Rockland Movers

States of operation: New York, Georgia, New Jersey, Texas, Tennessee, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, New Mexico, Alaska, California

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Rockland Movers.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

To legitimately operate within the State of New York, Rockland Movers is required to have a valid New York State Department of Transportation license (NYDOT). If they perform interstate moves, they are also required to be registered with the FMCSA.

ICC MC number: 423722Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 844340US Department of Transportation number
Local State License: NYDOT 34696New York State Department of Transportation. To verify the license, contact NYDOT at (800) 786-5368, or e-mail at nymoving@dot.state.ny.us

Share this company on Share Rockland Movers to Facebook Share Rockland Movers to Twitter

Toll free number: (877) 470-4646
Phones: (845) 368-4606
Address: 201 RT 59, Hillburn, NY 10931, USA
Website: www.rocklandmovers.com

Total 32 Rockland Movers Reviews

Moved NY to CT
Bast in NY...

I rate this company as one of the best in NY. Just a couple of weeks ago I used Rockland Movers for my office move. I decided to hire them based on their online reviews. They provided me with stellar services and very affordable quote. They definitely very well experience and can manage any kind of moves. I will definitely re...[full review]

Moved NY to NC
Highly Recommended!

I just moved a few weeks ago and I must say I am very impressed!  I called Rockland Movers and made a reservation for the SAME DAY and they arrived that afternoon. Sam and his team were professional, well mannered, worked fast and got the job done. I would recommend Rockland Movers to anyone who has a last minute move because...[full review]

Definitely Recomended!

I looked online for a good moving company and Rockland Movers stood out as the clear choice and I discovered for myself why. My move was completed within the estimate.Worth every penny and well deserving of their tip. I would use these guys again in a heartbeat.[full review]

Moved NY to KY
Great Job!

Rockland Movers was recommended to me by my friends. Make and his crew were on time, reliable, extremely fast and efficient, fair priced and professional. They took great care of our shipment. No hidden costs. I've used other movers in the past but will not be calling anyone else but Rockland Movers in the future.[full review]

Moved NY to AR
Terrific Move!

I had a terrific move just a couple of weeks ago. I used Rockland Movers for my move. I got the best price and the best possible service. There were many other movers who submitted the quote but I picked Rockland Movers for my move just because of the price that they offered. So, I was also a bit worried because they were the...[full review]

Moved NY to NH
Terrific Job!

I was worried like anything for my move. I moved in to a new apartment with my family. It was quite a big move. 4 bed room move is never an easy one but Mike and his team did everything right. They were very organized and they had all the tricks to offer. Rockland Movers did a terrific job for me. They not only completed the ...[full review]

Moved NY to TX
Keep Up the Good Work!

I am a student and had recently relocated. It was a move from NY to TX and I would like to thank Rockland Movers for a perfect move. Due to some budget constraints, I thought of using a good but affordable moving company. After a month of meticulous search I got in touch with Rockland Movers to tackle the heck of moving and p...[full review]

Moved NY to OH
VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I made several calls and emails to various movers. Only three returned my call and emails. Out of the three responses, one mover didn't work on Sunday and was booked on Saturday. I sent in a follow up to see if they could send me their available times so that I could juggle my schedul...[full review]

Moved NY to OR
Will Recommend!

Rockland Movers are top notch movers from start to finish. The price was great too I couldn’t have done it cheaper myself. Thanks to Mike and his crew for a great moving service I love the way they handled my furniture. Will definitely recommend Rockland Movers![full review]

Great Job!

We recently used Rockland Movers to move furniture out of our house and into storage. Julia gave us a very accurate estimate of our costs, made planning easy, and followed through exactly as they promised. I'm sorry I don't remember the names of the crew, but all three of them did a great job, didn't damage a thing, and worke...[full review]

Definitely Recommended!

I usedRockland Movers to move from NY to FL in May of this year. They were efficient, professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. I spoke with Gale in the sales office and Sam was my foreman for the pickup and delivery. Their price stuck and the service I required was the service I received. They packed everything for me incl...[full review]

Moved NY to IA
Rockland Movers did a Fantastic Job!

Rockland Movers did a fantastic job. I learned from past experience to never go with the cheapest because there is a reason why one company's price is lesser then all of the other prices I got. They will be cutting cost on something and I know for a fact it will become a problem. That is why I hired Rockland Movers because th...[full review]

Moved NY to PA
Thank You for a Great Job!

Rockland Movers is a family owned company that is an elite company compare to others in the moving industry. They really ease the moving process and make it as straightforward and unproblematic as possible. They were on time, listen to my directions and were extremely careful with loading everything, from the smallest boxes t...[full review]

Moved NJ to MD
Definitely Recommended!

My husband and I would like to take a moment to thankRockland Movers for a great service. We had your manager Alex coming over to do an estimate and give us a quote for us to move to Maryland. He was great to work with and answered all of our questions. Once moving day came Mike and his crew loaded our belongings on the truck...[full review]

Moved NY to CA
Very good to work with

I had my stuff moved cross coutry with out and problems, drivers showed up on time, moving went smooth, they didnt charge me a penny more than what was quoted, i would recommend wokring with juile she is amazing, Thank you once again if i will be moving again i sure will call you, driver john did an amazing job with all my st...[full review]

Moved NJ to AZ
Worst Moving experience EVER!!!

