Progressive Relocation

States of operation: Florida, Texas, Indiana, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, Alabama, Georgia, Arizona, New York, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Maryland, Montana, Colorado, Michigan, California, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Minnesota, Maine, Illinois

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Progressive Relocation.

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like Progressive Relocation have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: 793927Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 2325282US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Progressive Relocation to Facebook Share Progressive Relocation to Twitter

Toll free number: (855) 575-6683
Phones: (855) 575-6683
Address: 9920 SW 8th St., Pembroke Pines, FL 33025
Email: info@progressiverelocation.com
Website: progressiverelocation.com

Total 153 Progressive Relocation Reviews

Moved IL to AZ
Wonderful Crew

I was extremely impressed with the way that Progressive Relocation handled my move. I had to change my date three times because my closing got delayed and they accomodated with no issue. When move day came they arrived on time ready to go and did a great job packing up my fragile stuff. They handled the stairs like champ and ...[full review]

Moved FL to NY
Let me piggyback on a move and saved me $$$

I am so greatful for the effort Progressive relocation especially Jason put forward. I was worried that I wouldnt be able to my my small one bedroom because of limited finances and after shopping for a mover for a week a thought I was piriced out but then I spoke to Jason at Progressive and he was able to find another move go...[full review]

Moved FL to MO
Service Oriented

I am thrilled with the job Progressive relocation did with our cross country move. They were very professional and punctual. They came out and gave me an accurate quote. The crew was uniformed and prepared. They worked hard and got the job done in time. And I really appreciate the way they took the time to set up my new home ...[full review]

Moved FL to ND
Thanks Progessive Relocation and Hello North Dakota

Moving is such a huge adjustment and when moving cross country to a place you neither know or know anyone at is extremely stressful to say the least however I want to take my hat off to Progressive Relocation for moving us to this beautiful state. I really appreciate the quick turn around time and the outstanding customer ser...[full review]

Moved CO to IL
professional and courteous

Progressive Relocation was amazing moving me cross country. They saved me a ton of money and I loved the way they crated my paintings. I was impressed with how they carried the stuff down the stairs and I like the attitudes the guys had. they were friendly and worked together as a team. On delievry I checked off the inventory...[full review]

Moved ME to MO
First Class Service

These guys were really worht every penny. They made my transition so much easier by paying attention to the details of my move and executing it accordingly. They were methodical taking things apart and crating my artwork. The fact that it was the same crew delivering me as the one that picked me up made for excellent executio...[full review]

Moved FL to IA
Blew me away

Ok I thought this move would take days to do . I mean my wife and I are pack rats and we have accumulated so much stuff over time that I thought it would take two tractor trailters to move it but I am thrilled to say that Progressive got it done with one and and outstanding crew of four that worked their tails off to get us p...[full review]

Moved MN to CA
Great Crew

Moving is such hard work and very stressful. When You add bad weather to the mix it becomes a nightmare. I want to thank Progessive Relocation for facing the terrible cold and snow and still amking it out to us to pack up my family and move us out before our closing date. i really appreciate the efforrt they put n terribe con...[full review]

Moved FL to TX
Good price Great Service!

So these days everyone is looking for a deal. However I often find that you get what you pay for and when you are paying someone to move your stuff cross country it is not a service that you want to skimp on. I vetted several movers and choose Progressive Based on the positive reviews and their credentials and I really apprec...[full review]

They Rocked

These gusy were beyond awesome. I goty stood up by another mover so I scrambled to call another carrier and I called Progressive and Jason was able to dispatch a crew that was already in the area the same day. They got there a few hours later ready to go and in another few hour had me packed and loaded and on my way to Texas....[full review]

Moved CO to NY
Got it done thru rain and snow

These guys didnt let some terrible weather slow them down. The came on my scheduled day and worked in the horrid weather and got the job done.I was impressed how they worked as a team and managed the elements. It was pouring rain on and off that picked me up but they worked around it because I had to be out. Delievry was a pi...[full review]

