Royal Movers

States of operation: Michigan, Florida

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Royal Movers.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

Click on the Royal Movers license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: 716905Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1673815US Department of Transportation number
Local State License: MPSC 34330

Share this company on Share Royal Movers to Facebook Share Royal Movers to Twitter

Royal Movers reviews. Read Royal Movers moving company ratings online.

Phones: (313) 483-2250 (248) 381-3100
Address: 1806 Eureka Road., Wyandotte, MI 48192, USA
Website: www.royalmovers.us

Total 20 Royal Movers Reviews

Royal Movers

The two young men arrived on time.  They weapped every piece of our furniture with padding quilts.  They got all our furniture in one load.  When they arrived at our new house, they put down mats to protect my floors, padded my door facings and stair railings.  They reassembled everything in no time.  I would highly recommend...[full review]

i'm sick

This company is a joke. On the day of the move two boys Jason ( J bones) and another Jason came to move us. They were over an  hour late and once they got there one of the guys kept on running to the bathroom and they were taking breaks ALOT.  Once we got to our new home...once again back an forth to the bathroom and within a...[full review]

Went well

They were approximately 15 minutes late, but if they had a run after me they were hours late.  My move was scheduled for 1-3.  My daughter was having them pack things in the truck I hadn't scheduled.  This move was suppose to be for large furniture items. She was moving clothes, iron board, dishes, etc.... They informed her t...[full review]

Rude

I had to cancel my move out date due to personal issues. I had enough consideration to communicate with these people to let them know I didn't need them at the time, this guy Chaz answers the phone and starts telliNG me how their so busy and that I keep calling and they won't be able to fit me in because there to busy because...[full review]

movers

Set up a time for the company to move my family.  I asked the owner if they packed too?  He told me that they did.  So I arranged for the company to move us.  When the 2 men got there - they told me I had too much stuff and would not move me!!!  I was paying by the hour - not like they were not going to get paid.  The 2 men c...[full review]

Above the rest!

Moving can be a rediculous task and very stressful! I completely disagree with some of the bad reviews listed here. If I were to have read the reviews here prior to booking a move with this local company I would have probably chose a different company. Luckily I called the company and used my own judgement and every thing wor...[full review]

Review with image

Terrible Company

Movers showed up late, took FOREVER to get things moving, wrapped things that did not need to be wrapped, milked the clock, took SEVERAL breaks, and were very rude!  Upon arrival, they realized that 2 guys would not be enough to complete the job after arriving 2 hours late so they suggested another truck with 2 more guys, but...[full review]

Great move

I had a wonderful experience with this moving company!after calling around to a few companies I talked to Mike at Royal he was very professional knowledgeable and broke down all the cost.he answered all my questions Mike and Justin were on my move and I was very impressed with their skill and professionalism.I have a large od...[full review]

So glad they're gone

Beware if the man with the Royal Movers insignia tattoo on his right forearm comes to your door. Chaz has anger  issues and should not be managing a professional moving business.   If you don't care about your belongings then hire these guys because they don't care about them either. One of them actually said to me that if an...[full review]

Verbally abusive and rude

WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED- The employees/owners of this company are rude,  30 year males with no business sense. They throw tantrums and say things that are inappropriate even outside of a professional environment. They have treatened my safety, told me to take it to court, and have told me that they take no respo...[full review]

Unprofessional Movers

I should have known when I received a phone call that the movers where going to be over an hour late from my scheduled apt that my experience was going to be HORRIBLE. When the gentleman arrived I was optimistic until I spelled alcohol on one of the movers who claimed he had the flu and a backup was on his way. The moving sta...[full review]

Unprofessional and rude management

I would not recomend this company based on its management.  The movers called to tell me that they would be several hours late, claiming that something happened to their other trucks--which I'm not sure I really believed.  To make up for it, the manager authorized a very small discount.  When I called a few days later to talk...[full review]

Moved MI to FL
Verbally Abusive

We received a quote on 9/4/2012 for a move from Mi to Fl. This was our first moving quote we recieved in the amount of $6700 then we found another co. with a $2000 lower rate we let Chaz know he proceeded to start a argument with me, after I tried to explain to him I was a consumer and we shop around for better deals he decid...[full review]

Moved within MI
they are the best and they really care

the movers (steve and mike) were right on time and very hard working. all of my items were moved with care and had 0 damages to my belongings or houses. definatly a smart move hiring these folks! I would definatly recomend this company without hesitation. and they beat thier competitors price without even trying.[full review]

Good job!

Moving is so traumatic, but the guys (Steve and Mike John) did a great job of making things go more smoothly.  They packed our heavy things (beds, chests, grandfather clock and triple dresser and 2 sofa beds) with care and professional knowledge.  They padded and taped the furniture so that all were protected from damage.  Th...[full review]

Moved within FL
Bad Experience

While the movers were professional and did work hard, the team was undermanned. One man wrapping our furniture, one man hauling, and one man packing the truck. Excuse was that the truck can only hold 3 men. We were told that it would probably take 6 to 8 hours to move us, and my wife and I busted our backsides in the end to g...[full review]

Moved within FL
THIS IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY LIES AND DOESNT LET YOU SPEAK ON THE PHONE!

THIS COMPANY WAS VERY POOR WITH COMMUNICATION DIDNT WANT TO LET ME SPEAK AND SAY ANYTHING THAT WSAS RELATED.. ALL THEY WANTED TO TALK ABOUT WAS MONEY MONEY MONEY AND GOT AN ATTITUDE ABOUT EVERYTHING ALL MY THINGS WERE DINGED AND DAMAGED AND GLASS BROKEN AND THEY DIDNT EVEN CARE!!!                                              ...[full review]

Royal movers

Let me first start off by saying i had to move a large 1000 pound gun safe, which turned out great, and the fellas at royal movers took pride in there work and that stuck in my mind when my parents had to move from Mi to down south.  We called them for an estimate which he came out and my family and i did a quick qalk throug...[full review]

Abusive to elderly Parents

This moving company was going to move Mom and Dad today. They arrived at the apartment and the bullying began. The price suddenly changed and they told them that unless they did what they wanted my Folks things would be "destroyed and damaged". When they tried to question them about the price change one of the movers became v...[full review]

Moved MI to IN
Smooth Transition...

Outside of a small communication mix-up on the exact move destination prior to our move it all went over very smoothly. The 2 movers we had did an outstanding job of wrapping our items before they loaded them into the truck and strapped them in tightly so they weren't moving around while they were driving. They did a great ...[full review]

Not showing 17 reviews that are not currently recommended.

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Royal Movers - a professional mover located in Wyandotte, MI 48192. Discover Wyandotte, Michigan moving companies.