving approximately one mile to my new home with a two bedroom house.  Jason emailed me a quote of $324.00 (not bad right).  They were the lowest quote so I went with them.  Shame on me for not checking the reviews, it wont happen again.  Seve...[full review]

Professional Moving Solution

On June 27, 2012, we hired this company to move  our goods from 3145 Stonehurst Circle to 1140 Aqua Lane in Clermont, Fl. Unfortunately, my stove's  electrical panel was damaged to the extend that I have not been able to use it . Also , an off-white Ethan Allen sectional was soiled. They offered $ 60.00 for the stove and $ 10...[full review]

Moved MI to FL
Would not return deposit

I had agreed for them to pick up a car in Michigan and deliver it to Florida.  The deal on the car fell apart and they refused to return my $200 deposit.  Yes, I did sign a contract, BUT THEY NEVER DID A THING.  A reputable company would have understood and returned the deposit for hopes of future business, but not them.  DO ...[full review]

dishonest

These people will tell you anything in order to get you to sign and pick them.  Erik, the salesman I worked with, specifically told me that there would be NO EXTRA CHARGE for protecting all my wood furniture and my bed, we had a lengthy conversation only regarding this issue.  That is the only way that i would have signed.  G...[full review]

Scammers

Terrible company.  Stay away they are brokers, liars and thieves.  The will take all your money and leave you broke.  Bait and switch.  Do your homework and dont hire them.  No one answers the customer service line or any phone either. [full review]

A great experience

Tim and Jeff did a fantastic job !!! They are a credit to there company, diplomatic, patient and very professional. You do not want to lose two great guys like that. I cannot say enough in there praise.  I had no idea how thorough they would be in wrapping and handling all our furniture. It did take longer than we thought, ...[full review]

I recommend this Company

Great experience.  The movers showed up on time.  They wrapped everything like it was there own furniture.  My sales person Lisa was such a help over the phone and very professional.  I will use them again if I move.  I will recommend them to my family and friends.  My items arrived within the time period they said they would...[full review]

Not a happy camper

I informed Lisa, my sales rep that I was disabled. This is why I was in need of a moving company in the first place. When she emailed me the contract, I immediately contacted her via the telephone, before signing it and question how long it would take for me to receive my things. As I noticed on the contract they were allowed...[full review]

Review with image

Moved FL to DC
Happy in DC

This was my first Interstate move so naturally I was nervous. I spoke to A LOT of moving companies the more I researched the more dissalussioned I became particularly with the movers that use scare tactics (beware of this..etc) to get my business. My biggest objective was to stay within my budget...I could not afford last mi...[full review]

Move from FL - CA

Professional Moving Solutions moved my house hold goods (and my car) from Orlando FL to Los Angeles CA, they contacted me, and gave me the price over the phone (I had to give them inventory list), they were very nice and professional from the first call and through the entire process as they did with my car. The team arrived...[full review]

Moved WV to VA
bad car transport experience

Using the company had been the biggest mistake in my life. I had a truck that needed to be removed by Dec 22 and I was misled by the sales rep. Warren's false information at the time when I placed the order on Dec 21. He told me there was a driver ready to pick up my truck. He said there is two spots to for me to choose...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Professional Moving Solutions - a professional mover located in Tampa, FL 33614. Discover Tampa, Florida moving companies.