Moved FL to NC
Hardworking crew

I am very happy with the serivce I got during this move so I feel the need to say thanks to the guys, Frank, Jim, Kevin for their excellent effort with my move. They treated my belongings as if it was their own and they did everything they promised to. The office staff was supportive to thanks Angie for starting off the process.[full review]

Moved AL to NC
Made it easy

These guys really took alot of the headache out of moving. They came and packed all our stuff. Took inventory of everything and wrapped and packed the furniture . I didnt have a place ready at first so they stored my stuff at no added cost for a month and when delivery came they set up the home beautifully and even made me so...[full review]

Moved TX to MN
Got it done

Well to put it mildly moving sucks. and moving in horrible winter weather across country is really terrible. I want to thank Progressive Relocation and its dedicated staff for making this move happen smoothly in hoorid weather and with short notice. another mover bailed on me and Progressive came and got it doen. Thanks guys[full review]

Two Thumbs up

Made my unbearable situation almost pleasant by providing a great service. They gave me a detailed quote and that translated to a smooth transition for me from start to finish. They took their time wrapping, tagging and loading the items and everything arrived in pristine condition. Thanks alot Progressive Relocation.[full review]

Stand up guys

These guys were awesome. They came on time and were well prepared. The guys worked hard to get us packed and loaded in one day but they did not cut any corners. I really liked the care they showed acking our pictures and artwork. i will definitely be using them again and I reccommend them to anyone looking for a cross country...[full review]

Moved CA to FL
Outstanding work

These guys really rocked out my move. I was not prepared to move and needed them to pack on moving day and they made that adjustment for me and packed up all my leftover stuff at a very reasonable rate. They called me while in transit and arrived when they promised with all my stuff safe in sound. No suprises or headaches.[full review]

Moved AR to CO
Two Thumbs up

What a great service I got form Progressive Relocation. It would have took me and my friends a week to do this move but these guys loaded us up, drove cross counrty and delivered all in 4 days. There price was more than fair too. it would have cost me clost to that much to do the move myself and I would have probably broke ha...[full review]

Moved CO to SC
On time and On Point

I am thankful for the great job done by these guys. They were uniformed and profesional. Tom was very handy with the tolls and took apart the furniture. They wrapped everything up and then on delivery unloaded and set up my new place just leaving me the boxes to unpack which made the move alot easier. Thanks[full review]

Moved FL to DC
I recommend these movers

I have used movers before sometimes to good results and sometimes to not so good results. This time I am thrilled to say that the guys at Progressive Relocation exceeded my expectations by delievring every piece intact without a scratch which is amazing for a move of this size and this far. The guys had all the tools to take ...[full review]

Moved AL to FL
Affordable and awesome

I always thougth professional movers would be unaffordable and after getting some quotes I was leaning toward getting a Uhual however then I got a call from Daniel At Progressive and he told me he had a truck with some " dead space" that neededed to be filled and he wanted to discuss my move to see if it would be a good fit. ...[full review]

Moved MD to TX
Great Job and price

These days its important to get the most value for your money. When it came time for me to move I was very stressed about how i was going to afford it or pull off the move doing it myself. So I looked at several options and i was pleased to find that hiring a professional mover wasnt as expensive as I had feared. actually usi...[full review]

Moved FL to MA
first class all the way

Outstanding professionalism and work ethic is all I can say about Progressive Relocation and their staff. The process started off smoothly with a well thought out and thorough quote performed by Jason. Then after booking the move the appointed move date came and the move went without a hitch. I was blown away with the speed a...[full review]

Moved FL to ID
Blew me away with their service

Wow I sure am relieved that our families move went so well. Last time we used professionals movers it was very stressful there were damages and overages on the estimate howvever this time with Progressive Relocation the move went as planned with no hiccups. Ashley was very insightful in regards to advising on tips to make the...[full review]