Please do not EVER use this company. They LIE, Cheat and steal from their customers. I moved cross country- and they arrived at my home ELEVEN hours late.  They wanted to move me at midnight. They made so much noise and began to argue with each other. My neighbor threatened to call the police. It took over three months, to re...[full review]

Moved NM to GA
excellent mover

We were extremely satisfied with our movers; Jose, Chris, and Jorge. They arrived on time and were very professional throughout the entire move. We had items which were being moved to our new place, donated to a local charity, and being placed into storage. The guys quickly coordinated which items were going where and the ord...[full review]

NIGHTMARE Move

We have moved over 12 times in our lives and NEVER had anything near this experience.  THey said they were on way and  were a day late coming.  They were 3 weeks late in delivery and lost total contact with the truck and driver for almost a week.  When the driver finally arrived he was rude and demanded $1000.00  addtional ov...[full review]

Moved CT to GA
Worst Moving Experiance

I moved out of West Hartford, CT on June 25th, even though my contract stated the 24th as I was to be moved out on that day. No one contacted me to say they would be a day late.  Instead I had to call every hour for a day to receive an answer. Rockland never called to advise they would be late, inconveniencing myself, family ...[full review]

Moved NY to IL
Do not use Rockland M&M Movers EVER!

To start, any positive reviews you see of this company are completely FAKE.  If you look at the date ranges of them this is a sure sign that the staff of the company has done them themselves.  Read on to hear of my experience and if you choose not to, PLEASE DO NOT USE ROCKLAND M&M MOVERS.  THEY LIE, CHARGE YOU EXTRA AND ARE ...[full review]

Moved GA to NY
Successful move

I was overall pleased with Rockland MM Moving and storage. We got the quote to total $3358.00 Which wasn't a bad price - and it did not change throughout the entire move. I was not too thrilled with there communication skills, but they did not 'low ball' me, I got picked up and delivered on time ( and I was  surprised b/c of ...[full review]

Moved NY to KY
Do Not Use them.

Sometimes it is had to write a review when you are extremely disappointed. Do not use this company. Period. The communication is horrible and honesty is not even in the vocabulary.   They picked it up on time, but delivery was way off schedule. We were very clear to the company on the dates we would be available for delivery ...[full review]

The best Movers

I just have to say this was a fabulous and 'moving' experience :)! From the sales person Thomes to the movers Michael and John who moved me out of New York to the wonderful man who moved my home in Florida, Gorge who handled my acct between coasts, these people were real human beings. They were patient and sensitive to how un...[full review]

Moved within NY
Local Move.

I recently moved with the company.  They were on time, finished my job before the amount of time assigned to the move.  I received a refund on the hour not used.  My items were handled with care.  I will recommend this company to anyone. [full review]

on flat price

ON TIME AND HONEST. My move went good got one flat price from Joe , no hidden charges no extra fees its was an honest move . Elinor helped me set things up and the movers did the rest. I moved to Miami from NY and i got my stuff in 5 days. Thanks guys  just advise from my experience in moving do not go with big van lines you...[full review]

Moved TN to PA
Fraud, SCAM! Stay away from ECO VAN LINES

please see company review @ http://eco-van-lines.com/ or www.ecovanline.info     ____________________________________________       Summary     A short summary of my experience is described below:   I signed up with a moving company Rockland and the moving company told/instructed me to get insurance through "Moving Insurance....[full review]

Moved within NY
Do not use this mover

I just finished a local move with Rockland Movers, and I can honestly saw this is not a company to be trusted.  When I booked my reservation 6 weeks ago, I specifically asked if they would be doing the move or sub-contracting it out (I've had bad moving experiences with sub-contractors...quote "...we do all our own moves sir,...[full review]

getting a quote

Let me begin by saying: Don't waste your time!!!!I had three appointments within a week with Rockland Movers, on the day of the first appointment, a half an hour before is when the phone call came in to cancel . Is this the kind of company you want to trust your posessions too? I was promised the second time my appointment wa...[full review]

Moved NY to CA
Great move

I want to thank Rockland Movers  for their good services and for going the extra mile for me. (Litterally) With all they did, it made our move so much easier for us and everything worked out because of the accommadating services they provided even "with last minute changes and all". Julia and her  staff are so understanding a...[full review]

Moved TN to PA
Fraudulent Broker.avoid at ALL costs!

A short summary of my experience is described below:   I signed up with a moving company Rockland and the moving company told/instructed me to get insurance through "Moving Insurance.com".  I completed all paperwork per the requests of movinginsurance, paid my premium on time, and received an insurance certificate verifying m...[full review]

Review with image

poor moving company

These people lied about there estimate added 400.00 to the price they told me they would be here in 4 days and showed up in 13 days. Was told truck broke down and numerous other things. They broke several hundred dollars worth of our belongings. I sent a complaint to the BBB have yet to hear back from them. These people are t...[full review]

Moved GA to VA
Rockland Movers (M &M Movers) (All USA Van Lines) has taken over a month to deliver!

I hired Rockland Movers (aka M & M Movers) after researching companies on the internet. I didn't really find anything negative. I spoke with my salesman, Alex, many times asking questions regarding his company. He never mentioned "3rd parties". Once Rockland picked up my furniture, I learned that it is actually sent to a...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Rockland Movers - a professional mover located in Hillburn, NY 10931. Discover Hillburn, New York moving companies.