Starlight Relocation

States of operation: Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Starlight Relocation.

Click on the Starlight Relocation license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: 656638Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1806437US Department of Transportation number
Local State License: 656638

Share this company on Share Starlight Relocation to Facebook Share Starlight Relocation to Twitter

Read Starlight Relocation Moving Reviews. Read Starlight Relocation moving company ratings and Starlight Relocation customer reviews and testimonials.

Toll free number: (866) 649-683
Phones: (240) 264-8301
Address: 12106 Conway Rd, Beltsville, MD 20705, USA
Email: starlightrelocation@yahoo.com
Website: www.starlightrelocation.com

About the company

At Starlight Relocation, we are proud to be the premier moving company in the area, serving local, interstate, international, commercial and corporate moves.
Our Values begin with fair, open, and ethical behavior. We appreciate the trust that is placed in our hands with each move we handle. When serving your needs, we understand that it is all about you.
We strive to better our own unmatched levels of performance. Our Customers are delighted by our exceptional services, cost saving, ethical business, and professional practices. We drive results and we do it with care! We know how to take the anxiety out of moving and turn it into a pleasant experience!

Total 13 Starlight Relocation Reviews

Moved within MD
UNPROFESSIONAL, DISHONEST, SCAMMING CROOKS!!

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR CONSUMER.....BY PASS STARLIGHT RELOCATION, DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO ASK FOR A QUOTE BECAUSE IT WILL BE DOUBLED WHEN ITS TIME TO PAY! DON'T EXPECT TO GET HONEST, COMPETENT SERVICE BECAUSE YOU WON'T, WHAT YOU GET ARE LIES & THE RUN AROUND, UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE, A TRUCK THAT DOESN'T MEET YOUR NEEDS. A CREW WH...[full review]

Company response to Andrea Schilling's review:
Dear Andrea Schillings , Lets state the facts for consumers who actually read and understand. We are sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with the service we provided you. Here are the facts( Please note that company keeps all record in system log and need be we will put all that info in public eye to show exact...

Review with image

Moved within VA
Rescued by Starlight!

I had a terrific experience with Starlight. So much that we couldn't wait to hire them again for the next day!! I realized on a Thursday that I couldn't handle my move and filled out an on-line "HELP!" form for movers. I had several very aggressive people call me non-stop. Iris from Starlight was the right touch of helpful, i...[full review]

Moved VA to WA
Do Not Use

I used Starlight to move my house hold goods from Virginia to Washington. Not only did they show up to drop my stuff off at 11pm at night, they came 3 days after they told me they would be here. They never contacted me to let me know the changes, I had to contact them when my stuff never showed up. When my stuff arrived half ...[full review]

Company response to Rachel's review:
Rachel, We thank you for your feedback and we wish you had communicated with us about any concerns / problems. Here are few comments about your complaints: 1. Weight- No one can guess weight till we weigh the truck, especially with boxes I can easily show the inventory you provided verses the one you actually had, we have ...

Moved MD to VA
late, rude, over charged

I WAS a loyal customer, having used Starlight twice before. I moved from Waldorf to Alexandria on 11 June. Movers were supposed to be there by 9:30am. Someone calls at 9:45 that they have a flat tire. Boyfriend calls back around 11:15. They are enroute to us (on I 495). They show up finally at 1:20. The whole thing was suppo...[full review]

Company response to Jennifer 's review:
Dear Jennifer, I emailed you personally as well. So you moved with us twice. Twice were good, third time we are horrible. Amazing how easy it is to critic, did you post good reviews when the move was good? Lets see what you asked for:"Looking for estimate on moving bigger items (king sized bed, kitchen items, couch, ...

Moved MD to LA
Many lies! Dishonest company!

This company is dishonest. They make excuses for everything, including why their reviews with the BBB and other customers are so bad. Their record with the BBB proves it. Majority of reviews on the internet located on not for profit websites are negative. Why? Because they are disrespectful, unprofessional, and damage and los...[full review]

Company response to Oz's review:
Thank you to MR. OZ who found a new way to spend his time spreading lies all over the web. Interesting that you don't put your real info so we can contact you and find out what is it all about. Bad reviews can be placed by any one. Including competing companies. our record at the BBB is because we don't pay our dues. Guess wh...

My moving experience

I'm very happy for having Starlight Relocation move my property from storage to my new house. I had a lot of breakable that i was worried about moving, some antique stuff but the really took care of all the wrappings and made sure i got it in all in one piece, they were also very professional. I heard a lot of good things abo...[full review]

DO NOT USE!

I have been using Starlight for over a year now now for storage purposes, they moved me out last year with a estimate and when they were done the actual cost was about 500 more than the estimate. Then I used their storage, in the begining I paids my bill by giving them my card info, they went ahead and started charging my car...[full review]

Company response to Yasmin 's review:
These are troubling accusation and We are looking into this. Just to understand. Did you ever call to pay your storage dues on time? If starlight is so bad why did you keep your items with us all this time? take the time to check why were you charged $500 more and be honest about it. Is it because you weren't packed as you ...

Moved within VA
Moving Company

I should have done my homework. Like everyone else, quoted one price and it was inflated $602.00 for packing materials after they had loaded up the truck. [full review]

Company response to Carol's review:
I am not sure who you are. please give more info so we can look at the specifics of your quote. We detail all our packing guidelines in our quote. No surprises there all is written and we are happy to load your info to show as a proof.

Moved within MD
Great Job - I was very satisfied with the service.

I did my research on moving companies before we decided on Starlight Relocation. I called the references provided and did an intensive internet search to find out what others had to say about a number of moving companies (including Starlight). Iris was so very nice and provided me with a list of references. I called 7-8 of th...[full review]

Moved within MD
So great, I used the company 3 times!

It's true: I appreciated Starlight Relocation so much that I used them for three moves. The first covered a distance of maybe 10 miles; the second maybe 3; and the third over 50. The crew chief of the first two moves was the same person, which I liked, since I thought he and his crew did a great job. The second crew chie...[full review]

Moved VA to MA
RIPOFF AND SCAMMERS

This company is a horrible example of how to run a company that provides customer service, DO NOT USE THEM!!!! They provide a low quote and then rip you off when it comes to "packing". I would go with a company that does not have an F with the BBB. I asked them about this rating and they told me it was being changed. DO N...[full review]

Company response to Deb's review:
Please let us know when you moved. Also please tell the viewer of your feedback whether you read the quote and followed the guidelines. Please tell the viewer if you received your items in good and professional way.If you moved with us, then you received the 3 key questions and you answered it, and you sighed the quote, and y...

Starlight relocation DO NOT USE

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY GIVE LOW GUOATES TO GET YOUR BUSSINESS. I WAS QUOTED $281.21 TOTAL MOVE COST ME $1154.00. THEY WHERE LATE WITH DELIVERY AND LOST ITEMS. When contacted about the price I was told to pay or the would kept my household goods. [full review]

Moved within MD
TERRIBLE SERVICE AND SCAM ARTISTS!

Please save your money the quote is invalid, (and 2 friends used this and feel the same, we all used them for movnig around the same week, so we could not forewarn each other) the quote - add 400 to it and it is a real estimate, dont provide them with any banking or card information as I have been paying bank fees because the...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Starlight Relocation - a professional mover located in Beltsville, MD 20705. Discover Beltsville, Maryland moving companies.