Stevens Van Lines

States of operation: Michigan, Washington, Texas, Oregon, Ohio, Kansas, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Arizona, Georgia, California, Florida, New York, Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, Colorado, Indiana, Delaware, Idaho

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Stevens Van Lines.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

Click on the Stevens Van Lines license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: 74681Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 72029US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Stevens Van Lines to Facebook Share Stevens Van Lines to Twitter

Stevens Van Lines reviews and ratings. The company is also called as Stevens Worldwide Van Lines. Read Stevens Van Lines complaints, testimonials and consumer reports by actual customers of the moving company.

Phones: (800) 678-3836
Address: 527 W. Morley Drive, Saginaw, MI 48601, USA
Email: customerservice@stevensworldwide.com
Website: www.stevensworldwide.com

About the company

Regarding the negative reviews: We are specifically responding all reviews so far on this site and would like to make a statement to all users of it. We would ask that your please provide his/her name and email to one of our customer care representatives at our Live chat at www.stevensworldwide.com. Tell them that it is for the VIP CENTER and they will route it to us for follow up. Stevens Worldwide Van Lines regrets that there was any displeasure using our service and agents. Stevens is committed to Total Customer Satisfaction. We would like to apologize for the issues you faced in your move. We understand that a move is a very important event, and regret any inconvenience that you faced.

Total 32 Stevens Van Lines Reviews

Moved NJ to CA
Move went well

Items arrived with a few scratches and dings, but the claim I filed was paid with the least hassle I've ever experienced. I appreciate all the help and also not having to spend time waiting for an estimator/adjuster.  I wanted to take a moment to let you know how well our move went on Thursday/Friday last week. Your staff and...[full review]

Moved FL to NV
Sunny was awesome.

Sunny has helped us moved twice before, and we have found her extremely helpful in all three moves. Everything went very smoothly and cleanly. Driver & crew came on time and everything was placed in good places. We work only with Sunny--and as a professional interim pastor who moves every two years, that's saying a lot!  She'...[full review]

Moved TX to NV
Thanks to you and the crew

Thanks to you and the crew you sent over for making MMVA's move such a good experience. Don, Dave, Tony Marty and Brian were excellent. They went above and beyond in ensuring that we ended up witt everything where we wanted it to be. Each person on the crew was helpful and patient as the felt was put on the file cabinets and ...[full review]

Moved within AZ
Thanks Kirsten

Kirsten was a joy to work with. Prompt responses to our questions and always very good about explaining the process. She was professional and very positive. Loved working with her. This crew was fabulous! Upon their arrival, our contractor was rude to them and the team leader handled the situation with professionalism. The re...[full review]

Moved ID to CO
Happy with our move

If I had questions or concerns, they were responsive. The packing and loading crew, including the driver, were wonderful to work with.  Very quick, efficient and pleasant.  The delivery crew was also great, including the driver. They went out of their way to make my life easier on a stressful day. I would highly recommend Ste...[full review]

Review with image

Moved within CA
This is my second move with you and I wouldn't hire anyone else!!!

Honestly, Bill from McAvery and Juan (our driver) were fantastic. I appreciated all of their amazing customer service. I was very apprehensive about our move and they made it very smooth for our family. Juan was very enjoyable to work with as well as his crew.  Excellent team- no damage. Courteous, really great, excellent coo...[full review]

Moved IN to IL
Excellent communication

As far as communication goes, their communication was excellent. Brian was always readily available when I needed answers or clarification. And I never felt our conversations were rushed. He gave me all the details I needed throughout the whole relocation process. I have already recommended Briand and Stevens Van Lines to man...[full review]

Moved FL to GA
Very helpful

They were very helpful to us during a rather stressful time. The movers and the packers were very professional. They helped make it an excellent move and it was one of the better moves compared the to other ones we had to make. Thank you very much for the prompt delivery and the extra care you took to make sure all our belong...[full review]

Moved CO to IL
Very helpful

The packing crew was fabulous, very helpful, efficient and good at their jobs. Same compliments to their moving crew too. It was one of the best moves we've had. They're a very customer friendly company. Communication was excellent and we couldn't have asked for better.[full review]

Helpful staff

Working with Sunny throughout the process was helpful.  She was kind and patient as was the driver and crew.  This was important for us with such a daunting task as moving after 14 years of being in the same place. The Driver was awesome, very easy to communicate with, and was receptive to my `dumb` questions! Thank you to St...[full review]

Moved OH to TX
Horrible Experience!!!

