States of operation: Georgia

Write moving reviewWrite a review on RMC Movers.

Click on the RMC Movers license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: 808727Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 2360092US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share RMC Movers to Facebook Share RMC Movers to Twitter

Toll free number: 470-545-4477
Phones: (404)468-5264
Email: rmcmovers@yahoo.com
Website: www.rmcmovers.com

About the company

RMC Movers is one of the most highest rated moving companies in the U.S. Founded by Lamar Bankhead in 2009 he named the company RMC Movers in memory of his grandmother Rose Marie Charleston who always said whatever you are you be the best at it. Mr.Bankhead to this very day lives by this motto & refuses to be less than great & as an ex football player who played quarterback & is used to leading men to victory RMC Movers will always be one of the highest rated moving companies.

Total 79 RMC Movers Reviews

Moved GA to FL
Great Job by RMC Movers

RMC Movers had to collect our items from two separate locations across town on one day and deliver everything the next day to a different state early in the morning.  It went perfectly.   Furthermore, all of our belongings were wrapped carefully and everything arrived in mint condition.  Their staff was exceptional from start...[full review]

Company response to Nehmen, Steve's review:
Thanks Mr. Nehmen we appreciate the great & honest review 100% every move from us here at RMC Movers. Your Confidence-Our Care. THE OFFICIAL MOVERS OF THE WNBA TEAM ATLANTA DREAM! Thanks again, Owner, L.B.

Amazing Movers!

I must say that I was truly surprised by my experience. RMC Movers has offered me the BEST service at a reasonable price. They were so flexible that they even accepted my move THE DAY OF! That's right, the previous moving company never showed up or even called! With only 30 minutes notice, RMC Movers showed up and made short ...[full review]

Company response to Michael's review:
Thanks for the great review Mr. Michael sir as you can see we aim to please & nothing less than excellence is accepted here at RMC Movers. The OFFICIAL MOVERS OF THE WNBA TEAM ATLANTA DREAM! Your Confidence-Our Care. I Promise, Owner L.B.

A true Life saver

Moving is pretty much like buying a new car. We all dread that moment. However in this case after the first call to the company everything was explained in great detail. Great rates and the professionalism was top notch. They wrapped my furniture in padding including shrink wrap. They protected my expensive TV'S. They also to...[full review]

Company response to Spencer And Teresa's review:
Thanks Mr. Spencer & Ms. Teresa for the great review as you can see we try extremely hard to please nothing less than excellence will be accepted at RMC Movers.THE OFFICIAL MOVERS OF THE WNBA TEAM THE ATLANTA DREAM! Your Confidence-Our Care. I Promise, Owner L.B.

Moved within GA
Awesome Job With My Dispoaable Items!

I got this company's name from a doctor I work for and I will always be thankful for the referral. Their coordinator has always been very prompt and helpful. And the guys were super polite, very professional and fast as can be. They just took all my disposables today and are coming back for my move next week. I just can't...[full review]

Company response to Sandra Garcia's review:
Thanks Ms. Garcia for the great review we look forward to taking care of you again next week.RATED #1 MOVING COMPANY & OFFICIAL MOVERS OF THE WNBA ATLANTA DREAM.Your Confidence-Our Care,RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.I Promise,Owner L.B.

Moved within GA
Very Professional, Hard Working Movers!

I recently hired RMC Movers for a move and was very impressed from the moment I called and spoke to Lamar Bankhead, until the moving team finished up the job and wished us well in our new home.  Moving is a stressful event and from the moment the team arrived at our door, we knew we were in great hands.  We were blessed to ha...[full review]

Company response to T Caldwell's review:
Mr.Caldwell thanks for the great review we appreciate it.We try very hard here even though we are not perfect we will be as close to perfect as possible.Thanks again,Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.I Promise.Owner,L.B.

Last minute move.