Moved NY to NM
Saved me a ton of money

These guys saved me a ton of money I was about to give a deposit to another mover but I was contacted by Jason at progressive who was very cordial and knowledgable and when I told him I made a choice on movers he asked me who then when I told him he said please allow me to explain to you hy that is not the right choice for yo...[full review]

Moved FL to SD
Excellent affordable movers

These guys were a class act from start to finish. They were uniformed, clean cut and really knew how to handle furniture and pack fragile items. They worked well as a team and had no problems navigating the stairs in my house. There were no suprises and they stuck by their word from start to finish and got the job done when o...[full review]

Moved TX to FL
Saved the day

These guys really saved the day. After I reserevd with another company and they came and tried to price gouge me i reached out to Jason at Progressive who had also given me a quote and frantically told him what had happened and if he could send someone out to me that day and they did. The crew came in two hours and made it ha...[full review]

Moved NJ to FL
Great service and price

Like the title sias these guys provided a great service at a great price. It is rae these days for people to give their all but this crew and staff was A from start to finish. Jason was very detailed oriented and put together an accurtate and thorough bid that translated into a smooth transition for me and my family. They gu...[full review]

Moved CT to KS
Made for a smooth transition

Well it finally came time for me to retire and I wanted to move out to be with my family. Problem is I didnt want to burden them with the trouble of helpig me with my move so I decided to hire a mover. I got several quotes but Jason at Progressive made me feel so comfortable with the process and provided the best rate. Move d...[full review]

Moved CO to MS
Fantastic Service

I am in the service industry I work in Hotels so I know good service. progressive relocation was first class from start to finish. They addressed me with respect and answered all my concerns professionally. They were well equipped and well prepared to handle my move. I would highly reccomend them to anyone moving cross country.[full review]

Moved CO to TX
Great Crew

These guys really saved the day for me. I was worried abouthow i was going to make this move happen and afetr calling around for movers for days I thought I was not going to be able to afford a mover but Jason at Progressive gave me some great advice that saved me money on my move and the rate was very fair as well. I am very...[full review]

Moved FL to OR
Happy repeat customer

Ok so this is the thrid time I am using Progressive relocation for a move. Two times it was for me and once to move my parents. I hope this is the last time I will personally need them but i must say they make a difficult situation alot more bearable and handle adversity in a professional manner. Bad weather , traffic jams an...[full review]

Moved CO to MN
Blew me away

I had high expectations regarding the service i hoped to receive from my mover and i am glad to say that Progressive Relocation met and even exceeded my expectations with the tremendous job they did moving my family. I have alot of heirlooms and antiques that I was concerned about but no worries needed because everything was ...[full review]

Moved MA to TX
Got the job Done

Well to put it simply I would have had the move from hell if it was anyone else moving me but Progressive Relocation.My pick up day was in blizzard conditions but somehow the guys still managed to come on that day and get me lodaed up. They worked through the freezing cold and made the drive cross country during a freakish is...[full review]

Moved CO to TX
Hassle Free Move

I am thrilled and happy to say that I got the best service from Progressive Relocation and it is refreshing to deal with a company that sticks by their word. My move had alot of moving parts and it was a full pack of a huge household and I must say that they did a great job packing however after doing a walk thru during pick ...[full review]

Great hassle free move

These guys made my move so smooth that it hardly seems I relocated my entire home over 1000 Miles away. They did a great job handling the stairs leading to my new place. The price was less than what I had been allocated by my company for the move so I had a nice chunk of change left over to take the wife shopping.Thanks Progr...[full review]

Moved NC to FL
thank you for a great move Progressive

Being thI just lost my husband I was dismayed at the thought of moving and my finances were a wreck so I have to watch every cent. I choose Progressive Relocation because of the positive reviews I seen online and I must say they delievred on all their promises and took care of me like I was part of the family. Thanks Progress...[full review]

Buyer Beware!!!

