Public Movers

States of operation: Florida, Illinois, Alabama, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, New York, Arizona, California, Maine, Virginia, Mississippi, Indiana, Ohio, Texas, Kentucky, Washington, Alaska, Iowa, Arkansas, South Carolina, Tennessee

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Public Movers.

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like Public Movers have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: 432357Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1029046US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Public Movers to Facebook Share Public Movers to Twitter

Public Movers reviews, complaints and consumer reports online. Read authentic Public Movers testimonials and ratings.

Toll free number: (800) 961-7720
Phones: (404) 586-4009
Address: 2880 S Park Rd., Hallandale , FL 33009
Email: info@publicmovers.net

Total 132 Public Movers Reviews

Moved GA to MI
Terrible Service

I spoke with Renee about moving items from Atlanta to Detroit early March, 2014.  At first she was very nice knocking off fees and throwing in free wrapping, the whole nine.  Their quote had been significantly cheaper than most of the other moving companies and since I was only having a 1 bedroom apt transported I took the ba...[full review]

Moved FL to AZ
justice

If you have been wronged by this company FILE A LAW SUIT....I JUST GOT THE PAPERWORK THAT I WON FOR THE ENTIRE AMOUNT....don't wait....if you present the evidence and the paperwork YOU WILL WIN!!!! Have patience....the judge knew this was a no brainer. i had pictures and kept all the documentation.... they wanted this to be m...[full review]

Moved GA to FL
Good price, systematic and fast

Great movers. Punctual and organized work for a great price. Public Movers gave me a quote for an Augusta to Miami move and it was the best price. I went with them and they were very clean and fast workers. They did a great job on packing as nothing was damaged and the delivery was systematic and was finished before I knew it...[full review]

Moved SC to FL
Good service

Moved from Columbia to Miami and had Public Movers do my move. I was referred to them by a friend and I'm happy with my decision. I received full packing from them and they wrapped many of my items for free. They also gave me a senior discount because I was moving down here with my mother. On pickup they were fast, friendly, ...[full review]

Moved GA to NJ
Please Avoid!! They are Culprits, Bastards,Cheaters,

HIGH Notice Avoid these Movers, they will give u a less quote but later they will say u have more and charge so many hundreds of dollars, if u cannot pay it they will leave and u wont get back ur deposit money also.  All the Items I received were Damaged and Broken, they broke off 2 of my furnitures, broke suitcases, didn't d...[full review]

Moved FL to WI
Moving

I had a good communication with them. Answered all questions  and I got excellent service. Made my move very easy.Even tho they had to go thru some pretty bad weather coming up here. All their truckers were professional and polite. I would recommend them to everyone.[full review]

Moved GA to VA
Quick and Safe

Public Movers did an excellent job. They moved my apartment as well as my mothers to Virginia. We originally told them we were moving to D.C. and they gave us a special rate, but I found out I was moving a bit north - and they still gave it to us at the same rate! They were very kind and organized - keeping my things seperate...[full review]

Moved FL to NY
Really nice people

Public Movers was great. I was moving my family home from Clearwater to New York and I decided on them. There were companies with comparable prices, but Public Movers was very helpful, answering all my questions about moving. They told us in the morning they had men in our area if we were ready to be picked up, later that aft...[full review]

Moved FL to TX
Avoid at all costs

The truck came two hours early and I was not fully prepared. They came in a small Budget truck that was overpacked.  They had the initial item list, not the list that had been updated numerous times.  For some reason, Cindy listed all my items (which included a very large armoire, couch, etc) at 400 sq ft.  As soon as the hea...[full review]

Easy move

I wanted to move back to Chicago as living in south Florida all year was too hot for me. A friend told me about Public Movers so they were one of the companies I called. They answered all my questions and ending up having the best price even with extra packing. They came to my apartment in Miami and came to Chicago to unpack ...[full review]

Moved GA to CA
first time moving

They helped me relocate from Atlanta to LA on really short notice. Other companies that I called to get a quote said that they couldn't help me at this time but Public Movers gave me an estimate and was very helpful. The woman I spoke to was very nice and answered all my questions. This was my first time moving and they helpe...[full review]