I was stood up by another reputable company and RMC Movers stepped in and got the job done. The price was right and I felt more than satisfied with the service that was provided. They handle my belongings with professionalism and care.I would definitely use them if needed in the future.I moved a five bedroom home into storage...[full review]

Company response to Kgrafenreed's review:
Thanks for the great review Mr.Ken as you can see we give 100% I myself as the Owner moved furniture for 15 years before coming out of the field.I can understand every customer concerns because I was a mover for so long so pleasing my customers is my #1 goal.2nd to none here.Your Confidence-Our Care. RMC Movers we Truly Provi...

Excellent moving company!

RMC Movers did a fantastic job with my move.  Kevin Bankhead and his crew showed up very promptly, and each and every one was very personable and diligent!  The move took almost 9 hours, and they worked around the clock without a single complaint.  In fact, they barely took any breaks and still managed to keep a positive upbe...[full review]

Company response to Kathy's review:
Ms. Kathy thanks for the great & honest review as you can see we try extremely hard to please. My favorite saying is that we might not be perfect but we will be as close to perfect as possible.Thanks for reviewing;Great Customer:Your Confidence-Our Care,RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.I Promise,Owner L.B.

Great choice!!!

I was so glad that I chose RMC movers. They came on time, packed my things professionally and efficiently. They got to the new apartment before I did. I moved to the unit on the third floor but they did not complain about it and stayed professional the whole time. The mover in charge was very nice, he kept me entertained whil...[full review]

Company response to Julie's review:
Thanks Ms.Julie for the great review we try hard & even though we come up short occasionally we are & will be as close to a perfect moving company as possible.Thanks again for being a great customer.Your Confidence-Our Care,RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less. I Promise,Owner L.B.

Move on May 21, 2014

This makes the 5th time I have used RMC Movers since meeting the owner, Lamar Bankhead when a neighbor was moving out of state. I was so impressed by him and the opinion expressed by my neighbor I decided the next time I moved I would try RMC. That was 5 moves ago which should speak volumes in terms of this superb company. I ...[full review]

Company response to Amy Aldredge's review:
Thanks Ms.Amy for the great review & going with us for the 5th time we really appreciate that.We love wonderful customers like yourself & relish being noticed & appreciated.Thanks again.Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.Owner L.B.

HIGHLY Recommend!!

I highly recommend RMC Movers.  My move was not without issues, but it was how the company took care of them that mattered to me.  They were honest, caring and went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied.  The three gentlemen moving our home did not stop the entire time!  I read so many reviews of three-men companies...[full review]

Company response to Allison T's review:
Thanks Ms.T for the great review.We love honest & polite customers my guys told me you made their job easy & as you can see we try to be as close to perfect as possible.Thanks again for being a joy to us.Your Confidence-Our Care,RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.I Promise.Owner,L.B.

Moved GA to CA
Cross country move? Consider RMC...

I'm a little behind on posting my move reviews but wanted to make sure I gave RMC Movers the credit they deserve. I was recently transferred across country for work and was so worried about picking the right mover. I've heard so many nightmare stories from friends and on TV about bait and switch tactics, lost shipments, long ...[full review]

Company response to Tracy L's review:
Thanks Ms. Tracy for the great review we enjoyed as a company making your relocation to San Diego,Ca an enjoyable one.We try extremely hard to please & its a joy to see a honest customer who appreciates hard work, integrity,& a competitive price & a less than 3 day arrival 2,200 miles away.Thanks again,& God B...

RMC Movers

Bankhead, Douglas, Jason, and Barnes made our move worry free!  This was our 2nd move in 3 weeks and our 1st experience with a DIFFERENT company was a nightmare!!!!  Oh how we wished we had found these guys then.  These 4 guys were very professional and knowlegeable.  We moved into our new home on a rainy & cool  Saturday but...[full review]

Company response to Donovan Harkley's review:
Mr.Harkley thanks for the great review we appreciate you noticing our hard work & commitment to be #1.We give 100% every move & I won't have it ant other way.Thanks again,Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less. I Promise.

I will use RMC Movers again

Bankhead, Allen and Jason did an awesome job on my move. Rain was called for that day and the team was able to do things so efficiently that everything was almost off the truck before the rain started. The guys took such good care of my stuff and listened to every detail in their work.  I will use them again and have already ...[full review]

Company response to Jill's review:
Ms.Hobson thanks for the great review maam we try extremely hard to please all of our customers.You I was told was a wonderful delight to move all customers are not so thanks for being easy & considerate.Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.I Promise.Owner L.B.

