Right Start Moving

States of operation: California, Georgia

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Right Start Moving.

Right Start Moving must be registered with the California Public Utilities Commission and must posses a valid CAL-T number in order to operate within the state. Movers must also be registered with the FMCSA to perform interstate moves.

ICC MC number: 749643Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 2156616US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Right Start Moving to Facebook Share Right Start Moving to Twitter

Toll free number: (855) 805-3383
Address: 5725 Woodman Ave, Suite 101, Van Nuys, CA 91401, USA
Email: nicole@rightstartmoving.com
Website: rightstartmoving.com

Total 6 Right Start Moving Reviews

Moved CA to FL
WHERE DO I FILE MY MOVING CLAIM???

Hello, does anyone know who I should contact for a claim on the move? RightStartMoving had told me to send my claim to Anthems who are now telling me that they are not insuring them anymore!!! Of course RightStrtMoving seemed to be either out of biz or similar since I cannot get a hold of them. If you happen to know, let me k...[full review]

Moved CA to OR
STAY AWAY FROM THESE CRIMINALS!

This was a horrible experience!  I was promised a whole truck for my move for $3500, from San Diego to Oregon.  The crew promised an arrival in the morning, then that changed to the afternoon then they arrived at 6PM, only to tell me only half the truck was covered for that rate.  We had medical equipment for a stroke survivo...[full review]

Moved CA to IL
Excellent service

I was a bit worried to choose a company without a rep coming over for a visual estimate. I ended up choosing right start moving trusting Jeff who was my sales rep, to move my belongings to IL from CA I am extremely happy with the way the move was.  4 big guys arrived at 6 am (I requested as early as 6 am to start the job a...[full review]

Moved GA to IL
POOR SERVICE

Don't Do It! I was looking for mover to transport my items from Atlanta to Chicago and selected right start moving and it was a very bad decision. First off, Right Start Moving is a broker and didn't handle my move. Hotlanta Movers showed up the day of the move 3 hours late and picked up my things. I have requested for my ite...[full review]

Moved CA to TX
Stolen Items and Missing Items

We hired them after researching and not finding anything to show they are unprofessional.  We used them for a move from California to Austin in Feb 2013.  We packed everything as we had all household item sin storage from selling of a home.   We had a good relationship at first until the showed for the initial pick up at the ...[full review]

Moved CA to TX
Great Move

We used right start movers to move all our furniture and dishes from our house, in sherman oaks CA our new home in dallas, TX. Everything was handled carefully and professionally. They took very good care of my china, which they wrapped and protected before packing them into boxes. They arrived on time for the delivery. N...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Right Start Moving - a professional mover located in Van Nuys, CA 91401. Discover Van Nuys, California moving companies.