Moved AR to TX
Moving back with family

I just finished my experience with Public Movers and I am pleased. My father passed away and I needed to move back to Houston. They explained they could get me to me in Little Rock and have my things in Houston in 3 days. They offered the best price and packed everything at my home and unpacked everything at my mothers perfec...[full review]

Moved FL to NJ
READ ALL THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS. AVOID AVOID AVOIDDD!!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE COMPANY   First issue: I was quoted for approximately 430 cu ft for $1200. Cindy informed me that if I would like them to package my stuff up, it would cost me an additional $300. My original estimate included a sectional couch, large 2 person computer desk, and large coffee table. Thes...[full review]

Moved within GA
nice move...

It's been a while since I've changed my apartment. I was looking for a complete change of surroundings. I took my time in preparing for this relocation and so I was in contact with at least four moving companies for a month. Finally, I've found public mover (my uncle recommended the mover). So, I made contact with them, got a...[full review]

I HAVE SOMEONE'S LOST BOX

Public Movers moved me from Florida to Chicago last August. Most of my boxes arrived mangled.  I packed very carefully using bubble wrap and lots of insulation but the boxes were destroyed and many things arrived broken.  I was also delivered an extra box that was not mine. I have been calling them for 11 months asking them t...[full review]

Moved within FL
highly recommended

Here are the reasons why I made my apartment changing with Public Movers- 1. The representative was very polite and answered my all questions' 2. They were early on both ends 3. Moving team was pleasant, fast and polite 4. Good communication 5. My all belongings were transferred safely without any damages or scratches 6. Pric...[full review]

I won the days!

I have recently joined the logistic department of a local tobacco company and was assigned to bring the most affordable quotes from the most reliable moving companies in the market. It was quite a bit of challenge for me since was worth largely depended upon this task. I surveyed the market and after careful consultations, I ...[full review]

Moved IL to GA
Great moving team

Public Movers are certainly going to be my top most recommendation by all means. They have won my trust the very first time I dealt with them. I am amazed how swiftly and cleanly they make things happen absent haphazardness in the rooms. They helped us shifting from out last apartment to this newer one and we found them very ...[full review]

Moved NY to MI
Public Movers did a fantastic job for me!

One thing is for sure; they are real professionals in their field! It was not the first that I was using their moving service and yet again it was not the first time I found myself completely satisfied with what they offered me! I’m afraid they are not the cheapest dealers in the locality; still the quality of work and the ti...[full review]

Moved OH to IN
Impressive arrangements and planning

Thank you for your excellent moving assistance. Since it was my very first time to hire your services, I was not very convinced first up. But as I saw your team taking extra caution handling my belongings, getting to the site in time, offer economical rates and above all, offering considerable discount on a long move, I am qu...[full review]

Moved NC to WI
HORRIBLE EXPERICENCE MOVING

I moved from North Carolina to Wisconsin.  While I was dealing with Tonya prior to the move she was nothing but helpful but once the movers came (A day later then scheduled and shortly before I was to fly out) the whole experience changed.  When my load arrived in Wisconsin I was told I owed twice the amount of the balance th...[full review]

Moved GA to AL
Very much admirable service!

Not many companies would take risk of moving glassware to a long distance! I contacted a few companies before reaching this one but none of those companies had a mechanism and plan to handle such delicate products. When I got to Public movers, these guys told me how they plan and use different equipment to manage things. Impr...[full review]

Moved within AK
Excellent responsiveness!

The response time of these mover was exceptional. The other day I was planning to shift a few cupboards, racks and room trolleys and just sent an email query to publicmovers.net. I expected to hear from them in a week's time but was amazed to see their detailed reply right within six hours' time. The very next day, they calle...[full review]

Moved WA to UT
Outstanding by all means!

I have not seen a better moving service! On account of my business needs, I have moved thrice in last two years. The first time I used a renowned moving service, it was sheer disappointment. The experience did not change even though I had changed the moving service for the second time. But this time, with Public Muvers, it wa...[full review]

Moved TX to FL
They offered competitive rates!