VERY PROFESSIONAL!!

This Company is the most professional company I have ever dealt with. They didn't waste time moving my items out of the house and they did it WITHOUT DAMAGING ANYTHING!! Not only did they move me quickly. When we got to the new place they put the bed and entertainment center back together! And they plugged up the washer and d...[full review]

Company response to Jonathan Mcclelland's review:
Thanks Mr.J.M. for the great review as you can see for yourself we really try hard & we truly love what we do.Over 322 full service moves in 2013 local & long distance only paid out 1600.00 in damages, the best in the nation.Thanks again for being a great customer.Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide T...

Great service!

RMC movers was recommended to me through a friend. Since I didn't know any other movers to use, I chose to use them and hope that they would provide professional service. I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived with 2 large moving trucks and 6 men. They carefully wrapped each piece of furniture before loading it on the t...[full review]

Company response to Bonnie's review:
Ms. Annis thanks for the great review we relish these type of reviews & for Mr. Upshaw he will be taken care of, this I promise.Thanks also for being a honest customer it was a pleasure servicing you.Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.I Promise.Owner,L.B.

Moved GA to OH
Very happy

All in all, we had a great experience. Our pick up time changed three times, but we received phone calls with updates as they occurred. They picked up on the scheduled day and delivered the next day, as promised. They loaded and unloaded quickly without any damage or loss. The only thing keeping me from a 5 star was that our ...[full review]

Company response to Heather Mcgowan's review:
Ms.McGowan I appreciate the great review I am concerned about the inappropriate language as you know from meeting me will not be tolerated.Thanks for letting me know this & I hope you enjoy your new home God Bless.Your-Confidence,Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.I Promise,Owner L.B.

Moved within GA
Great movers, would use them agian

This was our second move with RMC movers and they did an excellent job once again.  They were able to manage everything in the house is short order and quickly set us up in our new home.  I cannot imagine having to have done the move without their help.  Highly recommend.[full review]

Company response to Mike's review:
Mr. Mike thanks for the great review I'm so happy to know the 2nd time was a charm.I demand perfection & since there is no such thing we will be as close to perfect as humanly possible.Thanks Again!Your-Confidence,Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.I Promise.Owner L.B.

RMC Movers ROCK!!!!!

Woo hoo!! Loved these guys, they were on time and moved FAST! Henry (one of the movers) was very nice and a pleasure to be around. They also followed through with the price they quoted me. The staff and owner are very professional and warm, I will DEFINITELY use these movers again.[full review]

Company response to Chase L's review:
Thanks for the great review my guys enjoyed moving this wonderful business.I won't say the name of the business. I will keep it confidential.Thanks again,Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.Owner L.B.

Got It Right

Best of the Best moving experience.  Kevin Ray, Kevin Bankhead & Allen Johnson showed up promptly at 9:00am ready to work.  They were already working as I initialed paperwork.  They worked tirelessly thru the entire move.  Very professional in every way & they work great together.  I cannot complain & will definitely call RMC...[full review]

Company response to P M Johnson's review:
Thanks Ms. J for the great review as you can see we try very hard to please & my guys make me proud primarily because they understand & love the RMC way,which is to be as close to perfect as possible.Here at RMC movers we also understand a customers needs & i always tell my customers you may can find cheaper but b...

They made it easy

RMC movers did a very good job on my move.  They showed up ready to start the process.  They padded and wrapped my furniture promptly, and staged everything to be moved.  After loading it by size and shape, they hauled it to the new address.  When there, they moved the heavy furniture with relative ease up a flight of stairs,...[full review]

Company response to George P. Burdell's review:
Mr.Burdell thanks for the great review sir we really appreciate it dearly sorry we were a little late we have morning meetings & sometimes they run over in time.I'm so happy we could accommodate you once we did arrive.Thanks again,Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less. I Promise,Owner L.B.