Sadly, I chose Progressive Relocation based on their excellent reviews on this site and their very low moving estimate.  Jason gave me an estimate of $1,116.25 to move my deceased parents' lovely 1950's dining room furniture in Florida to my daughter's apartment in Los Angeles.  This was the lowest of the five estimates I rec...[full review]

outstanding work

These guys were great with handling the logistics of my move. I had two different pick up locations and timing was criticaland I am happy to say that Jason at Progressive Relocation was able to work out all the kinks and get the job done efficiently and in a timely manner. Also for the price I couldnt have done the move cheap...[full review]

Right on Time

I am so happy with Progressive Relocation and thge service I recieved from Jason and the entire staff. Being a single mom I was worried about how I was going to make this move happen or afford it.  After speaking to a ton of movers I choose Progressive Relocation and the move went even better than planned. Jason told me he wi...[full review]

Moved FL to GA
What a relief!

hi my name is laura. i want to say that finally i had a great experince with my move. these men were so professional and made my job seem so easy to them. they had always kept a smile even know that things were tuff to fit out of my home. i dont understand how these special and yes i say special people can do wonders for peop...[full review]

Moved FL to LA
Great guys great deal

Moving on a limited budget I didnt have a ton of money to get this move done sp I shopped around. I alos didnt just want to hire a mover that gave me a cheap price so I did my research. Progressive had alot of good reviews and the price was fair so I choose them and I am glad I did because my move went great and the crew was ...[full review]

Moved FL to MD
Great Crew and service

These guys had great attitudes and they came ready to work. They arrived on time in a clean marked truck and had all the correct equipment to get the job done right. I was nervous but the nerves soon faded after I saw these guys in action.I do appreciate the the extra effort that they put forward packing my fragile items and ...[full review]

Moved FL to NY
First Rate service

I can not express how relieved I am that I used Progressive Relocation for my move and that they did such a great job. I was weary hiring a mover but I am glad I choose these guys because all went as planned and the entire process was not nearly as stressful as I had feared. They were straight forward with their quote and the...[full review]

Moved CA to FL
seamless move great job

Great job and great attitudes. The price was great and not a scuff on anything I will be using them again to move my disabled cousin in june. Thanks progressive relocation for a great job its rare to get service like that these days in a world where people want to do the least for the most pay. [full review]

Moved FL to NJ
Great deal for $900

FranklyI didnt think I was going to be able to afford a mover but after shopping online and speaking to several different carriers I choose Progressive Beacuse Jason the sales guy was very sweet and they had the best price. The service was everything I could have hoped for and if I need to move again they are my guys. I reall...[full review]

Moved NC to ME
Made it look easy

These guys were outstanding. I had a massive move of stuff that me and my wife have accumulated for decades and I thought it would take days to load up my house but they did it in 12 hours qwith 4 guys and didnt break anything. I was amazed that they completed the moe in the time they did. I offered to help but they said dont...[full review]

Moved FL to GA
Great Crew

The crew that did my move was awesome they came on time and worked like a machine. They got my house packed and loaded in 3 hours and everything was wrapped tight. They came after a few days and everything was intact. The set up my furniutre and put everything where it belonged. I appreciate the hardwork and dedication. I hig...[full review]

Moved me for $995 as promised

Ok being a student just starting off in life and buried in student debt I was so thrilled to finally get a job offer but terrified at the idea of moving 2500 miles myself. So I started weighing my options and looking to see how I could get my stuff out there or should I just start over and sell everything. Well selling everyt...[full review]

On time and on task

These guys were great. I was apprehensive about using a mover but all my worries were put to ease by the staff of Progressive Relocation. Ashley the rep was thorough in her quote which resulted in a very smooth transition with the moving crew. They came on time and were uniformed and professional. The guys were very detailed ...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Progressive Relocation - a professional mover located in Pembroke Pines, FL 33025. Discover Pembroke Pines, Florida companies.