Moving companies are notorious for their very high rates and often distasteful delay in services. And this is what worried me when I was about to choose a moving company for moving to Florida. At that time, one of my friends opined that I must go for public movers since they are emerging and quite reliable moving hands. Follo...[full review]

Moved AZ to TX
Majestic!!

i would rate this service as one of the finest online services that came in my experience. Online companies do not generally pay a serious heed to customers’ time. But this moving company seemed to have really valued my time. I asked Thomas that I needed my business move to be completed right within a day’s time and he made s...[full review]

Moved KY to FL
Do not use Public Movers

Just like all of the other horror stories about Public Movers, I have one too. I am a disabled woman and needed to move from Kentucky to Florida to take care of my mother who had a heart attack. Public Movers quote for my move was 1113.00. Upon arrival Issac, one of the movers, started telling me how much stuff I had. I expla...[full review]

Moved within CA
Mind blowing company!

Business shifting and relocation is not a newbie's game! It takes considerable experience, perfect planning and skilled labor to get the job completed. When I first had to shift ten thousand seed bags to my store room, west in California, I was recommended by one of my friends to contact this moving company. I hesitated at fi...[full review]

Moved GA to SC
They are real experts in moving!

By far this has been the most facilitating moving service we have used. We deal in kitchen accessories and have to send huge number of products to different states. In past, we had been using multiple services for moving our products but none of them was able to completely satisfy out requirements. But with public movers, it ...[full review]

Moved FL to GA
What a well versed team

Besides their excellent on field performance, I am especially impressed and inspired the way they have communicated with me right from the day first till the last day. Thomas, Lisa and whole their team has been so facilitating, friendly and accommodating that I got to admire them for this. And such a well versed team certainl...[full review]

Moved CA to FL
Cool, Calm and Affordable!

These guys are really dynamic and energetic. They moved my belongings from San Diego, CA to Florida City, FL. See them working and you'll be convinced about their specialty and professionalism. They are not amateurs experimenting with your precious belongings. They are pretty experienced and season movers. I had a bulk of ant...[full review]

Moved FL to SC
WoW! What a moving team!!

I guess they are changing the conventional trends I moving and relocating. A genera concept about moving company is like a team of men with strong muscles, dragging heavy objects on a truck and unloading the objects at a point given! But pubic movers seem to have a view point pretty different than this. It was my first experi...[full review]

Moved FL to NJ
Public Movers is a horrible company!!

The sales person, Scott, was very misleading and promised delivery time that was false. When confronted, he would not return any calls or emails; however, he was always available, prior to.   I was also not informed that my belongings would be transferred to Miami from another vehicle, as opposed to being taken straight from ...[full review]

Best Movers!

Public Movers has been a fantastic service to use! Not only that they remained quite affordable but very accurate and efficient as well. Their service men seemed very energetic throughout and the manager of the team lead it really well. And since I know many of the moving companies working around, I can tell you that their pr...[full review]

Moved CA to WA
A Moving Service!

What makes a moving company really perfect? An ability to handle heavier objects carefully, being economical, polite in communication and above all, capability to finish the job in time. Yes, all these qualities are right there in these perfect movers. I am delighted for my decision of choosing them for the project. It went r...[full review]

Moved NC to GA
Public Movers PLEASE DO NOT USE PUBLIC MOVERS. THEY'RE PRACTICES BORDE

I am in the process of a move with Public Movers and I am experiencing a total nightmare. I spoke with sales rep (Elizabeth) over the phone. I was initially told that I would be contacted 2 days before the move (window) what the exact date and time of pick-up would be but I actually called Public a night before the move windo...[full review]

Moved CA to AZ
Complete range of services

i'd like to share my experience with this moving brand. Initially, I thought them of an ordinary and not-so-renowned moving company offering moving services on shorter distances. I was actually looking to shift some bulk of items to a destination well over 100 miles. As I approached them, I was told by their business manager ...[full review]

Moved AL to SC
Absolutely brilliant moving brand!