Outstanding job

This is the Best moving company I've ever had! They were prompt, polite and professional. If you want a company that will work hard from start to finish and not damage any of your property RMC Movers is that company. The BEST company I've ever hired and would recommend to anyone![full review]

Company response to Devine Fairbanks's review:
Mr. Fairbanks thanks for the great & honest review sir you called me & told me something that was so interesting.You said we should be bigger than what we are due to our excellent service.I don't want to say how big we are or who we move & have moved but i will say we will be as large as God blesses us to be.I te...

Moved GA to OH
Moved from GA to OH

My experience with RMC Movers was absolutely excellent. I have moved 4 times in the last 4 years, using a mix of self-moves and moving companies, and RMC far surpassed all of my expectations. They were courteous and helpful; very diligent in their follow-ups and transparent with communication. Their prices were very competiti...[full review]

Company response to Rav M's review:
Thanks Mr.Rav for the great review sir we also cleaned your home as well that was not mentioned lol.As you can see Mr. Rav.anything less than greatness is unacceptable here.I'm not saying we are perfect but as I tell my employees we will be the closest moving company to perfection.100% every move & some of the most experi...

The Best Moving Experience

What a great experience I had with moving since I was a bit nervous doing it for myself after my company had moved me to Georgia. This company was fantastic from my first connection with management to setup my appointment with Tracy putting my mind at easy and explaining to me their process. The guys that were sent were very ...[full review]

Company response to Ddiaz's review:
Ms.D we appreciate the great review & thanks for being a great customer & reviewing we wish more people would.2nd to none here at this company & I won't have it any other way.Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.I Promise.Owner,L.B.

Moved within GA
RMC Movers: Best Moving Experience!!!!

I had the most wonderful experience with RMC Movers.  They were on time, time efficient and professional.  They handled all my belongings with care and made sure I was saticfied.  I am very pleased with their work and willingness to please their customer.  I will most certainly use them again and recommend everyone to hire RM...[full review]

Company response to Eugene Franklin's review:
Thanks Mr.Franklin for the great review as you can see we try extremely hard to be the best anything less than the best is unacceptable.#1 or nothing here at this company.Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.Owner L.B.

RMC Movers

We recently moved our primary residence for the 2nd time in a year.  We selected RMC based on their phone professionalism and the on-line reviewa.  We moved from a storrage location and an appartment residence used while building a new home.  This was a two truck, four man undertaking, two pick up stops and one final destinat...[full review]

Company response to Vence Rollins's review:
Ms.& Mr.Rollins we appreciate the great review as you can see my guys give 100%,anything less is unacceptable here at RMC Movers.We are 5 STAR RATED on 6 different sites local & long distance & actually Rated #1 Moving Company in the state of Georgia & some people say in the U.S.322 moves last year only 1600.0...

Moved GA to CT
KUDOS to RMC Movers

We had a great experience with RMC Movers and would highly recommend them.  Moving an entire house from Georgia to Connecticut is no small feat. They did an exceptional job.  All the staff were fabulous from getting an estimate, to confirming details by phone and finally the big move.  This is a company with great integrity. ...[full review]

Company response to Kathy S's review:
Thanks Ms.S for the great review we really appreciate it & someone who appreciates hard work & great movers.we love what we do here.100% every move from RMC Movers I demand greatness at this company.Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.Owner L.B.

Move

The move prefect, with an excelent attititude of the three movers.  Even our kids enjoyed the moveres pleasant communications and assisting them with putting their belonging according to their choice in their rooms. RMC, we realy appreciate your help and making our move smooth with no damage to any of our item.   Thanks,   Sh...[full review]

Company response to Mehdi Tavakolian's review:
Thanks Mr.T for the great review as you can see we try extremely hard to please.Over 300 moves annually & we spend less than 3000.00 in damages that's the best in the nation.Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.I Promise,Owner,L.B.

Moving household items

If you are looking for a mover, these are the guys you want to use. They moved me from my home to storage and then from storage to my new home. They did a great job. The day we moved to the new house it was raining but that did not effect them at all. They showed up when they said they would and worked until the job was finis...[full review]

Company response to Gary Mixon's review:
Thanks Mr.Mixon for the great review all we know here is 100% here at RMC Movers being #2 is not an option here.I encourage all my movers to be the best every day for our customers but most importantly for themselves.Thanks again,Your-Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.Owner L.B.