1. Poor attitude 2. Unprofessional 3. Did not inform truck was already full until e make and then left without a plan! We had to call and proactively take care of problem!!! Even then, headquarters just promised, and DID not deliver nor communicate untilwe called them every so often to find out status 4. Crew not only unpr...[full review]

Moved OH to SC
Disappointing - POOR Communication & No Resolution after 3 Months!

Terrible Nightmare...Stevens communication is non-existent with their customer. If you have a moving coordinator I have no idea what they do because they did nothing for us other than take our money. Moving is stressful and we moved 10 hours away. They did not meet the delivery deadline, after escalating calls up to the VP le...[full review]

Moved IL to TX
Good experience!

We used stevens to move from the suburbs of chicago to the suburbs of austin.  They arrived the day we requested at about noon.  They had some tire trouble the day before that delayed them, but they called to let us know they'd be late.  Everything arrived intact and was accounted for.  Two movers came with the truck and two ...[full review]

Moved WI to CA
Stay Away from Stevens Van Lines

Stay away from this company!   Moving from WI to CA.   My family has had to endure many moves due my military career. In our experience, this is the worst moving company to date. After reading all the reviews online, it seems I’m not alone.   On day two of packing, I overheard the driver ask the apparent boss, “Should we ...[full review]

Moved MI to CA
Weeks Late, Quote was NO where near Actual Payment!!

DO NOT USE THEM!!!!Truck was loaded on July 24 going from MI to CA today is Aug. 11 and HOPEFULLY goods will be here tomorrow.  Was told we will be reimbursed for lodging and meals and expenses with receipts..we have seen other people getting $100 per day for reimbursement...this is all AFTER we were told that our load was ov...[full review]

Moved MA to VA
Nothing else could have gone wrong

Not sure which part was worse.  Could it have been the disregard given to fragile furniture that was pointed out to the company when they did their initial site survey?  Every piece I pointed out as needing special attention arrived broken.  Could it be the fact that I was told the afternoon before our scheduled delivery th...[full review]

Moved NY to TN
Dishonest

I am still angry with Stevens, a year after our move. When I read the previous review, I thought that I should also write on this board to say that Jim is correct. The claims department is very dishonest. I paid for full insurance and got nothing for two pieces of furniture that they damaged. (The driver even admitted that th...[full review]

Moved MI to AZ
Please don't use them!!!!!

I went with Stevens because I wanted to support a local company within saginaw since the headquarters reside their. I was really excited as everything they told me seemed great. They picked my things up on the 31st of may and it is now the 24th of June and they have no idea when my stuff will even leave the warehouse!!! I am ...[full review]

Moved within FL
Great Job

I have always been afraid to let other people handle things that were valuable or meant a lot to me. However after living in a home for many years, you find yourself with a collecion of very important things. When it was time to move, I seriously had written off the idea of hiring a moving company, and would handle the move o...[full review]

Moved MI to FL
Fabulous moving experience

Cannot say enough about the move Stevens provided when we moved from Michigan to Sarasota, FL. The sales person, John, gave us a quote and was professional throughout.  The day before our move, we received a call from our driver, Jerry Hunt, to tell us when he would arrive, provide us his cell phone number, time of arrival, a...[full review]