Thank you Thomas for your outstanding moving plan, thank you Sandra and Lisa for your smooth communication with us and thank you whole your team for making such a hectic work looks extremely easy. I have every reason to say that you guys have been the perfect dealers for me. I found no problems during the packaging, loading t...[full review]

Moved TX to GA
An Easy-To-Work-With team!

On the whole, their team offers services that suffice all your personal and commercial needs. My brother had hired their services last month for shifting some mechanical instrument to his newly built workshop and I was quite inspired the way they worked that time. And this week I hired their services for one of my residential...[full review]

Moved within TX
No doubt, excellent moving service!

Great moving service! I have really enjoyed working with them. No horrible hidden cost, no weird bundle of taxes and commission and no idiotic delays. Everything just pen perfect! Seems like I have got the perfect match for my business needs! Thank you team Public-Movers![full review]

Moved GA to AL
My Review About publicmovers.net

I'd like to convey a few things about Public movers to all. To start with, these guys are really humble and polite when they communicate with their customers. And I have experienced them twice to give this statement. Moreover, their service charges are very nominal. Literally, if you can find some moving company offering equa...[full review]

Moved within CA
All credit to their hard work....

rationally speaking, I have gauged public movers keeping a number of parameters in mind. It was my first dealing with them last week when I asked them to lend me their services for shifting to my new home in Alabama. Since it was just at a distance of 93 miles from my residence, they considered it a local move and issued me a...[full review]

Moved GA to FL
Very much trust worthy!

If you ask me, yes, you can trust this moving company. And there are good reasons for why it is so! First, they are not newbie in this business. They have been satisfying thousands of customers like me and are well reputed for their job. And secondly because they have a professional squad of movers who are skilled enough to h...[full review]

Moved GA to TX
Robbers

I chose this company to move me from GA to TX. I'll give them credit they were on time and delivered my stuff in a rather timely manner but when it came to the delievery of my 17 items the driver stole my tv. The company claims it was an accident but I find that hard to belive because I had to constantly contact the company t...[full review]

Moved OH to IL
Fake Company

They took away all my things and never called back. I am calling them daily and they are giving me excuses and fake dates. They tell me that they dont know where is my stuff and dont know about their driver n truck too. They disconnect my phone when I ask them why they dont know even after one monthe. I donno what to do now. ...[full review]

Moved FL to NY
Don't Be Deceived By False Promises

What an awful experience.  We were duped by the "kind" words and false compassion of the saleswoman we dealt with over the phone who claimed to be sympathetic to the plight we were dealing with (a move motivated by the death of my brother).  We were given a time and date for our pickup, 2-25 at 9 a.m. then received a call at ...[full review]

THEY GOT THE JOB DONE & SAVED MY LIFE

They were technically late, but it actually worked out for the best because here in Chicago we were having a late snowstorm. Even though the weather was rough considering they were coming from Florida, they got all of my things moved in and nothing was ruined. The price did change, but I understood why and the price was still...[full review]

Moved IN to NJ
Horrific Experience

We chose Public Movers after my fiance read reviews on this website. What a mistake! We later learned they have a BBB rating of F and with good reason. They were 48 hours late to pick up our belongings at our old residence (we were waiting for them so we could drive 20 hours half way across the country and ended up getting ca...[full review]

Moved FL to TX
Be Cautious!

I chose this company because of it's positive reviews, but I am extremely dissapointed. I moved from Florida to Texas and they estimated my studio would cost $900 to move. It ended up being close to $2000. Also, my move in date and the date I put down for my "first available date" was 2/23. I waited all day and didn't hear an...[full review]

Moved within FL
a deal well carried!

Truthfully speaking, public movers is nothing exceptional when it comes to pay charges for movement over a unit distance. But the area where they excel is the planning and proper execution of the planned move. They do not ask you a hundred times to tell them how to move the furniture & luggage. They reach the site, assess t...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Public Movers - a professional mover located in Hallandale , FL 33009. Discover Hallandale , Florida companies.