Moved within GA
Moving into our new home

We were very pleased with the quality of service we received from RMC Movers.  Unlike our past experiences with moving companies, RMC movers were prompt and very professional. They showed genuine concern, answered all of our questions, and treated our furniture as if it were theirs.  We had absolutely no complaints and would ...[full review]

Company response to Michael And Wanda Collins's review:
Mrs.& Mr. Collins thanks for the great review.We appreciate great customers & I always tell my guys work like you are working for Lord.God has blessed all of us with talents & I chose to believe ours is moving furniture.Thanks again,Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less. Owner L.B.

Moved GA to TN
Expertise without the expense

RMC Movers did a great job.  They were on time, courteous, and above all, expert packers.  The crew leader was very knowledgeable and experienced.  He paid close attention to details.  It was refreshing to find a moving company that had a high level of professionalism without breaking our budget - especially for our out-of-st...[full review]

Company response to Rick & Erika's review:
Mr.& Mrs.Radke thanks for the great review.We try extremely hard to please here at RMC Movers with a 98.9% customer satisfaction rate local & long distance I feel we are 2nd to none in this moving business.Being less than is not an option for us at RMC Movers & that's why I only employ the most experienced & p...

total move satisfaction

my name is Connie Martinez and I cannot say enough about the guys who moved my furniture for me today they were prompt courteous kind considerate . I've never seen a company more organized efficient and customer service oriented. I will recommend them to everyone I know and I will definitely use them again. I think they dese...[full review]

Company response to Connie Martinez's review:
Thanks Ms.C for the great review we appreciate great customers like yourself.100% every move from us,again we take this personal.Here at RMC Movers we have 25 movers & over 200 years of experience amongst those 25 men.2nd to none at this company & we love our jobs.Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide T...

Moved GA to FL
packing home boxes/furniture and truck load

Excellent company with excellent customer service and excellent movers. I was very satisfied with the time it took to finish their job and their professionalism was top rated. This company is highly recommended if you want the job done right without time being wasted[full review]

Company response to Trevor Lane's review:
Thanks Mr.Lane for the great review we appreciate a customer who cares & is honest.We,here at RMC Movers give 100%every move.I demand we work in the spirit of excellence & faith.Thanks again,Your Confidence-Our Care,RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.Owner L.B.

Excellent and friendly service

Wonderful experience with our move on Monday November 18, 2013.  Four extremely strong, friendly, and efficient young men completed our move from one home and delivered to three different homes.  We also recommended them today and the new customers will be using their services today. [full review]

Company response to Mrs. B's review:
Mrs.B thanks for the great review we give 100% every move here at RMC Movers anything else is unacceptable 2nd to none here.We enjoyed moving you it was our job & our pleasure.Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.I Promise,Owner L.B.

Exception Customer Service

RMC Movers has moved me threee times over the last few years.  From inception, RMC movers has done a great job for me.  The office personell was extremely professional, and they answered all of my questions.  I have very heavy furniture, but the movers wrapped everything, including my smaller pieces of furniture.  As a Busine...[full review]

Company response to Nicole B.'s review:
Thanks Ms.Nicole for the great review we appreciate your business, as well as all your referrals to our company.We have moved you 3x & as you can see we are 2nd to none.We love customers like yourself,Thanks again,Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.I Promise,Owner L.B.

Same Day Move

These guys came thru for me big time.I needed a same day move for furniture I bought but 18 wheeler could not deliver to my home.  I called RMC, explained my unique situation, and the owner called me back.Gave me a fair Flat Rate quote, and had me work with their office manager to confirm and execute the contracts via eSign.P...[full review]

Company response to Dan's review:
Thanks Dan for the great review even me as the Owner of RMC Movers will get up & go move for a customer.I myself have 18 years of moving experience & some guys here have over 25 years experience.We take this business personal here.Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.I Promise.Owner L.B.