Moved CA to NV
Unscrouplous and Unethical

I contacted Chris' Moving (A Steven's Agent) to move 18,000 lbs from LA to Las Vegas.  The move by Chris was very professional and excellent.  Chris and his people are terrific.  Unfortunately, Stevens is a sleezeball company and they turned what should have been an excellent experience into a very unpleasant "screwing".  As ...[full review]

Personal Packing

Stevens provided a packer to pack my ex-wife's personal effects. The packer waited until  I was out of the room and stole several expensive pieces of jewelry. A police report was done and found that the packer had 3 priors convictions for theft. Township elected to attempt prosecution. A letter written to the Stevens CEO rece...[full review]

Poor uality Service

The worst moving co I have ever used. They destroyed a piece of furniture that I had just sold for a $1000. That was Nov. 7th they still have not got anything settled. The worst customer service I have ever dealt with! Would NEVER recommend or use this company again!  [full review]

Moved OH to AZ
Dishonest & Overpriced

This company does not provide good service. inexperienced  delivery men(2 of which were hired from a temporary job agency for the day). the cost of move was way overpriced after they fudged the weight & asked for $1000 more. items missing & damaged, noted by driver & visually inspected by an  moving servicves inspector. appro...[full review]

Moved MA to OH
Stevens Worldwide Van Lines

Stevens Worldwide Van Lines - the purpose of my review is in hopes that others do not have to go through the experience our family did by doing business with Stevens Worldwide Van Lines of Saginaw MI. The company bid on our move, based on the quote we awarded them the moving job. within days of awarding them the buiness they ...[full review]

Moved within NJ
Horrible customer service and business practices

Used Broker, American Moving and Storage in Allendale, NJ.  Was our 3rd move in 3 years.  1st move was $8000, 2nd move was $6000.  I also recommended a friend, whose move was $7000.  This recent move was across town. They grossly underestimated the quote, so the invoice was substantially higher than quoted.  Invioce included ...[full review]

Moved KS to MA
Horrible company that doesnt care about your family or property.

First we were told we would probably get our stuff LAST Friday. We signed for an apartment (so now we are paying rent). Then we were told no later than Monday. Then we were told our stuff was still in Kansas because the driver bailed on them. They had no idea when we would get our stuff. Then we were told its looking like it ...[full review]

Moved within OH
STAY AWAY FROM STEVENS

Worst move I have ever had.  The salesman came to our home to give us a quote.  He reviewed all of our items.  The movers came and rushed packing. They broke several items and marked up my walls!  When they unloaded they placed all of the boxes in the wrong rooms and placed a lot of boxes in the garage.  We essentially had to...[full review]

Moved MI to IL
Theives, Thugs, and Liars

I have never been treated as horribly as I have with this company that claims to hire professionals and I had 2 new guys, the driver lied, the company doesn't follow their advertising and will not do right by what they have done wrong. They are the worst company out there. Do not use them. They are sneaky - the driver said...[full review]

Moved OR to FL
Do NOT use this company

This move happened in 2001. I can't believe these monsters are still in business. They broke and "lost" so much of my stuff, after $16,000 of repairs and only half done, they refused to fix the remainder - ruining valuables, antiques, etc. The company officer was a real prick. He sneered over the phone, as if I couldn't touch...[full review]

Moved TX to FL
Stevens- Find Another Moving Company !

I found Stevens on the BBB list as an A rated company and not sure how they got that rating. I left Austin TX on a Monday with a promise my delivery would be in Florida by that Friday. I sat around all day long in an empty house from Fri-Sun calling at least 25x with no return calls. The following Monday, someone eventually p...[full review]

Moved WA to NC
Stevens Van Lines are friendly crooks

Although our agent Richard Burton was very professional, the other Stevens Van Lines representatives were untrained subcontractors. They didn't show up or call the day they were supposed to (Richard had to track them down) and then arrived unannounced caused me to miss work. Then they (and by they I mean one guy and a kid cou...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Stevens Van Lines - a professional mover located in Saginaw, MI 48601. Discover Saginaw, Michigan moving companies.