Thank you RMC Movers!

I read all about RMC movers online and decided to give them a call for our move. From the very time the phone was picked up by the owner to the time I hung up I knew that their reviews were on point! The owner showed professionalism and made me feel he/his crew were trustworthy and would take good care of us. THEY DID NOT DIS...[full review]

Company response to Valegordo's review:
Thanks for the great review Mr.V we appreciate the great review & honesty. Here at RMC Movers we will always bring a spirit of excellence to ALL customers.100% every move anything less than that is unacceptable at this company & that's why we are the #1 moving company in the nation not in size but in service.Thanks ag...

Moved within GA
Endagers the Public BE AWARE!!

I did not have this company move me, but I did have this company's truck nearly crush my car with my family inside on I-285 & Lavista Rd at 4:30pm on 11/9/13.  After this truck made a sharp cut across 3 lanes to make the Exit last minute, causing me to have to make a very hard break to avoid ending up under it's tires, I hit ...[full review]

Company response to Fisthardcheese's review:
Hi,fisthardcheese I apologize for any driver from my company that has done such acts but I have requested this review be deleted immediately due to the fact that if you can follow the truck & you see the company's telephone # on the back of the truck why not call the office?This review actually came in on my birthday what...

Review with image

Moved GA to DC
Outstanding personal service

I have moved over twenty times overseas and across States and have yet to find a nicer,fast and professional group of employees.  Everything was well packed and all was in good shape when unpacked.  RMC staff went above and beyond to respond to all my requests and I would highly recommend RMC!!!    [full review]

Company response to Georgia Mccauley's review:
Thanks for the great review Ms.Georgia I wish more people would review.It was a honor to move you & your family to Washington D.C. & as you can see we are 2nd to none not 1 thing broken.Rated #1 Moving Company Local or Long Distance we get the job done right.Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Bes...

Excellent Movers

RMC Movers did an excellent job. Between showing up when another moving company stood me up, to being efficient, courteous, and affordable. They devoted the time and energy to get the job done, and get me moved from one side of town to another which was 1hr away. They definitely surprised me with how courteous and professiona...[full review]

Company response to Andre Moulton's review:
Thanks Mr.Moulton for the great review especially when other moving companies just don't show we feel that's sad & pathetic here at RMC Movers.Thanks & enjoy your new home Andre.Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.Owner L.B.

RMC Movers Are Great

Just wanted to let everyone know that RMC Movers are true gems.  They arrived promptly and were very friendly and professional.  The crew chief call upon their arrival and greeted us with a warm hand shake and smile.  Everything was explained to us about their policy and work detail. The crew worked together in harmony. We di...[full review]

Company response to Felix And Tracey Oliha's review:
Thanks for the great review Felix & Tracey most importantly being fair & honest customers I never take that for granite.Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.I Promise.Owner L.B.

Great job!!!

The movers and staff at RMC Movers did an excellent job at getting my things moved from storage to my home. The movers were on time and did a great job at wrapping my possesions and moving them with great care. Very professional, prompt and friendly. I would reccomend them to anyone needing a moving service.[full review]

Company response to Darryl Hall's review:
Mr.Hall Thanks for the great review as you can see we try extremely hard to please.My grandmother always told me be the best at whatever you do.God rest her soul,so the best is all I know & subpar will never be accepted here at RMC Movers which stands for my deceased grandmother.Rose Marie Charleston.100%every move from u...

Moved GA to TX
Loading Moving Trucks

I only used RMC Movers to load the two Penske 26 foot trucks as my brother & I did the driving to Texas.  Five guys showed up on time. Eddie Love was the lead man and packer with Kevin, Tremayne, Barnes and Hester as the loaders. These guys were phenomenal! They were the best thing that happened all week. Great can-do attitud...[full review]

Company response to Albert's review:
Thanks Mr.Albert for the great & honest review so relieved to have a good customer which we do have good customers 98% of the time.God Bless & we wish you well in your new home in Texas.Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.I Promise L.B.

THE NEW "DEAL "

I WAS REFFERED TO RMC MOVERS AND I REGRET HAVING TAKEN THE REFERRAL OVER AND OVER.I CONTACTED RMC TO SCHEDULE MY MOVE AND GAVE THEM ALL THE PERTINENT INFORMATION NECESSARY TO DETERMINE THE ESTIMATED COST,DISTANCE,AND THEIR PROCESS FOR MOVING MY BELONGINGS.NOT ONLY WERE THEY AWARE THAT I WOULD PROVIDE MY OWN TRUCK(26 FT) AND T...[full review]

Company response to Michael King's review:
MR.King this is totally false I was told by my lead man that this would take multiple trips so I suggested to save you time & $ to use our truck as well.Amazing, I was trying to save you $.I apologize my crew leader over analyzed what was there in your home & he apologized to me,I at that point apologized to you over ...

Will use them again!

The guys were very friendly and worked fast! They wrapped everything up to make sure there was no damage. They even wrapped up somethings that we already in the storage unit we moved too. It was our first time using a mover and it was well worth it! Definetly will use them again!  [full review]

Company response to Beth's review:
Thanks Ms. Beth for the great review we try hard as you can see.#1 or nothing here at RMC Movers & if your happy I am too.Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.I Promise.Owner,L.B.

UNBELIEVABLE SERVICE

My move was not an ideal situation, holiday weekend and I had planned to do the move myself in a UHaul. No trucks available so I was in a pinch to say the least. I phoned RMC Movers after reading other reviews. My call was at 9am and RMC had 6 men at my storage facility in Braselton, GA by 3pm that same afternoon.  It was que...[full review]

Company response to Rebecca Cope's review:
Ms.Cope I truly can't express how grateful we are for your honest review.Great moving companies are hard to find but what's even harder are great customers & you are one Ms.C.Thanks again for your recommendation.Your Confidence-Our Care.RMC Movers we Truly Provide The Best For Less.Owner L.B.

RMC Movers

I used RMC Movers twice this month.  If I had called them the first time to both load and unload I probably would not have needed a second move.  The first time I hired them just to unload.  I got many calls ahead of time checking on the status of my move and giving me their status.  The crew were on time and wonderful.  Toda...[full review]

Company response to Billie Diehl's review:
Thanks Ms.D for the great review we give 100% every move.I do apologize for the guys that smoked but i do make my employees smoke away from the customers & will continue to do so.Actually i will go even farther since I'm a non-smoker & a man of God & have the smokers get some spray such as Axe body spray or etc.We...

Moved within GA
Showed up ready to work...

Mr. Bankhead and his staff were very professional and personable. He provided  a deal that was unmatched by his competitors in the area. Although I changed the time due to my closing schedule, he was still able to accomodate me on the same day and even threw in an extra man so that I could be done by a certain time. They move...[full review]

Local move

Great communication, on-time, professional hard working movers. They worked hard and were very careful in handling items. Local move with same day pickup and delivery. The crew had to meet a tight time schedule to get it done and they were more than willing to get it done. The administrative staff was very helpful setting up ...[full review]

Moved within GA
Able to handle difficult moves

I had an extremely difficult move with many oversized machines that usually require special equipment to move.  RMC was able to get everything moved in one day which I honestly didn't expect to be possible as the last company I had took the entire day to load and they had a forklift.  There was no damage to anything and all t...[full review]

Moved within GA
Excellent Customer Service but got a Dirty Mattress!

Initially, I was extremely satisfy with RMC movers but once I started inspecting items delivered I was extremely disappointed. Two reasons why I can't give an excellent review is my brand new mattress looked like it was several years old after being moved by RMC. I asked the movers to pay special attention to this mattress be...[full review]

Company response to Dennison Bradford's review:
Mr.Bradford we offered to clean your mattress you never called us back to even allow us to clean the mattress.We moved over 10k lbs & got 1 mattress dirty that we offered to clean & this is the review we get, a 4 bedroom home.We understand this is an unfair world we live in & an unfair business as well but what is...

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on RMC Movers - a professional mover located in Lawrenceville, GA 30043. Discover Lawrenceville, Georgia moving companies.